Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:58:17 AM

This thread is awesome, you have the fud crew which is pretty pathetic at their duties but at least they try. A few posts up and some from previous pages, the psychopath crew who will do some rather mean things to you and your behind. There are the lurking crew I can feel their beady eyes just watching. The sharks are swimming these waters and will bite if you don't keep your eye on the prize. The whales are yet to make their splash but we will all know about it when they start playing  Cheesy I fall into the small investor crew or do I.. I guess the point is, I love you guys all of you and I'm happy to be part of this with you, even you RaXmOuSe  who is repping the stalkers like a boss. Tick tock the bot is coming, bot bot has just been set up, cha ching cha ching that is the bot doing its thing. Peace out homies
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RaXmOuSe

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:59:19 AM

Homies, are the fake volume buy/sells up and ready yet? We need to trade some money out of n00bs pockets, lets go shrimps badabing!!!

15Lemon714

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:02:54 AM

Homies, are the fake volume buy/sells up and ready yet? We need to trade some money out of n00bs pockets, lets go shrimps badabing!!!

Homie you are focusing to much on the Botcoin profit, I know you want your investment to pump. (me too, but while you have to much focus on profit from botcoin you are missing the main event making more from the Bot doing its thing. I know I know, you are a long time investor homie! But how is that actually working out for you? Grab a bot and dance with us.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:03:07 AM

ICO sold out in 60 seconds?  Huh

How is that even possible?
Orders above 0.03BTC/BOT were cancelled on start. Because (I suppose) of the low supply and the - compared to other coins - cheap price, people set their buy orders at 0.03. Some more, some less. When the ICO started, the 120BTC worth of BOT were poured over the buy orders at 0.03.

If I recall correctly, there were ~140BTC of buy orders there, and BOT of 120BTC value was sold. I doubt it was even 60 or 30 seconds; it must have been sold instantly.

All correct except it was 0.003 per BOT

The ICO cap was 120 BTC for 40000 BOT so they had to sell them at what was stated otherwise the ICO would have been invalid

Right, my bad. Thanks for rectifying this.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:07:03 AM

Homie you are focusing to much on the Botcoin profit, I know you want your investment to pump. (me too, but while you have to much focus on profit from botcoin you are missing the main event making more from the Bot doing its thing. I know I know, you are a long time investor homie! But how is that actually working out for you? Grab a bot and dance with us.

Dude, I just want the bot up and running so we can fake buy and sell orders in order to get this volume up

If volume goes up, n00bs and fishes will believe this coin is the shit when in fact, it literally is

My love for writing with ya'll bro's on how much I like this can't be denied, i can share you my BTC adress if you want to tip me for my job, remember- I do this for free, just for you skinny shrimps!

15Lemon714

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:08:33 AM

b1007 and you are holding on to a sinking ship we all play our part in life. You are also lost and have found yourself on the winners thread, here go back to the losers thread and hope for a pump to dump your bags https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089933.0;topicseen
lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:10:01 AM

Average age of fudders the last few pages appears to be about 14.  Serious indications of having never been laid / not going to get laid in the forseeable future. "Bob" has taken all their girls / inflatable dolls / hard drives / hand cream. They are upset and lashing out. Lucky there is the internet.
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:10:34 AM

Shrimps, why is sellside on c-cex 300 btc less today?

"Smart people have withdrawn coins in order to stake"

oh okay, lets wait 4 weeks till stake period is over and buy standalone version then ty

Average age of fudders the last few pages appears to be about 14.  Serious indications of having never been laid / not going to get laid in the forseeable future. "Bob" has taken all their girls / inflatable dolls / hard drives / hand cream. They are upset and lashing out. Lucky there is the internet.

Bob, lord of Shrimps.

BTCPool.Exchange

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 09:15:00 AM

oh okay, lets wait 4 weeks till stake period is over and buy standalone version then ty

Average age of fudders the last few pages appears to be about 14.  Serious indications of having never been laid / not going to get laid in the forseeable future. "Bob" has taken all their girls / inflatable dolls / hard drives / hand cream. They are upset and lashing out. Lucky there is the internet.

Bob, lord of Shrimps.

The reason it is 300 less today is because i was storing my bot there at 1 btc each , cause , well i can no other reason been trading today adding to my kitty !!

and cant withdraw and stake waiting for wallet !!
15Lemon714

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:16:43 AM

b1007 and you are holding on to a sinking ship we all play our part in life. You are also lost and have found yourself on the winners thread, here go back to the losers thread and hope for a pump to dump your bags https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089933.0;topicseen

That story hasn't ended yet  Wink Cheesy Soon you'll be crawling back to the real thing (Circ) and begging for my coin, but I am sorry, I am straight, you can only suck my cock figuratively not literally, semantically but not ontologically.  Grin

Why you never sell at 40k and buy back at 4-5k  thus increasing your stack considerably. My point has been confirmed, back to the losers thread and your sinking ship. This thread is for the Zilla of bots not a little boy johnnybot that broke down  Cheesy

RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:17:44 AM

Hey bro´s

Lets fake buy and sell today to gain some massive volume for our bro botcoin

Can't wait to steal some kids money on c-cex

Shut up or ill fuck u in ass fucking dumbfuck cockswallower.

lol great thread.

10/10 would not buy this bob shit.

Bro?

Shrimp is the new black

Shrimp lives matter, support boob!

Average age of fudders the last few pages appears to be about 14.  Serious indications of having never been laid / not going to get laid in the forseeable future. "Bob" has taken all their girls / inflatable dolls / hard drives / hand cream. They are upset and lashing out. Lucky there is the internet.

Bob, lord of Shrimps.

The reason it is 300 less today is because i was storing my bot there at 1 btc each , cause , well i can no other reason been trading today adding to my kitty !!

oh, i thougt it was some fake again but ok I see

Just hoping that bot will be up and running soon so we all shrimps can fake this volume in order to lure some pocket money from kids

lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:18:39 AM

In case any newcomers are having a hard time sorting through the driveling fud......

RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:20:09 AM

Yes, read "Randomized Volume" and see for yourself

Lets all do the shrimp striptease dance now!!!!!

BTCPool.Exchange

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 09:20:49 AM

Hey bro´s

Lets fake buy and sell today to gain some massive volume for our bro botcoin

Can't wait to steal some kids money on c-cex

Shut up or ill fuck u in ass fucking dumbfuck cockswallower.

lol great thread.

10/10 would not buy this bob shit.

Bro?

Shrimp is the new black

Shrimp lives matter, support boob!

Bob, lord of Shrimps.

oh, i thougt it was some fake again but ok I see

Just hoping that bot will be up and running soon so we all shrimps can fake this volume in order to lure some pocket money from kids

Nah i do it to throw people of the scent and confuzzel people , its easy to do lol
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:25:07 AM

ICO sold out in 60 seconds?  Huh

It's called the ICO self-buy scam. The ICO dev buys his own coins and then sells them for any price. Stay away from this garbage unless you actually want this over priced bot that might break in a week and never get fixed.

The self-buy scam was made infamous buy DIBBITS and is a horrible investment.

15Lemon714

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:27:53 AM

You talk crap more than likely because you are still holding your emotional bags of crap, let go maan just let go it will be ok.

Yes because that makes sense if I was retarded, fortunately I'm not, thus I'm not holding bags of shit.

Scam buying an ICO like others and using a Bot? Oh right I see what you mean  Cheesy

I will not stoop as low to reply to your dumb posts anymore sorry sweetheart, I'm sorry you missed the ICO but your fud will not get anyone here to sell to you. Your fighting a losing battle, that is what losers do.
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:30:55 AM

It's called the ICO self-buy scam. The ICO dev buys his own coins and then sells them for any price. Stay away from this garbage unless you actually want this over priced bot that might break in a week and never get fixed.

Wow such truths
Shrimps cry profits
Boob flashes titties

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:33:06 AM

hahaha didnt think i'd need to bring this one out tonight

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
wakka622

Activity: 476

The big fish

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:34:26 AM

Wow such truths
Shrimps cry profits
Boob flashes titties

Wow such fud, any proof for your claims? Have you not seen the interest in this lol I account for 2% so just 50 players like me what do you get an ICO sell out. That is not counting the whales 5-10btc investments.
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:34:55 AM

Wow such truths
Shrimps cry profits
Boob flashes titties

Wow such fud, any proof for your claims? Have you not seen the interest in this lol I account for 2% so just 50 players like me what do you get an ICO sell out. That is not counting the whales 5-10btc investments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: