Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Technical Analysis for 09/03/2015  (Read 424 times)
srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:55:36 PM

http://themerkle.com/market-analysis/stellar-technical-analysis-for-09032015/

Stellar was in a prolific downtrend since the end of May, but the tide turned around the 17th of August, when the long-term trend line was broken. The Stellar crypto-token has appreciated in value since mid-August, but there are some key pivot areas that have stalled further progress.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:59:51 PM

I had lot's of stellar last year and i hoped that it has a good future,
September - October stallar was really interesting coin to invest in, and i invested but last month i decided to sell all my stellar
It just is taking so much time to release the new stellar-core, it wasn't worth to wait 1 year, but i see a good future maybe after few year. So mixed feeling but still i support this coin and i like it Smiley
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 05:01:42 PM

let's not forget there are millions of Stellar left for airdropping. the price will move in one direction sooner or later.

lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:08:36 PM

let's not forget there are millions of Stellar left for airdropping. the price will move in one direction sooner or later.

Last year the giveaway was very much cheated by some people(or maybe from a dev)
There are 6,040,204 Facebook auths which have been awarded and more than 99% of them are fake.
I still like Stellar and i see a good future and i like their team
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 05:23:35 PM

Last year the giveaway was very much cheated by some people(or maybe from a dev)
There are 6,040,204 Facebook auths which have been awarded and more than 99% of them are fake.

people went to mechanical turk and paid other people for signing up. you easily doubled your investment in the first days.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:56:11 PM

I sold all of them..not sure what's gonna happen to it but it was good while it was hot

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 04:22:17 PM

people went to mechanical turk and paid other people for signing up. you easily doubled your investment in the first days.

Yeah i heard that too, but at 31 august 2014 i think the reward to signup and verify via facebook
The reward was too much then at the time i joined it was 125 STR

I sold all of them..not sure what's gonna happen to it but it was good while it was hot

I sold all of my Stellar too, last month waiting for about a year hoping it will go up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: