Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:26:48 PM

Have the bot been released yet so we can fake buy and sells to steal som n00bs money on this fake volume scheme?

Damn I am stoked to be in at ICO price. Wallet and Bot both dropping tomorrow. Great feeling for heading out to the bbq and a cooler of beer!

Yeah man, tomorrow ya'll gona fake some sells and buys and make that volume look huge!

lets go shrimps, see you tomorrow!

Damn I am stoked to be in at ICO price. Wallet and Bot both dropping tomorrow. Great feeling for heading out to the bbq and a cooler of beer!

Yeah man, tomorrow ya'll gona fake some sells and buys and make that volume look huge!

Every time I see a moralizer, I know I'm looking at a sinner. What is your sin?

dude, don't be sad, it is just words and nothing else
tomorrow is a new day, cry today - fake volume tomorrow <<<3

You didn't answer my question. What is your sin moralizer?

My sin is green tea, to be frankly honest.

So DEV when can we expect the big dump? The running away moment? Please inform me before you start dumping the coin so that i can profit out. Thanks.

Why you wanna dump??? Hold like a true cheerleading shrimp

Newbie user.... same patern as DIBS, DIGS,... we all know what will happen.. DEV will dump his coins little by little on real investors and when he has enough profit, he will start another project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wutang-Bay

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:28:41 PM

Yes!  Very Good!! I go away and come back all my ICO money is now Golden Shiny BOT !! This is the New Correct Thread, certainly!!  Thank You!!!
RaXmOuSe

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:30:21 PM

Have the bot been released yet so we can fake buy and sells to steal som n00bs money on this fake volume scheme?

So DEV when can we expect the big dump? The running away moment? Please inform me before you start dumping the coin so that i can profit out. Thanks.

Newbie user.... same patern as DIBS, DIGS,... we all know what will happen.. DEV will dump his coins little by little on real investors and when he has enough profit, he will start another project.

thats a LIE!

Bobsurplus and his shrimps wouldn do that Shocked like fake buy&sells, that would be so uncharacteristic for them to steal money like that

Yes!  Very Good!! I go away and come back all my ICO money is now Golden Shiny BOT !! This is the New Correct Thread, certainly!!  Thank You!!!

No problem bro, lets smoke weed and fuck b!tches till morning and then when bot is ready fake volume to moon!

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:32:37 PM

The same pattern here is actually this .. ..you are sour because PLACEBO bought no BOT and will spend the next weeks watching everyone  EXCEPT HIMSELF  make good money off this coin ... your words will keep coming, like the sour taste of a womans vagina who is no longer loving the world ....  but endlessly criticizing it ....
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:33:57 PM

and deep inside terman45x heart, she knows how pathetic she is to make money with a bs hype coin which has a bot who manipulate and fake volume with sell and buys
But who cares? terman45x got her brotherhood with boob and the other shrimp strippers

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 06:35:29 PM

and deep inside terman45x heart, she knows how pathetic she is to make money with a bs hype coin which has a bot who manipulate and fake volume with sell and buys
But who cares? terman45x got her brotherhood with boob and the other shrimp strippers

I don't even know you, but I can tell your butt is really sore.  Stop the anal abuse.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:36:03 PM

The same pattern here is actually this .. ..you are sour because PLACEBO bought no BOT and will spend the next weeks watching everyone  EXCEPT HIMSELF  make good money off this coin ... your words will keep coming, like the sour taste of a womans vagina who is no longer loving the world ....  but endlessly criticizing it ....

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin i already dumped my coins  with profit Cheesy
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:36:34 PM

You sold too soon. Trust me!
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 06:36:53 PM

All 19 of them?   Shocked

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:37:03 PM

Hey guys I just wokeup. So my ICO purchase is already 62%+ UP in profit. Sucks to suck if you didn't buy in the ICO.

Can't wait for moon ^_^
shilling like a boss, are you in the group too?

INSIDE THE PROFIT GROUP SON

sorry for caps. i got excited

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:38:47 PM

I don't even know you, but I can tell your butt is really sore.  Stop the anal abuse.

You can tell stories about someones anal, thats pretty much you and your style I guess, at least you have something!  Kiss

You sold too soon. Trust me!

Yeah bro, when bot comes out - Moooooon!

Lets fake this till you make it, as usual

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:46:15 PM

bullshit.post it and prove it.  more than 4 minutes it's photoshop
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:48:07 PM

dayum. he busted!
lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:52:23 PM

hahaha that slimebag Placebo. full of brave talk but slinks away when challenged.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:04:23 PM

This thread has become pretty out of control. That's fine, there has never as far as I know been an ICO sell out of 120 btc in 30 seconds.You people who were smart enough to get some BOT realize this: the only reason for all this chaos is people wanting to seperate you from your Botcoin. Proceed accordingly.
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:08:42 PM

Hey guys I just wokeup. So my ICO purchase is already 62%+ UP in profit. Sucks to suck if you didn't buy in the ICO.

Can't wait for moon ^_^
shilling like a boss, are you in the group too?

Butthurting like a panzy I see. Are you a shitty trader too?

Ten-Hut!
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:09:41 PM

This thread has become pretty out of control. That's fine, there has never as far as I know been an ICO sell out of 120 btc in 30 seconds.You people who were smart enough to get some BOT realize this: the only reason for all this chaos is people wanting to seperate you from your Botcoin. Proceed accordingly.

If the devs deliver, the ICO price was a good deal and even now it's pretty cheap.

Ten-Hut!
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:13:09 PM

I bought them. Thanks.

I'll show my buys when you show your sells.

Ten-Hut!
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:14:16 PM

If the devs deliver, the ICO price was a good deal and even now it's pretty cheap.

When talking about this coin, everything under 0.01 is a bargain. Trust me!
Crypto$$$$

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:18:09 PM

I think that everything is OK  Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: