Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Playstation 4 | Brand New & Sealed | Latest Edition | 70$ Cheaper! |  (Read 289 times)
PageLF (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:23:02 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2016, 06:36:25 PM by PageLF

Hi there,

I’m selling the Playstation 4, it’s still sealed in the box and it’s pretty inexpensive. It is the Chassis model, which is the most recent one and it comes with 1 controller, as always. The PS4 will be at your doorstep within 4 days, the shipping costs are on me! Smiley

Tracking number will be provided as well.

I'd be shipping to almost any country.

Price: 280$ BTC

I can go first to users I deem trusted and we can also use other ways to make sure the deal goes well. I'm open to suggestions.

Found BTCTalk after selling on eBay but the fees are a bit too high to me.

Invoice can be included if the buyer wishes so.

UPDATE: Just saw that Bitify is a trustable way to deal, I can use that if needed. Please give me some suggestions for such escrow systems! Smiley

UPDATE 2: Found a list here on this forum that includes a lot of trustable escrows. Can use any trustable escrow. Again, will go first for trusted members. I fully understand that I am a new member and I still need to build my reputation. I'll do anything to remove any scammer suspicions. Smiley

- Jack
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: