Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127153 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:47:13 PM

Hello BotCoiners

As promised, the trading suite and coin wallet are now ready for download. Moving your coins to the wallet as soon as possible allows you to benefit immediately from DPOS staking.

We will now begin focusing on our V2 development program. As you may have noticed, V2 will be largely centered around mobility features that will allow you to use Botzilla on the go via lightweight app-based interfaces backed up by cloud-based back-ends. In addition, our API development will evolve to include the ability to read group dynamics in market movements, allowing you to be always  one step ahead of the crowd. Our in-app Bot Buddy companion will help you become a better trader by suggesting adjustments to your trading strategies.

Installation Instructions:

Important: use the download link in the original OP. Do not download from any other link!

Step 1)  Download the installation package from the OP, unpack it and start up your wallet client (Botcoin QT). Make sure you allow the firewall exception when prompted.
Step 2)  Allow wallet to sync. Transfer your coins into your wallet (100 coins needed to enable the trading suite).
Step 3) Close and then restart your wallet. The botzilla menu item will now be enabled. Enjoy your bot!

Note:

• The orderbooks can take several moments to load after you start Botzilla.
• You must enter your API key for C-Cex for that market to display
• Always trade responsibly

REAL NAME???

REAL BCT account???

What's your real name, address, and social security number?

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:47:59 PM

Hello BotCoiners

As promised, the trading suite and coin wallet are now ready for download. Moving your coins to the wallet as soon as possible allows you to benefit immediately from DPOS staking.

We will now begin focusing on our V2 development program. As you may have noticed, V2 will be largely centered around mobility features that will allow you to use Botzilla on the go via lightweight app-based interfaces backed up by cloud-based back-ends. In addition, our API development will evolve to include the ability to read group dynamics in market movements, allowing you to be always  one step ahead of the crowd. Our in-app Bot Buddy companion will help you become a better trader by suggesting adjustments to your trading strategies.

Important: use the download link in the original OP. Do not download from any other link!

Step 1)  Download the installation package from the OP, unpack it and start up your wallet client (Botcoin QT). Make sure you allow the firewall exception when prompted.
Step 2)  Allow wallet to sync. Transfer your coins into your wallet (100 coins needed to enable the trading suite).
Step 3) Close and then restart your wallet. The botzilla menu item will now be enabled. Enjoy your bot!

Note:

REAL NAME???

REAL BCT account???

My real name is irrelevant. My work speaks for itself.

We took it upon us to build a fully functioning bot that the average joe could buy for just .3 btc.  We did this. The people supported us.  The Botzilla pre-sale sold out immediately. So the people have also spoken.

You on the other hand have chosen to relentlessly pollute this thread, driven by some sort of frustration that has nothing to do with our Bot, or what we have brought to the people.

The day you create something like this, and give it away for just .3btc - and watch the people respond like they did yesterday - that will be a sweet day in your life, as it was for us yesterday.

Get to work on that.

We know all the crap with DIBS, DIGS, GRID,... so if you don't have anything to hide then let your name be spoken to take credit of your work Wink but i have the feeling that this is yet another VOOT, CRAVE type of coin.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:49:02 PM

Awesome  Smiley

please explain
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:49:26 PM

Bot working perfectly here. All functions.

herzogzwei

Activity: 243

reality overcomes

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:49:58 PM

Hello BotCoiners

Note:

REAL NAME???

REAL BCT account???

We took it upon us to build a fully functioning bot that the average joe could buy for just .3 btc.  We did this. The people supported us.  The Botzilla pre-sale sold out immediately. So the people have also spoken.

You on the other hand have chosen to relentlessly pollute this thread, driven by some sort of frustration that has nothing to do with our Bot, or what we have brought to the people.

The day you create something like this, and give it away for just .3btc - and watch the people respond like they did yesterday - that will be a sweet day in your life, as it was for us yesterday.

Get to work on that.

this shit is doesnt run properly just blank screen
WTF? Grin
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:50:33 PM

Ridery if you are having problems post what they are, otherwise no one can help you.
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:50:58 PM

Maybe you should let the devs have a minute to respond before you spam the thread.

EDIT. Working fine on all functions for me. Currently running 4 bots. Two for Volume and 2 on Ping Pong.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 01:51:46 PM

Hello BotCoiners

Note:

REAL NAME???

REAL BCT account???

What's your real name, address, and social security number?
What is your Real name, address and SSN? do you think everyone is from the USA?

herzogzwei

Activity: 243

reality overcomes

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:52:02 PM

Ridery if you are having problems post what they are, otherwise no one can help you.
are u blind? he has an white screen
and i have this problem too
ridery99

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:52:49 PM

only botzilla homepage works. other pages doesn't react or show that error screen I posted
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:53:33 PM

The Bot is up and running for me.I made the mistake of starting the bot before my coins were in there, i got a similar blank screen.

Now everything smooth.

Make sure you have your coins staking before starting the bot.
ridery99

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:55:34 PM

The Bot is up and running for me.I made the mistake of starting the bot before my coins were in there, i got a similar blank screen.

Now everything smooth.

Make sure you have your coins staking before starting the bot.

so I have to wait mature coins?
zuziii3

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:57:29 PM

BOT has no domain even, this is pure scam people you will loose money
cambda

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:58:05 PM

only botzilla homepage works. other pages doesn't react or show that error screen I posted

Takes 3 - 4 minutes for orderbooks to load.Also you needto enter your API keys.
zaph3t

Activity: 294

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 01:59:13 PM

Hello BotCoiners

Note:

REAL NAME???

REAL BCT account???

Get to work on that.

We know all the crap with DIBS, DIGS, GRID,... so if you don't have anything to hide then let your name be spoken to take credit of your work Wink but i have the feeling that this is yet another VOOT, CRAVE type of coin.
Placeboo! you are a shit and shameful person. You think you are not hidding behind a nickname yourself? What dont you expose your real Information for the Scams you have done?

ridery99

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:00:40 PM

How about staking? How long until staking starts??
Travis Botcoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:01:52 PM

Select machines may have an error when loading only the arbitrage page. We've isolated the problem and it will fixed promptly.

Please make sure that you are staking the correct amount and restart your system after installation.

If there are other users experiencing any errors, please let us know and we will take care of them as soon as possible. The main wallet dev will be online in a few minutes to help tackle these concerns.
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:02:45 PM

How about staking? How long until staking starts??

Did you fix your 1st problem yet. Maybe you should focus on fixing that. Maybe its some of your settings that is preventing you from using the bot. Or is that working now?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
ridery99

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:03:21 PM

Select machines may have an error when loading only the arbitrage page. We've isolated the problem and it will fixed promptly.

Please make sure that you are staking the correct amount and restart your system after installation.

If there are other users experiencing any errors, please let us know and we will take care of them as soon as possible. The main wallet dev will be online in a few minutes to help tackle these concerns.

I'm having this also when opening the wallet, but will restart my system now and see what happens

cambda

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:03:45 PM

Also, maximise your bot window. Some of the order books are out of sight until you do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: