Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ MagicalDice Signature campaign - Earn up to 0.15 BTC per week![Closed] ★☆★  (Read 40800 times)
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:34:37 AM

Welcome Yahoo and wish you good luck with MagicalDice.
I hope everything will continue to work as usual. I also suggest a method to know or check the number of counted posts of every member of this signature campaign like what Yobit do, for example, with its members. If this is not possible now, we understand and no problem
The problem on Yobits bot on post count is it doesn't clasify post either it's a spam or not. So this is not really a good option. Unless all participants will be willing to participate honestly.

I prefer to read post and make sure they're relevant. There's gonna be some upset users as I'm not just giving credit to every post. If you're a spammer youre gonna be upset. Sorry

Good to here that we now have a campaign manager. The only concern I have here is the payment schedule. If payments will not be delayed then anything else is alright. Goodluck yahoo !
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 01:39:56 AM

I prefer to read post and make sure they're relevant. There's gonna be some upset users as I'm not just giving credit to every post. If you're a spammer youre gonna be upset. Sorry
[/quote]

Do we have to contact anyone for a payout or will they be done automatically into our MD account?

Btw: I was a Sr. Member last week and it was never updated in the front page.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:42:57 AM

Hey guys ill be managing this campaign from now on. A few things to look out for cause ill be watching. Update me on your status if you switch from 1 rank to another but i will not switch your pay til current pay period is over. Also make constructive posts please, im a bit more strict then what youve seen in the past so if you want paid for all your posts id suggest staying on point. Theres more to add but i gotta head to work, any questions feel free to pm me

my question is, are all the section here on the forum is counted like local boards are some will not be counted?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 4419

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:29:40 AM

Hey guys ill be managing this campaign from now on. A few things to look out for cause ill be watching. Update me on your status if you switch from 1 rank to another but i will not switch your pay til current pay period is over. Also make constructive posts please, im a bit more strict then what youve seen in the past so if you want paid for all your posts id suggest staying on point. Theres more to add but i gotta head to work, any questions feel free to pm me

my question is, are all the section here on the forum is counted like local boards are some will not be counted?
I will confirm this weekend if we are excluding certain boards. I really don't like paying for games n rounds or local boards or investors crap but i will go with what the consensus says

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:40:25 AM

I will confirm this weekend if we are excluding certain boards. I really don't like paying for games n rounds or local boards or investors crap but i will go with what the consensus says
Good luck managing the campaign mate, some things that I personally would want to be changed:
1) Posts in other signature cmpaign threads, this thread, local , games and rounds and off-topic either shouldn't be allowed or should be more constructive.
2) Paydays shouldn't me much delayed.
3) A google doc sheet should be made that can be publicly viewable, which shows the starting post count, rank, avatar included or not if yes whats the next payment date and lastly an optional thing, the current post quality of the participants and how probable it is that they will be kicked for spam.
i guess thats all the recommendations i have for now, nice paying campaign
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:19:01 AM

as far as i know stars allows us to post on every section of the forum and will count as long as its constructive and relevant. and personally it is ok for me to allow posts on off topics, games n rounds and locals (though i rarely post on off topic and games n rounds) because there are a lot of viewers on the sections mentioned. just make it more strict and thoroughly check every post to make sure its constructive enough to be counted. anyway you as a campaign manager will have the last words, decide wisely Smiley

BTW congrats for being the MagicalDice sig campaign manager!
bank of bits

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:41:51 AM

i think for new rules we prefer running after payment tomorrow sir,
for this week Just like the previous rules, who same idea with me ?
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:08:36 AM

Before joining the campaign I looked into the payment per post and also the rules even though this isn't the highest paying campaign there was freedom to post where we wanted. Posting in Off Topic and Games & Round should be allowed as they have a high level of traffic and exposure is what a signature campaign is about. The only reccomendations I have is to increase the amount of valid posts a week to 150 - 200 for maybe Senior and higher because these ranks are more familiar with what is considered a qualifying post.
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:57:28 AM

Before joining the campaign I looked into the payment per post and also the rules even though this isn't the highest paying campaign there was freedom to post where we wanted. Posting in Off Topic and Games & Round should be allowed as they have a high level of traffic and exposure is what a signature campaign is about. The only reccomendations I have is to increase the amount of valid posts a week to 150 - 200 for maybe Senior and higher because these ranks are more familiar with what is considered a qualifying post.

Had to agree with the freedom thing but then don't you think the 100 posts per week is high enough? If it'll increase more then I don't think it is ideal and it can somehow be considered spamming. Whether the posts are constructive 150-200 posts doesn't seem right.

Btw, Campaign manager, Can you clarify us to when you will set the new rules? I mean, imo you should do it by next week after this weeks payment.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1309

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:07:35 AM

Good to see you be this great campaign..hope this will help MD to run the campaign healthy. at least you can reduce the number of spammers.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bank of bits

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:33:50 AM

Had to agree with the freedom thing but then don't you think the 100 posts per week is high enough? If it'll increase more then I don't think it is ideal and it can somehow be considered spamming. Whether the posts are constructive 150-200 posts doesn't seem right.

Btw, Campaign manager, Can you clarify us to when you will set the new rules? I mean, imo you should do it by next week after this weeks payment.
same questions with me, and i hope when set the new rules in after this weeks payment
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:48:57 AM

I only say 150 - 200 posts a week because it makes the job easier for the campaign manager to look after one account instead of 2 and has anybody been kicked off the campaign yet ? (Maybe I be the first) This is my third week and everything seems cool as so why don't they hold onto the trusted posters and offer them an incentive maximum 150 - 200 posts is just that you don't have to post the maximum but its there. Personally I find it hard to post the maximum during some weeks when there's no topics that I have knowledge about. I agree that the new rules should be presented after next payment so we can decide if we like to continue in this campaign.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:30:07 PM

I noticed the payment this week will be on Oct.7th (cuz of the rule 7/14/21/28 as payment date) instead of Oct. 5 , which is Monday. I just want to know if our posts that will be made on Oct. 5 and 6 counted or not?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 03:48:17 PM

I hope you're not paying for this shit:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=140438
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:58:50 PM

Wow that is really interesting post history with awesome speed, i think that kind of posts are not eligible to get paid but i am not official person of that campaign let's see what happened to this kind of posts.
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:20:54 PM

Wow that is really interesting post history with awesome speed, i think that kind of posts are not eligible to get paid but i am not official person of that campaign let's see what happened to this kind of posts.

Those are crappy posts. Ofcourse those doesn't qualify the rules of the campaign which is no spam. Repetitive post and those doesn't wven have a thought in it. I wonder if that person got actually paid the last time?  Undecided
TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:20:17 PM

Those are crappy posts. Ofcourse those doesn't qualify the rules of the campaign which is no spam. Repetitive post and those doesn't wven have a thought in it. I wonder if that person got actually paid the last time?  Undecided

.......and shall be banned soon from the campaign Wink
Nobitcoin
Legendary

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:25:32 PM

I'm confused so are we getting paid on Monday as usual or we getting paid in Tue 7th of this month ?
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:24:48 PM

.......and shall be banned soon from the campaign Wink

and probably from the forum too
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:49:34 PM

This is shameful posts, that user repeat same words and spam threads tjust to get paid from sig camp. I don't think this type of users can success in any signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: