Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:51:48 PM

This thread seems so dead compared with the previous days, has it lost its momentum?

Knight lost all hope and ended thinking this is a scam. First he was calling me troll, now I'm a hero.  Grin

right. you helped spread a crack to fud the markets and you are a hero. all thats missing is a country song to celebrate you.

Whatever FUD or not, if you get driven by hype/fud you will get substantial loses on the long run.
Im just a watcher, not an investor yet, neither a fudder  Wink

Looking at the rich list looks like this coin is being accumulated. All hail fud it works so well.

It can be easily manipulated, i could own the whole supply of a coin without anyone being aware of it xD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:22:06 PM

does anybody know where I can download the free cracked version yet?  Huh  Cheesy

Sure. It's on the thread you last posted to. Would I download any warez or "cracked" versions on my rig of any program? Hell no. Not even if I had a virtual machine running linux that in turn is running in sandboxie.
I suppose since most of the commercial programs I'm running on my computer also have a warez version out there, that makes them all shit. Get real. Roll Eyes
LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:01:52 PM

This thread seems so dead compared with the previous days, has it lost its momentum?

Knight lost all hope and ended thinking this is a scam. First he was calling me troll, now I'm a hero.  Grin

right. you helped spread a crack to fud the markets and you are a hero. all thats missing is a country song to celebrate you.

You have to see the truth, it's not all happy investing.
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:48:04 PM

Only one person can make money dumping less than ico....the dev. Thats not hard to figure out. But people can still make money. The only ones losing are greedy people not evolving with market

The devs aren't dumping. That's me. I bought those at 180k.

Im talking originally. You fall into "But people can still make money"

The only thing that makes this coin a scam is the butthurt crying about it. It's a good coin. They offer an honest product. Are there dishonest scumbags posting malware cracks on the thread? Yes. Fuck them. They are the scammers.

I'm all out and may not get back in, so I'm not shilling here. A market is a market. Trade on it. I wouldn't be able to make money if the devs were dumping their own coins. Everyone I knew who knew about the ICO wanted in on this. From what I could tell, the sell out was legit. You can't make money on self-buy scams unless you are in on it.

And if you had been following my moves as I was broadcasting them instead of fudding, you'd had doubled your money by now. Check my back posts.

Fuck you troll fudders. You are the scammers.

Ten-Hut!
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 12:01:51 AM

Only one person can make money dumping less than ico....the dev. Thats not hard to figure out. But people can still make money. The only ones losing are greedy people not evolving with market

The only thing that makes this coin a scam is the butthurt crying about it. It's a good coin. They offer an honest product. Are there dishonest scumbags posting malware cracks on the thread? Yes. Fuck them. They are the scammers.

I'm all out and may not get back in, so I'm not shilling here. A market is a market. Trade on it. I wouldn't be able to make money if the devs were dumping their own coins. Everyone I knew who knew about the ICO wanted in on this. From what I could tell, the sell out was legit. You can't make money on self-buy scams unless you are in on it.

And if you had been following my moves as I was broadcasting them instead of fudding, you'd had doubled your money by now. Check my back posts.

LordCoder

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:02:50 AM

I told you, if you have no idea about reverse engineering don't talk. Seriously, there isn't anything worser than someone talking about a topic you don't know.
Best regards and enjoy the price,
LordCoder

am i still under botspam surveilance???

no?  Grin

OH, HI CHEERLEADING SHRIMPS

have ya missed me bro's

and LordCoder, don't take all that fame by yourself  Cool

I don't man, I am simply tired of this scamcoin.
LordCoder

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:10:02 AM

I told you, if you have no idea about reverse engineering don't talk. Seriously, there isn't anything worser than someone talking about a topic you don't know.
LordCoder

no?  Grin

have ya missed me bro's

and LordCoder, don't take all that fame by yourself  Cool

hehe ok  Grin
i still enjoy it, just look at how massive it faied, amazing botcoin

get rich or botcrying
starring boob along with shrimp squad
yellin and shouting lies
but on this deep sea, great warriors emerge from above

Indeed, now where's Knight and the spammers that made 100 pages?  Cheesy
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:15:12 AM

No useful idiot. You are being used right now and you don't even know it. And when I come back later and point it out you'll be in denial.

Keep posting.

Ten-Hut!
RaXmOuSe

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:23:57 AM

LOL

Stop with that bullshit. There is nothing honest about this project and its associates. If devs decided to be public figures instead of anon names it might be taken serious but as it is now? with boob and cheerleading shrimp squad, nah. whoever buys yr bullshit post is either a shrimp or a fool

LordCoder

no?  Grin

have ya missed me bro's

and LordCoder, don't take all that fame by yourself  Cool

hehe ok  Grin
i still enjoy it, just look at how massive it faied, amazing botcoin

get rich or botcrying
starring boob along with shrimp squad
yellin and shouting lies
but on this deep sea, great warriors emerge from above

Indeed, now where's Knight and the spammers that made 100 pages?  Cheesy

lol y  Roll Eyes

Colonel Crouton

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:32:32 AM

Stop with that bullshit. There is nothing honest about this project and its associates. If devs decided to be public figures instead of anon names it might be taken serious but as it is now? with boob and cheerleading shrimp squad, nah. whoever buys yr bullshit post is either a shrimp or a fool

And fuck you too with that bullshit. You know that lowlife harassing thugs like yourself would make the life of a real name dev misery. I've seen it with every real name dev.

You are part of the scam. You run the good devs off. You are the worst kind of scum.

Ten-Hut!
RaXmOuSe

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:35:44 AM

And fuck you too with that bullshit. You know that lowlife harassing thugs like yourself would make the life of a real name dev misery. I've seen it with every real name dev.

You are part of the scam. You run the good devs off. You are the worst kind of scum.

Don't be mad shrimp
Just becaz y didnt scam any fool from money doesnt meen u hav to be mad at me
be mad at yrself for being dishonest

If devs were serious they would act serious. Don't act like anything else, you look even more pathethic than you actually are.

Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:53:18 AM

The dev is fine. He just updated earlier. What we need is a better moderator to kick these bums out of the thread.
I Eat Babies

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:55:36 AM

bot is dead.

time to move along.

you will see no more dev or "bob" updates here.

sell me your coins.  ill stake with the smart ones.
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:57:53 AM

Don't be mad shrimp
Just becaz y didnt scam any fool from money doesnt meen u hav to be mad at me
be mad at yrself for being dishonest

If devs were serious they would act serious. Don't act like anything else, you look even more pathethic than you actually are.

I had no part of this coin's development. Check my back posts. I announced my buys and sells as I was doing them. I made plenty of money here. You are a first rate scamming useful idiot. I'm using you right now, telling you I'm doing it, and you are too fucking stupid to realize what is going on.

Ten-Hut!
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:58:03 AM

bot is dead.

time to move along.

sell me your coins.  ill stake with the smart ones.

Bot is dead. But the smart ones are staking their coins? Your argument seems totally contradictory. Cheesy
Bubba-Gump

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:33:34 AM

I've got such a raging clue right now.  Do you?

I got a hankerin' fo' some shrimp.
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 01:50:39 AM

I get it now!!

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:35:37 AM

Bot didn't work through wine on linux. Too bad.
Crypto$$$$

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:59:05 AM

bot is dead.

time to move along.

sell me your coins.  ill stake with the smart ones.

Bot is dead. But the smart ones are staking their coins? Your argument seems totally contradictory. Cheesy

BOOT IS NOT DEAT !!  Do not look at this idiots .....That I newbie Account ?? This is my second Account !!
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:59:49 AM

When using ping pong, I notice that if you set up your ping pong to be below the top bid or above the top ask, the bot doesn't seem to move your bid up or your ask down as the market changes. It works great when you set it to be the top bid or the lowest ask. However, I found that strategy doesn't work out too well since some smart traders will simply make a bid so my bot crashes into their buy/sell wall.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: