Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:14:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OLDEST KORAN ‘DESTABILISES’ ISLAMIC HISTORY, SCIENTISTS SAY IT PRE-DATES MOHAMED  (Read 3399 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:52:34 AM

I have never seen an Islamic cleric or official formally condemn terrorism conducted in the name of Islam (and I fully admit I've not seen everything!)
Then you better watch this
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KtgGDq7tbwk
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_SbMyy4dJNc
Sorry I am posting from mobile so its YouTube mobile version links

And also read this
http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/commonwordcommonlord/2014/08/think-muslims-havent-condemned-isis-think-again.html

My impression from the Muslims posting here is that they are universally opposed to Isis, and take it very seriously.  I am certain their clerics have the same opinion.
Majority of them has the same opinion unfortunately only few who supports get all the media attention
True, and a lot of them are silent, and most of them consider hating Israel perfectly fine, usually along with the Great Satan.
They are not silent,they dont have proper platform to air their views.Israel is a geo-political issue for many muslims it has nothing to do with Islam
Sure.  And Arafat wasn't a Muslim.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:07:09 AM

I have never seen an Islamic cleric or official formally condemn terrorism conducted in the name of Islam (and I fully admit I've not seen everything!)

And also read this
http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/commonwordcommonlord/2014/08/think-muslims-havent-condemned-isis-think-again.html

My impression from the Muslims posting here is that they are universally opposed to Isis, and take it very seriously.  I am certain their clerics have the same opinion.
Majority of them has the same opinion unfortunately only few who supports get all the media attention
True, and a lot of them are silent, and most of them consider hating Israel perfectly fine, usually along with the Great Satan.
They are not silent,they dont have proper platform to air their views.Israel is a geo-political issue for many muslims it has nothing to do with Islam
Sure.  And Arafat wasn't a Muslim.
Yes he was a Muslim just like Ariel Sharon was a Jewish
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:30:18 AM

And also read this

My impression from the Muslims posting here is that they are universally opposed to Isis, and take it very seriously.  I am certain their clerics have the same opinion.
Sure.  And Arafat wasn't a Muslim.
Yes he was a Muslim just like Ariel Sharon was a Jewish
Hmm....Sharon was outspoken secular, but a soldier.

You have a point.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:13:20 PM

It's not like reason and evidence matters when you talk about religions. So i doubt it will "destabilize" anything.

There are plenty of scientific proofs & evidences that dismiss the bible yet still 90% of western people are christians.

... Still 90% won't react violently if scientists make fun of them, their holly book, their prophet or their belief. It is not so much about them believing if this particular koran is really older than mohamed, it is how believers, not christian believers that is, will react if non muslim scientists say it is so... Re read the thread again. Some are already afraid for the safety of those scientists.

I wonder why...

Roll Eyes

Cultures change over time, there was a time when germans were barbarian savages doing cruel things (i`m talking about ancient times).

And now they are well organized and respected businessman and innovators.

Things change, some things need more time, some thing need less time.

eneilwex

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 02:30:28 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2015, 02:22:44 PM by eneilwex

Grin So Muhammed plageriazed? How come I am not suprised. This same religion preaches hate, violence, statutory rape, Jihad etc.
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:17:38 PM

Grin So Muhammed pliagerized? How come I am not suprised. This same religion preaches hate, violence, statutory rape, Jihad etc.
Get your facts straight.Perhaps you are not following the thread properly and posting after reading the title Angry
eneilwex

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 04:55:23 PM

Grin So Muhammed pliagerized? How come I am not suprised. This same religion preaches hate, violence, statutory rape, Jihad etc.
Get your facts straight.Perhaps you are not following the thread properly and posting after reading the title Angry

My facts are right. I read this news on another website. If true, then it implies that "Gabriel" did not give Muhammed the 1st copy of the Quran as is widely believed by muslims. It means Muhanmed lied .
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:36:49 PM

My facts are right. I read this news on another website. If true, then it implies that "Gabriel" did not give Muhammed the 1st copy of the Quran as is widely believed by muslims. It means Muhanmed lied .
That is not the tradition. Mohamed had a series of visions in which the Koran was reveled, but not in written form. Of course he was drawing on earlier beliefs. Just like the bible is comprised of material borrowed from other religions, the Koran included the Abrahamic stories.
If you knew religion then you would also know that Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc..., all have violent beliefs that allow for murder and rape. Once you understand that these are all just ideas of people and people are delusional, violent and horny; then it's easy to understand.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:24:59 PM

My facts are right. I read this news on another website. If true, then it implies that "Gabriel" did not give Muhammed(pbuh) the 1st copy of the Quran as is widely believed by muslims. It means Muhanmed(pbuh) lied .
You read the news on BBC website link of which is given in my earlier post.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:43:54 PM

No your facts are not right.

He thought "a little voice in his head" was the angel Gabriel.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:14:53 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 02:25:47 PM by RodeoX

That's right. In reality he might have been having a epileptic seizure, or some other mystical experience brought on by natural causes, or he made it up? Belief in visions had a huge following in the era after Rome fell and before the renaissance.  

For example, from the 10th. century:  
And again I heard a voice from Heaven saying to me, 'Cry out therefore, and write thus!'
-Hildegard of Bingen

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:36:34 PM

The "revelation" description about Muhammad shows it the guy had epileptic seizures which triggered paranoiac schizophrenia seizures.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:14:16 PM

The "revelation" description about Muhammad shows it the guy had epileptic seizures which triggered paranoiac schizophrenia seizures.

[...]

Patients successfully treated with monthly Invega Sustenna for 4 months can then be treated with Invega Trinza. Invega Trinza is the first and only antipsychotic that can be administered just four times a year.

Because the risk of relapse of illness is higher when antipsychotic drugs are taken irregularly or discontinued, it is important that people with schizophrenia follow a treatment plan developed in collaboration with their doctors and with their families. The treatment plan will involve taking the prescribed medication in the correct amount and at the times recommended, attending follow-up appointments, and following other treatment recommendations.

People with schizophrenia often do not believe that they are ill or that they need treatment. Other possible things that may interfere with the treatment plan include side effects from medications, substance abuse, negative attitudes towards treatment from families and friends, or even unrealistic expectations. When present, these issues need to be acknowledged and addressed for the treatment to be successful.

http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/schizophrenia-medications?page=3

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 06:37:41 PM

That's right. In reality he might have been having a epileptic seizure, or some other mystical experience brought on by natural causes, or he made it up? Belief in visions had a huge following in the era after Rome fell and before the renaissance.  

And again I heard a voice from Heaven saying to me, 'Cry out therefore, and write thus!'
-Hildegard of Bingen

Hey, don't be so harsh on those ancient dullards.

After all, if we didn't have the Internet, books, TV, cable TV, satellite TV, movie theaters, Ipods, Ipads, Iphones, billboards LED, stuff coming at us from all directions all the time.......we'd probably be hearing voices and seeing visions too.....
eneilwex

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 04:54:23 PM

-Hildegard of Bingen

Hey, don't be so harsh on those ancient dullards.

After all, if we didn't have the Internet, books, TV, cable TV, satellite TV, movie theaters, Ipods, Ipads, Iphones, billboards LED, stuff coming at us from all directions all the time.......we'd probably be hearing voices and seeing visions too.....

yeah, and in a few years time our ways would be considered ancient, despite all our technology
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: