Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin payment processor?  (Read 1649 times)
farlack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 05:26:22 AM

Hi, looking for a bitcoin payment processor, any open software ecommerse is fine, zen cart, presta shop, 3dcart etc.
I've been looking all night, and the only ones I can find are dead.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPay Business Solutions

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2012, 05:29:18 AM

Visit https://BitPay.com we have the broadest range of options in the world

BitPay : The World Leader in Bitcoin Business Solutions

https://bitpay.com

Does your website accept bitcoins?
farlack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 05:33:38 AM

Edit:
I do believe it was a different company, got confused.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 05:38:16 AM

Hi, looking for a bitcoin payment processor, any open software ecommerse is fine, zen cart, presta shop, 3dcart etc.
I've been looking all night, and the only ones I can find are dead.

- http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Category:Shopping_Cart_Interfaces

The OpenCart payment module is the latest to have been updated, I believe.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 05:44:48 AM

Paysius.com

Cart plugins: http://paysius.com/plugins
farlack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 05:59:19 AM

Hi can you point me to the best working cart?

Thanks.
BitPay Business Solutions

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2012, 02:17:36 PM

Hi can you point me to the best working cart?

All of these work well:

https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-shopping-cart-plugins

BitPay : The World Leader in Bitcoin Business Solutions

https://bitpay.com

Does your website accept bitcoins?
fluxist

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 08:46:01 PM

Bitcoinblaster.com uses the Mt. Gox Merchant Extension plugin for the open source Magento shopping cart software.

I'm not sure how it compares to the other options mentioned, but it does the job.

farlack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 10:51:27 PM

I'm having trouble setting this up.
Has anyone used this before?

I'm using a host where I can automatically add the carts to my database/server I don't have to FTP upload them. I cant get these plugins to work, even when I upload using an FTP. I did the mtgox one, and I need API keys, or something.
fluxist

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 12:25:09 AM

I'm using a host where I can automatically add the carts to my database/server I don't have to FTP upload them. I cant get these plugins to work, even when I upload using an FTP. I did the mtgox one, and I need API keys, or something.

If you got the MtGox plugin successfully installed in Magento (you should see a "Bitcoin" option under System -> Configuration -> Payment Methods) then you'll need to enter your MtGox info there. You can get an API key by logging into MtGox and going to Security Center -> Advanced API Key Creation. It'll need Deposit and Merchant permissions.

The documentation was a little sparse and I had to code up my own currency import modules. But all's working.
michaelmclees

Activity: 633

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 01:41:50 PM

If you got the MtGox plugin successfully installed in Magento (you should see a "Bitcoin" option under System -> Configuration -> Payment Methods) then you'll need to enter your MtGox info there. You can get an API key by logging into MtGox and going to Security Center -> Advanced API Key Creation. It'll need Deposit and Merchant permissions.

The documentation was a little sparse and I had to code up my own currency import modules. But all's working.

Do you know how one could use Magento along with the Mt Gox merchange API system, where users can pay without being members of Mt Gox?
fluxist

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 01:43:15 AM

Do you know how one could use Magento along with the Mt Gox merchange API system, where users can pay without being members of Mt Gox?

The Mt Gox Magento plugin allows customers to pay without having Mt Gox accounts. Mt Gox simply handles the incoming bitcoins. However, if the customer does have a Mt Gox account then the bitcoins are credited to the vendor immediately, without having to wait for 6 blockchain confirmations.
michaelmclees

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 02:16:57 AM

So if the purchaser doesn't have a Gox account, they will simply pay in BTC and then, assuming the autosell option is on, they will be sold for dollars after 6 confirms.  Do you know if the vendor already has enough BTC as a buffer in his Gox account, can the autosell happen instantly?  Example...

I have a Gox account with 20 BTC and a non-Gox buyer purchases a product for 10 BTC.  10 of my 20 BTC are sold and the 10 from the purchaser get credited to my account, meaning I have 10 BTC + 10 BTC with no confirms.  Is there any way to make this work if it doesn't work that way already?
fluxist

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 03:16:16 AM

So if the purchaser doesn't have a Gox account, they will simply pay in BTC and then, assuming the autosell option is on, they will be sold for dollars after 6 confirms.  Do you know if the vendor already has enough BTC as a buffer in his Gox account, can the autosell happen instantly?  Example...

I have a Gox account with 20 BTC and a non-Gox buyer purchases a product for 10 BTC.  10 of my 20 BTC are sold and the 10 from the purchaser get credited to my account, meaning I have 10 BTC + 10 BTC with no confirms.  Is there any way to make this work if it doesn't work that way already?

That's a good question. I don't use the autosell feature so I'm not sure. Let me know if you get an answer! One of the reasons I haven't used the autosell is because I assumed that it'd have to wait for the 6 confirmations, so if there was a fire-sale due to falling valuation I could get stuck losing on each transaction.
michaelmclees

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 04:06:36 PM

That's a good question. I don't use the autosell feature so I'm not sure. Let me know if you get an answer! One of the reasons I haven't used the autosell is because I assumed that it'd have to wait for the 6 confirmations, so if there was a fire-sale due to falling valuation I could get stuck losing on each transaction.

You'll be stuck anyway, unless I guess you manually sell your own buffer BTC's in an amount equally to what you received in your MtGox with 0 confirms.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: