Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:35:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BARAK] Occupy Banks Coins (Israel)  (Read 5298 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:57:28 AM

Why the hell are you launching all these coins? 
It's getting pretty ridiculous.
It is rather for haven sake.
 And because the future of currency and freedom is based on the ease of making currency and the highway for versatility.
Also because so few understand these new currency not only as new Technologies but as very different monetary models, each utilizing different strength of different industry or community . If I was only talking about it not making it, I would still be talking to myself mostly. This way some is getting attention and is being understood. and I get to learn much more by actualy making it. So it all good, keep up your engagement and never underestimate this which you may consider ridicules at first. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuzu

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:52:56 PM

I really don't understand why you don't concentrate on doing ONE thing, and doing it well, and working hard to make it a success.  Castles in the air mean nothing, you need to build a foundation beneath.  All you're doing now is throwing out ideas without substance.  You can't expect anyone to take you seriously unless you're willing to do a little more than draw pictures of Barak Cohen (is he your husband???) and copy the Coca-Cola logo.  Grin
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:34:43 AM

I really don't understand why you don't concentrate on doing ONE thing, and doing it well, and working hard to make it a success.  Castles in the air mean nothing, you need to build a foundation beneath.  All you're doing now is throwing out ideas without substance.  You can't expect anyone to take you seriously unless you're willing to do a little more than draw pictures of Barak Cohen (is he your husband???) and copy the Coca-Cola logo.  Grin

The main thing that I try to do is to show  the way for a multi-curernccy system to evolve form a national currency monopoly that is near a catastrophic failure. If I was an established decorated economist I would make a presentation and go around many respected institutes to make my words heard. Im sure the you and many others will consider that as one serious project . And I could be payed handsomely for doing that. But having no such certificates I have no stage or ordinance attention to my presentation. So first of all I use that forum as such stage. Making my coins.  A presentation as a goal is as important as  to create one coin for people tot invest their money in it. For the presentation I had to create more then one coin formalized its monetary model and create a working model, I have done this fully with my Coca-Cola Coin and Disney Coin. with both I created the coins and the products to buy using the coin according to the monetary model it present.   The Apple Coin and Ebay  Coins are at the stage in which the model has been formulated but I have not spent the time to create or even figure out the way to  create a real art product to execute the model. At this point I see a priority in expending the presentation into a detail demonstration of several very different models. Barak Coin unlike the other mentioned above , is based on a social agenda and is design to draw its value from a social network rather then built on manufacturer and draw value directly from products.

Mean while Im also taking my Brand currency idea further and actualy building the bridge for brands to create a functioning legal form of self-credit. On this project I am working together with another person who'm i reached by doing this work here. A presentation of the platform will be given in the Bitcoin Center In NYC in the beginning of march, And I am actualy on my way back to NYC in order to push this further.

any way  I appreciate that you keep following my work and take the effort to respond and make your point.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:18:13 PM

The main thing that I try to do is to show  the way for a multi-curernccy system to evolve form a national currency monopoly that is near a catastrophic failure.

But you don't show, you just toss out vague concepts and buzz-words.  I'm also pretty sure that most people here have a pretty clear idea as to how this happened.

If I was an established decorated economist I would make a presentation and go around many respected institutes to make my words heard. Im sure the you and many others will consider that as one serious project . And I could be payed handsomely for doing that. But having no such certificates I have no stage or ordinance attention to my presentation.

If you were an established decorated economist you would have gone through years of rigorous training and had to do a ton of work to prove that you have a broad and superior understanding of economics, one worth listening to.  You would also have had to make many presentations where your ideas were outlined and clearly understood by your audience.  You have done none of this.

A presentation as a goal is as important as  to create one coin for people tot invest their money in it. For the presentation I had to create more then one coin formalized its monetary model and create a working model, I have done this fully with my Coca-Cola Coin and Disney Coin. with both I created the coins and the products to buy using the coin according to the monetary model it present.

Have you?  All we've seen is some wrinkled up Coca-Cola image that looks like it was printed on a papadum.  As to the model and concept, I don't think anyone could figure out what it was.

The Apple Coin and Ebay  Coins are at the stage in which the model has been formulated but I have not spent the time to create or even figure out the way to  create a real art product to execute the model.

Why not?   It's been half a year, more!  I learned Autocad Lisp and wrote a custom industrial app in less time.  I learned 6811 machine language in less time.  In six months I will have been out in the field 5-6 days a week, for 4-8 hours, at 4:00 am till noon, and will have taken a hundred thousand pictures.  It's called work.  You can't create by just "conceptualizing" which is why "concept" art will never be real, because it's never executed and turned into reality.

Just plain lazy.

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:26:58 PM

The main thing that I try to do is to show  the way for a multi-curernccy system to evolve form a national currency monopoly that is near a catastrophic failure.

But you don't show, you just toss out vague concepts and buzz-words.  I'm also pretty sure that most people here have a pretty clear idea as to how this happened.

If I was an established decorated economist I would make a presentation and go around many respected institutes to make my words heard. Im sure the you and many others will consider that as one serious project . And I could be payed handsomely for doing that. But having no such certificates I have no stage or ordinance attention to my presentation.

If you were an established decorated economist you would have gone through years of rigorous training and had to do a ton of work to prove that you have a broad and superior understanding of economics, one worth listening to.  You would also have had to make many presentations where your ideas were outlined and clearly understood by your audience.  You have done none of this.

A presentation as a goal is as important as  to create one coin for people tot invest their money in it. For the presentation I had to create more then one coin formalized its monetary model and create a working model, I have done this fully with my Coca-Cola Coin and Disney Coin. with both I created the coins and the products to buy using the coin according to the monetary model it present.

Have you?  All we've seen is some wrinkled up Coca-Cola image that looks like it was printed on a papadum.  As to the model and concept, I don't think anyone could figure out what it was.

The Apple Coin and Ebay  Coins are at the stage in which the model has been formulated but I have not spent the time to create or even figure out the way to  create a real art product to execute the model.

Why not?   It's been half a year, more!  I learned Autocad Lisp and wrote a custom industrial app in less time.  I learned 6811 machine language in less time.  In six months I will have been out in the field 5-6 days a week, for 4-8 hours, at 4:00 am till noon, and will have taken a hundred thousand pictures.  It's called work.  You can't create by just "conceptualizing" which is why "concept" art will never be real, because it's never executed and turned into reality.

Just plain lazy.

DAMM SON!
U just got served

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:08:30 AM

Barak is an Israeli lawyer and a hard line activist in the 'Occupy' ecosystem. He lead the creation םכ an activist group which is targeting major banks CEOs, challenging them to take personal responsibility on behalf of the injustice caused under their leadership by their bank's actions.

The controversial actions got the attention of the media and eventually the shareholders who just recently filed a lawsuit against the Leumi Bank and it's directors .  
http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2014/12/29/in-400m-bank-leumi-tax-evasion-settlement-who-was-willful/
 http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/25/us-bank-leumi-lawsuit-idUSKBN0KY0IH20150125

The group https://www.facebook.com/fightbank?pnref=story which have been very active and effective in the past few months has launched a crowed funding campaign on the Israeli crowed funding platform, Mimoona https://www.mimoona.co.il/Projects/2583

The BARAK COIN campaign is going to tie directly into the fundraising campaign as well as to the activists actions.
The coin will be the first use case demonstrating a direct link between services rendered and a currency which represent the community interest.
As describe below, all coins will get into circulation only as a payment on work, services or products which benefit the Coin-community's goals.

IMPLEMENTATION STEPS OF BARAK COIN

A chosen board of trustee will hold a multisig wallet of the coins. All coins will enter the market only as a reword payed on investment into the" occupy" ecosystem:

1 Fiat donations through the crowed funding channel of Mimoona will be reworded with BARAK COIN.
2 Activists will be reworded on their activity with  BARAK COIN.
3 Any direct product donations will be reworded with  BARAK COIN.
4 Anyone working with in the ecosystem, in marketing and implantation will be reworded in  BARAK COIN.
]

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:21:22 AM

Google removed the  webpage from search after a court order. This article in a major Hebrew newspaper  bring the story http://www.haaretz.co.il/captain/net/1.2728448
This is after Facebook closed the page of the same group of activis a few weeks ago.

The group is called "Coming To The Bankers" (in Hebrew Baym Labankaym) and all they do is calling bankers "thieves" in public places and near their homes.

Barak Cohen is one of the founders of the group and is the voice all bankers and their supporters fears, fears enough to force Google and facebook to interfere.  . BARAK COIN is created to back the group activity and is schedule to be launch soon after the Jewish holidays.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: