Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: From Bitcoin too neteller account or neteller master card  (Read 1403 times)
elcappo (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:21:02 PM

Hi
I am new in the world of bitcoin currency i am searching a way that i can exchange bitcoins to euro and send it too my neteller account or the master card neteller can somebody helps me to do that cause i don't understand how it works i see localbitcoins but don't like to use it seem not secure for me so if somebody here know a trusted website who do that kind of operation can you send it to me pleas
Thank you in Advance
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loewen.brad

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:50:38 AM

Hi
I am new in the world of bitcoin currency i am searching a way that i can exchange bitcoins to euro and send it too my neteller account or the master card neteller can somebody helps me to do that cause i don't understand how it works i see localbitcoins but don't like to use it seem not secure for me so if somebody here know a trusted website who do that kind of operation can you send it to me pleas
Thank you in Advance

mastercard hates bitcoin with a fiery, flaming passion. i doubt there's any way to do it directly. probably what you would have to do is set up an account on btc-e.com, send your coins there, and then request a withdrawal either to your bank account or to paypal. once you have your funds out of btc and into fiat, you should be good to go.

BTC Donation address: 1C9kFrgD4iHRnH7p86HaAQ5oSaEuzqmjf8
XIV Donation address: XErCR9BXh2oVXBy2Yh48qcRaX9tdDCRH5J
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:47:27 PM

Hi
Thank you in Advance

Localbitcoins is the most popular way to get rid of your bitcoins, I guess you dont like the fact they hold ur bitcoins? 

also you can protect urself on LBC with making sure the person already has feedback.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i_am_viral

Activity: 428
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:53:53 PM

https://localbitcoins.com/ad/91754/cash-out-your-bitcoins-neteller

Secure and fast, but i can exchange in person as well.
mehanizator

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:27:54 AM

if you have a bank account in euro zone, best way to sell bitcoin for euro is bank SEPA transfer, you can find a lot of buyers on localbitcoins.

and I wouldn't advise you to sell bitcoins for neteller to people you don't know, because neteller is reversible, you may get scammed or neteller may bust your account if you're getting transfers from wrong guys.
elcappo (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:02:42 AM

hi my friend thanks for your advice Smiley
i want to use local bitcoin to send bitcoin to the buyer of bitcoin but i don't how i see that localbitoins support netller but i don't know how i can receive my money on it Sad can you help and explain to me how to deposit bitcoin and withdraw it in euro neteller .??
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 12:11:36 AM

You can use https://www.coinimal.com to sell Bitcoin and receive Euro on your Neteller account. Those funds can be used for the NET+ Mastercard

mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:34:08 AM

Its very simple. You sell your coins to someone who sends you neteller-funds.
For example me :-)
Sure you can also open an account at Localbitcoins and sell it there to someone who pays you with neteller, there are many traders there too.

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: