Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: StakeMiners: restricted withdrawals, falsified stats, insolvent. Do not invest!  (Read 12148 times)
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 11:07:42 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 03:22:39 AM by pixelpowered

https://stakeminers.com/how.php
"SOCIAL MEDIA You can find us on Facebook and Twitter. In addition we have accounts on several forums, however we have withdrawn from active participation on most forums due to the deterioration in the quality of the conversation related to our firm.
"

He means he gets too many critical questions and can't delete them all or lock people out. Just like all the reviews on the FB page -> https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692/reviews/ that are one stars.
Oh what's this...
I'm disappointed to see your family now joining into the shilling of your ponzi group Leroy. Shame on you!

I think more people from ALL the forums should review your groups "service".

Still waiting on that business registration and suite number for your office/business you don't have.

Nice graph correction to your graphs as well.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:07:13 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 06:48:28 AM by Gleb Gamow

Name:   cyberpinoy
Activity:   602
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   June 01, 2014, 06:02:40 AM
Last Active:   Today at 08:09:03 PM

So, instead of addressing all the concerns since Leroy Fodor last posted here, he opted to solicit his Facebook clan to offer up positive reviews for his StakeMiners. Excellent timing!

This is pure awesomeness...

https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692/reviews/

It's amazing how far he's determined to go just to cover up the lies.

Thanks to Leroy Fodor's genius plan, ALL those who back the StakeMiners Ponzi on Facebook are now open up for full doxxing, giving that they believe that Leroy's been fully transparent. I'm willing to bet that everyone of them cocksuckin' liar friends and family members would you look you in the eye and confirm that Leroy Fodor honestly did earn a B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, and minored in creative writing, proof of the latter via Leroy's prose are always near-100% grammatically correct. To borrow a laugh from the jester master, Leroy Fodor, HAHAHA.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

August 08, 2015, 03:58:33 PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg12089689#msg12089689

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

August 08, 2015, 03:58:33 PM: I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 05:24:17 AM

cyberpinoy, here's a question for you. You're claiming there are paid trolls, competitors, etc - do you have proof of that? Name one competitor.

Or at least maybe you could tell us how much profit you're making from StakeMiners so that we could better understand how lucrative this business is. I can't imagine anyone willing to spend money to fight you but perhaps you can prove me wrong here. Thanks buddy.
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:35:37 PM

Leroy, if you're still actively defending your fraud on Bitcoin forums, could you come back and continue your nonsense on Get Hashing at some point?  It's nice to pop over here and laugh at you but it'd be easier and more comfortable to do it from the place I consider my Crypto Home.

Ta.

HaHa  Grin Grin

---

Leroy, if you're still actively defending your fraud on Bitcoin forums, could you come back and continue your nonsense on Get Hashing at some point?  It's nice to pop over here and laugh at you but it'd be easier and more comfortable to do it from the place I consider my Crypto Home.

Ta.

You don't have self-moderated locked threads over there... just saying  Grin

SCAM!!!!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:01:06 AM

I hate to come back in here but I need to help you guys clear a few things up.

You guys are forgetting a really important factor in your assessment of insolvency.

You guys do understand that not everyone in our service are BTC depositors right? When we have a withdraw from a person who has invested any alt coins to our service he gets those coins back, we do not give him the BTC value of his coins. We are not an exchange, nor a savings bank, we are a Mining Service and a very good one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13444524#msg13444524

Please read the policy on our [updated] Terms of Service page.

https://stakeminers.com/faq.php

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM DEPOSIT AMOUNT FOR A CONTRACT?

The Minimum deposit amount is now 0.00500000, it used to be 0.00100000 but as this amount was not registering any weight percent on the pool we had no choice but to raise the minimum deposit amount to 0.00500000 BTC.

CAN I BE PAID IN OTHER COINS OF MY CHOOSING.

Unfortunately at this time all payouts are made in Bitcoins to your payout address located in your account. We may look into other payout options in the future.

CAN I WITHDRAW MY INVESTMENT AND GET IT BACK.

Yes, An investor may request to have his investment principal and earnings returned by submitting a request from the email account registered with Stakeminers. Withdraw requests must be received by Friday at Midnight Philippines time, all requests put in after this time will be processed on the next payout schedule.

Once your withdrawal request is received Stakeminers will calculate the available BTC in excess of earnings and advise you of your BTC payout for that month.

If your payout amount is less than the available BTC you will be paid out in full that month, if your payout amount is more than the available BTC you will be paid the BTC amount available this month and any balance owning will be paid next month

Example: You request a withdrawal of 10 BTC. Stakeminers calculates that 6 BTC are available for withdrawal this month. Stakeminers will return to you 6 BTC this month and 4 BTC next month.

To recap:

StakeMiners ONLY accepts bitcoin deposits.
StakeMiners ONLY pays out in bitcoins.

Leroy Fodor lies about the above in wanting to negate StakeMiners Ponzi true bitcoin holdings as suchmoon has provide while Leroy has NEVER provided full transparent holdings as he is on record in stating that he would when he took his Investards money via ... wait for it ... BITCOINS.

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor begs his Facebook family and friends to vouch for StakeMiners, ALL of whom have a major doxxing coming since it's obvious they're spreading lies to hopefully replenish the coffers of the dwindled StakeMiners' Ponzi's holdings. HAHAHA

"The Four Horsemen stand behind StakeMiners, even though we don't have a fuckin' clue as to what it is or how our friend or family member, Leroy Fodor, goes about fuckin' folks worldwide from his office located in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines, overlooking where his slut wife, Katrina Fodor, works."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:47:41 AM

I hate to come back in here but I need to help you guys clear a few things up.

You guys are forgetting a really important factor in your assessment of insolvency.

You guys do understand that not everyone in our service are BTC depositors right? When we have a withdraw from a person who has invested any alt coins to our service he gets those coins back, we do not give him the BTC value of his coins. We are not an exchange, nor a savings bank, we are a Mining Service and a very good one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13444524#msg13444524

Please read the policy on our [updated] Terms of Service page.

https://stakeminers.com/faq.php

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM DEPOSIT AMOUNT FOR A CONTRACT?

The Minimum deposit amount is now 0.00500000, it used to be 0.00100000 but as this amount was not registering any weight percent on the pool we had no choice but to raise the minimum deposit amount to 0.00500000 BTC.

CAN I BE PAID IN OTHER COINS OF MY CHOOSING.

Unfortunately at this time all payouts are made in Bitcoins to your payout address located in your account. We may look into other payout options in the future.

CAN I WITHDRAW MY INVESTMENT AND GET IT BACK.

Yes, An investor may request to have his investment principal and earnings returned by submitting a request from the email account registered with Stakeminers. Withdraw requests must be received by Friday at Midnight Philippines time, all requests put in after this time will be processed on the next payout schedule.

Once your withdrawal request is received Stakeminers will calculate the available BTC in excess of earnings and advise you of your BTC payout for that month.

If your payout amount is less than the available BTC you will be paid out in full that month, if your payout amount is more than the available BTC you will be paid the BTC amount available this month and any balance owning will be paid next month

Example: You request a withdrawal of 10 BTC. Stakeminers calculates that 6 BTC are available for withdrawal this month. Stakeminers will return to you 6 BTC this month and 4 BTC next month.

To recap:

StakeMiners ONLY accepts bitcoin deposits.
StakeMiners ONLY pays out in bitcoins.

Leroy Fodor lies about the above in wanting to negate StakeMiners Ponzi true bitcoin holdings as suchmoon has provide while Leroy has NEVER provided full transparent holdings as he is on record in stating that he would when he took his Investards money via ... wait for it ... BITCOINS.

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor begs his Facebook family and friends to vouch for StakeMiners, ALL of whom have a major doxxing coming since it's obvious they're spreading lies to hopefully replenish the coffers of the dwindled StakeMiners' Ponzi's holdings. HAHAHA

"The Four Horsemen stand behind StakeMiners, even though we don't have a fuckin' clue as to what it is or how our friend or family member, Leroy Fodor, goes about fuckin' folks worldwide from his office located in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines, overlooking where his slut wife, Katrina Fodor, works."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg10769015#msg10769015

We strictly payout in Bitcoins to our investors so they can easily turn thier profits into cash.

Leroy Fodor now wants you to believe that some folks paid in and are paid out of StakeMiners with like HoboNickels, an altcoin that CAN'T easily turn thier profits into cash. HAHAHA
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 03:59:35 AM

Leroy Fodor now wants you to believe that some folks paid in and are paid out of StakeMiners with like HoboNickels, an altcoin that CAN'T easily turn thier profits into cash. HAHAHA

But he promised to create his own exchange!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg13307173#msg13307173

[...] we are in the early stages of the development of a Stakeminer client altcoin exchange. This would provide our clients the ability to buy or sell those altcoins which we currently stake.

He might as well go all the way in and create his own coin that would stake at any rate he wants. Unlimited profits.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:32:36 AM

[...] we are in the early stages of the development of a Stakeminer client altcoin exchange. This would provide our clients the ability to buy or sell those altcoins which we currently stake.

He might as well go all the way in and create his own coin that would stake at any rate he wants. Unlimited profits.

The first altcoin would be named after his mother, Helen of Troy Coin (HTC). Soon to be seen on StakeMiners: We are proud to announce that we are currently staking Helen.

The next altcoin will be the Terrik Syndrome Coin (TSC): Shit!; Fuck!; Goddamn it!; Son of a bitch!; Tits!; Cunt!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 12:53:33 PM

He already has. Some, if not all of those coins are his and/or muddafudda/crestington/meee's coins.

Yes.. I know.. you don't want to go there..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.msg13298834#msg13298834
Sooo... IF you really are mee/NET's dev AND the dev behind every coin listed at Stakeminers, then it might explain the following screw ups .. LEROY. Shocked Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279601.msg4988802#msg4988802
I did was door to door sales, Peddle Cabs (biking fat people around Melbourne)

If you were peddling fatty around Melboure.. then why are those signs written in what appears to be Thai or Phillipino ?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 08:41:14 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 02:17:03 PM by suchmoon

And how does a situation like this effect your chart? What does the exchange rate going up do to the respective holding of that or other coins whose exchange rate increases by by any percent, and hjow would this show in your little chart suchmoon?

It is all properly accounted for in my spreadsheet. Netcoin value went up by ~2 BTC but other coins went down by more than that resulting in a ~8 BTC total loss for the month.

So we can safely see your charts are not correct in calling me a liar, since at any time those values can change and your attack is merely at the mercy of the coin markets.

That is all we needed to know.

Thank you now we better understand your point and your agenda.

I'm correctly calling you a liar because you claim that StakeMiners has 126 BTC invested. The real amount is nowhere near that. It was ~50 BTC last month and ~42 BTC this month and is steadily going down. Therefore your statement about 126 BTC is a lie.

If at any point the real value of your investments comes within 10% of your declared value I will put "NO" in the spreadsheet. You can achieve that in one of two ways:

1) start publishing the real investment value instead of your bogus 126 BTC

or

2) show wallet addresses containing 126 BTC (or at least 114 BTC to come within 10%)

Seems like cyberpinoy has chosen #1 because the market has refused to triple:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1726236740933640&id=1627849564105692

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

As promised I will change the spreadsheet to NOT say that cyberpinoy is lying if my next set of numbers is close to his numbers at that time. Next update ~ February 5, 2016, give or take a few days.
pixelpowered

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:17:10 PM

"KYC Rules - At this time we are not implementing Know Your Customer (KYC) rules. When we are required to, we may outsource this to a third party company, in order to avoid handling your private information. Currently we are not facing a regulatory requirement to do so, but we understand that day may arrive."

Cyberpinoy were you thinking about committing identity theft as well?
You don't have a real company. Why are you making up stuff to do?

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:43:10 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 10:55:45 PM by dooglus

Seems like cyberpinoy has chosen #1 because the market has refused to triple:

The same is posted here, too:

Currently we have have 184 clients who have invested 126 BTC with a current altcoin value equivalent to 42 BTC.  This a decline of 67%, which has been very noticeable on our earnings.  On the Stakeminers, members accounts, wallet addresses page you will find a chart and text covering this issue in more depth.

Any idea how to find the chart and text covering this issue in more depth? I've been unable to find it, even after logging in.

I see a chart labelled "1 BTC Investment Returns" which shows a positive return for every month. I don't see anything giving details of which months contributed to the 67% net loss.

Edit: maybe I should learn to read! It's clearly stated that it is on the "members accounts, wallet addresses page", https://stakeminers.com/account/wallets.php :

It looks like the price of the altcoins held by stakeminers fell relative to the price of Bitcoin in all but one month.

What would be interesting to see would be a chart showing how an investor's BTC value fared over time - whether the gains from staking ever outweigh the losses from holding a basket of alcoins.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 12:21:31 AM

What would be interesting to see would be a chart showing how an investor's BTC value fared over time - whether the gains from staking ever outweigh the losses from holding a basket of alcoins.

Not since I started looking into it (mid-September-ish). At that point the picture was like this:

However the site is probably "under water". If you don't double-count withdrawals it paid out 26 BTC, i.e. 112 - 26 = 86 BTC until "break even". But it only has 82.5 worth of assets and that's in ideal conditions, i.e. if it somehow could liquidate those positions without crashing the prices.

Withdrawal totals collected from the payouts page:

https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php

... and it's gotten far worse since then.

I wonder if the withdrawal policy will change now with this new revelation (i.e. paying out 100% of principal that depreciated by 67%).
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:54:45 AM

I wonder if the withdrawal policy will change now with this new revelation (i.e. paying out 100% of principal that depreciated by 67%).

It does seem odd that people have been withdrawing more BTC than they deposited when month on month the fund has been losing BTC value.

I tried lining up the stakeminers chart with the netcoin price chart (since stakeminers is mostly holding netcoin) to see how them compare:

Netcoin fell from 200 to 100 from April to December - a loss of 50%. So how did stakeminers assets lose even more than that? And why doesn't the netcoin peak (in July) line up with the stakeminers peak (in May)? Maybe the majority of stakeminers funds weren't in netcoin at the time?

Are there stats available which would answer these kinds of questions?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 01:28:12 AM

Are there stats available which would answer these kinds of questions?

I think the only way to do this prior to September would be to dig through cyberpinoy's posts to find his "declared" numbers and dig through blockchains to find the real value. I have numbers since September, click links to see balances of each coin:

September 11: 82 vs 107
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg12391086#msg12391086

October 19: 67 vs 117
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg12721192#msg12721192

November 7: 51 vs 122
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg12903420#msg12903420

December 5: 50 vs 128
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg13149294#msg13149294

January 5: 42 vs 126
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg13448270#msg13448270
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:32:46 AM

cyberpinoy seems to be making off topic posts lately in various threads on this forum so I asked him to come and address StakeMiners issues in this one... let's see what's more important for him - trolling or customer service.

trolling is way more fun.

Is he still claiming somewhere around 120 btc worth of deposits/investments?

"126.42169889 BTC Invested"

I'll update the spreadsheet soon-ish.

As long as you complete before Craptsy goes full GOX I guess.

Do you know a working block explorer for HBN? cyberpinoy's link doesn't work and Google doesn't know anything either.

I need a balance for this address: F5Vcy6RZxHz1JVtSLZzsRsx2iMKFY2VMRw

Balance: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/HBN/address.php?address=F5Vcy6RZxHz1JVtSLZzsRsx2iMKFY2VMRw

This space not for rent...
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 01:40:12 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 02:18:46 PM by suchmoon

Here is NET wallet balance chart going back to May:

Edit: Most of the gains are from staking, so even though the exchange rate dropped he did gain some of that value back from the staking proceeds and I think this also gradually increased NET's weight in his portfolio.

That of course also raises the question where did he get the weekly payouts from if his largest altcoin wallet doesn't show weekly withdrawals.
pixelpowered

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:29:21 PM

FYI to everyone.
Leroy will attempt to remove your review from the facebook page. The only remaining place he can attempt to lure people to scam them for his site.
Don't use the words such as "scam" or "ponzi" since its apparently abusive language, even though its true. Be more creative, much like Leroy has paid or convinced his associates to post reviews in his favor as of late.

Its somewhat funny that FB is only concerned with drugs and sexual content, yet if your looking to defraud or scam people then they simply retort with, 'just ignore it
'. Instead of removing it themselves.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 06:30:26 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 02:28:51 PM by suchmoon

February update - looks like cyberpinoy is still lying. He's claiming that StakeMiners has 35 BTC worth of altcoins:

but I could only find ~24 BTC, a decline of ~40% from January:

A few caveats. I used the exchange rates and the wallet addresses displayed on StakeMiners website and only double-checked a few Bittrex rates (NET, OK, HYPER). For some of the coins I'm not even sure what exchange carries them after the demise of Cryptsy. XQN doesn't have a working block explorer so I kept the balance unchanged from last month. Most other coin balances (except BITB) declined so it would appear that cyberpinoy is selling them off.

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:53:11 AM

February update - looks like cyberpinoy is still lying. He's claiming that StakeMiners has 35 BTC worth of altcoins:

but I could only find ~24 BTC, a decline of ~40% from January:

A few caveats. I used the exchange rates and the wallet addresses displayed on StakeMiners website and only double-checked a few Bittrex rates (NET, OK, HYPER). For some of the coins I'm not even sure what exchange carries them after the demise of Cryptsy. XQN doesn't have a working block explorer so I kept the balance unchanged from last month. Most other coin balances (except BITB) declined so it would appear that cyberpinoy is selling them off.

Must be withdrawals...

This space not for rent...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: