Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!!  (Read 53833 times)
dukester99

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:42:05 PM

Can't wait to mine this coin some more.
Great working coin with a great name.
Seems like it doesn't need any maintenance right now. What can the remaining holders do to help it along?
More exchanges, giveaway, faucet, added to gambling sites ect?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:08:24 PM

Seems like it doesn't need any maintenance right now. What can the remaining holders do to help it along?
Well more exchanges would help for sure but the coin also needs to do something more.  Like I honestly liked the Devs idea of selling the SPACE gear and with every purchase they would burn a % of the SPACE used to buy that item which I thought was a really good idea but then 'poof' they disappeared Smiley lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

dukester99

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:30:43 PM

Are we locked out of editing the main page? If so maybe we should start a new thread.

quote author=NoobKidOnTheBlock link=topic=1166804.msg13013694#msg13013694 date=1447942104]
Well more exchanges would help for sure but the coin also needs to do something more.  Like I honestly liked the Devs idea of selling the SPACE gear and with every purchase they would burn a % of the SPACE used to buy that item which I thought was a really good idea but then 'poof' they disappeared Smiley lol
[/quote]
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:48:49 PM

Are we locked out of editing the main page? If so maybe we should start a new thread.

quote author=NoobKidOnTheBlock link=topic=1166804.msg13013694#msg13013694 date=1447942104]
[/quote]
Well I think before a new thread is started that someone should step forward and offer to take over this coin for starters lol I totally would but I don't know shiat about this kind of stuff and I'm just a moral supporter Tongue but seriously if there is someone that is willing to take over SPACE and get it moving again and start getting some things happening that would be awesome and I would totally fully support it and help anyway that I possibly could  Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

tekyboy

Activity: 508

TekyBoy Crypto Services

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 05:49:52 AM

TekyBoy Mining Pool

Space Coin

stratum+tcp://stratum.tekyboy.tk:19006
wallet address as username
password of your choice (it does not matter what you choose)

port 19006 is vardiff
Payouts every 30 mins; minimum 10 SPACE

Exclusively for Digital Credits burn pool fee is reduced to 0.5% only. Further details upon burn can be found here

Happy mining

hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:55:02 AM

Did the devs leave this coin?

intristin

Activity: 196

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 06:22:34 AM

Spacecoin is going to be burned for Digital Credits. Please see the second reply in this post for details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254272.0

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:36:43 PM

Spacecoin is going to be burned for Digital Credits. Please see the second reply in this post for details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254272.0

And thanks to that seems that the price got up only in those 24 hours of over 100%.... Maybe we can say that thanks to DGCS this coin's rocket started his trip to the moon made of gold and not a moon made of bronze

Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:11:16 AM

Can someone please tell me what the current POS rate is? How long until minimum, 4 hrs? What's the % rate?

Thanks!
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:47:30 AM

it gives me 32 coins at each stake timings is different since i have diff size blocks more precise info you'll find in SRC

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 08:38:33 AM

Can someone please tell me what the current POS rate is? How long until minimum, 4 hrs? What's the % rate?

Thanks!

Blocktime : ~60 Seconds
Min. stake age : Block <10000 - 1 hour
Min. stake age : Block 10000> - 4 hours
Max. stake age : 30 days

I purchase about 15k yesterday and have been staking them, currently I have made 32 space, not much but I just started. And 32 space will burn for 2 Digital Credits, not bad at all. The block reward for space is currently 32 per block as Kevin said above.  

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 08:41:44 AM

And thanks to that seems that the price got up only in those 24 hours of over 100%.... Maybe we can say that thanks to DGCS this coin's rocket started his trip to the moon made of gold and not a moon made of bronze

LOL, doubling from 25 sats could hardly be described as a trip to the moon, but yes, The burn is increasing the price. At the 4 to 1 burn rate it's still the cheapest way to acquire new Digital Credits.  Grin

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:43:14 AM

LOL, doubling from 25 sats could hardly be described as a trip to the moon, but yes, The burn is increasing the price. At the 4 to 1 burn rate it's still the cheapest way to acquire new Digital Credits.  Grin
But wouldn't it be smarter to hold your SPACE especially if they are going to be burning a bunch of them? I'm just wondering cause honestly if someone just took over this coin there would be no reason this coin couldn't start going again easily cause there is still a lot of holders out there from the beginning Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:46:37 AM

But wouldn't it be smarter to hold your SPACE especially if they are going to be burning a bunch of them? I'm just wondering cause honestly if someone just took over this coin there would be no reason this coin couldn't start going again easily cause there is still a lot of holders out there from the beginning Cheesy Cheers

the problem is that all the sell walls are weak, in fact if i invest my 0.03btc into spacecoin the price will increase destroying all the walls until 100 satoshi for sure.....

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 08:49:12 AM

Who took over the coin?

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:51:18 AM

Who took over the coin?

i don't think he was refering to a takeover that happened but on the possibility somebody make a takeover of this coin....

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 09:05:21 AM

Who took over the coin?

i don't think he was refering to a takeover that happened but on the possibility somebody make a takeover of this coin....

That's a big if! And even if it did happen it's no guarantee it would work. There have been takeovers of many dead coins and most of them have failed. Saturn2coin comes to mind. Look, at the end of the day it is up to the holders of Space to decide whether they want to hold it and wait for that predicted takeover, or burn it for a coin that is already under active development. This coin was designed as a scam coin from the start, and a cool name alone will not save it. I'm just offering bag holders a way out, take it or leave it, that is your choice. You all have until the end of the month to decide. But without an active DEV, the price will most likely plummet after the burn ends. Perhaps I'm wrong, that is a choice each and everyone of you will have to make and more importantly, live with.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:22:11 AM

That's a big if! And even if it did happen it's no guarantee it would work. There have been takeovers of many dead coins and most of them have failed. Saturn2coin comes to mind. Look, at the end of the day it is up to the holders of Space to decide whether they want to hold it and wait for that predicted takeover, or burn it for a coin that is already under active development. This coin was designed as a scam coin from the start, and a cool name alone will not save it. I'm just offering bag holders a way out, take it or leave it, that is your choice. You all have until the end of the month to decide. But without an active DEV, the price will most likely plummet after the burn ends. Perhaps I'm wrong, that is a choice each and everyone of you will have to make and more importantly, live with.
Oh no don't get me wrong I totally understand your stand point on that for sure I wasn't trying to deter people from burning their SPACE I was just simply making an observation and trying to determine what I would like to do with mine as well lol That's all Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 09:41:28 AM

Oh no don't get me wrong I totally understand your stand point on that for sure I wasn't trying to deter people from burning their SPACE I was just simply making an observation and trying to determine what I would like to do with mine as well lol That's all Smiley

At the end of the day I don't care if people burn their coins or not. I'm certainly not making any money off it. My goal with creating Digital Credits is and always has been an effort to clean up the altcoin market of dead coins. I belive doing this will allow all those other coins that do have active communities and development to rise above the shit. The altcoin space today is one of endless scams and tons of pissed off people left holding worthless bags of worthless coins. This hurts all other coins that are actually trying to do something great. I think burn coins are needed in this regard. Will this work? Will Digital Credits be a success? I can't answer this question as I can't predict the future. But I'm not going to give up or stop trying. We have a large burn fund and we intend to use it over the next few years until it runs out to save bagholders and improve the reputation of the altcoin space.

There are those who will be upset that I go after a coin they love, but you can't please everyone. And I will never go after an actively developed coin no matter how weak it is. Spacecoin was chosen because it was cheap, it was abandon, it was clearly a scam from day 1, and it has lots of bag holders hoping that someday they will be able to cash in on a coin nobody seems to want to buy. That's where Digital Credits comes in, that is the point of all of this. I'm not trying to be a bully, I just think this is needed badly in the altcoin space. At the end of the day, the choice is yours to burn it or hold it. I'm simply providing an out for people who want an out.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:54:13 AM

At the end of the day I don't care if people burn their coins or not. I'm certainly not making any money off it. My goal with creating Digital Credits is and always has been an effort to clean up the altcoin market of dead coins. I belive doing this will allow all those other coins that do have active communities and development to rise above the shit. The altcoin space today is one of endless scams and tons of pissed off people left holding worthless bags of worthless coins. This hurts all other coins that are actually trying to do something great. I think burn coins are needed in this regard. Will this work? Will Digital Credits be a success? I can't answer this question as I can't predict the future. But I'm not going to give up or stop trying. We have a large burn fund and we intend to use it over the next few years until it runs out to save bagholders and improve the reputation of the altcoin space.

There are those who will be upset that I go after a coin they love, but you can't please everyone. And I will never go after an actively developed coin no matter how weak it is. Spacecoin was chosen because it was cheap, it was abandon, it was clearly a scam from day 1, and it has lots of bag holders hoping that someday they will be able to cash in on a coin nobody seems to want to buy. That's where Digital Credits comes in, that is the point of all of this. I'm not trying to be a bully, I just think this is needed badly in the altcoin space. At the end of the day, the choice is yours to burn it or hold it. I'm simply providing an out for people who want an out.
Oh cool Smiley I didn't realize that you ARE one of the people behind DigitalCredits mate lol That's cool I appreciate what you are doing then for the Altcoin community cleaning up DEAD and abandoned coins cause God knows there are WAY too many of them for sure lol Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: