Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2018, 03:11:43 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBlackjack.com - The BEST Odds BTC Blackjack on the net!  (Read 19201 times)
BitcoinBlackjack

Activity: 182
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:09:00 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rz20

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:19:22 AM

I can try your site if you add me some balance: User id: Puny-Freeway-822

▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄           
     █  █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█▄ █▄     
 ▄  █▌ █  █▀ ▄▄▄  ▀▄ █▄ █  ▐▄
 █ ▐█ █▌ █  █ ▄ ▀█ █ ▐█ █▌ ▐▌
 ▀██  █  █ ▐▌ █ ▐█ █  █▄ ▀█▀ 
    ▄█  █  █ ▐█ █▌ █ ▄ ▀█▄   
  ▀▀ ▄█▀ ▄█ ▄█ ▄█ █▌ ▀█▄▄  ▀ 
  ▀▀▀  ▄█▀ █▀ ▄▀ █▀ ▀█▄▄ ▀▀   
   ▀▀▀▀ ▄█▀ ▄█  █▀ ▀█▄  ▀▀▀   
    ▐▀▀▀ ▄█▀  ▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▀▀     
      █▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀█▄▄  ▀▀▀     
        ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀       
          ▀  ▄▄▄▄ ▀           
.KYC.
..LEGAL..
.Blockchain Identity Verification.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
             ━━━━━━━━━  ━━━━━     ━━━━━━━━━━   ━━━━━━━━   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██

▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄           
     █  █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█▄ █▄     
 ▄  █▌ █  █▀ ▄▄▄  ▀▄ █▄ █  ▐▄
 █ ▐█ █▌ █  █ ▄ ▀█ █ ▐█ █▌ ▐▌
 ▀██  █  █ ▐▌ █ ▐█ █  █▄ ▀█▀ 
    ▄█  █  █ ▐█ █▌ █ ▄ ▀█▄   
  ▀▀ ▄█▀ ▄█ ▄█ ▄█ █▌ ▀█▄▄  ▀ 
  ▀▀▀  ▄█▀ █▀ ▄▀ █▀ ▀█▄▄ ▀▀   
   ▀▀▀▀ ▄█▀ ▄█  █▀ ▀█▄  ▀▀▀   
    ▐▀▀▀ ▄█▀  ▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▀▀     
      █▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀█▄▄  ▀▀▀     
        ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀       
          ▀  ▄▄▄▄ ▀           
-

██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
.................Start Using for Free.................
           ▄▄█     
          ██▀       
    ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄   
   █████████████   
  █████████████     
  █████████████▄   
  ▐██████████████▌ 
   ▐█████████████   
     ▀███▀ ▀███▀   
Download on the
App Store

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
Get it on
Google Play
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:07:28 AM

same. Motionless-Printer-492
skierchewing

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:09:48 AM

Made some deposits and trying to withdraw now, it's manual withdraw, let's see if i'll get paid
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 03:10:06 AM

Looks simple and neat, just the way I like it and instant registration is another plus feature, I hate lengthy registration processes but do tell others how to keep back up of their link or add a username password before depositing so they don't lose access to their account if they end up deleting the cookies. Haven't played yet so can't say how the playing part is, will deposit some soon and see how it goes. You might want to change the Instant deposits to 1 confirmation as it is more safe.

My account is: Obedient-Diamond-791

skierchewing

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:15:05 AM

Confirming that i received my withdraw... took arround 5min

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 04:01:37 AM

Do you plan on adding a faucet to your site? It would let users try out the site first before making a deposit.
RealMojojojo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:11:49 AM

How long has the site been running??

Do you want to sell your site by any chance lol.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:30:53 AM

Thanks for the feedback so far guys.

We are doing manual withdrawals for our launch to make sure everything is functioning perfectly, and most withdrawals will be processed extremely quickly.

Please be patient and don't panic if you don't receive your funds right away, as our team could temporarily be offline.
Everyone will 100% receive their withdrawals within a reasonable amount of time. If it takes more than 12 hours (which it shouldn't) please contact us and we will have it resolved ASAP!
that's not exactly something you would want when launching a new site, people are really quick to suspect everything here (brand new account), delayed withdrawals on bitcoin dont exactly help either. my advice would be to get automated withdrawals working asap.
also, do you have an address you can sign a message from to prove that you have enough bankroll to pay out large winners? your max bet seems to be 1500 mBTC, and with the kelly criterion and all that stuff im not willing to calculate, you should have at least several hundred btc in bankroll right?
keepinquiet

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:35:54 AM

Your site shows a lot of impressive looking stuff under the provably fair tab, yet nowhere does it explain what any of it means. Without that, its not provably fair.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1080

AKA DrEdge

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:50:57 AM

the site seems really good I will try it for sure , but I think that you should have less min bet than 1mbtc this may attract more people cause with this amount I actually prefer to play live blackjack
also you should mention in the first post that BJ pays 3:2 cause I couldn't find it but then I found it in the picture that you posted
cause as I know when you are able to re split  aces and to double after split BJ pays 5:4 , I may be wrong but anyway you should mention it  Grin
good luck with your site

RealMojojojo

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:40:55 AM

the site seems really good I will try it for sure , but I think that you should have less min bet than 1mbtc this may attract more people cause with this amount I actually prefer to play live blackjack
also you should mention in the first post that BJ pays 3:2 cause I couldn't find it but then I found it in the picture that you posted
cause as I know when you are able to re split  aces and to double after split BJ pays 5:4 , I may be wrong but anyway you should mention it  Grin
good luck with your site

When splitting aces. It doesn't count as bj, only as 21 in low-edge classical bjs. If he did pay you 5:4 for it that's pretty good lol. I guess this game assumes you are a regular bj player. Anyways rules should include that if it wasn't posted.

PS. Just withdrew 4btc from site. Lets see if site is legit =)
OrangeSeller

Activity: 748

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:44:23 AM

good luck with your site

When splitting aces. It doesn't count as bj, only as 21 in low-edge classical bjs. If he did pay you 5:4 for it that's pretty good lol. I guess this game assumes you are a regular bj player. Anyways rules should include that if it wasn't posted.

5:4? That's impossible. Site looks like a cut from coinroyale

░░█████████░░
             ░███░           ░░░███░
          ░██░░                   ░░██░
        ░██░                 ░       ░██░
     ░██▓███████████████▓██  ░█████████░██
     ░█░   ░███░       ████  ░██████░░  ░▒█░
    ███       ░█░█░░   ░███  ░████    ░█████▒
   ░█░█          ░████░░░██  ░█░   ░███████░█░
  ░█░░█▓█░█████░████████▓██      ░█████████ ░█░
  ▒█ ░█              ░██▓██   ░██▒ ░███████  █░
  █░ ░█               ░█▓██  ░████   ░█████  ░█
  █  ░█                ░░██  ░█████░  ░████   █
  █░ ░█                █▓██  ░█████░░   ░██  ▒█
  ░█ ░█              ░██▓██  ░███░   ░░   ░  █░
  ░█░░█            ░███░▒██░░██░   ░████░   ░█
   ░█░█           ░█████▓███░   ░█████████░░█░
    ░██           ███░██▓█░   ░█████████████░
     ░█░       ░██▓   ██░  ░░████████████▓█░
     ░███░    ░██░    ██░░█████████████████
     ░█ ░██░ ░█░      ██░███████████████▓██
     ░█   ░▓██░       █  ████████████▒█████
     ░█      ░░███░░  █  █████░███░████████
     ░███████████████████████▓█████████████

░░█████████░░
             ░███░           ░░░███░
          ░██░░                   ░░██░
        ░██░                 ░       ░██░
     ░██▓███████████████▓██  ░█████████░██
     ░█░   ░███░       ████  ░██████░░  ░▒█░
    ███       ░█░█░░   ░███  ░████    ░█████▒
   ░█░█          ░████░░░██  ░█░   ░███████░█░
  ░█░░█▓█░█████░████████▓██      ░█████████ ░█░
  ▒█ ░█              ░██▓██   ░██▒ ░███████  █░
  █░ ░█               ░█▓██  ░████   ░█████  ░█
  █  ░█                ░░██  ░█████░  ░████   █
  █░ ░█                █▓██  ░█████░░   ░██  ▒█
  ░█ ░█              ░██▓██  ░███░   ░░   ░  █░
  ░█░░█            ░███░▒██░░██░   ░████░   ░█
   ░█░█           ░█████▓███░   ░█████████░░█░
    ░██           ███░██▓█░   ░█████████████░
     ░█░       ░██▓   ██░  ░░████████████▓█░
     ░███░    ░██░    ██░░█████████████████
     ░█ ░██░ ░█░      ██░███████████████▓██
     ░█   ░▓██░       █  ████████████▒█████
     ░█      ░░███░░  █  █████░███░████████
     ░███████████████████████▓█████████████
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:01:07 AM

Site looks clean and simple with optional registration function so i will give a try to brand new blackjack site with giveaway promo, if there is any giveaway promo to test it risk free than send me some coins to play there.

Username: Ugly-Tiger-432
Pony789

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:02:41 AM

Your site looks great. It would be perfect if you can add a faucet or if you can allow the bet to be 0, such that we can test the game before making a deposit.

joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:48:06 PM

Site looks clean and simple with optional registration function so i will give a try to brand new blackjack site with giveaway promo, if there is any giveaway promo to test it risk free than send me some coins to play there.

Username: Ugly-Tiger-432

Wild-Gate-901

keepinquiet

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:42:08 PM

Your site looks great. It would be perfect if you can add a faucet or if you can allow the bet to be 0, such that we can test the game before making a deposit.

Until it's actually provably fair I'd recommend that no one makes a deposit.

If I've missed the link, please let me know where it is.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:58:49 PM

good luck with your site

Is this withdrawal process already? that is a very brave action to deposit a very high amount to play in a new site because something can happen to your deposit

@OP : where do you buy this script from? I think I see this one before in other site

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
.V T O S..      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
.......FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM.......
...MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB....

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
onewiseguy

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:52:58 PM

Hi everyone.

- We're working to add a "free-to-play" / faucet as our next feature.
- Provably fair information is available as a dropdown on the game page, and is available to you live as you are playing. You are also able to edit the player seed which corresponds to where you "cut the deck" after the shuffle.
- Getting a ten on a split aces is no considered a Natural Blackjack and is not entitled to bonus payout (same rules as everywhere else that we know of).
- We will consider giving some promo coins in the future

Thank you for the continuous feedback and to everyone who played so far. Looks like a few of you did really well!

can you add a balance to the accounts asking so we can try it out. ? it will be much faster than implementing a faucet. no?
keepinquiet

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:39:32 PM

- Provably fair information is available as a dropdown on the game page, and is available to you live as you are playing. You are also able to edit the player seed which corresponds to where you "cut the deck" after the shuffle.

Showing seeds and strings of random numbers/letters is not provably fair if you do not actually describe exactly how those strings are used.

A final shuffle value of:
5sGoiqud8xFDkqb4kFo2w9t5OEsB4lJa31ajkf46yqFssJ4E3nHavnmDbMqGelF48AH6y1mxwnt4yLr EjDHxf7nCc8EIqj2OevA1jkHzycModm99Ju8Afk7cwAt5Kv1dk2qLpKINJ6odl8LMmyH2Hfwj2Imxud hGCd2Da7ta0OvCBhh54Pm0EBmNlDGjuz39bJr6OEBDBKlGgxNGz6tf30r3biwgxsL7BmyFNppKH0FHw cAIN8gDMpGICxsLCorMedAM5PIOpJa58few7NlLh8zyhKzMpuouO9nIK0agyrnegp1FzillzhcKC4i0 Pe1cnhEdBnkuPejiu7PNv3iiLqxpG7qv7gOgCtgC2ewPvFLrbIA6B3ctht6A19NMzofo29r035i0rkK DvbcPE9Jb5bjas1fJPsO6

Does not mean a damn thing.

joksim299
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:05:48 PM

Played today but busted fast. Minimum bet is 1mB which can be lowered to 0.1mB.  The interface is nice and clean, but card dealing is too fast I get both cards at the same time and dealer pull all cards at once it is hard to follow.

plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:18:19 PM

first you need a faucet to your site to help membre try the game before deposit Wink
so much people was scamed in deposit processus Wink

Played today but busted fast. Minimum bet is 1mB which can be lowered to 0.1mB.  The interface is nice and clean, but card dealing is too fast I get both cards at the same time and dealer pull all cards at once it is hard to follow.

in my opinion i really like when the dealer pull cards slow to watch them lose  Grin that is what made me fan of blackjack.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Trayber

Activity: 320

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:28:24 PM

So OP is new account and we are just supposed to trust he has several hundred BTC to cover wagers? He has ignored the previous post to sign message from wallet.

Also suspicious another new account declaring all is well with a 4btc withdrawl. Maybe all is legit but I'll wait to see before I consider playing.

I like the fact you are offering the greatest rules out there because so many other sites have lousy blackjack rules but because you are offering high maximum bets you should be willing to prove you have the BTC to cover in the event a high roller goes on a winning streak. 
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 03:00:16 AM

We are doing manual withdrawals for our launch to make sure everything is functioning perfectly, and most withdrawals will be processed extremely quickly.

Please be patient and don't panic if you don't receive your funds right away, as our team could temporarily be offline.
Everyone will 100% receive their withdrawals within a reasonable amount of time. If it takes more than 12 hours (which it shouldn't) please contact us and we will have it resolved ASAP!
that's not exactly something you would want when launching a new site, people are really quick to suspect everything here (brand new account), delayed withdrawals on bitcoin dont exactly help either. my advice would be to get automated withdrawals working asap.
also, do you have an address you can sign a message from to prove that you have enough bankroll to pay out large winners? your max bet seems to be 1500 mBTC, and with the kelly criterion and all that stuff im not willing to calculate, you should have at least several hundred btc in bankroll right?

It seems you completely overlooked this reply OP, so I am re-quoting it and highlighting the important part. Are you going to provide a cold storage address with a signed message proving that you have the funds? This would help your site gain more reputation and thus help you get more high rollers.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:04:44 AM

It seems you completely overlooked this reply OP, so I am re-quoting it and highlighting the important part. Are you going to provide a cold storage address with a signed message proving that you have the funds? This would help your site gain more reputation and thus help you get more high rollers.

Might be a good idea to prove the bankroll. You don't want competitors creating new accounts to bash your site claiming you don't have the funds to pay out, right? Wink
Trayber

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:23:34 AM

Thanks for the PM answering my questions earlier.

Is this a long-term project running this site? The reason I ask is that it appears this domain is for sale at the price of $10,000 or best offer on sedo.com : https://sedo.com/search/details.php4?language=us&domain=bitcoinblackjack.com&partnerid=55490&origin=partner

Like I said the idea is great to offer the best odds because many sites use lousy rules some even have 6:5 blackjack running. However, if this is some fly by night operation then I don't want to get invested to playing and leaving coins on this site in the chance the domain gets bought and coins lost. Since you don't have a license there is no recourse for the player such an event occurs. I hope you can understand mine and others concerns.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:19:44 AM

Hi everyone.

- Getting a ten on a split aces is no considered a Natural Blackjack and is not entitled to bonus payout (same rules as everywhere else that we know of).

Thank you for the continuous feedback and to everyone who played so far. Looks like a few of you did really well!

can you add a balance to the accounts asking so we can try it out. ? it will be much faster than implementing a faucet. no?

Better faucets and let people claim it again and again. If you add some balance on every person it will take a long time and its too complicated. Faucets is the best thing and you can also let people try your site by claiming it
joksim299
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:38:19 AM

Hi everyone.

Better faucets and let people claim it again and again. If you add some balance on every person it will take a long time and its too complicated. Faucets is the best thing and you can also let people try your site by claiming it

Min. bet is 1mB and minimum withdraw is 0.1mB. In this case to be able to play faucet should be at least 1mB which can be withdrawn. If they want to keep min. bet 1mB , free play is better solution.
Can I split and hit aces?

rohlander

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:45:44 AM

When will a faucet be avaiable for us?
I`d like to test it..
twister

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 09:44:56 AM

The minimum bet is 1mBTC? I don't play BJ too much but I was thinking of giving this a shot until I saw that the minimum bet and I think it should be 0.1 mBTC, it gives people a chance to test the site and build their strategies, you can restrict the deposit/withdrawal to minimum 1mBTC but let them play 10k Sats bets. Even the biggest High-Rollers when Martingaling or doing other strategies start from very small bets, you can see them on Dice sites and with bet size reduced I think there won't be any need to add a faucet.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
MillionsBTCdev

Activity: 330

Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 02:03:46 PM

I Deposited and won some btc, But never got my withdrawals.. Hope it gets fixed

BITSLER                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
joksim299
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:09:13 PM

I had to wait few hours for my withdraw to get processed , they proccess withdrawals manually.

MillionsBTCdev

Activity: 330

Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 03:23:47 PM

i confirm that i received my withdrawal of 0.3 btc. Thanks

BITSLER                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
RealMojojojo

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:32:04 AM

All withdrawals were processed this morning.
We will also be implementing automatic withdrawals in the very near future.

Thanks for playing!

Hi i did a deposit but its not credited to my account is everything ok>
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:13:38 PM

Any promotional offers love to play on the site but sadly my balance is zero at present.
fitraok09

Activity: 856
Merit: 1001

https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptocurrencyChannel

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 03:47:35 PM

Faucet (FREE PLAY) has been added!

All you have to do is bet 0mB and you can test out the game for free before making a deposit.

Thank you for all the feedback so far!

thanks faucet free play BitcoinBlackjake I like site you
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:19:06 PM

Just played your site on mobile on free play it's a bit slow like playing cards with grandma.
joksim299
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:33:11 PM

Faucet (FREE PLAY) has been added!

All you have to do is bet 0mB and you can test out the game for free before making a deposit.

Thank you for all the feedback so far!

It is not considered as faucet it is demo play. The good is that 0 bets are using provably fair mechanism.

joksim299
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:40:02 PM

Just played your site on mobile on free play it's a bit slow like playing cards with grandma.

Everything should be loading fast!
Is it the delay between the cards that you believe is slow?

For me everything happens too fast, dealer pulls out cards to fast within few milliseconds.
I would like an option to adjust speed.

FanEagle
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:04:52 AM

It looks pretty good and promising I can tell you!

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1012

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 06:30:35 PM

"We are currently undergoing maintenance and should be back online shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

How long will the maintenance be? Still have some balance on the site.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:30:26 PM

Is there any promotions atm? Maybe something like no deposit bonus, deposit bonus etc?
I like to play blackjack but your minimum bet is a bit too high for me (maybe for almost members here), would you consider to reduce it?maybe 1000 satoshi would be better.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Bitcoin Marketing

Activity: 294

in BTC we trust

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 06:11:37 AM

Can you share more info about the advanced feature on your bitcoin blackjack platform

Thanks

CoinPoint.net -The Premier Bitcoin Marketing Agency
Trayber

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:13:26 AM

Huge announcement!
INSTANT WITHDRAWALS have been added!*

*For security reasons, we will still process withdrawals over 500 mBtc manually

Have you a gaming license yet to be dealing online blackjack? If not then I can not trust playing on your site as its unregulated and unlicensed and should be avoided at all costs by any players.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:06:27 PM

Huge announcement!

I tried clicking the "Deposit" button and it seems to crash (a box appears in the middle of the screen and it keeps on "searching" or what ever and no address appears). Same exact thing happens when i click "Withdraw", the option does not open and the box that appears just crashes. Was this bug introduced with the change to the withdraw system ?
Once you get things sorted ill give it a try i think.
panjul07
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:47:54 PM

Huge announcement!

I tried clicking the "Deposit" button and it seems to crash (a box appears in the middle of the screen and it keeps on "searching" or what ever and no address appears). Same exact thing happens when i click "Withdraw", the option does not open and the box that appears just crashes. Was this bug introduced with the change to the withdraw system ?

Yeah I'm facing the same problem, deposit and withdraw seems not working atm but I can see my deposit address under "your account". Check all other options but all are working fine like "contact us" and "ToS"

▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
panjul07
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:13:35 AM

Huge announcement!

Yes it started happening when we introduced automatic withdrawals but I'm happy to say that we quickly fixed it thanks to your feedback.
Thanks a lot!

Are you sure that you have fixed this issue? It is still stuck on "searching" here, you need to double check on it before you say that it is fixed IMHO.

▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Sportsbet.io

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:52:52 AM

looks good enough but i can't change username from Salty-Navy-957 to my username really?.
0.36% house edge for blackjack is good and instant withdrawal make it perfect.
i would recommend you to make some promotion to gain active player there like most wager weekly or most profit/most negative weekly or something like that.

edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:27:52 AM

Glitches have been fixed and everything is back at 100% functional!

I can confirm what "panjul07" is saying, the site is still bugging out as soon as i click Deposit or Withdraw the site pops up a white box in the middle of the screen and then continues to "search/generate" it endlessly.
Looks like you need to have anther look at it because its not working at all.
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:13:17 PM

We apologize for the temporary glitches that were happening with the automatic withdrawal implementation.
Please know that we are constantly monitoring it and improving its stability.

If there are any other hiccups please let us know and we'll fix it right away!
For now everything seems to be 100% functional.

I just had another look and i can say everything is as it was. It is simply not working for me in any shape or form. I tried opening the site on 3 different machines and i tried it on FF, Chrome and IE. All of them have the same issue, clicking the Deposit or the Withdraw button still results in a "White Box" to appear in the middle of the screen and it fails to generate any address or text.

I suggest you seriously have a look at it, because this really is not working.
edmundduke
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:15:41 AM

I just had another look and i can say everything is as it was. It is simply not working for me in any shape or form. I tried opening the site on 3 different machines and i tried it on FF, Chrome and IE. All of them have the same issue, clicking the Deposit or the Withdraw button still results in a "White Box" to appear in the middle of the screen and it fails to generate any address or text.

I suggest you seriously have a look at it, because this really is not working.

Looks like the heavy load on our servers was causing some server problems.
We've implemented new safeguards to avoid this happening in the future!

Looks like the issue is fixed now, it loads fast and the deposit and withdraw features seem to be working well. Really nice to see it finally working Smiley
Ill give the game a shot and see if i can win a bit.
Bitcoin Marketing

Activity: 294

in BTC we trust

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 06:45:57 AM

I must say that the mobile version looks really good !
How many of your players (In percentage) are mobile player s?

CoinPoint.net -The Premier Bitcoin Marketing Agency
dupeddonk

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:25:04 AM

Deposited, played, seemed to be working fine.  Unfortunately won't be able to report on withdraw process this time Smiley
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 1190

BubbleTone

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:58:40 AM

Site look really good on mobile. Maybe sooner we could see gambling site focus to only one game, I like that it won't confuse users as to which game to play from dice to sports betting.
I created an account playing 0mBTC but loads too slow.

`````````````███████████████
`````````█████████████████████
``````█████████████████████ ███
````███████████████████████████
``████████████████████████––█████
`████████████████████████████████
`██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
`██████████████████████████████
`█████████████████████████████
``███████████████████████████
```██████████████████████████
````████████████████████████
``````██████████████████████
```````███████████████████
`````````███████████████
BUBBLETONE
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
elizabethqueen

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:28:49 AM

is the dealer must stand at 16 or 17?
the house edge pretty low for this blackjack game.
i am willing to try out this site but i still see some complaints  Sad

Trayber

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:55:40 AM

Lots of new players over this weekend.

Hope everyone is having a great experience!

Have you a license yet to operate casino games accepting real money bets? Until then I will not trust your blackjack or site. To me it is a fraud and I will trust only the licensed bitcoin casinos who deal blackjack from reputable gaming operators which are regulated and tested. Your game could be completely rigged and all players should use real caution when playing at this non regulated gaming site.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:30:18 PM

it seems pretty cool! I really love Blackjack, the problem is that I keep losing it all, so I prefer to play Poker because with poker I can make some coins Wink
bet21

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:16:53 PM

Hi! I was trying your game on mobile and after only a few hands, my cellphone had a soft reset (Dammit Samsung!) and I lost access to my funds. I have never experienced this and I know it is not the sites fault. I have sent an email and am waiting for support.
bet21

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:14:18 PM

Thanks! Got your email!
bet21

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 08:48:21 PM

Regained access to my account!

Now, bets will not work, nor will withdrawals. I have tried on Firefox, Chrome and Safari. Just a heads up! Great service!
TurkoChupa

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:19:38 AM

withdrawal working fine? my friend having trouble cashing out as well as betting card's. it seems account has been freeze or something. kindly fix it continue playing ...thanks...
TurkoChupa

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:47:26 PM

when pending withdrawal will be proceeded.? I'm waiting those btc to hit to my coin wallet. it's been couple of hours since that request was made.
JasonXG

Activity: 756

Betcoin.ag

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:42:42 PM

I though payout was 2:1 in blackjack, and how can you say you have t he best odds ? Based on what ?
I do like your site though, so neat and tidy.

panjul07
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:49:46 PM

We are currently looking to start advertising on the forum!

Good news, but What kind of advertising you are going to do? A signature campaign or something like doing a great promotion?

▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
wormat22

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:50:06 PM

You sure this is an original script? Looks very similar to coinjack to me
gyo9i

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:57:58 PM

Wishing our players a happy weekend!

Thank you, won few mBTC, 5 minutes ago

gyo9i

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:23:08 PM

Wishing our players a happy weekend!

Thank you, won few mBTC, 5 minutes ago

Glad to hear it! Congrats!

House edge is only 0.18061%.I think your statement is true

The BEST Odds BTC Blackjack on the net!

joksim299
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:41:55 PM

Can you decrease minimum bet?

iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 938

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:52:56 PM

We are currently looking to start advertising on the forum!

Good news, but What kind of advertising you are going to do? A signature campaign or something like doing a great promotion?

We're considering all options. If you guys have any ideas we would love to hear them!

I will share my point of view about this:

-giveaway`s is good for short time of period, many people will try to take it, you will have problem with people who abuse it if you don't set up good rules. After you end that many players who came to take that free coins will try to cash it out, and most of them will not come back to play.

-signature campaign`s on other hand are good for long run, require more money for sure but players who wish to play will have more trust in site that is active on this forum. That advertisement will attract some players that will come to try and if they like it they will stay.

We have decided to keep the min bet at 1mBtc for the time being, as it's only ~50 cents $USD per bet.
We will let you guys know if we decide to lower it in the future!

I still didn't try your site, but when I see in some casino minimum bet 1 mBTC I see it is as serious place for gambling and not just some fun. That is a plus for you in my opinion, better to have less but good players then many that play low amounts.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██      
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
     BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK      
  ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██      
██
██
            ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  24 hour Customer Support    

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:44:53 PM

We have decided to keep the min bet at 1mBtc for the time being, as it's only ~50 cents $USD per bet.
We will let you guys know if we decide to lower it in the future!

Not all people are rich to spend 1mbtc on single bet, lower minimum bet will bring more people to come to your site. Add some bonuses and/or make something like a contest will be good to attract new players.
wormat22

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:26:15 PM

Is this an advertising campaign or a signature campaign?
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:41:21 PM

ad campaign on the forum mate a signature campaign would be more effective promo tho tbh Cheesy but nice to see it expanding

JasonXG

Betcoin.ag

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:12:29 PM

Bitcoinblackjack is a good site. It fits well on my tablet and works well with a button for the menu in the top right. Very low house edge. Good looking site but I dont like the min bet its too high. You need some promotions as well.

Daffadile

Automatic Arbitrage Platform

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 06:47:02 PM

Looks nice.  Grin
Has everything you could want and a low house edge. Bring in a promo please.

Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:31:06 PM

Thank you all for a successful advertising campaign!

You stop the forum ads now? I do not see a banner of your site for some few days, if the previous campaign was successful, so why do you stop it?
I think you should use your money to do more promos instead of campaigns.
joksim299
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:04:19 PM

Thank you all for a successful advertising campaign!

You stop the forum ads now? I do not see a banner of your site for some few days, if the previous campaign was successful, so why do you stop it?
I think you should use your money to do more promos instead of campaigns.

We will be discussing the best way to do a promo and let you guys know as soon as we start one!

What do you think about promo like this , where you reward users with most hands played in certain time frame?

Bitstance

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:58:48 AM

I can't win there. Dealer always seems to pull the right card. I know the concept behind Prov fair. But damn too many dealer BJ and 21, 20's

My experience here
benhames

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:03:19 AM

CHECK YOU MESSAGES AND APPROVE MY WITHDRAWL
benhames

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:37:05 PM

CHECK YOU MESSAGES AND APPROVE MY WITHDRAWL
benhames

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:44:19 PM

just wanna say loving the casino , seems fair and they approve withdrawls quic
Erza
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:59:28 AM

Saw your posting before and it already 6 more hours before you posted a new one nd then you said it is quick approval? Does not make any sense
benhames

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:16:42 AM

it was my second withdrawl

and it was done in less then 5mins for 1btc
benhames

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:57:39 AM

please approve another withdrawl
SparkedDev

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:21:42 PM

Oh very nice site mate looks pretty good in mobile view.
Big thumbs up from me.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DogecoinMachine
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 06:16:30 PM

Hi,
Can player hit spit aces, or player receives only one card?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
joksim299
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:33:34 PM

Hi,

Player can hit split aces

EdenHazard
Legendary

Sportsbet.io

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:23:06 PM

Saw your posting before and it already 6 more hours before you posted a new one nd then you said it is quick approval? Does not make any sense

There were multiple large withdrawals made which required manual processing.
Needless to say that all withdrawals were processed as quickly as possible, just like we always do!
so how much exactly bankroll you have for 1,000 mbtc max bet that you have stated in OP?

just curious if you can state your signed message on your cold storage will be better , however i like the mobile version it is fit to my phone. no bugs so far . but only one hand allowed per game?

EdenHazard
Legendary

Sportsbet.io

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:31:23 PM

There were multiple large withdrawals made which required manual processing.
Needless to say that all withdrawals were processed as quickly as possible, just like we always do!
so how much exactly bankroll you have for 1,000 mbtc max bet that you have stated in OP?

just curious if you can state your signed message on your cold storage will be better , however i like the mobile version it is fit to my phone. no bugs so far . but only one hand allowed per game?

Hi Eden, thank you for your questions and concerns.

Our bankroll is significant, and we can easily support people betting 1000 mbtc max per hand (Please send me a PM if you would like proof).
And yes, only 1 hand at a given time for the time being.

is it possible for you to make the cold storage proof post in public?

however i sent you a message regarding this , just curious since we can not see any player have made this max bet but in case there will be a high roller trying to bet max there , i hope you are ok with this. thanks.

Lionidas

Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 12:54:28 AM

Hi,

Player can hit split aces

You only get 1 card per Ace after splitting Aces, unless you get another Ace which allows you to split again.
I like this option since I have need had this chance to do this at the casinos that I have played at thus far.
So how does it qualify to say "The blackjack game with the best odds."
How is this evaluated?

G_Besar

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:25:24 PM

This game seems fun! maybe I'll try to play and try to deposit at this site.. thanks op  Smiley

▄▄
           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
       ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
   ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
 ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████
████████▓▓▓▀▀      ▀▀▓▓▓█████████
████████▓▓▓▄▄      ▄▄▓▓▓█████████
█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
   ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
       ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
           ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
               ▀▀

█
                         █
                        █
                       █
              █       █
             █ █     █
          █ █   █   █
         █ █     ▀▀▀
    █   █
   █ █ █
  █   █
 █

▄███████████████████▓▄
███       ██████████▓▓▓▄
███       ██████████▓▓▓▓▓▄
███       ██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
███████████████████████████
███                     ███
▀█████████████████████████▀
Ris88

Activity: 784

TCwmsvvKkT6ypZBWXV3VAmZ8jDbtFCDRKr

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:18:00 AM

I seemed to see this new gambling sites, seeing images that you use the signature was very cool, and see the promotion for a game and the gift was very interesting and good for promoting gambling sites that are good for the future .. Smiley

▄▄
           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
       ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
       ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
           ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
               ▀▀

█
                         █
                        █
                       █
              █       █
             █ █     █
          █ █   █   █
         █ █     ▀▀▀
    █   █
   █ █ █
  █   █
 █

▄███████████████████▓▄
███       ██████████▓▓▓▄
███       ██████████▓▓▓▓▓▄
███       ██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
███                     ███
BTCyuan$euro

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:23:44 PM

I will try it tonight.
Giebaymax

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 04:11:34 PM

I seemed to see this new gambling sites, seeing images that you use the signature was very cool, and see the promotion for a game and the gift was very interesting and good for promoting gambling sites that are good for the future .. Smiley

yes this seems the most new gambling sites and must provide a signature to be famous like other gambling sites  Smiley

▄▄
           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
       ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
       ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
           ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
               ▀▀

█
                         █
                        █
                       █
              █       █
             █ █     █
          █ █   █   █
         █ █     ▀▀▀
    █   █
   █ █ █
  █   █
 █

▄███████████████████▓▄
███       ██████████▓▓▓▄
███       ██████████▓▓▓▓▓▄
███       ██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 02:18:31 AM

yes this seems the most new gambling sites and must provide a signature to be famous like other gambling sites  Smiley

First this site is already up for month so I dont think they is really new gambling site though. And second thing, they dont have this campaign for their site, his signature is only build for himself though so I dont think that people really know his site until he make some promotion though

I never saw any promotion on his site nor giveaway too. Where is this gift for trying to play on their site?

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:04:43 AM

Did you read the OP when this site is launched for the first time? August 2015, older than 1 year already and you said it is a new gambling site?
Promotions and gifts? Could you link us for what you are talking about? You are posting out of the reality, without even knowing what you are talking about.
btcforpizza

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:31:42 AM

Hello

Whatever you dont play at this casino its not provable fair.

There there changing cards during play and hashes dont verify

ITS A TOTAL SCAM REASON THIS CASINO DOES NOT HAVE MANY PLAYERS IS ITS NOT FAIR AND IS A SCAM
Dewi08

Activity: 546

TVobwjvQH3dJfjfxRt6CY12zaWnmpfyEFJ

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:25:55 PM

Hello

Whatever you dont play at this casino its not provable fair.

There there changing cards during play and hashes dont verify

ITS A TOTAL SCAM REASON THIS CASINO DOES NOT HAVE MANY PLAYERS IS ITS NOT FAIR AND IS A SCAM

This is absolutely not true.
Looking at your last deposit, it appears as if you have lost 4 out of 7 hands that you played (which is an extremely small sample) and here you are calling us cheaters and scammers.

We keep detailed logs of the deck's final shuffle & each decision a player makes (hit/stand/double/split) for every single hand that is played, and we will gladly provide you (or anyone) with detailed logs of your entire play history as we have absolutely nothing to hide.
@btcforpizza

It seems like if you say this site is unfair and commit fraud, you must provide proof that it is really proven to do that, if you are not much in evidence, so do not speak recklessly to bring down the reputation of this site ..
boat287

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:19:04 PM

my ONLY bitcoin BJ site i liked (bitzino) shut down this morning with no warning and now i dont know where to go. i turned $23 into $1200 once on there, (successfully withdrew) so i knew it didnt cheat. now theyre out of business. thank God they let me withdraw first.

i see ur min bet is 1 1000th of a bitcoin. this is way too high, for u see i love to martingale, and bitzino let u bet 1 one millionth of a bitcoin, which means u need to lose 12-15 in a row to hit a bitcoin extremely rare. with 1000 ub instead of 1 ub, u will hit it way too quick.

why dont the staff fix this, u would get a ton of customers like me depositing $5-500, and playing constantly, which i did on my phone while playing live poker from the riverboat here in shreveport.

btcforpizza

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:16:29 AM

Hello

I will be providing proof.

Also another thing he has no way to know if lost or not because he does not know my account unless no one else played another reason not to play at some hole in the wall casino.

Also i have no way to access these logs you say you have which can easily be doctored  lucky i record all hands myself

I hold strong the casino is a scam i have played more then 10k hands at the casino so yeah another lie i give them chance you can hit a unlucky run.

But they are a scam and would recommend no one play there
btcforpizza

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:31:55 AM

i take back what i said

its 1000% a  scam i gave a chance to you

i deposited another btc of the  first 10 hands 5 blackjacks by dealer

hmm not scam at all
btcforpizza

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:33:27 PM

yes at the begenning won some, its just the last 10btc where i have lost 75% of the hands hmm scam
btcforpizza

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:37:28 PM

oh just played again 4 5 or 6 and no bust

and 6 hands that start with a ace out of 20 hands

this site is a scam i won once and everytime since then i lose 80% on the hands pure scam i have never won once since then

also the Provably fair verifier is just a scrpit that pops up a box that says the hand is good its does nothing
btcforpizza

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:52:44 PM

yeah  i play high hands so i won once

not many hands played i have lost 76% in the last 100 hands those stats are screwed up becase 3 of the hands i won where hands the dealer has a open ace every time another way to steal money from people i am sure soon as i dont buy insurance it would be a loss
btcforpizza

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:47:09 AM

biggest scam casino there is dont use it and his verifier is fake you can check code on his website
btcforpizza

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:00:49 AM

Yeah i am gonig to do a whole thing to show this casino scams people and why you should stay away
joksim299
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:03:45 AM

biggest scam casino there is dont use it and his verifier is fake you can check code on his website

Whats your evidence?
Their built in verifier seems to be working perfectly.

btcforpizza

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:00:49 AM

check the code on the site its all a lie
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:01:07 AM

check the code on the site its all a lie

Not all people understand about such codes, if you think that it is a scam site then you may open an accusation thread with proper valid proofs. Otherwise your accusation is worth nothing and wont make people trust what you said.
arwin100

Activity: 826
Merit: 519

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 09:45:25 AM

What is your basis to tell them that they are scam? Do you have any strong proof to validate your accusation? Or do you experience some bad problems,errors or anything that feels you that you have been compromised? Just show up some great evidence here so you can warn people cleanly to avoid this site, words are not enough for us to believe your point since you are using a newbie account, or much better for you to post a scam accusation so people could see it more clearly.

▀▀██████████████▀▀
      ███▄▀▀████████▀▀▄███
     ███████▄▀▀██▀▀▄███████
    ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
   ██████▀▀▄████████▄▀▀██████
  ████▀▀▄██████████████▄▀▀████
 ██▀▀▄████████████████████▄▀▀██
▄▀▄██████████████████████████▄▀▄
▀▄▀██████████████████████████▀▄▀
 ██▄▄▀████████████████████▀▄▄██
  ████▄▄▀██████████████▀▄▄████
   ██████▄▄▀████████▀▄▄██████
    ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
     ███████▀▄▄██▄▄▀███████
      ███▀▄▄████████▄▄▀███
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
NUGGETS

Facebook   Medium   Linkedin   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
.WHITEPAPER.  .ANNOUNCEMENT.

▀▀██████████████▀▀
      ███▄▀▀████████▀▀▄███
     ███████▄▀▀██▀▀▄███████
    ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
   ██████▀▀▄████████▄▀▀██████
  ████▀▀▄██████████████▄▀▀████
 ██▀▀▄████████████████████▄▀▀██
▄▀▄██████████████████████████▄▀▄
▀▄▀██████████████████████████▀▄▀
 ██▄▄▀████████████████████▀▄▄██
  ████▄▄▀██████████████▀▄▄████
   ██████▄▄▀████████▀▄▄██████
    ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
     ███████▀▄▄██▄▄▀███████
      ███▀▄▄████████▄▄▀███
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄

maku
Legendary

Some big news for [vDice] coming soon

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:09:58 AM

You know, there is a rule called "presumed innocence" if you can't prove that someone is telling lies or cheating then he in theory is innocent.

If you can't understand exactly how provably fair system, verifier works why don't you try to investigate it further?

Maybe seek help of some people who are skilled with determining whether verifier is working correctly?

So far you are only appear angry and your only line of attack is: "it is a scam because I say so".
btcforpizza

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:59:42 AM

i can tell you bought some account to try to back up i know a fact 1 of these accounts was for sell

i am working on it soon i will post everything
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:49:24 AM

Any news for lower bankroll? Have you reduced the minimum bet? Your game looks so nice on mobile but too bad I cant afford to lose to try if the minimum bet is still 1mbtc especially with the recent bitcoin price. Hope you to consider lower bet amount.
kaawinner

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:14:28 AM

Process my withdrawal please.

Obedient-Feather-617
popupshop42

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:55:55 AM

Please process my withdraw.

Excited-Room-339

The withdraw button does not click.
popupshop42

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:06:30 AM

Why does the withdraw button not work?

Can you please withdraw all my funds to: 1MSbQMpNA15Zvau1H7nAp9LKEqioYpbf1T

thanks.
game-protect

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

Online Gaming Consumer Protection service

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 05:12:38 AM

Why does the withdraw button not work?

Can you please withdraw all my funds to: 1MSbQMpNA15Zvau1H7nAp9LKEqioYpbf1T

thanks.
Maybe it is a "deposit only" site Cheesy Would be not the first time!

popupshop42

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:16:42 AM

Lovely, just what I want to hear Sad
popupshop42

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:20:46 AM

Thank you. I can confirm I got it, but I would look into that. I tried chrome, firefox and internet explorer.
kaawinner

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:24:48 PM

Process my withdrawal please.

Obedient-Feather-617

Over 4 hours
kaawinner

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:08:16 AM

Thanks. Appreciate the email updates.
firecasey

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:00:31 AM

First time here. Nice site.

Awaiting a withdrawal greater than 1btc in size.... states 'Manual Withdrawal Required'. Will post back when hits my address.

12BfQCLixaUPS8gF1ogknMyUUxZ2GHbB2Q
firecasey

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:53:36 AM

Still waiting.... 3hrs
firecasey

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:36:44 AM

Still waiting.... 3hrs

We apologize for the small delay. Your withdrawal has been processed!

Received. Thanks! Support for multi hand and slower gameplay coming soon?
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 1974

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:27:13 AM

I deposited .1 btc to this address...
1B9pxHsYxizrB6QHZm2L5jNgdUm2sXPDBY
And played a few hands using my phone. Went away and when i came back the screen refreshed and i lost my balance. Can you instruct me how to get it back?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO             
acarli

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 04:40:54 AM

Very Cool Site.
How did you get the house edge lower than classic single seat blackjack? At betbit.com we have both the classical single seat blackjack (with other live players) as well as the Early Payout version, which uses basic strategy at 99.4% house edge. This is not a single seat version, but a many to one.

Oh, by the way. Be careful on the free giveaways when you are starting off. We did a non-deposit bonus with no wagering requirement. About 7 out of 10 choose to withdraw immediately without trying out the games.

Yes, I should have placed a WR on them, but I thought that good faith rules would apply.

Betbit.com Bitcoin Casino (https://www.betbit.com)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 1974

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:43:33 PM

Thank you for helping me find my account, I played a little more today, won some and withdrew.  Withdraw was quick and everything arrived no problem.  I like the site, very simply layout and easy to play BJ.  Will definately be using again if waiting in line or bored.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO             
ShodanEnkidu

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:42:09 PM

Looks nice, but needs some promo/faucet, or its dead.
cakravothy

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:08:40 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We will look into implementing a faucet or a promo soon.

i will wait youre open promo about faucet
in bitcoinblackjack payment support only use bitcoin or someday can added another crypto coin
and support player vs player or not

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 611

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:38:37 AM

Thanks for the feedback. We will look into implementing a faucet or a promo soon.

You can have more games, why only blackjack? Although BJ is a popular casino game but it is not popular like dice site in the bitcoin community. If you add dice game, more people will come. Also deposit bonus can be welfare to the new players, just my 2 cents.
blockcha1n

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:08:29 PM

If this is not live dealers ...
then I am all for this type of site.

Those live dealer sites can not be trusted now. Roll Eyes

YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge Dice GameJackpotsRakebackPlay / Earn / Invest

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
dustboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:43:56 PM

Due to popular demand, we have lowered the minimum bid from 1mBtc to 0.1mBtc!

Hope you guys enjoy Smiley

Thats great, I think I and some other players can try your site with this new minimum bet. Next to do is that you need to offer some promos to bring more players. Gambling site competition is getting so tight, you need to fight against other sites to get more loyal players.

▄██▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀      ▀██████▄
  ▄██████▀            ▀██████▄
██████▀        ▄▄        ▀██████
███▀        ▄██████▄        ▀███
███      ▄████████████▄      ███
███    ████▀▀█████▀▀ ▄███    ███
███    █████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████    ███
███    ████████▄▄████████    ███
███    ██████████████████    ███
███      ▀████████████▀      ███
███▄        ▀██████▀        ▄███
██████▄        ▀▀        ▄██████
  ██████▄            ▄██████▀
     ▀██████▄      ▄██████▀
        ▀██████▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀██▀
Timebox
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████████
█████       █████
███    ███████    ███
███    ███████████    ███
██     ███       ███     ██
██      ██         ██      ██
█       ██         ██       █
█       █           █       █
█       ███       ███       █
██       ██       ██       ██
██       ██     ██       ██
███     ███     ███     ███
███████         ███████
███             ███
███████████████

OPERATE

████████
████         █████████
████      ████ ████     ██
   ████    ██   ███    ████
     ████  ██   ███████████
       ██████    ██████████
       █████          ████
     █████      █████████
   █████     ██████████
 █████      ████    ████
█████    ███████       ███
███     ████  ████     ███
██████████      █████████
 ███████          ██████

BUILD
                ██████     
               ████████   
               ███  ███   
               ████████   
                ██████     
         ██████           
        ████████           
█████   ███  ███           
█ ██████████████           
█ █      █████     ████████
█ █    ████████████    ████
█ █    █            ████▀ 
█ █              ████▀     
█ ███████████████▀         
███                       

CHARITY
axrhuls

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:20:15 PM

All of this translates to a House edge of ONLY 0.36%. Which is good for players, although there will be 0% house edge BJ coming, your site will still get customers.
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 08:08:49 PM

Indeed seems like a nice growing community Smiley

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
raysofrosa

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:54:11 PM

I got into this BJ site because of the low minimum. Been looking for a real fair BJ place (I play BJ very often both online and IRL), despite it being just 1v1 I decided to try it. Bad idea.

Started with .17XX and slowly had to double every few bets but got to .31X i believe.

Then dealer got like 7 hands straight 21. Funny how it only does that with bigger bets eh?

Decided to try more. Nope. Started with smaller bets and few wins (what a surprise)

Then again highly impossibly low cards hits for dealer left and right.

Never playing on this POS site. No where near as real blackjack VS dealer.

Stay away from this scam site. If youre up a bit just leave or never bet more than 5mbtc bets. Site will kill you after that.

Youd have better chances playing at a IRL casino with $20 bets+ minimum than this. Highly impossible hits constantly for dealer when betting higher.

benhames

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:54:53 AM

yes this casino is not provable fair and is a scam

only good casino is fortune jack
benhames

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:13:22 AM

provable fair blackjack can be easly changed and this is what this site does not fair
fearmustlalo

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:16:50 AM

Wishing all our players a great weekend!

Hello I am please to say I deposited 480Mbtc and got to a total of 822+mbtc.

However I withdrew first 650mbtc and was told it needed manual approval, left 31~MBTC and got to 172~Mbtc. I then tried withdrawing the 172~mbtc and it didnt. It doesnt do anything when I clicked withdraw.

I thought maybe you guys need to process the first one before I can do so. I was going to play a bit more because of this but now it wont deal.

Im a bit worried especially reading the last few complaints/rants about the site. Could you please process the withdrawal of 650mbtc and also withdraw the 172~mbtc as well to that same address?

I noticed my address got spammed tiny amounts as well? https://blockchain.info/address/1HyeU6STHzpKxsDDsGJy8DkXBCvtKgZDJC

Whats that about?

username on site: Few-Church-916

EDIT: 4 hours :s nothing
fearmustlalo

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:32:33 PM

However I withdrew first 650mbtc and was told it needed manual approval, left 31~MBTC and got to 172~Mbtc. I then tried withdrawing the 172~mbtc and it didnt. It doesnt do anything when I clicked withdraw.

I thought maybe you guys need to process the first one before I can do so. I was going to play a bit more because of this but now it wont deal.

Im a bit worried especially reading the last few complaints/rants about the site. Could you please process the withdrawal of 650mbtc and also withdraw the 172~mbtc as well to that same address?

I noticed my address got spammed tiny amounts as well? https://blockchain.info/address/1HyeU6STHzpKxsDDsGJy8DkXBCvtKgZDJC

Whats that about?

Since your withdrawal was a large one, it had to be manually processed (It has now been taken care of).

Also, our server automatically blocked your account (for security reasons) because it saw that you requested 23 withdrawals in the span of ~5 minutes.
If you did not request these 23 small withdrawals, please let us know and we will check and see what might have caused this to happen.

We have now unblocked your account and you can continue with your withdrawal without any problems.

Thanks for playing and sorry for the delay!

Thanks I have received the 650mbtc
As for the small withdrawals, I didnt request those. I was suprised to see them on the blockchain

I withdrew the remaining 172mbtc~ as well and see its on the blockchain. Thanks!

Was a bit worried but glad to see it legitimate.

Although would it make better sense to based manual approval depending on total deposits within x time  Roll Eyes  

EDIT: Also why isnt it mentioned I need 2 confirmations in OP? What got my attention was the 1 confirmation and instant withdrawals (with the exception of large withdrawals which is okay)
fearmustlalo

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

Whats that about?

Since your withdrawal was a large one, it had to be manually processed (It has now been taken care of).

Also, our server automatically blocked your account (for security reasons) because it saw that you requested 23 withdrawals in the span of ~5 minutes.
If you did not request these 23 small withdrawals, please let us know and we will check and see what might have caused this to happen.

We have now unblocked your account and you can continue with your withdrawal without any problems.

As for the small withdrawals, I didnt request those. I was suprised to see them on the blockchain

I withdrew the remaining 172mbtc~ as well and see its on the blockchain. Thanks!

Although would it make better sense to based manual approval depending on total deposits within x time  Roll Eyes  

EDIT: Also why isnt it mentioned I need 2 confirmations in OP? What got my attention was the 1 confirmation and instant withdrawals (with the exception of large withdrawals which is okay)

EDIT:

Any chance you could increase the fee for the 172mbtc withdrawal? Its extremely low for the amount :/ https://blockchain.info/tx/a0c07ea7604f4a918144214d3bfa46088e8e0a32dab0c39cb7dd354dcc5179b9

Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:26:41 PM

EDIT:

Any chance you could increase the fee for the 172mbtc withdrawal? Its extremely low for the amount :/ https://blockchain.info/tx/a0c07ea7604f4a918144214d3bfa46088e8e0a32dab0c39cb7dd354dcc5179b9

Damn the tx fee is only 20sat/byte while nowadays the recommended fee is 200sat/byte. You'll need to wait so long time to get your withdrawal confirmed. It will make a bad reputation if they uses this low fee on all withdrawal transactions.
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 611

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:27:58 PM

Whats that about?

EDIT:

You can use viabtc accelerator, the tx has been sent, they can't increase the fee now, you use it:  https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
fearmustlalo

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:12:37 PM

EDIT:

Damn the tx fee is only 20sat/byte while nowadays the recommended fee is 200sat/byte. You'll need to wait so long time to get your withdrawal confirmed. It will make a bad reputation if they uses this low fee on all withdrawal transactions.

Whats that about?

EDIT:

You can use viabtc accelerator, the tx has been sent, they can't increase the fee now, you use it:  https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
Luckily it didnt take forever got it a bit ago

They probably do have to update their settings/wallet to avoid this.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:12:34 AM

You can use viabtc accelerator, the tx has been sent, they can't increase the fee now, you use it:  https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

Is this really recommend tools to boost our transaction? And btw with this tools we can manually set our fee to boost our withdrawal? Because it is really hard to believe that some of that third party tools been prove works

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄