Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining Advise  (Read 2541 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:49:21 AM

if cloudmining ROI is so bad why do people still use them?  Huh Huh

Because people are greedy as hell and they want to make some money no matter what. Also, before a year or so, it was very easy to make some bitcoins. Trading was one way. Investing other. Heck, it was even enough just to be on this forum and attend giveaways of some crap coins and then just taking these coins to the exchanges and dumping them right away for BTCs.

So people got used to it and now they are forcing it and taking risks. Apart the signature campaigns as Amph has suggested, there are no good options on earning anything anymore.
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:38:35 PM

I am thinking of cloud mining to save me the hassle of the equipment and all.  Is this a good choice?  If it is what would you recommend and where should I start?  I have seen many threads in here about it, but it is hard to tell which is good and which is a bad idea to listen to.  The only mine I seen is .001 per Gh if you buy 20k GH.  Now are these charges for the entire contract or just for the month?  It is so confusing.  Thank you in advance for the help.

see working on cloud mining is basically risking your bitcoins ...there are many bitcoin cloudmining websites that went on scams...take example of scrypt.cc ...they take away all the bitcoins of users saying that their ghs were being hacked....so stay with care and beware of scammers.....

winguard

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:40:44 PM

My advice to OP just stay away from cloudmining. You will never reach ROI and most turn to scams later although there are still legit ones but very few.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 01:46:42 PM

My advice to OP just stay away from cloudmining. You will never reach ROI and most turn to scams later although there are still legit ones but very few.

Hello again...never say never.
Serious cloudmining should be interesting...should not?

leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:21:18 PM

There are a few sites that are legit apparently.  I got burned on one and I don't like using them anymore so I think I will just stay away from them for now.  It is hard to get ROI and they have to be really trust worthy.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:44:08 PM

There are a few sites that are legit apparently.  I got burned on one and I don't like using them anymore so I think I will just stay away from them for now.  It is hard to get ROI and they have to be really trust worthy.

Yes loosing in cloud mining is the problem most of people here faced.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: