Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin/Blockchain inspired t-shirts from Bloctopus  (Read 1153 times)
SouthernBTC (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:54:35 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2015, 07:58:07 PM by SouthernBTC

Bloctopus has just released our "Renaissance of Money" tshirt collection. Both tees in this series, "Genesis" and "Baby Bitcoin," represent the new renaissance of finance and its humble beginnings from the genesis block to bitcoin's current state as a nascent technology nurtured by fervent supporters.

Check out our tees and help us change the world one block at a time!www.bloctopus.com

This is our "Baby Bitcoin" design printed with gold metallic ink on a jet black tee. Help nurture bitcoin and the growing technologies around it by wearing this fresh new t-shirt and representing Bloctopus. We print our shirts on premium ultra-soft Next Level t-shirts and all of our designs are screenprinted using the highest quality techniques and water based inks.

This 3600 Next Level Premium Fitted Short-Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt includes these features:

100% combed cotton jersey
4.3-oz.
32 singles for extreme softness
1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar

This is our "Genesis" design printed on a cool, heathered grey tee. The design is our conceptualization of bitcoin's humble beginnings in the genesis block. We print our shirts on premium ultra-soft Next Level t-shirts and all of our designs are screenprinted using the highest quality techniques and water based inks.

This 3600 Next Level Premium Fitted Short-Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt includes these features:

100% combed cotton jersey
4.3-oz.
32 singles for extreme softness
1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:32:57 PM

i really like your first design. this is something i would wear and not feel like i am forcing the conversation of bitcoin on everyone around me. it just works and adds that bitcoin potential to any encounter.

to be honest every other shirt designer I have seen in the Goods section has thrown "crap" on a plain tshirt and expects it to sell. keep up the good work bloctopus, expect my order soon.
SouthernBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 10:49:01 PM

i really like your first design. this is something i would wear and not feel like i am forcing the conversation of bitcoin on everyone around me. it just works and adds that bitcoin potential to any encounter.

to be honest every other shirt designer I have seen in the Goods section has thrown "crap" on a plain tshirt and expects it to sell. keep up the good work bloctopus, expect my order soon.

Thanks for that. You figured out exactly what we are trying to do, use cool designs anyone can wear to spark non-invasive conversations about bitcoin and crypto. Everyone we have sold a t-shirt to, even friends who know nothing about bitcoin have told us someone has walked up to them and asked, "What's that t-shirt all about!" And there it is, the beginning of a friendly conversation that can eventually lead to education about what bitcoin is and how it works.
SouthernBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:10:13 PM

Bloctopus.com is about to release our second bitcoin t-shirt. I was hoping to get feedback from the community on our first design to help guide us through our next several t-shirt runs.

Our first t-shirt design has a more weathered, lo-fi look. My thinking on that was that the design represents the rebellious, anarcho-capitalist side of bitcoin and crypto. Where I am torn is how simple, clean, and precise math and bitcoin is; this is leading me towards more minimal, streamlined designs. Please give honest opinions and maybe even include links to tshirt designs and companies you personally like, tshirt colors you prefer, and design ideas you would like to see on a crypto tshirt. My eyes and ears are open; we are looking to create a succesful bitcoin brand at www.bloctopus.com and it is very important that the bitcoin community play an active role in how our company will move forward. Thank you in advance for all of your feedback.

We are announcing that our Bloctopus Bitcoin t-shirt is on sale for $19.99 at www.bloctopus.com. We are trying to clear out the last of our first run before releasing our second series of bitcoin t-shirts.

This Bloctopus t-shirt is off the hook! Our shirts are 100% combed cotton jersey for a crazy soft feel. All our designs are screenprinted using the highest quality garments, screen-printing techniques, and non-toxic water based inks. And yes...we do accept bitcoin Wink

Series 2 is called the "Genesis" series. Visit our website and subscribe to our mailing list so you can be one of the first to get a Genesis t-shirt. Our next series will be run in very limited quantities.

Regards,

Bloctopus
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 11:12:54 PM

I agree 100% with what teeGUMES said. Your design is a nice Bitcoin t-shirt without the word BITCOIN or BTC vomited all over it. I like the octopus design being made out of blocks as well. Your shirt looks more like an indie band's shirt than an obvious BTC shirt, and I mean that in a good way (most band shirts have pretty sweet designs). I would buy one as well, and hopefully will be buying one soon. Posting here to "subscribe" and help remind me to follow along.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 04:32:18 AM

Very nice t-shirt design. Will the new series look like this or be something completely different? (sorry if I overlooked it)
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:17:53 PM

Too bad international shipping costs as much as the shirt Sad
SouthernBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:32:43 AM

I agree 100% with what teeGUMES said. Your design is a nice Bitcoin t-shirt without the word BITCOIN or BTC vomited all over it. I like the octopus design being made out of blocks as well. Your shirt looks more like an indie band's shirt than an obvious BTC shirt, and I mean that in a good way (most band shirts have pretty sweet designs). I would buy one as well, and hopefully will be buying one soon. Posting here to "subscribe" and help remind me to follow along.

Thank you for the compliment. We were kind of going for the lo-fi indie band look, you're spot on with that. The design is conceptually how I see the blockchain and sidechains/altchains- hence the tentacles. We'll do our best to continue putting out quality designs!
SouthernBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:37:22 AM

Very nice t-shirt design. Will the new series look like this or be something completely different? (sorry if I overlooked it)

The new series will be two t-shirts called "The Genesis Series." We will be printing two different designs, both very different from our current run. One design will be stylistically similar to the current one, and by that I mean lo-fi and weathered looking; the other design will be more clean and minimalist. Whichever style sells best will be the style Bloctopus continues to use in future designs.
SouthernBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:39:54 AM

Too bad international shipping costs as much as the shirt Sad

I wish there was a cheaper way for me to ship the tshirts. International shipping from the U.S. is quite expensive and $15 is the cheapest rate of any service
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 06:24:10 AM

The new series will be two t-shirts called "The Genesis Series." We will be printing two different designs, both very different from our current run. One design will be stylistically similar to the current one, and by that I mean lo-fi and weathered looking; the other design will be more clean and minimalist. Whichever style sells best will be the style Bloctopus continues to use in future designs.

Sounds like a plan! Personally, I'm a fan of lo-fi & weathered looking, but I'm sure others might think differently Smiley
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 08:45:33 PM

Looking very good Smiley might pick one or two up ^^
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 09:07:58 PM

Wanted to order a couple shirts, but do not see Bitcoin as a payment method?
SouthernBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:22:57 AM

Wanted to order a couple shirts, but do not see Bitcoin as a payment method?

Thank you for your interest in our Bloctopus tshirts. Once you get to the checkout page fill out your shipping info, payment options will be on the following page; you can pay via credit card, paypal, or bitcoin. Please dm me if you have any other questions.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 05:54:32 PM

Just bought a couple shirts, but not sure I got any discounts. Can you verify I got the sale price?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 10:09:06 PM

Just bought a couple shirts, but not sure I got any discounts. Can you verify I got the sale price?

Thank you for your purchase! You definitely got the sale price; the Original Bloctopus tee's are on sale for $14.99 and the new series tee's are on sale for $19.99. Tomorrow the prices go back to $19.99 and $24.99 respectively.

Your tee's are already packed and ready to ship in the morning!

Alright thanks! I will update this post once my shirts arrive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: