Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!!  (Read 53834 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 08:43:39 PM

Oh lol sorry about that mate I didn't realize the entire conversation that happened there I thought I was only quoting to you lmao My apologies about that hahaha Ya why wouldn't they be burning them as they come in? That's a very good question

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
intristin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:01:24 PM

Oh lol sorry about that mate I didn't realize the entire conversation that happened there I thought I was only quoting to you lmao My apologies about that hahaha Ya why wouldn't they be burning them as they come in? That's a very good question

Sorry for the late reply, I wanted to check with the Exchange operator to make sure I had the facts straight. First off BTCPool.exchange is not staking any coins they hold, space or otherwise. These guys have put a lot of time, money, and effort into building out their exchange and they are not going to toss that all away so they can steal less then $100 in burnt Spacecoin. That would be really stupid on their part, as they stand to make much more money running a legitimate exchange.

As for the reason I wanted to wait until January first is because I wanted to do it all in one transaction to make it easier to manage and audit. There was no other reason and it had nothing to do with staking. The guys at BTCPool have been insisting we burn them every few days, it was my call to hold them and do it all at the end of the month in one transaction. BARR_Official, why don't you focus on your own coin and stop FUDing Digital Credits, this is getting really old.  

With that said, after discussing it we have decided to go ahead and burn the coins being held to this point to alleviate fears. This will be done in within the next six hours when the guy who controls the burn account wakes up. He lives down under so it's the middle of the night there. We will be using the following address provided by Cryptolife DEV to ensure trust. SaCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXZ78XsA Give it about 12 hours and check this addy on our block explorer here: http://spacecoin.dcredits.com/ You can read more about Cryptolife Burn addys here: http://dev.cryptolife.net/trusted-burn-addresses/

Have a great Monday everyone.

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:43:17 PM

Ok, 296771.96231490 coin have been sent to the burn address and is showing on the block explorer. We will do this at least once per week to avoid further FUD. Have a great Monday everyone.

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:46:26 PM

Ok, 296771.96231490 coin have been sent to the burn address and is showing on the block explorer. We will do this at least once per week to avoid further FUD. Have a great Monday everyone.
Cool honestly I could have cared less I just thought that gentleman was trying to stir the pot again so that's why I asked him about the burned coins lol I really hope the SPACE Dev comes back after like 90% of the supply is burnt and just releases a bunch of shit to bring the coin back to life that would seriously make me right LOL!! Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

BARR_Official

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:58:43 PM

BARR_Official, why don't you focus on your own coin

I focused on my coin before it launched, and made a solid plan for it.  I focus on it now, and I don't mind answering questions about it.

Why don't you like answering important questions about your coin?

BARR is open and transparent.  Anyone can look at verifiable decentralized blockchain information to track everything BARR does.

Not 1 BARR has ever been distributed without Proof of Burn transaction ID included in the BARR transaction.  

We don't hide where the money goes.  That's why people don't have to ask us these questions that I'm asking you.  

And if I didn't ask these questions, someone else would.  So please don't pretend that I'm "fudding".  Every cryptocurrency needs transparency, or it won't survive.  You want your coin to survive, don't you?    

and stop FUDing Digital Credits, this is getting really old.  

Brand-new altcoins spending millions of premined coins in hidden ways is getting old.  It was already old 2 years ago.

But you're still spending millions of premined coins off-blockchain, in hidden ways that can't be verified or audited.

Blockchain technology means that any project can be fully transparent.  It's built-in to the system:  all the money can be tracked at every step, so nobody has to trust you.  

But you go around the system and ask people to trust you, because you won't use the blockchain.  

Since you're not using Proof-of-Burn in any way, you don't require users to burn their coins before they get Digital Credits.  They simply buy Digital Credits with Spacecoins, using the DGCS/SPACE market pair at BTCPoolExchange.

But your website, dcredits.com, says this:  "Burnt coins will be sent to a publicly available burn address so everyone who wishes can verify their destruction."  

Why did you put that on your website?  You're acknowledging that it's important for people to be able to verify that the coins were burned.  So why did you think it would be okay to not burn any coins during the entire "burn period"?  Did you think people would just fully trust you 100%, no questions asked, even after you've repeatedly broken promises about how the funds would be managed?

If I hadn't asked about those coins, you wouldn't be burning them today.  Now you agree that it's a good idea, and you're putting in a tiny effort to run your coin the way I've suggested, so why are you complaining that I showed up and got you to do something good?

Since you say the coins will be burned today, then my comments here are contributing to the community like everyone else.

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:04:18 PM

Not going to respond to that, I don't see the point. Good luck with your project.

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:05:12 PM

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:10:11 PM

There is nothing inaccurate about that statement. It doesn't say anywhere that the coins will be sent in real time, only that they would be sent, which as I stated above would be done at the end of the month. Stop trying to make something out of nothing. Why are your so obsessed with me dude? This is getting kind of creepy.  Undecided

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:15:37 PM

SjeBw5zouvqwPx5To6GFBakkMpFj7jqNL7

This address was staking 50,000 coins up until a few minutes ago.

Then those 50,000 coins went to the address SexJm9g7CBzq2TDZSzwH52q273BwdcQDsW

And then they went to the burn address as part of the 1st coins DGCS has ever burned, 2 weeks into the "burn period".  

Did someone just now send 50,000 to BTCPoolExchange?

But guess what?  There were more than 50,000 coins in that address.  It still has 67058.97046373 SPACE.

And they also sent 40,000 SPACE 2 days ago, to this address, and those weren't burned:  SXMdKhCfzSUfDKK9UzKWjtkcrYb8gRoHwn

Who was staking these coins today, and then burned 50,000 of them, but kept over 100,000 of them?

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:22:01 PM

And then they went to the burn address as part of the 1st coins DGCS has ever burned, 2 weeks into the "burn period".  

That's my personal wallet, I am buying spacecoin myself you know. I sent half of them to the burn exchange today, you can see the transaction here: https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=SPACE/DGCS You can also see I just burned those coins a few hours ago, 50,000, so that is not proof the the burn fund was being staked. Because it's not nor has it ever been staked. Your either a complete idiot or you allready knew that and your trying to twist the facts in a sad attempt to FUD. You have 0 proof of anything, your just making shit up at this point.

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:28:49 PM

That's my personal wallet, I am buying spacecoin myself you know. I sent half of them to the burn exchange today, you can see the transaction here: https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=SPACE/DGCS You can also see I just burned those coins a few hours ago, 50,000, so that is not proof the the burn fund was being staked. Because it's not nor has it ever been staked. Your either a complete idiot or you allready knew that and your trying to twist the facts in a sad attempt to FUD. You have 0 proof of anything, your just making shit up at this point.

That's your personal wallet?  Are you sure?

And you don't personally own or run BTCPoolExchange?

And you don't hold everyone's "burned coins" in your own personal wallet?

In other words, when people send their coins to BTCPoolExchange "to be burned", do those coins go into your personal wallet?

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:31:57 PM

That's your personal wallet?  Are you sure?

In other words, when people send their coins to BTCPoolExchange "to be burned", do those coins go into your personal wallet?

LOL, your an idiot! I don't own BTCPool, you have 0 proof of anything you are saying. Anyone with half a functioning brain cell can see that now. I done arguing with you.

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:37:25 PM

LOL, your an idiot! I don't own BTCPool, you have 0 proof of anything you are saying. Anyone with half a functioning brain cell can see that now. I done arguing with you.

I have 0 proof of asking questions?  That makes no sense.

I was only asking because all 296771.96231490 SPACE went to the burn address in a single transaction, and therefore they all came from the same wallet.  

You admit that some of those coins were yours, and they were still staking just before they were sent, and then BTCPoolExchange sent everything to the burn address as soon as your personal coins arrived.

No big deal, obviously they were waiting for your coins to arrive before they burned any.  You sent your coins from your wallet to their wallet, and then they burned them along with the rest.  I was just asking, no need for you to be so sensitive.

That's my personal wallet, I am buying spacecoin myself you know. I sent half of them to the burn exchange today, you can see the transaction here: https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=SPACE/DGCS

But you didn't send half of them, because you sent 40,000 of them to another address 2 days ago, and you still have over 60,000 left in the address that sent the 50,000.

You can also see I just burned those coins a few hours ago

A few minutes ago, according to the blockchain. 

Given your record of saying one thing and doing another, when other people's money is at stake, you should understand that any discrepancies in what you say will be noticed.

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:42:00 PM

I have 0 proof of asking questions?  That makes no sense.

I was only asking because all 296771.96231490 SPACE went to the burn address in a single transaction, and therefore they all came from the same wallet.  

You admit that some of those coins were yours, and they were still staking just before they were sent, and then BTCPoolExchange sent everything to the burn address as soon as your personal coins arrived.

No big deal, obviously they were waiting for your coins to arrive before they burned any.  You sent your coins from your wallet to their wallet, and then they burned them along with the rest.  I was just asking, no need for you to be so sensitive.

Again, your twisting the facts. I sent the coins from my desktop wallet to my wallet on BTCPool, then I swapped them for Digital Credits. You can see this in the trade history. My coins weren't part of the burnt coins until that swap happened. Your trying to imply otherwise and only an idiot would belive that. You know this, stop FUDing dude.

But you didn't send half of them, because you sent 40,000 of them to another address 2 days ago, and you still have over 60,000 left in the address that sent the 50,000.

What dose that have to do with anything? Where I send my own personal coins is not relevant to anything, and isn't anyone's business.

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:48:34 PM

That's your personal wallet?  Are you sure?

No1 No he Doesn't own any holding's any stake with BTCPool.Exchange , there are only 2 owners , Me and so you have a bit more info on me , My real name is Shawn Brewer , I live in Western Australia , the company details can be found on the Exchanges T&C's page and in the legals tab on the exchanges menu ,hers the link for you to make it easier to find https://btcpool.exchange/Legal , easy to verify all the info there as we are registered with ASIC (Australian Securities and Investment Commission ) the other owner is well know on the forum , pjcltd https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=151913 , So no we are the only 2 owners and operators of BTCPool.Exchange, to say otherwise is FUD and BS..
No2 When people deposit and swap there SpaceCoin for DGCS the Spacecoins go into a account wallet that only Me and my partner have access to , no-one else has access to that account , the Spacecoin wallet , in fact any pos coin wallet that is on the exchange has the POS disabled as , so no pos coin stakes on our exchange , Why you ask?  Because with the nature of pos wallets coins get locked for x-amount of time so this would cause havoc when people went to withdraw coins , so no he has ZERO access to any coins within the wallet , the only wallet he has access to is his account wallet !! So No when people send there Spacecoins they DO NOT GO TO HIS PERSONAL WALLET!! They go to the exchange wallet and when they do there burn swap they go to a wallet that I and my partner control and we send the Space to the Burn address !!
I am not posting this to defend or make anyone look like a idiot , i will defend the exchange but agianst people creating fud and talking BS of the exchange..

regards
BITDV

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:54:27 PM

If BTCPoolExchange is running the burn, and not you, then why did your personal wallet send the first (test?) transaction to the burn address?

SpaceCoin address:  SjeBw5zouvqwPx5To6GFBakkMpFj7jqNL7  

"That's my personal wallet" - intristin

That address sent coins to SPeE6r6izfrmHzm32hr8R2Xdu1Hr7o1oMW

And that address sent coins to SaCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXZ78XsA

Is it true that you didn't even HAVE a burn address until today, and then you Googled "burn address" and found this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1182082.0

And now you're advertising CryptoLife.net in your burn address because you had to find a burn address at the last minute, because you launched a "proof of burn" coin and didn't even take the time to get a burn address until 2 weeks after you supposedly started burning coins?

If I hadn't asked for proof today, would you ever have burned any coins at all?  

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 11:04:18 PM

If BTCPoolExchange is running the burn, and not you, then why did your personal wallet send the first (test?) transaction to the burn address?

SpaceCoin address:  SjeBw5zouvqwPx5To6GFBakkMpFj7jqNL7  

"That's my personal wallet" - intristin

That address sent coins to SPeE6r6izfrmHzm32hr8R2Xdu1Hr7o1oMW

And that address sent coins to SaCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXZ78XsA

Is it true that you didn't even HAVE a burn address until today, and then you Googled "burn address" and found this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1182082.0

And now you're advertising CryptoLife.net in your burn address because you had to find a burn address at the last minute, because you launched a "proof of burn" coin and didn't even take the time to get a burn address until 2 weeks after you supposedly started burning coins?

If I hadn't asked for proof today, would you ever have burned any coins at all?  

I was always planning to use that burn address, I just had not tested it yet as I was not planning to use it until the first. In any case, like BITDV already stated, I have no access to the space coins on their exchange that people have swapped. So implying that is ridiculous as I'm not sending anything anywhere, BTCPool is handling the burns. I just wanted to check for myself that the address was working to avoid problems down the road. Again, you are making something out of nothing.

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 11:05:45 PM

What dose that have to do with anything? Where I send my own personal coins is not relevant to anything, and isn't anyone's business.

Then why did you bring it up?

Here:

That's my personal wallet, I am buying spacecoin myself you know. I sent half of them to the burn exchange today

It IS relevant, because you created a new fake money and started selling it to people for real money.  
Since you're running an investment project, what you do in relation to other people's money IS their business.

So when you announce that you've burned half your Spacecoins, and I prove you're lying, it matters.  Because you're telling other people what to do with their own money, it makes a difference whether or not you're willing to follow your own advice.  

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 11:13:08 PM

I was always planning to use that burn address, I just had not tested it yet as I was not planning to use it until the first.

You weren't planning to burn any coins until after the burn period was over. 

What is a burn period?

BTCPool is handling the burns.

That's what you say, but then why did you have to test the burn address yourself?  Isn't that their job?

I just wanted to check for myself that the address was working to avoid problems down the road.

You announced DGCS over a month ago, and you've been claiming to use "Proof of Burn" for the past 2 weeks.  What if you found problems today?  What is "down the road"?  2 weeks from now after it would be too late?

So no we are the only 2 owners and operators of BTCPool.Exchange, to say otherwise is FUD and BS..

Nobody said otherwise.  I was asking him simple questions, to make sure he wasn't claiming to run the exchange.

On his website, dcredits.com, it says:  

"PoB will be handled by our exchange partner, the developers of Digital Credits will have no control over the fund or which coins are burned."

But isn't it true that intristin controls all the premined funds, minus the 5 million he sent you, and minus the 1 million he sent to YoBit against his own stated rules?

And isn't it true that you had no control over which coins were burned?  Didn't intristin decide the 3 coins to burn, by himself, and didn't he just now, today, tell you what the burn address would be for Spacecoin, after he tested it himself?

So isn't your main job just to sell DGCS for SPACE and take a .5% fee of all the coins?

If you're in charge of the burns - and not intristin - then why did you wait until his 50,000 SPACE arrived before you burned any coins?

Look, it's very simple.  There are 200,000,000 premined coins, and intristin promised from the start that none of those coins would ever move except in exchange for burned altcoins.  6,000,000 of the premine has already moved, and today we find out that not 1 single altcoin had ever been burned during the history of the project.

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 11:20:58 PM

BARR_Official, These questions and concerns have all ready been addressed time and again in this and other threads. You just keep rehashing the same talking points over and over again in an effort to FUD DGCS. I'm guessing you hope if you repeat them enough times they will become true? Good luck with that. In anycase as much as I'm enjoying this pointless waste of time, I have a date, so laters dude.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: