Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: StakeMiners: restricted withdrawals, falsified stats, insolvent. Do not invest!  (Read 12148 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 05:58:48 PM

cyberpinoy seems to be making off topic posts lately in various threads on this forum so I asked him to come and address StakeMiners issues in this one... let's see what's more important for him - trolling or customer service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:18:35 AM

cyberpinoy seems to be making off topic posts lately in various threads on this forum so I asked him to come and address StakeMiners issues in this one... let's see what's more important for him - trolling or customer service.

trolling is way more fun.

Is he still claiming somewhere around 120 btc worth of deposits/investments?

This space not for rent...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 07:43:21 PM

"126.42169889 BTC Invested"

I'll update the spreadsheet soon-ish.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:49:40 PM

As long as you complete before Craptsy goes full GOX I guess.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 08:10:49 PM

As long as you complete before Craptsy goes full GOX I guess.

Do you know a working block explorer for HBN? cyberpinoy's link doesn't work and Google doesn't know anything either.

I need a balance for this address: F5Vcy6RZxHz1JVtSLZzsRsx2iMKFY2VMRw
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:21:15 PM

Do you know a working block explorer for HBN? cyberpinoy's link doesn't work and Google doesn't know anything either.

I need a balance for this address: F5Vcy6RZxHz1JVtSLZzsRsx2iMKFY2VMRw

Presstab has been paid to run an explorer for HBN but it's taking a while to build it... since there's no other explorer at the moment.

{
"isvalid" : true,
"address" : "F5Vcy6RZxHz1JVtSLZzsRsx2iMKFY2VMRw",
"ismine" : false
}

Only thing I can tell you is it's a valid address and isn't mine.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 08:39:18 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 02:14:55 PM by suchmoon

Updated StakeMiners balance sheet below.

A couple of caveats:

NET explorer link provided by cyberpinoy doesn't work so I used this http://explorer.netcoin.io/address/nRAWBySK7wAm57biV9uNGASzWPZhsMPsQC

HBN explorer link doesn't work either and as vancefox explained there isn't any now so I used last month's balance for HBN.

As you can see the total value of StakeMiners assets is less than 42 BTC, or less than 1/3 of what cyberpinoy is claiming to have "invested" (126 BTC). In other words cyberpinoy collected 126 BTC from investors and has lost two thirds of investors' funds.

Compared to last month the total value went down by more than 16% whereas cyberpinoy is showing only a 1% decrease, i.e. the gap between cyberpinoy's lies and reality is widening. It looks like the decrease wasn't just due to exchange rates because most coin balances are down too. It's unclear where those coins went.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:10:12 AM

Are you using Craptsy's prices?  If you are, you might want to take an average across the rest of the market or choose another since Craptsy's pricing is abnormal due to their ponzi, scammy style of operation at the present moment in time...

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 02:56:48 AM

Are you using Craptsy's prices?  If you are, you might want to take an average across the rest of the market or choose another since Craptsy's pricing is abnormal due to their ponzi, scammy style of operation at the present moment in time...

I'm using prices from StakeMiners website. Can't be bothered to do any more involved price analysis at the moment but maybe sometime later.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:24:03 AM

Answer just one question Suchmoon, and just answer the questions no additional nonsense needed.

On Netcoin I notice something very interesting.

On December 4th I see you have a total coins of 22,686,580 at a value of 23.36717792 BTC
On January    4th I see you have a total coins of 22,588,606 at a value of 25.50026562 BTC

So how is it StakeMiners can hold less Netcoins this month than last month yet the value in BTC is higher.

What a retard! Leroy Fodor just offered proof that his BTC holdings is less than what was stipulated. Must be a B.B.A. thingy that Leroy possesses. HAHAHA
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 06:48:34 AM

Answer just one question Suchmoon, and just answer the questions no additional nonsense needed.

On Netcoin I notice something very interesting.

On December 4th I see you have a total coins of 22,686,580 at a value of 23.36717792 BTC
On January    4th I see you have a total coins of 22,566,606 at a value of 25.50026562 BTC

So how is it StakeMiners can hold less Netcoins this month than last month yet the value in BTC is higher.

Netcoin exchange rate went up by ~10%.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 06:54:53 AM

Oh and Suchmon thanks again for pulling the numbers right after a big withdraw how super honest of you!!!

Bullshit. The withdrawal would have reduced both your "advertised" value (126 BTC) and the real value (42 BTC) so it doesn't change the overall picture. I'm pulling the numbers at the beginning of each month for the last 3 or 4 months. If you don't like it you're welcome to publish the numbers yourself.

Speaking of honesty, how come you're so focused on the ~2 BTC gain on Netcoin but no comment on the 8 BTC (-16%)  overall loss?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 06:58:38 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 02:15:33 PM by suchmoon

For the record I'm reporting all cyberpinoy's posts to mods for violating rules 22/24:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

22. Advertising (this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc.) in others threads' is no longer allowed, including, but not limited to, in altcoin announcement threads.

[...]

24. Advertisements in posts aren't allowed unless the post is in a thread you started and is really substantial and useful.

You're welcome to edit the ads out and continue the discussion within the rules of the forum.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:14:42 AM

Sorry for serial posting, last one for now:

As of 1:24 Philippines time we have 108942.796126 HBN in address F5Vcy6RZxHz1JVtSLZzsRsx2iMKFY2VMRw.

All you had to do was ask me. Email works fine every day Smiley

I'm not going to hunt your coin balances via e-mail or fax or carrier pigeons. It is YOU who locks threads, blocks PMs, deletes Facebook comments, etc, so I have no intention to waste my time figuring out how to reach you.

I have also REPEATEDLY told you to NOT send me personal messages. I don't trust you and I don't want any private communications with you.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:19:20 AM

And how does a situation like this effect your chart? What does the exchange rate going up do to the respective holding of that or other coins whose exchange rate increases by by any percent, and hjow would this show in your little chart suchmoon?

It is all properly accounted for in my spreadsheet. Netcoin value went up by ~2 BTC but other coins went down by more than that resulting in a ~8 BTC total loss for the month.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:21:48 AM

You're welcome to edit the ads out and continue the discussion within the rules of the forum.

Well if thats not the pot calling the kettle black nothing is.

When you can follow the laws governing your state and country, as well as the rules on this forum I will to.

You and gleb were both asked not to post in my SMT which by the rules means you are not allowed to, But yet you didn't follow that rule now did you? Scroll up or back where gleb pointed out my thread was unlocked at which time you gladly broke the rules didnt you?

And dont say you dont know the rules or that isnt a rule, because you get the message every time I delete one of your libelous posts in my thread or others do in theirs.

My "libelous" posts were simply stating the facts, such as the spreadsheet posted above. But if you think you have a case then feel free to report me to moderators. Whatever you think I did wrong does not excuse YOU from violating forum rules.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:23:39 AM

My "libelous" posts were simply stating the facts, such as the spreadsheet posted above. But if you think you have a case then feel free to report me to moderators. Whatever you think I did wrong does not excuse YOU from violating forum rules.

Ahh uyes except for the facts that your charts are not correct in calling me a liar, since at any time those values can change and your attack is merely at the mercy of the coin markets.

Like I said, That is all we needed to know.

Thank you now we better understand your point and your agenda.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:27:03 AM

And how does a situation like this effect your chart? What does the exchange rate going up do to the respective holding of that or other coins whose exchange rate increases by by any percent, and hjow would this show in your little chart suchmoon?

It is all properly accounted for in my spreadsheet. Netcoin value went up by ~2 BTC but other coins went down by more than that resulting in a ~8 BTC total loss for the month.

So we can safely see your charts are not correct in calling me a liar, since at any time those values can change and your attack is merely at the mercy of the coin markets.

That is all we needed to know.

I'm correctly calling you a liar because you claim that StakeMiners has 126 BTC invested. The real amount is nowhere near that. It was ~50 BTC last month and ~42 BTC this month and is steadily going down. Therefore your statement about 126 BTC is a lie.

If at any point the real value of your investments comes within 10% of your declared value I will put "NO" in the spreadsheet. You can achieve that in one of two ways:

1) start publishing the real investment value instead of your bogus 126 BTC

or

2) show wallet addresses containing 126 BTC (or at least 114 BTC to come within 10%)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:33:15 AM

So we can safely see your charts are not correct in calling me a liar, since at any time those values can change and your attack is merely at the mercy of the coin markets.

I'm correctly calling you a liar because you claim that StakeMiners has 126 BTC invested. The real amount is nowhere near that. It was ~50 BTC last month and ~42 BTC this month and is steadily going down. Therefore your statement about 126 BTC is a lie.

If at any point the real value of your investments comes within 10% of your declared value I will put "NO" in the spreadsheet. You can achieve that in one of two ways:

1) start publishing the real investment value instead of your bogus 126 BTC

or

2) show wallet addresses containing 126 BTC (or at least 114 BTC to come within 10%)

Again since it just wont get thru your head

Get it now?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 07:36:14 AM

Ahh uyes except for the facts that your charts are not correct in calling me a liar, since at any time those values can change and your attack is merely at the mercy of the coin markets.

I'm not attacking, I'm stating an independently-verifiable fact. However you want to twist it doesn't change the fact that you simply do not have 126 BTC, that you portfolio is shrinking, that StakeMiners is basically insolvent because even a modest bank run would put you out of business, and due to the way you handle withdrawals ("advertised" value, not real value) at least two thirds  of your investors would be left with nothing.

If "coin markets" triple overnight I will congratulate you on your amazing luck. Until that happens you either come clean to your existing and potential investors, or I will continue to call you a liar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: