Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 283 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread)  (Read 259607 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:02:24 PM

News URL : http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/72140/

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 12:29:18 AM

News URL : https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3ne7yr/the_next_wave_of_cryptospeculation_is_coming_and/

Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 12:48:57 AM

News URL : http://bitcoinist.net/bitcoin-superior-cashless-systems-used-today/

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 01:21:49 AM

News URL : http://bravenewcoin.com/news/dutch-central-bank-researcher-ordinary-people-benefit-from-price-stability/

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 02:57:37 AM

That reddit write up gave me chills Wink

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:02:38 AM

"One of the earliest and most vocal financial institutions in the fray, however, was US stock exchange Nasdaq, which revealed in May it had been working for a year to harness bitcoin's distributed ledger for private stock sales."

Nasdaq will implement blockchain. Another Big like Nasdaq will adopt the technology which invented bitcoin and its main part. This can happen only and because bitcoin is legal (regulated). (http://www.coindesk.com/information/is-bitcoin-legal/

Europe where are you?

Europe will come, don't worry.

But did Nasdaq mention that they will be using Bitcoin's Blockchain ?

Maybe not directly but indirectly. From the article:

Voss presented a clear roadmap for Nasdaq's development, adding candidly that the company is not "married" to the bitcoin blockchain, but is rather "ledger agnostic" in its approach, believing bitcoin remains the best ledger system for its current needs.

My poor English understand the way mentioned by me this phrase. If not you tell me. Maybe I made fact this thing and this one my be one of my usually errors. But my meaning is that when they will implement the blockchain will implement the bitcoin blockchain being it the best for their needs. For most. he mentiont "current needs". So the implementation will be soon.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:23:19 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 11:57:19 AM by n2004al

I understand your fear. But read the following:

Regulated don't mean limited or fighting my friend but only open ALL the ways in which bitcoin can be used for good and close ALL the others. It is the officially KNOWN of bitcoin by the country. It the spread of it in a free and SECURE way within its territory. It is doing business with it without fear that one day some public employer close your business without giving any explanation. It is the use of it from all the Big-s of your country. With few words. It is everything needed that bitcoin be "something that exist" (will be known officially by the authorities). Now it is "nothing" (is ignored by mostly of those). Only this. You must not have fear from the legalization. You need to want and to ask for it.

I understand you and really respect what you said brother, but don't forget we want Bitcoin to be as decentralized as possible, don't forget this.

Who told that being regulated it will be centralized. Bitcoin is spread in all the wolrd and no one can control it except its technology. But we must discuss about the meaning of the word "decentralization", I think. According to this source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/decentralized:

de·cen·tral·ize  (dē-sĕn′trə-līz′)

v. de·cen·tral·ized, de·cen·tral·iz·ing, de·cen·tral·iz·es
v.tr.

1. To distribute the administrative functions or powers of (a central authority) among several local authorities.
           a. To bring about the redistribution of (an urban population and industry) to suburban areas.
           b. To cause to withdraw or disperse from a center of concentration: decentralize a university complex; decentralize a museum.

v.intr.
To undergo redistribution or dispersal away from a central location or authority.

In few words the decentralization is the distribution of power but under the Authorities.

Then in any of the word mentioned in this dictionary I don't see risk of centralization for bitcoin if it will be regulated by every single country. Every country will have its rules (which probably will be different and no one of this country will have the power to control bitcoin in the other countries.

Maybe in the future may be one centralization but this time is very remote, very, very remote.

I'm waiting your meaning about the word "decentralization."  Huh
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:28:27 AM

Another University. As a former professor these are the best news I can read about bitcoin. If bitcoin will "explode" at the universities and other kind of schools this will accelerate in an incredible way the day of its known and regulation from the authorities.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:39:51 AM

The regulation of bitcoin from community is a beauty wonder but will remain such. In which way can be possible? Then why the community has created and elected their institutions? Is the community is able to handle and realize such specialized things? What is the need of those if this kind of things (authorities) if their duty must be made by their creators and electors?
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:54:40 AM

First I have my doubts about the existence of an economy without cash. It's right that the amount of cash is always in diminution but this are happen only in the developed countries. But how is their number compared to the other non developed economies of the world which are totally cash-dependent? I think very few.

Second glory to bitcoin. The replacement of the common currencies by it is our common desire. But I have again my doubts about the possibility that bitcoin replace the currencies of all the world. It is impossible to be national currency a currency that is not owned by this country. And bitcoin it will be never owned by no one country. So it is true that bitcoin based economy is almost perfect and better than the cashless system used today but I think that the solution is another. Every country create its bitcoin clone based currency and use it as a currency. And bitcoin be the currency of currencies. For this read more this thread (if wanted): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1191118.0. Every comment about it is welcomed.

Fakhoury my bro, I want your thoughts about my ideas in this thread. You will help me to find my errors (as you do always Wink and may give me other precious ideas about it.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:52:50 PM

That reddit write up gave me chills Wink

Me as well  Cool

Maybe not directly but indirectly. From the article:

Voss presented a clear roadmap for Nasdaq's development, adding candidly that the company is not "married" to the bitcoin blockchain, but is rather "ledger agnostic" in its approach, believing bitcoin remains the best ledger system for its current needs.

My poor English understand the way mentioned by me this phrase. If not you tell me. Maybe I made fact this thing and this one my be one of my usually errors. But my meaning is that when they will implement the blockchain will implement the bitcoin blockchain being it the best for their needs. For most. he mentiont "current needs". So the implementation will be soon.

I think they will use the bitcoin blockchain, but they don't want to say it directly.

Who told that being regulated it will be centralized. Bitcoin is spread in all the wolrd and no one can control it except its technology. But we must discuss about the meaning of the word "decentralization", I think. According to this source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/decentralized:

de·cen·tral·ize  (dē-sĕn′trə-līz′)

v. de·cen·tral·ized, de·cen·tral·iz·ing, de·cen·tral·iz·es
v.tr.

1. To distribute the administrative functions or powers of (a central authority) among several local authorities.
           a. To bring about the redistribution of (an urban population and industry) to suburban areas.
           b. To cause to withdraw or disperse from a center of concentration: decentralize a university complex; decentralize a museum.

v.intr.
To undergo redistribution or dispersal away from a central location or authority.

In few words the decentralization is the distribution of power but under the Authorities.

Then in any of the word mentioned in this dictionary I don't see risk of centralization for bitcoin if it will be regulated by every single country. Every country will have its rules (which probably will be different and no one of this country will have the power to control bitcoin in the other countries.

Maybe in the future may be one centralization but this time is very remote, very, very remote.

I'm waiting your meaning about the word "decentralization."  Huh

I agree with you, I just mixed up between decentralized and regulated.

I agree as well with the point of no single entity would be able to centralize bitcoin.

Another University. As a former professor these are the best news I can read about bitcoin. If bitcoin will "explode" at the universities and other kind of schools this will accelerate in an incredible way the day of its known and regulation from the authorities.

Plus, we are showing the world that we are not a "scam"/"ponzi" or any other useless definitions of bitcoin as well as in a decade or so from now, the coming generations will be able and "want" to use such an amazing technology and currency like "bitcoin".

The regulation of bitcoin from community is a beauty wonder but will remain such. In which way can be possible? Then why the community has created and elected their institutions? Is the community is able to handle and realize such specialized things? What is the need of those if this kind of things (authorities) if their duty must be made by their creators and electors?

I didn't read the article to be honest, but what I feel that the author want to say that we are united for the our benefit, don't forget that we will only win if we are one hand and united.

First I have my doubts about the existence of an economy without cash. It's right that the amount of cash is always in diminution but this are happen only in the developed countries. But how is their number compared to the other non developed economies of the world which are totally cash-dependent? I think very few.

Second glory to bitcoin. The replacement of the common currencies by it is our common desire. But I have again my doubts about the possibility that bitcoin replace the currencies of all the world. It is impossible to be national currency a currency that is not owned by this country. And bitcoin it will be never owned by no one country. So it is true that bitcoin based economy is almost perfect and better than the cashless system used today but I think that the solution is another. Every country create its bitcoin clone based currency and use it as a currency. And bitcoin be the currency of currencies. For this read more this thread (if wanted): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1191118.0. Every comment about it is welcomed.

Fakhoury my bro, I want your thoughts about my ideas in this thread. You will help me to find my errors (as you do always Wink and may give me other precious ideas about it.

I like your idea my brother, n2004al.

I'm thinking about your idea from another perspective and I will post in your thread now Smiley

Don't worry dear, I will continue to chase your errors Tongue

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:01:09 PM

News URL : http://bitcoinist.net/eurobitmarket-brings-unique-exchange-unique-background/

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:03:46 PM

News URL : https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/blockchain-magic-%CF%86-free-anonymous-internet/

rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 09:58:08 PM

That reddit post. If that prediction comes true I will retire next year
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:21:57 PM

That reddit post. If that prediction comes true I will retire next year

It will become true, don't worry Wink

But if I were you, I would work more and more, buy more bitcoins and enjoy my life as a rich bitch Grin

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:22:40 PM

News URL : https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3ni092/how_bitcoin_could_save_the_web/

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:36:51 PM

News URL : http://davidstockmanscontracorner.com/u-s-hedge-funds-brace-for-worst-year-since-financial-crisis/

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:38:03 PM

News URL : https://news.bitcoin.com/peer-to-peer-solutions-way-forward-gambling/

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:34:24 PM

I didn't read the article to be honest, but what I feel that the author want to say that we are united for the our benefit, don't forget that we will only win if we are one hand and united.

I don't want to be rude but this you mean it was not the main aim of article. I thing that the author overestimating the comunity. I am giving here one phrase from the article which confirms my opinion:

"There is no need for a regulatory committee regulating Bitcoin as this is unlikely to happen due to its inherent decentralized nature. As John Lennon once said, we need to “Let It Be.”

I don't agree at all with this. For this we had discuss in the other posts above and we are agree that needed a regulation from the specialized authorities.

P.S You forgot one of your main duty my friend. To correct my errors in my posts. There one in this above and is in bold. The word in bold is unnecessary. So, an error. The fourth or the fives..  Huh
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:46:43 PM

I like your idea my brother, n2004al.

I'm thinking about your idea from another perspective and I will post in your thread now Smiley

Don't worry dear, I will continue to chase your errors Tongue

Your idea it was the best thing to do. I made an post in my thread about it. You can read it and give me your opinion.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 283 »
  Print  

Jump to: