Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sowing distrust?  (Read 304 times)
omegaflare (OP)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:11:10 PM

I am starting to notice that someone is sowing distrust among buyers and sellers who are selling and/or buying bitcoins. Why?! English ins't my forte (sorry) so I will get straight to the point:

- Government do not like Bitcoins because it doesn't have any centralized form of control. Therefore they send out agents to discord distrust among buyers and sellers.
- Corporations are doing this as well and want to seize their hands and control the Bitcoin market and dwarf profits.
- Paid-trolls are doing this as well. They belittle and make trivial details like a fucking mushroom cloud to discord distrust. For instance, I had a temper tantrum in unrelated instance regarding customer support for Bitcoin Armory, and one guy decided to exploit and hijack my thread and spread fear-mongering - it's all manipulative psychology right here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1168987.0

Bitcoin is all about peer-to-peer transaction without the middlemen doing the transaction (such as third parties) so they can reap in profits. Why are people SO HELLBENT on destroying other people just because they have one small issue making a large mushroom cloud out of it?!

Then I realized one thing: we're at war with people who don't want to see Bitcoin becoming a reality. They're destroyers of freedom. They're beyond reasoning and diplomacy and impossible to repent from their sinful ways - hence reprobates. I am just saying.. government and corporations are HELLBENT! Bloodthirsty! Fear-mongers!

It just won't stop..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: