Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AWAITING JUDGING] 4 Competitions. Signatures & Avatars  (Read 2221 times)
kalgecin (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:01:59 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 10:21:30 AM by kalgecin

I need a Hero & Sr. Member signatures making for www.thegoldenegg.co and www.thegreatmango.com plus avatars (with text to add)

The prizes will be as follows:

1. The Golden EGG  Hero & Sr. Member signatures:

1st prize: 0.1 BTC
2nd Prize: 0.02 BTC
3rd Prize: 0.01 BTC

Links Required:
Information required in Campaign: Trial Egg machine link http://www.thegoldenegg.co/trial

Suggested Text:
I WANT SUGGESTED TEXT BUT EXAMPLE:
Games with 1% player Edge
Excellent Referral scheme (can actually make money fro it lone)
12 different modes of play
Live multiplayer
Provably fair
(anything else you can think of)

2. The Great Mango Hero & Sr. Member signatures:

1st prize: 0.1 BTC
2nd Prize: 0.02 BTC
3rd Prize: 0.01 BTC

Links Required:
Site http://www.thegreatmango.com/
What is MangoCoinz? https://www.mangocoinz.com/

Suggested Text:
I WANT SUGGESTED TEXT BUT EXAMPLE:
Make money by shaking your phone
1% House Edge
Provably fair
(anything alse you can think of)

3. Avatar for The great Mango

1st Prize: 0.01BTC

4. Avatar for The Golden Egg

1st Prize: 0.01BTC

Competition lasts 5 days but may be ended sooner if there is a great design on there that I feel can not be beaten...
End Time is Friday 4th September  2100 GMT

ObviouslyI am no marketing genius and I dont know what to say. Use your imaginations and put the text/ information YOU feel will bring people in. Its all about innovation.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:05:15 PM

I need a full set of signatures making for www.thegoldenegg.co and www.thegreatmango.com

3 Days to do it and the best design wins. Post your design and pm me for any info you need.

Also will be requiring the 2 campaigns to be managed and need to start this week.

How big is the prize for this competition? I can make avatars..
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:21:40 PM

I was going to ask this.. There will be a prize for the Avatars (each) and signatures (each set)

I was going to see what people would want prize wise and set it at that.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 02:27:49 PM

I was going to ask this.. There will be a prize for the Avatars (each) and signatures (each set)

I was going to see what people would want prize wise and set it at that.

Actually it depends on your budget and if you check out this section you'll find some earlier sig design competitions and based on that you can set a prize for it. You also need to specify if you want the signatures for all the ranks or not.

Campaign managers I can recommend, ndnhc, hilariousandco. GL with your competition

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:31:39 PM

It really matters to you..
If it's going to be a competition, you should also consider places (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 02:36:27 PM

I think you should separate the bounty for each site, since you have two sites for this signature competition Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 02:48:37 PM

I need a full set of signatures making for www.thegoldenegg.co and www.thegreatmango.com

3 Days to do it and the best design wins. Post your design and pm me for any info you need.

Also will be requiring the 2 campaigns to be managed and need to start this week.

I am very interested but we need to know what is the prize :-)

If the winner will get +0.25BTC I am on it for sure.

Best regards.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:55:47 PM

I can make complete set of signature for cheap prize , check out my example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=788233.0

Smiley
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:57:44 PM

Hi I updated. What do you think of these prizes?

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 02:59:18 PM

i'll be going to post my entries soon , regarding the prices , it would be best that you set a price for each category , 2 price for the avatars ( each campaign ) and another 2 prices for the signature ( each campaign ) ... this way there is more chances for everyone else to win and it would make more participants to submit their entries ..... plus you should set the prices and contact a escrow service here and then update the Official post together with the exact time the competition is going to end ....

regarding the managing of the campaigns there are some trusted members here who are already managing some campaigns you may contact them and if all of them are busy , I can help regarding counting the posts but regarding the payment for campaign participants it would be best to have a deal with a escrow service in which that pays the payments to each member regarding the updated post counts respectively based on the updated google docs sheet

Update : just saw the update , the prices seems to me reasonable , best of luck to everyone

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:01:01 PM

Should divide it even more..

What if we can enter avatars but not signature campaign (like myself)
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 03:02:21 PM

Just curious, why are the second prizes for each sites different?
If the full set you said means all rank from newbie until hero member, I think 0.1 sounds not good enough. And for avatar, I think you need to make different bounty too, in case there will designers just want to submit avatar designs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:04:25 PM

Just curious, why are the second prizes for each sites different?
If the full set you said means all rank from newbie until hero member, I think 0.1 sounds not good enough. And for avatar, I think you need to make different bounty too, in case there will designers just want to submit avatar designs.

Was a Typo.. Corrected. Thanks.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:12:01 PM

Hi I updated. What do you think of these prizes?

Well the prize seems reasonable. Consider using escrow for the prize ?
Have you meet someone who want to manage your campaign ? If you're looking someone else , I can do it or  hilariousandco
But if you want to manage yourself, forget about it

Smiley
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:17:51 PM

I am very interested . I am willing to participate in this competition .. in terms of where the winner determined?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:20:05 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 03:38:05 PM by kalgecin

I am very interested . I am willing to participate in this competition .. in terms of where the winner determined?

Simple I chose the best. Is that ok?

Also for the mango site we have to put 1% house edge

For the egg site we need to put. Some games have 1% player edge. Plus if you go to www.thegoldenegg.co  there is a link to the trial machine.. I want this link on there. Also for the main link I will provide it when I get home in 30 minutes

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:47:39 PM

Hi please hold with this I might increase the prizes and have a signature combined... Please wait

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:53:51 PM

I will get back soon with all details and updated prizes plus requirements. Thinking about a combined signature but higher prizes Wink

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:50:37 PM

Can anyone think if it would be a good idea having 1 signature for 2 different sites with 1 signature campaign??

Would it work? Is it a good idea or not?

GiocareHost

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:55:24 PM

Can anyone think if it would be a good idea having 1 signature for 2 different sites with 1 signature campaign??

Would it work? Is it a good idea or not?

It won't look good to have two sites on one signature as both offer different things. Better organise 2 different campaigns or a single campaign and give people choice to choose any one of the signature. You can do like, you have 10 slots for first site and another 10 for other site, just for an example. And I assume, first price must be raised a bit maybe upto 0.15 (I can feel your budget is low) and 2nd prize to 0.08 and 3rd to 0.04, just an advice. Hope you like it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: