Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:32:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] Da Dice | Next Generation Dicing Experience  (Read 2554 times)
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:55:06 AM

Da Dice has decided to auction the site sighting lack of time and personal reasons.

This auction thread is made by me, acting as an agent on their behalf.
Disclosure: I do get a small share if the sale goes through.

https://dadice.com

Starting bid:
300BTC

Minimum bid increment:
25BTC

Escrow mandatory.

Payment only in Bitcoin.

Auction ends on:
30th September 2015, or after 24 hours from last bid whichever is later.

Post you bid here.
Alternatively, you can PM dadice for private bids/offers.
Contact info :
Bitcointalk Profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=444316

Player and investor balances are safe.
If the auction or sale reaches a conclusion, it will be announced publicly and all stakeholders will be notified.
Further details, if any, will be announced at a later stage when the agreement is made.

Da Dice reserves the right to cancel the auction if required.

The investor bankroll can be privately funded or publicly funded post-sale.
Investor module is there, but can be restricted, i.e. off for all, or on for all or on for selected members only.

Details:

• Public launch on 1st March 2015.
  • Screenshot.

Customizable elegant Player User Interface.

Great graphics. Themes available.

• Da Dice is also #1 keyword for search terms "Da Dice" and "dadice".
    Also is a shorter domain name when compared to primedice.com, just-dice.com or satoshidice.com.

• Separate Real-time Statistics site that goes with it.   https://stats.dadice.com/

Every roll, Every player. Fully transparent. Can't get any better than this.

|

Using the site, you can check details of any player, any roll, total rolls, total wagered, current bankroll, and revenue.
    You can also check the leaderboard, jackpot statistics, verify rolls, and it also adds as an archive of every roll ever made.

• General statistics.

Over 11,000BTC in just 6 months right after launch. This is despite the fact that the push was given to getting more players and rolls in the ongoing phase.

Established player base.

Around 100-200 players online at any time.

Over 800 million rolls.
    Rolls per minute around 8,000, when the roll bounty is near it goes up as much as to 11,000+. rpm for PD is around 12,000.

Industry standard 1% house edge.

• Two interfaces. Full and Lite.

• Altcoin Support. Through Shapeshift.io integration.

Players can deposit and withdraw in altcoins. All major altcoins supported. No requirement to maintain bankroll in any other currency. (Of course, you can change it if you like)

|

• Social. Fun. Awesome. Smiley

Upload your own avatar! Chat with players.

1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111[/font]
    |

Add friends. Check friends list.

Challenge someone!

|

• Faucet.

• Meteor shower.

Strong nonce-based provably fair system.

Verify rolls.
    Third party verifier.

Pilot mode.

Burst mode. Make many rolls in a single click.

• Loads on just anything!

|

• Levels. As a player levels up, faucet increases, and affiliate per cent share increases.

Milestones.

Affiliate program.
    From 2% to 30%.

• Bots.

Most recommended.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135816.0 | AutoDice (API and Ajax modes).
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307425.0 | Seuntjie's Bot.

• Jackpot.

• And more!

Thank you Smiley
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shitaifan2013
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1000

monero

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:26:33 PM

before anyone gets lured into buying this deah horse by false promises. the site is for sale since the "management" fucked up its own buisness from the very beginning and didn't make a single BTC profit since its launch.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:29:36 PM

To be more specific then my "lol" post that was apparently not specific enough.

It is obviously a bad idea to bid on this site, there is basically zero actually gambling volume meaning that any bidder is unlikely to start making any significant amount of BTC from players' gambling losses without first doing additional marketing. DaDice is involved in a large amount of controversy and I would not be surprised if there would be a claim that they were cheating players after a potential sale.

There is also the issue that it would be difficult to actually prove the ownership changed so preexisting controversy and skepticism would remain.

With that being said, I might be willing to toss up a bid if they can prove their current bankroll. Cheesy
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:40:32 PM

Sad to see the thread being hijacked.

before anyone gets lured into buying this deah horse by false promises. the site is for sale since the "management" fucked up its own buisness from the very beginning and didn't make a single BTC profit since its launch.

Baseless accusation with malicious intent.

You can check : https://stats.dadice.com/ for statistics.
Revenue at the moment is around 81BTC. Smiley

It is obviously a bad idea to bid on this site, there is basically zero actually gambling volume meaning that any bidder is unlikely to start making any significant amount of BTC from players' gambling losses without first doing additional marketing. DaDice is involved in a large amount of controversy and I would not be surprised if there would be a claim that they were cheating players after a potential sale.

There is also the issue that it would be difficult to actually prove the ownership changed so preexisting controversy and skepticism would remain.

With that being said, I might be willing to toss up a bid if they can prove their current bankroll. Cheesy

Total wagered on the site is 11,772BTC.
This has been achieved, even though:
1. The push was given to getting more players in the initial phase.
2. A mysterious bunch of people kept harrasing DD. (The buyer can avoid this)

The buyer is free to make their bankroll address public if he so wishes.

Honestly, everyone prefers someone of good repute and/or good track record to take over the site. Smiley

That is the second time you are lying. Can you confirm that you will?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:46:39 PM

Sure, if the bankroll can be proven then I would certainly consider tossing up a bid.
shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:47:09 PM

Sad to see the thread being hijacked.

Baseless accusation with malicious intent.

You can check : https://stats.dadice.com/ for statistics.
Revenue at the moment is around 81BTC. Smiley

Total wagered on the site is 11,772BTC.
This has been achieved, even though:
1. The push was given to getting more players in the initial phase.
2. A mysterious bunch of people kept harrasing DD. (The buyer can avoid this)

The buyer is free to make their bankroll address public if he so wishes.

Honestly, everyone prefers someone of good repute and/or good track record to take over the site. Smiley

That is the second time you are lying. Can you confirm that you will?

not baseless nor malicious. check their marketing expenses for the sig campaign alone which exceeds 60BTC, now add all the other expenses they've claimed so far and you'll see that the site is heavily in the red despite all that btc thrown out the window. we covered that topic before on the dadice thread, so this is no thread hijacking but rather a fair warning for everyone at the risk of being deceived. it's also known and has been discussed that their stats page isnt showing the full story. a good amount of traffic and wagered is also due to the faucet, so no real profit generated. and some players like their admin or dev who has one of the biggest wagered amounts on site isn't even showing up in the stats.

it is rather you who has malicious intents helping to sell a scam in spe.

ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:58:03 PM

Sure, if the bankroll can be proven then I would certainly consider tossing up a bid.

Can you even sign an address with 300BTC? Tongue

"might be willing to" and "consider tossing". Give a guarantee if you can. The bid must be at least 300BTC as per the rules of auction.

baseless stuff.

Are you just stupid or what? Campaign was done by the current management, and they spent 60BTC on it. What is your problem with that if they are fine with it? It isn't your money, or was it? Tongue

Every roll is archived, public and fully transparent at stats.dadice.com.

Can't you just stop posting and mind your business?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:01:46 PM

I don't have 300BTC but I do have that much fiat and could buy BTC if necessary.

No I will not agree to put up a bid, I am only saying that I will consider placing one upon seeing proof of solvency of DaDice.

I also think it is extremely hypocritical that you are asking for proof of my ability to pay a potential auction bid when you consistently claim that DaDice should be trusted after they refused to prove their solvency.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:08:20 PM

I don't have 300BTC but I do have that much fiat and could buy BTC if necessary.

No I will not agree to put up a bid...

Never expected you to.

I also think it is extremely hypocritical that you are asking for proof of my ability to pay a potential auction bid when you consistently claim that DaDice should be trusted after they refused to prove their solvency.

As if you gave it. Tongue
riseDARK

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:17:14 PM

Well QS can you explain me something, if he proves the ownership ( solvency ) of those funds as told by them, will you buy the site or at least BID , I think it doesn't matter even if they have that those much funds, because you wont be getting the funds from them, and apart from that you are getting working script and running site.

Was this post just to make sure you get the best from your signature which you auction often. I don't think a signature earner will ever buy a site or ever dream of it, unless the person pays you 10-30 btc a month for your signature.

If you had no intention to buy this site, you can simply post in scam accusions if you feel they cheated. Why spam here ?

I know I am bit new to tell you but that doesn't mean you will rule the forum with your own rules, don't neg rep me please . Hope you like to discuss things rather than getting rid of them.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:21:09 PM

Interested bidders are requested to contact dadice : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=444316 for queries, questions and everything else. Smiley

Understand that the only valid reason being discussed here is the proof of solvency and the buyer can disclose the signed cold wallet address as he prefers, since the current investors will be exiting.

Thanks Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:23:34 PM

Like I said I will consider it. If I can look at their current ability to generate revenue and it is potentially going to be net cash flow positive for me over the long run then I may. However without proof of solvency then I would not even bother looking into it.
riseDARK

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:25:58 PM

Like I said I will consider it. If I can look at their current ability to generate revenue and it is potentially going to be net cash flow positive for me over the long run then I may. However without proof of solvency then I would not even bother looking into it.

Please tell me how does the solvency matters to bidders ? they will get site , script and all I think but no funds from owner. I am curious in knowing this bro Smiley

Yes when mentioned in dadice thread in gambling section  that was right because gamblers were risking money and need solvency of funds, but why bidders need that ?

Very curious for the explanation bro Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:30:33 PM

Solvency matters because it allows a potential bidder to determine the chances of claims of cheating coming out in the future. It would also allow a bidder to determine how reliable information from the current owners are....if they are lying about how much money they have then why should I believe their revenue numbers?
shitaifan2013
Legendary

monero

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:34:52 PM

Can you even sign an address with 300BTC? Tongue

"might be willing to" and "consider tossing". Give a guarantee if you can. The bid must be at least 300BTC as per the rules of auction.

baseless stuff.

Are you just stupid or what? Campaign was done by the current management, and they spent 60BTC on it. What is your problem with that if they are fine with it? It isn't your money, or was it? Tongue

Every roll is archived, public and fully transparent at stats.dadice.com.

Can't you just stop posting and mind your business?

maybe I am stupid, but I'm certainly right with calling this one out  Wink

people should know the whole story, before throwing precious BTC out the window.

riseDARK

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:37:41 PM

Solvency matters because it allows a potential bidder to determine the chances of claims of cheating coming out in the future. It would also allow a bidder to determine how reliable information from the current owners are....if they are lying about how much money they have then why should I believe their revenue numbers?

Okay please explain some more queries Smiley

So if someone provides solvency, then you sure he can't be wrong of telling about revenue from site ? I don't think so. Plus the site always said they can show revenue proofs.

The buyers needs to have brain and serious coders for him to check script and everything rather than blindly trust the owner, just because he provided solvency proof.

And if so, again why does solvency matters ?

Thanks for your informational replies Smiley

I personally gambled some funds there and never had any issues, all were smooth and swift from their side Smiley , so wonder why you jealous
sorry protective against them.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:50:25 PM

maybe I am stupid, but I'm certainly right with calling this one out  Wink

people should know the whole story, before throwing precious BTC out the window.

They would. But not your lies please. Tongue

To be honest, it is irrelevant for a bidder as riskDARK pointed out. And it also means the potential buyer can make things work better.

Okay, so you agree that dadice has no requirement to prove it to you who is not a bidder (or a player now*). Thanks. Smiley

*Sorry for your 1.2BTC loss a few months back. I hope they are completely unrelated.

By the way, ask PrimeDice to provide their cold wallet address. They must be completely unreliable and untrustworthy by now. Tongue
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:51:54 PM

Okay please explain some more queries Smiley

So if someone provides solvency, then you sure he can't be wrong of telling about revenue from site ? I don't think so. Plus the site always said they can show revenue proofs.

The buyers needs to have brain and serious coders for him to check script and everything rather than blindly trust the owner, just because he provided solvency proof.

And if so, again why does solvency matters ?

Thanks for your informational replies Smiley

I personally gambled some funds there and never had any issues, all were smooth and swift from their side Smiley , so wonder why you jealous
sorry protective against them.

Huh Why would it be a good idea to trust the "proof" of revenue when they are lying about other aspects of their site? Even if you can independently verify their revenue numbers, that doesn't mean that the revenue is not from their own gambling, and being dishonest about one thing is an indication they are going to be dishonest about other things as well.

To think otherwise is like believing someone who has a history of scamming when they say they aren't going to steal from you if you trust them with your money again. Cheesy

I am surprised as to how many naive people are defending DaDice, and am surprised how much dust signature earning have such an influence on people.
dadice

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:56:41 PM

This is just to confirm that this auction thread is indeed legitimate.

Thank you!

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 01:57:54 PM

Ndnhc, if you guys truly want to sell the site, I'd suggest you clear up some things first.  It'll greatly increase your chances at making a sale...
riseDARK, the stats of the site could easily be fake.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: