Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:02:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have 90$ pp need bitcoins  (Read 448 times)
bitcoinfinder8 (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

🚼 Buying Bitcoins 🚼

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:45:16 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2015, 05:20:13 AM by bitcoinfinder8

i have 90$ pp and i need bitcoins, i can go first if the member has the above Sr. Member level rank please contact me if anybody can provide. I not have any problem to use escrow or middleman if required.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:54:03 AM

i have 90$ pp and i need bitcoins, i can go first if the member has the above Sr. Member level rank and i can do paypal gift payment transaction so you need not to worry about reversal. please contact me if anybody can provide. I not have any problem to use escrow or middleman if required.

Paypal Gift or whatnot but it can still be reversed.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:05:21 AM

i have 90$ pp and i need bitcoins, i can go first if the member has the above Sr. Member level rank and i can do paypal gift payment transaction so you need not to worry about reversal. please contact me if anybody can provide. I not have any problem to use escrow or middleman if required.

Is that to buy your 3,000 - 4,000 Facebook Friends, or your Full Member account here?

i am looking to buy an full member account @ 0.08 BTC
no negative trusts or false complaints or bad feedback
no pending loans - no banned accounts
you need to prove your ownership by signing the signature.

hi
i need 3k to 4k facebook friends please let me know if any provides

bitcoinfinder8 (OP)

🚼 Buying Bitcoins 🚼

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:14:12 AM

Yes i need to pay them through bitcoins as i need that work urgent. Is am i doing any wrong thing ?? Yes i am interested to purchase Full member account if you have it let me know
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:15:38 AM

Yes i need to pay them through bitcoins as i need that work urgent. Is am i doing any wrong thing ?? Yes i am interested to purchase Full member account if you have it let me know

You need to fix your OP for accuracy.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
bitcoinfinder8 (OP)

🚼 Buying Bitcoins 🚼

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:30:52 AM

You need to fix your OP for accuracy.

I updated my post and please excuse me and please remove the negative feedback provided by you waiting for your response.
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:14:14 PM

i have 90$ pp and i need bitcoins, i can go first if the member has the above Sr. Member level rank please contact me if anybody can provide. I not have any problem to use escrow or middleman if required.

Hello

Do you still need this exchange?
If yes please pm me
I will make this transaction for you.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: