Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 283 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread)  (Read 259609 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:58:57 PM

News URL : http://yro.slashdot.org/story/15/09/22/1532211/chinese-researchers-propose-tor-inspired-overhaul-of-bitcoin

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:59:36 PM

A major European banking trade group has called for governments and businesses to develop regulatory solutions for cryptocurrencies.

The European Banking Federation (EBF), a group representing thousands of the continent's largest banking groups, recently released its vision for a digital revamp of the banking system. Included in its proposals are several recommendations to policymakers regarding bitcoin and the blockchain.

This is a very big news. If bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies will be regulated this it would be a big step ahead in the use and the spread of bitcoin. Let's hope that this news will be heard by the police makers and will be taken in consideration. It will be a great victory for all the people of bitcoin.

I agree with you and here is the piece of news you were talking about.

News URL : http://www.coindesk.com/european-banking-federation-bitcoin-regulation/

Sorry. I must mentioned the source. Seems a stealing news. I'm editing my post making the needed regulation. I know that it was in vain to be told because it would be not believed but was simply a forgetfulness.

Don't apologize my friend, it's ok Smiley

The news itself is awesome, but what I disliked that they said bitcoin future is still unclear, I know it's somehow unclear, but I see it crystal-clear  Tongue

I made my correction because this is what must be made. I agree with you that the future of bitcoin is clear as a crystal. The problem is where this will become true. This can depend largely by the disruptive technology which support it. More soon it will adopt those, more soon bitcoin will be spread and used greatly.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:01:56 PM

News URL : http://www.coinfox.info/news/3154-v-kieve-otkrylsya-tsentr-issledovaniya-i-razvitiya-tekhnologii-blokchejn-2

Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:08:01 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 09:30:28 PM by Fakhoury

I made my correction because this what must me made. I agree with you that the future of bitcoin is clear as a crystal. The problem is where this will become true. This can depend largely by the disruptive technology which support it. More soon it will adopt those, more soon bitcoin will be spread and used greatly.

Thank you for the correction, appreciated Smiley

I guess you meant, when, not where.

As I'm posting bullish news everyday, I see that days after days, bitcoin is spreading across the globe, like the piece of news above.

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:10:17 PM

News URL : http://agenda.ge/news/43030/eng

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:16:25 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 02:46:13 PM by n2004al

A major European banking trade group has called for governments and businesses to develop regulatory solutions for cryptocurrencies.

The European Banking Federation (EBF), a group representing thousands of the continent's largest banking groups, recently released its vision for a digital revamp of the banking system. Included in its proposals are several recommendations to policymakers regarding bitcoin and the blockchain.

This is a very big news. If bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies will be regulated this it would be a big step ahead in the use and the spread of bitcoin. Let's hope that this news will be heard by the police makers and will be taken in consideration. It will be a great victory for all the people of bitcoin.

News URL : http://www.coindesk.com/european-banking-federation-bitcoin-regulation/

Sorry. I must mentioned the source. Seems a stealing news. I'm editing my post making the needed regulation. I know that it was in vain to be told because it would be not believed but was simply a forgetfulness.

The news itself is awesome, but what I disliked that they said bitcoin future is still unclear, I know it's somehow unclear, but I see it crystal-clear  Tongue

I made my correction because this what must me made. I agree with you that the future of bitcoin is clear as a crystal. The problem is where this will become true. This can depend largely by the disruptive technology which support it. More soon it will adopt those, more soon bitcoin will be spread and used greatly.

As I'm posting bullish news everyday, I see that days after days, bitcoin is spreading across the globe, like the piece of news above.

Great. The second error. You can see that sometimes I make errors and this is a sign that are unintentionally. This happen when I do to many things in the same time. An indication that must be more attentive. But today I am all the day in front of computer and I am doing posts to be relaxed between my work. It's a hard work and fatigue me to much. But made posts and discuss in bitcointalk reading the posts of the others relax me. But, some error appear from time to time.  Wink
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:46:34 PM

News URL : https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Up/status/646840807111139328

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:48:58 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 09:30:56 PM by Fakhoury

Great. The second error. You can see that sometimes I make errors and this is a sign that are unintentionally. This happen when I do to many things in the same time. An indication that must be more attentive. But today I am all the day in front of computer and I am doing posts to be relaxed between my work. It's a hard work and fatigue me to much. But made posts and discuss in bitcointalk reading the posts of the others relax me. But, some error appear from time to time.  Wink

Passing by here makes my day too, I like kind, open-minded and professional people like you, n2004al.

I guarantee that this thread will make your day every time you pass by Tongue

Wish you all the best dear Smiley

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:56:39 PM

Passing by here makes my day too, I like kind, open-minded and professional people like you, n2004al.

Thank you so much for the amazing words about me. This make me more relaxed. Be understanding is a great thing in nowadays. The people have not always the habit to hear and to understand. Want only to be heard. Your attention to my words is a sign of maturity. Thank you for being here and thank you for your thread. Very informative, only facts and very few words. To be easy to follow it. Concept of intelligent people.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:57:09 PM

News URL : http://cointelegraph.com/news/115334/world-economic-forum-distributed-technology-to-go-mainstream-by-2027

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:12:49 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 09:31:15 PM by Fakhoury

Thank you so much for the amazing words about me. This make me more relaxed. Be understanding is a great thing in nowadays. The people have not always the habit to hear and to understand. Want only to be heard. Your attention to my words is a sign of maturity. Thank you for being here and thank you for your thread. Very informative, only facts and very few words. To be easy to follow it. Concept of intelligent people.

You are most welcome my friend, but I didn't do anything really, I'm a human being and I like other humans and it's a must to understand them.

Kindly consider this thread to be yours, deal with it as you like Smiley

And the above news is dedicated for you as an uber-bullish one Wink

Second favor, always pass by please, it really makes me happy as I've brother and best friends here who pass by like LFC_Bitcoin and rjclarke2000 and I consider you one of my best friends and a loving brother Smiley

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:33:14 PM

You are most welcome my friend, but I didn't do anything really, I'm a human being and I like other humans and it's a must to understand them.

Kindly consider this thread to be yours, deal with it as you like Smiley

And the above news is dedicated for you as an uber-bullish one Wink

Second favor, always pass by please, it really makes me happy as I've brother and best friends here who pass by like LFC_Bitcoin and rjclarke2000 and I consider you one of my best friends and a loving brother Smiley

Be sure my friend. I have checked notification for this thread and see everything you post. Somewhere, when i will find time to read all the article I will comment too. Be good.  Smiley
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:59:29 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 09:31:35 PM by Fakhoury

Be sure my friend. I have checked notification for this thread and see everything you post. Somewhere, when i will find time to read all the article I will comment too. Be good.  Smiley

Take your time and wish you all the best Smiley

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:40:59 PM

News URL : https://news.bitcoin.com/african-central-bankers-looking-regulate-bitcoin/

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:44:43 PM

News URL : http://www.coinfox.info/news/legislation/3162-bitcoin-conference-kiev-bitcoin-is-maidan

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:18:36 PM

News URL : http://www.coindesk.com/world-economic-forum-governments-blockchain/

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:23:08 PM

News URL : https://twitter.com/PanteraCapital/status/647103849031843842?lang=en

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:24:28 PM

News URL : http://www.coinfox.info/news/3164-bitsoko-took-part-in-demo-africa-conference-in-nigeria

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:18:13 AM

wow the "tipping point" artical with the survey of WEF members was awesome! Good post Fakhoury!

SmoothCurves

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:04:02 AM

wow the "tipping point" artical with the survey of WEF members was awesome! Good post Fakhoury!

The block reward halving of 2024 should kick things into high gear. We might bubble to 1M usd 12months after that halving and by 2027 should be down to around 300-400k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 283 »
  Print  

Jump to: