Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to complete one btc fast?  (Read 6868 times)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:35:12 PM

You can join magicaldice signature campaign and earn up to 0.15 BTC per week.

You will complete 1 btc in 2 months. Grin

But you have to be a staff(or at least a legendary) in order to complete 1 btc in 2 months with magicaldice signature campaign Grin Not a good suggestion to OP Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 06:29:59 PM

surfing multiple faucets are nothing just a waste of time but here join a signature campaingn and start helping the other members with your posts and get some amount of satoshies inreturn maybe you will get something aRound 4000satoshi for per post but remember 20posts per day is higher than enough 50posts per will sure lean you to band
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 09:35:57 AM

hi guys,do you have a very suitable idea to complete your btc fast.fauceting is a very long way to go.gambling is no choice.you more often lose all your money in that.lets come and share your secrets of earning btc fast Kiss

Well out of the two gambling is probably better than faucets since faucets can take years to have a very small amount in gambling you might get lucky and double your money

And if you unlucky your money will lost double. Gambling is only for a people who have a passion and the lucky level is insane.

The best way is only work for bitcoin. You can find a lot method here to earn btc without gambling or do faucet.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:18:41 AM

hi guys,do you have a very suitable idea to complete your btc fast.fauceting is a very long way to go.gambling is no choice.you more often lose all your money in that.lets come and share your secrets of earning btc fast Kiss

If you already have one bitcoin you should wait halving, because it is coming now, it is realy profitable   
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:23:35 AM

Gambling is the only way to EARN one bitcoin FAST. because of that better you earn slow but sure like signature campaign and twitter campaign and many else.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:56:18 AM

Gambling is the only way to EARN one bitcoin FAST. because of that better you earn slow but sure like signature campaign and twitter campaign and many else.

From the topic he asks for suggestion other than gambling and signature campaigns. Getting job as a freelance programmer or a developer, logo creator are the only option by which bitcoin can be earned in a short time.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:33:33 AM

Just wait for your rank to go up one step, after you become jr. member so then join a campaign and you will earn a decent amount with it if you know how to do it (i mean how to do posting ofcourse).
You can also earn money by selling things or using any skills you have to get hired by someone and get paid with bitcoins.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:03:14 AM

well bitcoin is a money, and to earn money you gotta work hard for it Tongue
And faucets is not the option for it, as they are paying really low compared to the hard work you did
My suggestion, use your skills to make money
If you can code, open your programming services
If you know how to design, open your own designer services
If you know how to type, open your own writing services

Opportunity is for those who actually worked for it Wink
Aamir1

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:25:33 PM

well bitcoin is a money, and to earn money you gotta work hard for it Tongue
And faucets is not the option for it, as they are paying really low compared to the hard work you did
My suggestion, use your skills to make money
If you can code, open your programming services
If you know how to design, open your own designer services
If you know how to type, open your own writing services

Opportunity is for those who actually worked for it Wink

wait wait wait wait, do you mean i can get a job for writing if i open a thread in services section? is that possible here?
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:44:16 PM

By faucets we can't make big money by faucets and all. Op have to think about it and its not easy to make 1 btc without any investment.
If he need very soon, he can buy only.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:11:23 PM

Build your account here and join signature campaign and then you can start making some little income in BTC weekly, that's the best choice in my opinion
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:24:36 PM

You can collect your first bitcoin fast by trying many methods, like trading and selling goods and services for Bitcoin, and investing in some paying platforms, and if you build your account here you can join the signature campaign
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:53:06 PM

Build your account here and join signature campaign and then you can start making some little income in BTC weekly, that's the best choice in my opinion

i don't think so, how about he work on real life and buy bitcoins afterwards with his salary, technically you can say that he earned that btc, that's much faster i guess
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:45:26 PM

if i were you i would most probably enroll my bitcointalk account in some kind of a signature campaign, that would allow me to earn some bitcoins
Aamir1

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:49:53 PM

i don't think so, how about he work on real life and buy bitcoins afterwards with his salary, technically you can say that he earned that btc, that's much faster i guess

I don't think by earning it fast OP meant working in real life, he obviously wants to know something about how to earn it online.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2936

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 08:29:18 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 09:08:25 PM by BitMaxz

My suggestion it's better to wait for your account to be jr.member so that you can join in signature campaign..
If you have extra saving or bitcoins you can advance buy high rank account and join in any signature campaign with better rates..
You can also try trading if you have some bitcoin you can trade with altcoin. trading is risky but if you are lucky you can make Lots of bitcoin fast..
Since you are newbie read TOS first and follow the forum rules and study trading...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bebeko

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:22:21 AM

stop on surfing faucet sites what is better is to invest with people or site you trust and know (much better) and also you can build or buy a high ranked account here in forum to be able to join in a signature campaign and get a high rate per post
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:43:22 AM

best way for somebody who does not have any particular skills for earning money is to join a signature campaign and do some faucet work on the side to earn bitcoin.

but these two alone are slow ways to earn 1BTC you should do some sort of job to earn money and buy bitcoin with it, or you can use bitcoins that you have earned and enter trading to earn profit on them.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:46:45 AM

I don't think by earning it fast OP meant working in real life, he obviously wants to know something about how to earn it online.

well if that's the case , OP is looking for nothing unless he will do illegal shits like scamming and other kinds of online fraud Roll Eyes
bebeko

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:39:57 AM

how about investing your dollars to BTC that will make you earn fast
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: