Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!!  (Read 53834 times)
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:19:33 AM

I lost coins mining on the wrong fork as well. I don't make any demands, however. It happens in mining. Carry on.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 07:41:01 AM

I was mining at IPO miner. I had 30,000 coins and they definately had the most hash. When the coin forked, IPO miner's fork would have been the largest by far and the correct fork. Obviously dev chose his fork, and if he doesn't make this right, I see the end of the coin before it even begins.
"Houston We've Had A Problem", so dev fix it. Ask IPOminer pool op for a list and re-imburse miners that were on the correct fork, not your fork. Myself and other IPOminer guys were the ones who informed you of the wallet crashing on staking and trying to help. This is not the way to treat us.

Wow.. I cant believe your saying that... since the moment the chain started moving again, ipo miner forked from the original chain lol... It seems to me they did not update to the latest source... when you dont update... shit happens... lol
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:43:13 AM

I was mining at IPO miner. I had 30,000 coins and they definately had the most hash. When the coin forked, IPO miner's fork would have been the largest by far and the correct fork. Obviously dev chose his fork, and if he doesn't make this right, I see the end of the coin before it even begins.
"Houston We've Had A Problem", so dev fix it. Ask IPOminer pool op for a list and re-imburse miners that were on the correct fork, not your fork. Myself and other IPOminer guys were the ones who informed you of the wallet crashing on staking and trying to help. This is not the way to treat us.

So you put over 50% hash on one pool and thats why it should be the right fork? Maybe its time for poolowners to refuse hash that goes over 50%. Maybe you are right that he who owns most hash is always right but then maybe your are not. Maybe he did not update.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:53:13 AM

I lost coins mining on the wrong fork as well. I don't make any demands, however. It happens in mining. Carry on.

+1

it happens i'm more annoyed at ipominer as they didn't close the port quickly switched to my backup for an hour instead of 6-8   Angry
SpaceCoinLab (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:21:09 AM

IPOminer did not update. Simple as that. They did not respond to my message at all.

After I updated the checkpoint server, they went on their own fork. He shouldve shut down the stratum and update. 10-15 min work. But instead they left it open and wasting hashes. I warned people not to mine there because of their fork.

Via PM:

You are one sketchy pos dev.. hope your scamcoin get what you deserve.

Wow.........................................

We did not stake one coin, please see the blockexplorer : SVmMK7gcKC6WxdfXStUDYKv8ZFuj1S83FP

I am actually glad you are out of this project indeed Wink We don't need people like you in here. Putting you on ignore.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 10:42:08 AM

Normally I agree.. the pool with the most blocks is the right chain. But not if they didn't update!  Then they are the ones on the wrong chain...
Since the update the blockexplorer had more then 10 connections constant and no issues at all. I can't imagine ipominer had a better network around their chain at the time. I tried connecting to them through addnode= and connect= etc. Nothing... no connection.. Their chain network was based on air..

And bloody hell.. Some people really show their bad attitude in here... Undecided
nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:42:37 PM

yeh i lost a lot of coins too on GCPpool, probably almost as much as you on IPO miner, it's gutting but that's crypto  Wink

lulla.by

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:45:12 PM

is the fork influencing the future of space?
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:49:35 PM

I have lost so many coins with other cryptos due to forks.  It happens!!  You lick your wounds and life goes on!!

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:58:13 PM

I have lost so many coins with other cryptos due to forks.  It happens!!  You lick your wounds and life goes on!!
Here here Smiley I have also lost many coins over my Crypto career but sometimes shiat just happens and you have to accept that.

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:22:44 PM

Here here Smiley I have also lost many coins over my Crypto career but sometimes shiat just happens and you have to accept that.

Should have been worse, you could have been mining it for a week only to realize you are on the wrong fork!!  Millions right down the shitter!!!

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:27:01 PM

i am missing some crucial information i dont see any exchanges :/, ill point some hashes towards it just for the lolz Smiley

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
SpaceCoinLab (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:36:45 PM

i am missing some crucial information i dont see any exchanges :/, ill point some hashes towards it just for the lolz Smiley

Instead of posting banners in the OP with no info at all, I will add them when they are needed instead.

And welcome to the Apollo-2015, enjoy your flight Wink

How is the staking going people? It seems we pop out a little more blocks then every 60 seconds. But the network is really going strong now. And the 128 SPACE reward period is almost over. Get them while you can!

Updated OP with some more block specs.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:56:56 PM

I have staked 4 times @32 and have had 1 orphan.  That is with 4600 SPACE in my wallet

nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:59:39 PM

Instead of posting banners in the OP with no info at all, I will add them when they are needed instead.

And welcome to the Apollo-2015, enjoy your flight Wink

How is the staking going people? It seems we pop out a little more blocks then every 60 seconds. But the network is really going strong now. And the 128 SPACE reward period is almost over. Get them while you can!

Updated OP with some more block specs.

Staking is going great here  Grin
hashmaster1

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:27:55 PM

I never had a problem mining with suprnova that why i always mine with suprnova it a good mining pool .VERY SHITTY LOOSING COINS  when it someone else fault not doing their job right ........space coin next step is getting it on the exchange......

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

RaidBossOath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:34:48 PM

Hi guys, Congratz really interesting looking coin. too bad theres no market for em yet so i cant pick em up. I dont mine, i do pos only. But yeah a faucet or maybe getting the coin on an exchange site would help me out a bit. once again good job and keep this shit rolling guys! Later

-Raid
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 06:45:59 PM

It looks like ipominer updated  Wink

Same height as the explorer
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:47:35 PM

Dice game on it's way will update this post once its installed and wallet compiled Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:52:57 PM

Right now Suprnova has ALL the hashrate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: