Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 283 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread)  (Read 259607 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:43:30 PM

The making of the 0.1 BTC banknote

[img]http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/966/0005975836.jpg[/]

News URL : https://imgur.com/a/bEJqy

Hahahahahaha

printing bitcoin is likely going to get someone in trouble... but what the fuck do I know?

It's all bullish to see these various kinds of developments, even if some folks get thrown in jail for their "innovations"

Wink

it is just another paper wallet, no? with fancy design. i don´t see a legal problem there.

It's a paper wallet and you can even, from what I understood, to load it and pay with it, the same idea of OPENDIME Smiley

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10134

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:44:02 PM

Hahahahahaha

printing bitcoin is likely going to get someone in trouble... but what the fuck do I know?

It's all bullish to see these various kinds of developments, even if some folks get thrown in jail for their "innovations"

Wink

I don't see it a crime my brother, on the contrary, it will speed our pace to reach mainstream and the masses soon.

It's not like printing fake USD or Euros Cheesy

Well, I don't know.  I would not want to get into any business that seems to be like printing money, but yeah, of course lines can blur...

It's all still bullish for bitcoin, yet we all need to remember that we gotta be careful in some of the activities that we engage in related to bitcoin, because there are likely going to be a lot of ways that local and national governments attempt to divide and conquer and want to separate us from our lillie friends, aka bitcoins.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:44:49 PM

News URL : http://www.rlslog.net/bitcoin-for-dummies-p2p/

Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:46:52 PM

Hahahahahaha

Wink

it is just another paper wallet, no? with fancy design. i don´t see a legal problem there.

It's a paper wallet and you can even, from what I understood, to load it and pay with it, the same idea of OPENDIME Smiley

Alright... sure it may be o.k., and we also know that there is going to be a lot of murkiness with some of these areas, and surely I appreciate various kinds of bitcoin related "innovation" too, because I am also going to want to participate in a large number of ways to hold my coins and to have them available in various ways, including some small device that I can carry around.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:48:22 PM

Hahahahahaha

Wink

I don't see it a crime my brother, on the contrary, it will speed our pace to reach mainstream and the masses soon.

It's not like printing fake USD or Euros Cheesy

Well, I don't know.  I would not want to get into any business that seems to be like printing money, but yeah, of course lines can blur...

It's all still bullish for bitcoin, yet we all need to remember that we gotta be careful in some of the activities that we engage in related to bitcoin, because there are likely going to be a lot of ways that local and national governments attempt to divide and conquer and want to separate us from our lillie friends, aka bitcoins.

I completely agree with what you said.

I've always said that our journey is not easy, yet it's fun, but full with danger and hazards.

But I've always win my bets with such an amazing community of euphoric and optimistic people like the most of us Wink

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:49:55 PM

Hahahahahaha

Wink

Alright... sure it may be o.k., and we also know that there is going to be a lot of murkiness with some of these areas, and surely I appreciate various kinds of bitcoin related "innovation" too, because I am also going to want to participate in a large number of ways to hold my coins and to have them available in various ways, including some small device that I can carry around.

Innovation will never stop my buddy, everyday and I MEAN EVERYDAY we've something new in terms of innovation, R&D or even news which is Bullish, the future is so f***in bright Wink

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:53:50 PM

News URL : https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/block-reward-halving-a-guide-1354053560

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:55:20 PM

News URL : https://medium.com/@rextar4444/the-re-levance-of-greshams-law-bitcoin-and-ideal-money-ec58ac6b23c#.64zruc12h

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:57:46 PM

Hahahahahaha

Wink

Innovation will never stop my buddy, everyday and I MEAN EVERYDAY we've something new in terms of innovation, R&D or even news which is Bullish, the future is so f***in bright Wink

Part of the excitement of bitcoin, and so difficult to keep up with so much: "it's happenings"

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:59:12 PM

Hahahahahaha

Wink

Part of the excitement of bitcoin, and so difficult to keep up with so much: "it's happenings"

Care to elaborate more please Smiley

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:02:00 PM

Hahahahahaha

Wink

I'm just using different words to pretty much assert that I agree with you. 

There are so many things "happening" in the bitcoin space, that it is very difficult to even attempt to keep up with following the many things.

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:05:11 PM

Hahahahahaha

Wink

There are so many things "happening" in the bitcoin space, that it is very difficult to even attempt to keep up with following the many things.

There some days came that I was saying "Shit, how the heck will I be able to cover all these bullish news and put them into the thread Cheesy"

And some other days, some news REALLY makes my day.

I believe we are addicted to Bitcoin, aren't we ?

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:15:22 AM

There some days came that I was saying "Shit, how the heck will I be able to cover all these bullish news and put them into the thread Cheesy"

Sure, yeah, a kind of addiction, which is not necessarily a negative thing.  It may be better characterized as a time-sucking hobby, but anyhow, BTC price movements and dynamics in the crypto space are mesmerizing.. and more  mesmerizing the more that guys have invested into it.

I think that I have a very decent system in place to protect my BTC investment, yet I think that the volatility of BTC does still require me to maintain some vigilance over my investment and to protect it from downside risk, which may not be the case as much if my holdings considerably appreciate in value (which is seeming to be likely in the coming weeks).. but yeah, cannot get too smug about expecting something that has not yet happened.. .. so gotta continue with guarded optimism.. aka a kind of addiction.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Wink

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:29:28 AM

Sure, yeah, a kind of addiction, which is not necessarily a negative thing.  It may be better characterized as a time-sucking hobby, but anyhow, BTC price movements and dynamics in the crypto space are mesmerizing.. and more  mesmerizing the more that guys have invested into it.

I think that I have a very decent system in place to protect my BTC investment, yet I think that the volatility of BTC does still require me to maintain some vigilance over my investment and to protect it from downside risk, which may not be the case as much if my holdings considerably appreciate in value (which is seeming to be likely in the coming weeks).. but yeah, cannot get too smug about expecting something that has not yet happened.. .. so gotta continue with guarded optimism.. aka a kind of addiction.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Wink

For me, it's an addiction I don't want to cure from.

To be cautiously optimistic is good and healthy, but life sometimes requires us to be CRAZYYYYYYYYY Cheesy Cheesy

And the most euphoric word for me that makes me high, is to be called, CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Grin Grin and I admit this Wink

Edit : It's enough to tell you that I'M ALL IN Cheesy

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:10:53 AM

Sure, yeah, a kind of addiction, which is not necessarily a negative thing.  It may be better characterized as a time-sucking hobby, but anyhow, BTC price movements and dynamics in the crypto space are mesmerizing.. and more  mesmerizing the more that guys have invested into it.

I think that I have a very decent system in place to protect my BTC investment, yet I think that the volatility of BTC does still require me to maintain some vigilance over my investment and to protect it from downside risk, which may not be the case as much if my holdings considerably appreciate in value (which is seeming to be likely in the coming weeks).. but yeah, cannot get too smug about expecting something that has not yet happened.. .. so gotta continue with guarded optimism.. aka a kind of addiction.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Wink

To be cautiously optimistic is good and healthy, but life sometimes requires us to be CRAZYYYYYYYYY Cheesy Cheesy

And the most euphoric word for me that makes me high, is to be called, CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Grin Grin and I admit this Wink

Actually, it is nice to see energy and enthusiasm, so I cannot really lecture anyone about that.

My kind of conservative nature may have some to do with my age and maybe a bit to do with my personality, too. 

I don't really necessarily want to get into too many details about my actual personal circumstances, but I have kind of habits when it comes to investing over the years that have fairly profitable for me.. and once I have built a kind of nest egg, there is a certain desire to protect it.

Over the years, I have not always been right about investments, but I know that when younger, there was more of an ability to lose a lot or to not profit much, and then there is time to make up for such losses or lack of profits. 

Possibly bitcoin may be a bit more risky and adventurous than my other investments, I am not sure, but there is a certain amount of interaction and activism that I have embarked upon with bitcoin - and maybe some of it has to do with the excitement of the newness of it all, but also the ability to make adjustments and calculations regarding positions that I take and have taken on a 24/7 basis?  there are plusses and minuses to the ability to trade 24/7.

You know, wow, when I first started with bitcoin, my target was to consider investing into bitcoin somewhere between 5% and 10% of my quasi-liquid assets within about 1 year (taking an initial bite at the matter in the 1st 6 months and not committing for sure to the project), and in fact there are quite a few ways to categorize and calculate assets (and the extent to which those assets are liquid or become liquid with some efforts), and it seems that I was mostly successful with my goal in the first year (which would have brought us to January 2015, which was kind of a low-ish price point for BTC)..

So, anyhow, the matter kinds of plays out in an interesting way because I continue to invest small amounts into bitcoin during the year 2015 and to trade starting in October 2015... but anyhow, BTC price appreciation seems to have brought my allocation in BTC to around 30%.. and I kind of accounted for the possibility that BTC prices could appreciate, but I did not work out all of the details in my head about how to proceed if such were to occur... and currently, my plan is to allow additional appreciation in BTC and to kind of attempt to offset some of the downside risk of that growing allocation by playing around with the allocation of dollars and fiat within the part that I consider to be my BTC portfolio.

Currently, my BTC portfolio is at 92.3% BTC and 7.7% fiat, and I have even created a chart of BTC allocation target lists, that I may need to tweak again from time to time in the event that I change my mind about some of the matters, whether I am bullish or bearish in my views. 

My current projected BTC allocation chart looks like this:

Price                 BTC Allocation (remainder in fiat)
$200-350      = 97-99.5%
$350-450       = 96-99%
$450-550       =  92-98%
$550-650       = 90-95%
$650-850        = 85-93%
$850-1,250        = 84-92%
$1,250-2,000      =    83-91%
$2,000-3,000       =    80-90%
$3,000-5,000         = 55-84%
$5,000-10,000   = 50-80%

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:44:11 PM

Actually, it is nice to see energy and enthusiasm, so I cannot really lecture anyone about that.

My kind of conservative nature may have some to do with my age and maybe a bit to do with my personality, too. 

I don't really necessarily want to get into too many details about my actual personal circumstances, but I have kind of habits when it comes to investing over the years that have fairly profitable for me.. and once I have built a kind of nest egg, there is a certain desire to protect it.

Over the years, I have not always been right about investments, but I know that when younger, there was more of an ability to lose a lot or to not profit much, and then there is time to make up for such losses or lack of profits. 

Possibly bitcoin may be a bit more risky and adventurous than my other investments, I am not sure, but there is a certain amount of interaction and activism that I have embarked upon with bitcoin - and maybe some of it has to do with the excitement of the newness of it all, but also the ability to make adjustments and calculations regarding positions that I take and have taken on a 24/7 basis?  there are plusses and minuses to the ability to trade 24/7.

You know, wow, when I first started with bitcoin, my target was to consider investing into bitcoin somewhere between 5% and 10% of my quasi-liquid assets within about 1 year (taking an initial bite at the matter in the 1st 6 months and not committing for sure to the project), and in fact there are quite a few ways to categorize and calculate assets (and the extent to which those assets are liquid or become liquid with some efforts), and it seems that I was mostly successful with my goal in the first year (which would have brought us to January 2015, which was kind of a low-ish price point for BTC)..

So, anyhow, the matter kinds of plays out in an interesting way because I continue to invest small amounts into bitcoin during the year 2015 and to trade starting in October 2015... but anyhow, BTC price appreciation seems to have brought my allocation in BTC to around 30%.. and I kind of accounted for the possibility that BTC prices could appreciate, but I did not work out all of the details in my head about how to proceed if such were to occur... and currently, my plan is to allow additional appreciation in BTC and to kind of attempt to offset some of the downside risk of that growing allocation by playing around with the allocation of dollars and fiat within the part that I consider to be my BTC portfolio.

Currently, my BTC portfolio is at 92.3% BTC and 7.7% fiat, and I have even created a chart of BTC allocation target lists, that I may need to tweak again from time to time in the event that I change my mind about some of the matters, whether I am bullish or bearish in my views. 

My current projected BTC allocation chart looks like this:

Price                 BTC Allocation (remainder in fiat)
$200-350      = 97-99.5%
$350-450       = 96-99%
$450-550       =  92-98%
$550-650       = 90-95%
$650-850        = 85-93%
$850-1,250        = 84-92%
$1,250-2,000      =    83-91%
$2,000-3,000       =    80-90%
$3,000-5,000         = 55-84%
$5,000-10,000   = 50-80%

I agree with what you said my friend, investing depends on many factors, age, personality, reading, emotions, ... etc.

It's up to everyone how much and when he will invest and where, at the end of the day, it's his/her money.

For me, it's my life shot, and as I said before, I'm here for my family in the first place and then me, for me as a person, I'm an introvert, sitting alone at home, playing PC games and hitting the gym along with smoking cannabis is my life, and for sure I won't forget my religious part.

My life is here, my friends are here, my masters and God fathers are here.

I'm enjoying the journey whatever how it will end Smiley

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:51:54 PM

News URL : http://www.coindesk.com/imf-says-bitcoins-blockchain-tech-help-banks/

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:03:13 PM

News URL : http://infocoin.net/en/2016/06/15/remittance-business-growing-in-malaysia-through-bitcoin/

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:05:57 PM

BIP32 HD Wallets finally come to Bitcoin Core

News URL : https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/8035

Fakhoury (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:07:12 PM

News URL : http://seekingalpha.com/article/3982134-lowest-risk-way-make-killing-brexit

Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 283 »
  Print  

Jump to: