Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!!  (Read 53834 times)
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:01:27 AM

That's a big if! And even if it did happen it's no guarantee it would work. There have been takeovers of many dead coins and most of them have failed. Saturn2coin comes to mind. Look, at the end of the day it is up to the holders of Space to decide whether they want to hold it and wait for that predicted takeover, or burn it for a coin that is already under active development. This coin was designed as a scam coin from the start, and a cool name alone will not save it. I'm just offering bag holders a way out, take it or leave it, that is your choice. You all have until the end of the month to decide. But without an active DEV, the price will most likely plummet after the burn ends. Perhaps I'm wrong, that is a choice each and everyone of you will have to make and more importantly, live with.
Oh no don't get me wrong I totally understand your stand point on that for sure I wasn't trying to deter people from burning their SPACE I was just simply making an observation and trying to determine what I would like to do with mine as well lol That's all Smiley

At the end of the day I don't care if people burn their coins or not. I'm certainly not making any money off it. My goal with creating Digital Credits is and always has been an effort to clean up the altcoin market of dead coins. I belive doing this will allow all those other coins that do have active communities and development to rise above the shit. The altcoin space today is one of endless scams and tons of pissed off people left holding worthless bags of worthless coins. This hurts all other coins that are actually trying to do something great. I think burn coins are needed in this regard. Will this work? Will Digital Credits be a success? I can't answer this question as I can't predict the future. But I'm not going to give up or stop trying. We have a large burn fund and we intend to use it over the next few years until it runs out to save bagholders and improve the reputation of the altcoin space.

There are those who will be upset that I go after a coin they love, but you can't please everyone. And I will never go after an actively developed coin no matter how weak it is. Spacecoin was chosen because it was cheap, it was abandon, it was clearly a scam from day 1, and it has lots of bag holders hoping that someday they will be able to cash in on a coin nobody seems to want to buy. That's where Digital Credits comes in, that is the point of all of this. I'm not trying to be a bully, I just think this is needed badly in the altcoin space. At the end of the day, the choice is yours to burn it or hold it. I'm simply providing an out for people who want an out.
Oh cool Smiley I didn't realize that you ARE one of the people behind DigitalCredits mate lol That's cool I appreciate what you are doing then for the Altcoin community cleaning up DEAD and abandoned coins cause God knows there are WAY too many of them for sure lol Cheers

anyway if i can say something  at the moment there are over 3000 coins that could be dead or comatose state so doing only 1-2 every month doesn't help at all because every month at least 13 coins are declared dead

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:05:10 AM

Is there a block explorer for Spacecoin, so we can see the current supply, and see if any coins have been burned?

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:07:18 AM

That is so very very true and I completely agree with that statement but I'm hoping that DigitalCredits will start doing more coins in the future if they are serious about cleaning up this environment Cheesy But still in the long run I would love to see someone take over SPACE cause I do like this coin and I am not talking like someone who lost money cause I cashed out my profits early to cover my mining costs and what not but I just really enjoyed this coin and the wallet works perfectly fine with no problems whatsoever and good things could come from it if someone who was serious took over the coin Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:08:23 AM

Is there a block explorer for Spacecoin, so we can see the current supply, and see if any coins have been burned?
The current supply is only 3.8 million SPACE roughly but I don't know about an explorer you would have to check in the OP about that one Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

intristin

Activity: 196

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:10:02 AM

That's a big if! And even if it did happen it's no guarantee it would work. There have been takeovers of many dead coins and most of them have failed. Saturn2coin comes to mind. Look, at the end of the day it is up to the holders of Space to decide whether they want to hold it and wait for that predicted takeover, or burn it for a coin that is already under active development. This coin was designed as a scam coin from the start, and a cool name alone will not save it. I'm just offering bag holders a way out, take it or leave it, that is your choice. You all have until the end of the month to decide. But without an active DEV, the price will most likely plummet after the burn ends. Perhaps I'm wrong, that is a choice each and everyone of you will have to make and more importantly, live with.
Oh no don't get me wrong I totally understand your stand point on that for sure I wasn't trying to deter people from burning their SPACE I was just simply making an observation and trying to determine what I would like to do with mine as well lol That's all Smiley

At the end of the day I don't care if people burn their coins or not. I'm certainly not making any money off it. My goal with creating Digital Credits is and always has been an effort to clean up the altcoin market of dead coins. I belive doing this will allow all those other coins that do have active communities and development to rise above the shit. The altcoin space today is one of endless scams and tons of pissed off people left holding worthless bags of worthless coins. This hurts all other coins that are actually trying to do something great. I think burn coins are needed in this regard. Will this work? Will Digital Credits be a success? I can't answer this question as I can't predict the future. But I'm not going to give up or stop trying. We have a large burn fund and we intend to use it over the next few years until it runs out to save bagholders and improve the reputation of the altcoin space.

There are those who will be upset that I go after a coin they love, but you can't please everyone. And I will never go after an actively developed coin no matter how weak it is. Spacecoin was chosen because it was cheap, it was abandon, it was clearly a scam from day 1, and it has lots of bag holders hoping that someday they will be able to cash in on a coin nobody seems to want to buy. That's where Digital Credits comes in, that is the point of all of this. I'm not trying to be a bully, I just think this is needed badly in the altcoin space. At the end of the day, the choice is yours to burn it or hold it. I'm simply providing an out for people who want an out.
Oh cool Smiley I didn't realize that you ARE one of the people behind DigitalCredits mate lol That's cool I appreciate what you are doing then for the Altcoin community cleaning up DEAD and abandoned coins cause God knows there are WAY too many of them for sure lol Cheers

anyway if i can say something  at the moment there are over 3000 coins that could be dead or comatose state so doing only 1-2 every month doesn't help at all because every month at least 13 coins are declared dead

There are a lot of dead coins out there. But burning a coin requires setting up nodes, a block explorer, testing the wallet and block chain, it's long days of work. We had originally planned on burning 3 coins but two of them broke down, one being hacked. We will burn coins as quickly as we can. But we need to make sure that the coins are working and safe to burn to protect you, the investor from getting screwed. We also have to protect the value of Digital Credits itself. Overtime, as our burns become more popular and more people start buy, mining, trading, and staking Digital Credits we will expand our burns to include more coins. But this is our first burn, we need to move slowly and make sure everything works as it was designed. No worries, we intend to burn as many dead coins as we can.

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:12:11 AM

Block Explorer is here, hosted by us. We are also hosting a pool, Thanks Tekyboy, and 4 nodes to ensure the block chain keeps moving without issue during the burn.

http://spacecoin.dcredits.com/

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:16:11 AM

Block Explorer is here, hosted by us. We are also hosting a pool, Thanks Tekyboy, and 4 nodes to ensure the block chain keeps moving without issue during the burn.

http://spacecoin.dcredits.com/

Awesome Great work Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:16:42 AM

If a coin is already dead, we don't need any help getting rid of it.  It's already gone.  That's why the only way to achieve any real change is to burn active coins that need help in going away.

The price of Spacecoin is still pretty much the same, and there's only .02btc volume.  So nobody is burning them, and it's pretty much already dead.  

Staking is still generating 32 coins at a time, so when this "burn" is over there will actually be more Spacecoins in circulation instead of less.  But there will still be no volume, so it will still be just as dead.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:20:32 AM

If a coin is already dead, we don't need any help getting rid of it.  It's already gone.  That's why the only way to achieve any real change is to burn active coins that need help in going away.

The price of Spacecoin is still pretty much the same, and there's only .02btc volume.  So nobody is burning them, and it's pretty much already dead.  

Staking is still generating 32 coins at a time, so when this "burn" is over there will actually be more Spacecoins in circulation instead of less.  But there will still be no volume, so it will still be just as dead.
Well then I suggest that we find someone to take over this coin and try to bring it back to life then Wink That's all I can really suggest lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MbccompanyX

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:22:52 AM

Well then I suggest that we find someone to take over this coin and try to bring it back to life then Wink That's all I can really suggest lol

instead i suggest you ignore barr_ufficial, is telling the same things his friend bit1 does and this last have a list of dead coins only on the paper because doesn't run real checks

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:34:22 AM

anyway if i can say something  at the moment there are over 3000 coins that could be dead or comatose state so doing only 1-2 every month doesn't help at all because every month at least 13 coins are declared dead

I disagree, targeting coins under active development will only make the target coin more valuable as you reduce the supply. I think it's smarter to go after dead coins, but that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. So we will agree to disagree here. And most of the people buying up space right now are staking it as I have advised them to do. The true burn of Space wont happen until the last day. The pool, the block explorer, and nodes will offline and the coin will be delisted from Yobit when the burn ends. We will have to wait until then to see if our burn of Space is successful or a failure.  

sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:41:44 AM

Buy the dips, sell the rips, people warning of just another pump and dump cycle did seem to get quickly drowned out by moon on 0.02 btc volume. Volatility is nowhere near as high as people think it is on shorter time scales.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:44:32 AM

What I still don't get is how people keep saying that SPACE pumped and dumped? I was with SPACE from the very beginning and I didn't see anything except the coin started getting some steam and was in a good position to maybe pump and go high but then the Dev just quit writing and everything just kind of slowly fizzled out lol That's all I've seen so far from SPACE cause it only peaked at what?Huh 1250 sats a coin or 1500 sats?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:49:47 AM

What I still don't get is how people keep saying that SPACE pumped and dumped? I was with SPACE from the very beginning and I didn't see anything except the coin started getting some steam and was in a good position to maybe pump and go high but then the Dev just quit writing and everything just kind of slowly fizzled out lol That's all I've seen so far from SPACE cause it only peaked at what?Huh 1250 sats a coin or 1500 sats?

The DEV dumped his coins shortly before he disappeared. And he dumped them shortly after the peak of it's price. I can't prove he intended it to be a scam from day one, but the fact that he dumped without announcing it and disappeared without any goodbye leads me to belive it was a scam from day 1. I could be wrong, but... The order of events raises a red flag with me. We see this time and time again with these coins where the Dev just up and vanishes without a trace.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 10:56:38 AM

The DEV dumped his coins shortly before he disappeared. And he dumped them shortly after the peak of it's price. I can't prove he intended it to be a scam from day one, but the fact that he dumped without announcing it and disappeared without any goodbye leads me to belive it was a scam from day 1. I could be wrong, but... The order of events raises a red flag with me. We see this time and time again with these coins.
Well that is too bad cause if that Dev was any amount of smart he would have waited till SPACE hit 5k a coin which is was easily on it's way to hitting with the steam and momentum that it had off the hop and then dumped all his coins lol He clearly didn't think that one through too much and ended up making very little off that scam lol So I'm at least hoping he's one of those 5 coins a day Devs at least so at least I could see some reasoning behind taking a small pay day off SPACE when it easily could have been triple or quadruple what he took from it lol Just saying...........

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:58:49 AM

The DEV dumped his coins shortly before he disappeared. And he dumped them shortly after the peak of it's price. I can't prove he intended it to be a scam from day one, but the fact that he dumped without announcing it and disappeared without any goodbye leads me to belive it was a scam from day 1. I could be wrong, but... The order of events raises a red flag with me. We see this time and time again with these coins.
Well that is too bad cause if that Dev was any amount of smart he would have waited till SPACE hit 5k a coin which is was easily on it's way to hitting with the steam and momentum that it had off the hop and then dumped all his coins lol He clearly didn't think that one through too much and ended up making very little off that scam lol So I'm at least hoping he's one of those 5 coins a day Devs at least so at least I could see some reasoning behind taking a small pay day off SPACE when it easily could have been triple or quadruple what he took from it lol Just saying...........

Greed makes people stupid!  Roll Eyes

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:02:45 AM

That is true but I mean it was clear as day that all the Dev needed to do was string everyone along a little bit longer and this coin easy would have hit 5k at least and then he could have cashed out a lot more lol That's all I'm saying is sure there is Greed but it doesn't take a genius to figure out how to do this game and honestly if the Dev would have just kept talking and showing upcoming things to come for SPACE then it wouldn't have been anything for this coin to reach a price triple its ATH for sure but that's alright some people just are too greedy and would rather have their chump change instead of actually try to create a coin that could possibly have some sort of future and then really cash in on it lol Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:04:24 AM

That is true but I mean it was clear as day that all the Dev needed to do was string everyone along a little bit longer and this coin easy would have hit 5k at least and then he could have cashed out a lot more lol That's all I'm saying is sure there is Greed but it doesn't take a genius to figure out how to do this game and honestly if the Dev would have just kept talking and showing upcoming things to come for SPACE then it wouldn't have been anything for this coin to reach a price triple its ATH for sure but that's alright some people just are too greedy and would rather have their chump change instead of actually try to create a coin that could possibly have some sort of future and then really cash in on it lol Cheers

My guess is that when the price started to drop he just panicked and bailed. But who knows.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:06:28 AM

My guess is that when the price started to drop he just panicked and bailed. But who knows.
Ya that is a good possibility but I mean all the signs were there like there was good steady buying of large chunks of SPACE from like 800 sats to 1500 sats like steady buying large chunks lol But I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles Wink lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:24:37 AM

instead i suggest you ignore barr_ufficial, is telling the same things his friend bit1 does and this last have a list of dead coins only on the paper because doesn't run real checks

What is your definition of a dead coin?  No volume, no block explorer, no development, no community, nobody cares about the coin?  

Spacecoin had no block explorer.  Digital Credits put up a block explorer to bring the coin back to life, supposedly so they could kill it and make it dead again, supposedly to get rid of coins that were already dead.  And when the burn is over and they take down the block explorer, then Spacecoin will be right back where it started.  

We do not work with bit1 or use his lists.  We made our own lists for BARR, checking every coin on Coinmarketcap and also some coins that weren't on Coinmarketcap.  We checked all block explorers and reviewed every Bitcointalk ANN for over 600 coins.  It took a lot of time, effort, and work, and it has paid off in BARR's results which have demolished people's predictions of what we would accomplish.

Digital Credits, on the other hand, picked 3 coins to burn - and then found out at the last minute that 2 of them wouldn't work.  He wanted to copy BARR, but he didn't put in the necessary thought or effort into doing a proper job.  And it shows.  

Digital Credits has never burned any altcoins, he asks you to send your coins to an exchange and trust them instead of burning the coins yourself, and he's already sent out 6 million DGCS from his premined "burn fund".  The millions of DGCS at Yobit and BTCPoolExchange cannot be tracked on a block explorer, so there is no way to see who is getting those coins.

Only 200,000 DGCS have been mined with PoW, but 200,000,000 were premined.  That's a 76-year supply for exchanging burned altcoins, according to the dcredits official website.  Why so many?  How will those coins be handled?  Are they already being sold on multiple exchanges?  There's no way to know, because there is no transparency.

The dcredits website and ANN said that intristin won't have control of the premined funds;  
it said that only 2.6 million DGCS will be issued per year for burned altcoins;
it said that those coins will never move except in exchange for burned altcoins and will never be used for giveaways;
and it said that we can check the block explorer to make sure the funds aren't being stolen.

That's the only transparency and accountability Digital Credits offered to the public, and all of those promises have already been broken.  

intristin sends millions of DGCS whenever he wants, without announcing it first on any of his several Bitcointalk topics.  He made a fake forum on his own website, "had a vote" to break his promises, 2 "new" users "voted" to take 1 million premined coins from the "burn fund", and then intristin has never posted again on that fake forum, since over 2 weeks ago, ever since he had the "vote".  He sent 1 million DGCS to Yobit "for a faucet that pays 5 DGCS per hour" and he sent 5 million DGCS to BTCPoolExchange "for burned altcoins".  

He wants other people to buy DGCS, but he sits apparently doing nothing while DGCS has a daily volume of .01btc.  But he spent money to have someone code his wallet, he spent money to get listed on exchanges, he spent money for a website, and he spent money for block explorers.  Why is he spending money on everything except buying his own DGCS coins?  Maybe he's planning to sell more than he buys, because he doesn't seem to think DGCS is worth buying.  He's not even one of the top miners, so he's not bothering to mine much either.  Why should he mine a few hundred, when he has 194 Million left to spend however he wants?  

BARR has burned $20,000 worth of altcoins since last month, with all transactions publicly available on decentralized blockchains.  All distribution of BARR is transparent, available to everyone on the NXT blockchain, and every transaction from our burnfund includes a message with the txid of the altcoins burned to earn that BARR.  It's airtight, with no unanswered questions.  

We have spent thousands of dollars of our personal money to keep our promises, support the price of BARR and of the altcoins we're burning, and give hundreds of people the chance to get their money back from these altcoins.  

So you can ignore us if you want, but we're running a legitimate project and getting things done.  

BARR has burned 33% of all Fractalcoins, 36% of all Keycoins, 48% of all Sapience coins, 36% of Lyrabar, and 41% of Anarchists Prime.  These are coins that people actually want, that they pay money for, that they could have sold for BTC, that have now been burned in exchange for BARR.  

We have a real system, and it works.  We don't just tell people, "Buy 200 SelfieCoins for 1 satoshi each, then exchange them for 1 DGCS which is worth 100 satoshis, losing half your money as soon as you start, oh wait SelfieCoin is broken never mind."

the problem is that all the sell walls are weak, in fact if i invest my 0.03btc into spacecoin the price will increase destroying all the walls until 100 satoshi for sure.....

"Just buy 4 Spacecoins for 100 satoshis each, then trade them for 1 DGCS at a total cost of 400 satoshis per DGCS, and then if you're lucky you can sell your 1 DGCS for 150 satoshis."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: