Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there Bitcoin friendly banks in The Netherlands ???  (Read 2945 times)
Anduril_FotW (OP)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:40:53 PM

Hello everyone,

We are trying to open a business account at a Dutch bank for trading Bitcoin.
Sofar however, every bank has denied our requests because they say they do not accept Bitcoin related businesses.
We expected this from the Rabobank, but not for instance from ABN Amro, because Bitonic.nl also has an account there.
ABN Amro's reply however was: "Bitonic already had an account with us before we changed our policy regarding Bitcoin"

Can it really be that there is no bank in the entire country that will allow entrepeneurs of a totally legal commodity to conduct their business ?
That woud be really, really disturbing...

So, does anyone have experience with this and/ or does anyone have tips on which Dutch banks do allow Bitcoin entrepeneurs ?
Or are there any other ways around this ?

Thanks

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:09:59 PM

Why not drop an email to Bitpay? Their European HQ is in Amsterdam. Maybe there'll be someone there who can point you in the right direction.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:25:44 AM

Hello everyone,

Sofar however, every bank has denied our requests because they say they do not accept Bitcoin related businesses.
We expected this from the Rabobank, but not for instance from ABN Amro, because Bitonic.nl also has an account there.
ABN Amro's reply however was: "Bitonic already had an account with us before we changed our policy regarding Bitcoin"

Can it really be that there is no bank in the entire country that will allow entrepeneurs of a totally legal commodity to conduct their business ?

So, does anyone have experience with this and/ or does anyone have tips on which Dutch banks do allow Bitcoin entrepeneurs ?

Thanks

More than likely the reason behind them not accepting bitcoin related business, is because they do not understand it proper or more like their are no legal rules and regulations in place. I would be looking at what is currently in place on accepting bitcoin any rules or regulations put in place and going from their. You do have a few more options available too. You could maybe to look at opening a offshore-current-account that accepts you having an account in another country and accepting payments. You could also look at https://www.okpay.com They accept crypto currency to deposit with and can exchange into fiat money. They use to have an option to deposit by BTC exchange to fiat then load onto their debit card but stopped it because many where abusing the systems in place. You can still however deposit accept BTC exchange to fiat and then bank wire etc. Hope some of this is useful to you and I hope you mange to get your business up and running.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
johi99

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:10:50 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks

Dear Anduril_FotW,

have you found a suitable bank account so far? Momentarily I experience the same problems opening a bank account. Advice is much appreciated.

Thanks. Best wishes
Johi
Anduril_FotW (OP)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

Hi Johi,

Unfortunately not.
Eventually we quit the businessplan we had, because the Rabobank kept freezing our personal accounts and forced us to refrain from doing any bitcoin related transactions.
Even incoming SEPA withdrawals from Kraken lead to freezing of the account, which could only be unfrozen after we came into the bank for a private conversation with the bank manager.
Apparently they still think bitcoin is only used by criminals and tax evasors and they know nothing of the underlying technology.
So as far as Dutch banks are concerned, I'm unfortunately not aware that any of them have developed a more openminded stance toward Bitcoin.
In Germany however, FIDOR bank is very openminded and is supporting a number of Bitcoin related enterprises like Kraken.com.
So that might be an option if a German bank account would also do the trick for your business.
If you do find out some other options, please let me know as well !  Smiley
Greets !

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"
collegesniper

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 07:06:35 AM

Here describe about the bitcoin used in banks.this topic related more information included in this article.its really very useful for me.i got a more relevant ideas to this topic.its very informative news.thanku for including this topic.i hope you more post. job oriented diploma courses
Agrello

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Legally-Binding Smart Contracts for all

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 03:29:24 PM

Netherlands is generally pretty friendly towards Bitcoin. I have friends who make purchases to buy Bitcoin using several banks including ING and ABN AMRO. I know other outlets that have a service to sell Bitcoins which use ING. Though it seems the most Bitcoin friendly bank would be Bunq bank.

bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:56:52 PM

Netherlands is generally pretty friendly towards Bitcoin. I have friends who make purchases to buy Bitcoin using several banks including ING and ABN AMRO. I know other outlets that have a service to sell Bitcoins which use ING. Though it seems the most Bitcoin friendly bank would be Bunq bank.

why is bunq bank the most bitcoin friendly here in the netherlands? Looking for a bank right now im allready with abn but dont know if they will be the best choise
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:39:14 AM

Đối với những người dân sành chơi lô đề miền Bắc thì ắt sẽ phải hiểu về quy định bóng âm là bóng của những con số từ 0 đến 9. Vậy thế nào là XSMN? Mời các bạn theo dõi trong bài viết dưới đây.

Đầu tiên, chúng tôi sẽ đề cập đến bóng âm dương trong ngũ hành bát quái:
Bóng âm dương trong ngũ hành bát quái

Bóng âm dương trong ngũ hành bát quái

Ngũ hành: Thủy = 1, Kim = 2, Hỏa = 3, Thổ = 4, Mộc = 5.

Bóng dương ngũ hành: Thủy = 6, Kim = 7, Hỏa = 8, Thổ = 9, Mộc = 0.

Tương sinh, tương khắc ngũ hành: Kim - Mộc - Hỏa - Thủy - Thổ - Kim.

Suy ra số luận theo bóng ngũ hành: Ví dụ 47 thì sẽ là Thổ Kim. Ta có Thổ rồi đến Kim (4 sẽ thành 2), Kim rồi đến Mộc (7 sẽ thành 0, số to theo bóng dương ngũ hành).

=> 47 = Thổ Kim = Kim Mộc = 20.

Bóng âm dương trong lô đề:

- Bóng dương: 1 - 6, 2 -7, 3 - 8, 4 -9, 5 -0.

Ví dụ số suy theo bóng dương: 47 => 92.

- Bóng Âm: 1 -4, 2-9, 3-6, 5-8, 0-7.

Ví dụ số suy theo bóng âm: 47 =>10.

Cách soi cầu lô đề theo bóng âm dương:

Mời ACE vào xem dự đoán cho cầu lô miền Bắc chiều tối nay chuẩn nhất tại Soi cầu XSMB

Đây là cách tính có tỷ lệ trúng lô cao, ACE dựa vào phương pháp này để tăng độ tin tưởng những lô mà bạn đã chọn.

Cách soi cầu lô đề theo bóng âm dương dễ áp dụng và rất hiệu quả

Cách soi cầu lô đề theo bóng âm dương dễ áp dụng và rất hiệu quả

- Ví dụ: Các bạn muốn đánh lô 47 thì các bạn hãy tính ra 3 dòng số bóng theo ngũ hành, bóng dương bóng âm tuần tự là : 20, 92, 10. Và đối chiếu kết quả của ngày hôm trước xem có xuất hiện con lô nào trong 3 con lô đó không.

- Nếu như trong kết quả hôm trước xuất hiện cả 3 lô trên thì tỷ lệ trúng lô 47 chỉ còn 8% nên ACE không nên đánh nhé.

- Nếu xuất hiện hai lô thì tỷ lệ trúng lô 47 khoảng 25% theo cách thức bóng âm dương lô đề này, nên ACE có thể theo.

- Nếu xuất hiên một lô thì tỷ lệ trúng lô 47 là 30-60%,  nếu lô xuất hiện là bóng âm thì tỷ lệ túng là 30%. nếu như xuất hiện bóng dương thì tỷ lệ khoảng 45% và nếu xuất hiện bóng ngũ hành thì tỷ lệ khoảng 60%. Trong trường hợp này các bạn nên cân đối thêm những bí quyết khác để đánh lô 47 để nắm chắc phần thắng nhé.

- Nếu không xuất hiện lô nào thì ACE nên đánh lô 47 vì khi này tỷ lệ trúng đã lên tới 75%.

Các bạn muốn đạt tới 100% theo cách thức tính bóng âm dương lô đề ngũ hành, thì các bạn nên xem xét thêm các yêu tố sau: Tần xuất, biên độ, bạc nhớ và may mắn được chúng tôi tổng hợp chi tiết tại Xsmb.me nhé.

Trên đây là cách chơi lô đề theo bóng âm dương mà người chơi rất hay dùng để xem xét chọn lựa bạch thủ khi đã có lô kết. Các bạn hãy xem xét và áp dụng nhé. Chúc các bạn may mắn!

Hãy truy cập vào XSMB để biết kết quả miền Bắc nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất.

I think you are on a wrong thread, you must post on local thread if you want to make the post in your local language.
danyakotletkin2018

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

Why not drop an email to Bitpay? Their European HQ is in Amsterdam. Maybe there'll be someone there who can point you in the right direction.

I also wanted to advise them to write to them and they would surely have already said everything.
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:34:26 AM

I do not think it's just that my Dutch bank has rejected the business using bitcoin dab almost in many countries, but I think someday bitcoin will definitely be used by many banks.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: