Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced!  (Read 72449 times)
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:10:02 AM

I have tons of those. I don't regard those.

So in a way they like the blocks that never happened and that are like in a way stale blocks etc. oh well just coins sat their worth nadda then maybe something to look into on being able to remove them lol. Wonder whatt causing this then as am sure that is another bug to look at what the cause is and how to resolve it.

Little feature for future to have option to show what transactions you want and have a tick list. Come up with the idea from this so can hid what you don't want to see lol

They are orphans. It is the same as an orphan when PoW mining, except we have PoS. PoS is a form of mining. It's not a bug, someone staked at the same time you did, and your stake lost the battle for that block.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 05:28:07 AM

So in a way they like the blocks that never happened and that are like in a way stale blocks etc. oh well just coins sat their worth nadda then maybe something to look into on being able to remove them lol. Wonder whatt causing this then as am sure that is another bug to look at what the cause is and how to resolve it.

Little feature for future to have option to show what transactions you want and have a tick list. Come up with the idea from this so can hid what you don't want to see lol

Hi mate,

This is not an issue but common to all coins pos or pow , this happens when another stake is generated at the same time as the amount in question and someone else stakes at the same time and obtains the stakes to themselves , much like when it happens on pow , when the block orphans when someone else solves it before you. This is how it is and meant to be. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Paredao
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1615

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:01:02 AM

Hello guys. I signed the Orangecoin in the voting list of the Exchange Cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting. Ask an aid to the orangecoin is approved in the vote this week. Anyone who wants to help me in this work orangecoins ask for a donation.

My Addess Orangecoin: ody73hiURez4TejvyNgVEAcqHwTqG1H8a8

Thanks

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:13:14 AM

Hi mate,

This is not an issue but common to all coins pos or pow , this happens when another stake is generated at the same time as the amount in question and someone else stakes at the same time and obtains the stakes to themselves , much like when it happens on pow , when the block orphans when someone else solves it before you. This is how it is and meant to be. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Must be an echo.... haha Tongue Tongue  Cheesy

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:04:40 AM

Hi mate,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Ah  you took the words right out me was trying to mean orphaned blocks. Least I know what it is now and can relate it to that. Just couldn't remember the name used when this happens. Now remember exactly one word jump starts a bunch of stuff use to do in past and present lol. Just couldn't think of that magical world lol

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
nicemycoin

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 01:49:18 PM

Thx for your message,I 'll try it later.
mavigro

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:02:53 PM

Hi mate,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Ah  you took the words right out me was trying to mean orphaned blocks. Least I know what it is now and can relate it to that. Just couldn't remember the name used when this happens. Now remember exactly one word jump starts a bunch of stuff use to do in past and present lol. Just couldn't think of that magical world lol

Another description I've heard is "phantom" transactions which I recall seeing in another POS thread on how to purge those from Qt (but not bookmarked so I haven't been able to recall the thread). Searching for that solution I found another reference to what I believe I read.
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/16528/how-to-remove-unconfirmed-non-existent-transaction-from-qt-wallet

So, after locking Qt to enable all Tx Confirms to catch-up then backing-up wallet.dat I was all set to try the suggested "-zap..txes" command but found it not available in Debug Help or via the command-line in the OC client therefore presume it's a newer feature of Bitcoin core.

Btw - another time I recall the term "phantom" transactions was after observing in Reddcoin Qt transactions pop-up up from the tool-bar icon but not appear within the wallet so I'm thinking they have some auto-pruning mechanism in their wallet.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:35:09 PM

Hi mate,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Ah  you took the words right out me was trying to mean orphaned blocks. Least I know what it is now and can relate it to that. Just couldn't remember the name used when this happens. Now remember exactly one word jump starts a bunch of stuff use to do in past and present lol. Just couldn't think of that magical world lol

Another description I've heard is "phantom" transactions which I recall seeing in another POS thread on how to purge those from Qt (but not bookmarked so I haven't been able to recall the thread). Searching for that solution I found another reference to what I believe I read.
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/16528/how-to-remove-unconfirmed-non-existent-transaction-from-qt-wallet

So, after locking Qt to enable all Tx Confirms to catch-up then backing-up wallet.dat I was all set to try the suggested "-zap..txes" command but found it not available in Debug Help or via the command-line in the OC client therefore presume it's a newer feature of Bitcoin core.

Btw - another time I recall the term "phantom" transactions was after observing in Reddcoin Qt transactions pop-up up from the tool-bar icon but not appear within the wallet so I'm thinking they have some auto-pruning mechanism in their wallet.

Soopy had given me a python script to use to delete all of the orphans. Users must know how to use python or follow the instructions. I can't provide support for this method, I just followed the instructions, but it worked. I'll pass it along. If people don't know what they are are doing after reading it, I suggest not doing it. Backing up the wallet.dat prior to using this method is highly advised.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34028.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35214.0
https://github.com/jackjack-jj/pywallet

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:55:40 PM

Hi mate,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Soopy had given me a python script to use to delete all of the orphans. Users must know how to use python or follow the instructions. I can't provide support for this method, I just followed the instructions, but it worked. I'll pass it along. If people don't know what they are are doing after reading it, I suggest not doing it. Backing up the wallet.dat prior to using this method is highly advised.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34028.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35214.0
https://github.com/jackjack-jj/pywallet

Will try this when I get back home.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:23:54 PM

Am going to stay away from python a it it does not really get on with me and last time I used it ended up removing it . Ill just leave them their. So long as I now what their for the transactions am happy to leave alone and not start messing. Maybe when I got a better understanding on how python works and how to use it ill start tinkering around.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:22:38 PM

Alright, so since the OP's graphics were down, I had an idea to embellish the OP with some new graphics; so that when the account's abilities come back, we have a sweet and juiced OC. I had talked about this with soopy, he likes the idea. I sent him this graphic, but didn't hear anything back, he is busy I'm sure.

What does everyone think about this flavor? The main goal I had was keeping the old logo, but incorporate it in a new design.

The theme is "get juiced". I went electric. Electric = juice. This is for banners and page breaks. For example, this is a generic banner people can use in articles or advertising. Another example, another page break for the OP would say: ORANGECOIN - LINKS & RESOURCES

Does anyone else have any ideas or would like to submit graphics? Feel free to play! Smiley

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:00:17 PM

Alright, so since the OP's graphics were down, I had an idea to embellish the OP with some new graphics; so that when the account's abilities come back, we have a sweet and juiced OC. I had talked about this with soopy, he likes the idea. I sent him this graphic, but didn't hear anything back, he is busy I'm sure.

What does everyone think about this flavor? The main goal I had was keeping the old logo, but incorporate it in a new design.

The theme is "get juiced". I went electric. Electric = juice. This is for banners and page breaks. For example, this is a generic banner people can use in articles or advertising. Another example, another page break for the OP would say: ORANGECOIN - LINKS & RESOURCES

Does anyone else have any ideas or would like to submit graphics? Feel free to play! Smiley
Yes, we need to keep the old logo.

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:21:21 PM

I would like to make the banner have a subtle glass button effect, but I haven't figured it out yet.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:41:25 PM

More orange less red!
salsero

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:39:03 PM

Definitely Keep the old logo.. I don't see how the electricity comes in....also can't see the the lettering over red and electricity.

Maybe we should have a Logo contest  Grin
hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:44:10 PM

Thanks for sending that info on the coin this coin is well organize very fast with the news that i like diffidently invest more into this coin  . thanks again

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:16:01 PM

Definitely Keep the old logo.. I don't see how the electricity comes in....also can't see the the lettering over red and electricity.

We've been saying "get juiced" as our slogan, electric or power is sometimes referred to as juice.

We can absolutely have a contest. Let the discussion begin!

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:41:16 PM

We've been saying "get juiced" as our slogan, electric or power is sometimes referred to as juice.

We can absolutely have a contest. Let the discussion begin!
Please attempt to replace the RED with LIGHT GREEN, lets see what the logo will look like.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:01:50 PM

More orange less red!
More GREEN, more YELLOW, no red.

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:23:34 PM

For your viewing pleasure:

Original:

Less red:

Green:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: