Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **SCAM** BTCDEMON.COM **SCAM** Don't deposit.  (Read 1076 times)
Nobitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:18:21 AM

Having played there recently I wanted to know whether it was provable that my loss of 1.4 Btc wasn't some kind of glitch. I pmed the op yesterday must have been over 12 hours ago and still no response. I believe they purposely set the algorithm for me to lose and I want a clear answer but so far nothing. So I guess silence is golden and this site is a SCAM. Don't deposit any bitcoin there they will set you up like a fish.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fakecoin

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:02:14 PM

Thanks for letting us know bud. I've played this site and its a joke. Once you start betting you are limited on your bet size so makes hard for you to win back. I wouldn't deposit there but I guess you was da stupid one. Play Primedice much less fairground lights  Wink
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:09:40 PM

I have had a long standing policy of not dealing with any company that chooses to name themselves after Evil, Predators, or Criminals. They are telling you what they are right up front. In the Occult world telling a victim what you are and intend to do is done to absolve oneself of negative karmic repercussions when the target chooses to become the victim.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 05:39:42 PM

I think you were unlucky.
Hashed server seed is avaliable before you make a bet.
Verify your bets using code provided on their site

Thanks for letting us know bud. I've played this site and its a joke. Once you start betting you are limited on your bet size so makes hard for you to win back. I wouldn't deposit there but I guess you was da stupid one. Play Primedice much less fairground lights  Wink

Max profit is set according to their bankroll

btcdemon

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:45:21 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 07:03:52 AM by btcdemon

Having played there recently I wanted to know whether it was provable that my loss of 1.4 Btc wasn't some kind of glitch. I pmed the op yesterday must have been over 12 hours ago and still no response. I believe they purposely set the algorithm for me to lose and I want a clear answer but so far nothing. So I guess silence is golden and this site is a SCAM. Don't deposit any bitcoin there they will set you up like a fish.

The  hashed server seed on our website has been published before you make your betting with the algorithm public to all users.
We also publicize the original server seed each time following your betting, with that you may fully verify whether the hashed value is the same as the original server seed.
You may also use our python to run your bets each time. If the results are the same,
then you are making false accusation against our web.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:42:19 PM

I wonder why did you send 1.4BTC on an untrusted time? You should have cared to check the trust of the site before playing.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:38:28 PM

did you try to call them ?
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:11:39 PM

did you try to call them ?
Just saw that they have a hashed seed and so I think they are probably legit and OP had a bad day :/
Nobitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:10:46 AM

Just wanted to know what has happened to this website and wether my allegations where true ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: