Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Investment Fund] Anteishita Fund  (Read 2332 times)
CecilNiosaki (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 11:40:12 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2012, 03:45:10 PM by CecilNiosaki

Nintai Brokerage Corporation Introduces:
Anteishita Fund

Monthly Performance:

October:
L$: +13%
BTC +18.6%

November:

L$: +6.6%
BTC: -8.1%

December:

L$: +8.391%
BTC: -1.3%
------------------------------------

Introduction
Anteishita Fund is a Second Life Linden-based investment fund, open to the public now.

What is the Anteishita Fund?

Anteishita roughly translates in English to mean steady, calm, stable, or firm. The Anteishita fund is provided by Nintai Brokerage Corporation for clients who do not wish to manager their own portfolios but still wish to profit through investments.

As the name of the fund implies, the Anteishita fund focuses on investments that are steady and firm in their growth. Often times this means that these investments will pay lower dividends per invested currency, but the investments grow steadily in their value.

This fund is considered relatively low risk. The fund pays out 30% of profits per month out as a dividend. Expected growth per invested currency per month is 0-3% including paid out dividends. (Note: Profits per month is defined as dividends earned by the fund and profits made through stock trading. It does not including the NAV increase of stock holdings.)

(Note: BTC price fluctuation has been factored into the expected growth per month.)

The fund mainly operates on the Capital Exchange "stock simulation" which is based in Second Life.

How Will the Anteishita Fund be Operated?

Clients who wish to purchase into the fund can do so at the current "per-share" price of the fund; this value can be found at top-right of this page. To place an order for shares, clients need to only fill out the form and follow the appropriate instructions depending on the currency that they are buying into the fund with.

Minimum investment required for BTC clients is 1BTC.

Once users have purchased into the fund they will not need to mess with investments and other market handlings, as they will be handled by Nintai Brokerage Corporation.

Note that fund value will be updated weekly around 12PM CST/CDT (typically on Wednesday.)

Clients can choose to sell their "shares" back to Nintai Brokerage Corporation 30 days after the date of when the shares were purchased. To sell out of the fund all that clients need to do is fill out the appropriate form on the website, which can be found at the top of this page. Note that confirmation from the client will be required before the share sell will be placed. Note: Withdraws will be processed by the end of each month, as it takes time to liquidate a client's shares. Please give 14-day notice of withdraws, otherwise full liquidation may not be possible by the end of the month.

When users sell their "shares" back to Nintai Brokerage Corporation, a 5% fee will be deducted from their account based on the total value of the sale.

There will be a .5% fee deducted from total account balance per month for maintenance. (Note: This fee will not occur in the event that there is no growth for the month.)

Note: Fund deposits will be seized by NBC if they do not hear from the client within a year of deposit. At nine months NBC will begin trying to contact said client.

What are the Fund's Risks?

-The investments that the fund makes fail. Investments include virtual stock purchases
-As the majority of stocks for this fund are based on the Capital Exchange, an additional risk is that Second Life could halt it's services
-(additional risk for BTC Clients) There may be a large price uptick in L$ to BTC conversion. As the funds are converted to L$, this would hurt the client's return. (On the flip-side, if the price of BTC goes down, you're earning a great profit!)

Who is Nintai Brokerage Corporation?

Nintai Brokerage Corporation is a publicly listed company on the Capital Exchange stock simulation game (http://www.slcapex.com/trades/symbol/NBC), and has been so since August of 2011. Additional information about us can be found on our website at www.nintaibrokerage.com.

I personally also have a bitcoin-otc account which can be found under CecilNiosaki.

How do I invest and where can I see the Current Price Per Share?

To invest, please click on the relevant investment button on this page: http://nintaibrokerage.com/anteishita-fund

Price per share can also be found there.

What Happens After I have Invested?

If you supplied an email address, a link to your portfolio will be included to you. Otherwise, a link will be created which will be: www.nintaibrokerage.com/(FIRSTFIVECHARACTERSofDEPOSITINGBTCADDRESS). There you will be able to see your balance, number of shares, and more which is updated weekly. (Or if you filled out the custom URL, it will be that.)

A complete list of fund holdings will be published monthly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 11:41:09 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2012, 04:58:54 PM by CecilNiosaki

FAQ

What if I don't want to Deposit to the Address Listed on the Form?

Feel free to send me a PM, and I will send you a new address to deposit to.

If this is my first time investing with NBC, what is my passcode?

If this is your first time investing with Nintai Brokerage Corporation, whatever passcode that you enter for your first order will be considered your passcode for all future activity and orders.

Are you willing to verify your identity to larger investors?

Yes. If you go to the Nintai Brokerage Corporation company info page on the Capital Exchange, my name can be found there. I am also willing to give my phone number to larger investors to answer any questions that they may have. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn.

What happens if the share price lowers (or raises) after I request a withdraw?

Your withdraw will be honored at the price per share that you requested the withdraw at. Users in the withdraw queue will not be penalized.
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 03:47:39 PM

Weekly update for those invested or interested.

L per share price raised to 1.03L per share (3% growth)
BTC price now at .0003124BTC per share due to price fluctuation. (-2.4%)

I expect the price to remain stable for BTC conversion somewhere around 3200-3300L per share. Currently the SL market has BTC price at $12.47, which accounts for the small drop in BTC price. (The last price was set at when it was $11.9~ per BTC)
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 02:52:05 PM

If anyone is interested, we will be holding a company shareholder's meeting within Second Life at the Nintai Brokerage Corporation office (located within the Capital Exchange Headquarters) on October 13th, 2012 at Noon UTC -6 (http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/cst.html). Noon UTC-6 is equivalent to 10AM Second Life Time.

I would be happy to answer any additional questions that prospective investors have as well as meet with them to discuss the fund.

To enter the NBC office from the CAPX headquarters, users can find the teleporter to the right of the main desk (below the Nintai Brokerage Corporation sign). I can also send you a Landmark if interested.
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 03:49:36 PM

For those who are not investing, I would like some input if you have the time. Which of the current terms make the fund unattractive to you. Would it be that there are no dividends or something else?

Thank you for your input in advance! If there is a consensus of a term that is unfavorable, largely I will try to adjust it so that the fund appeals to a wider audience.
RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 06:21:36 PM

For those who are not investing, I would like some input if you have the time. Which of the current terms make the fund unattractive to you. Would it be that there are no dividends or something else?

Thank you for your input in advance! If there is a consensus of a term that is unfavorable, largely I will try to adjust it so that the fund appeals to a wider audience.

I think this is a great idea, but I see couples problems that might limit investors.

1. Most of the BTC assets pay dividends, and ones that don't aren't very attractive to investors i've talked with
2. BTC has had very wild upswings in price, We could have an upswing in BTC of 15% in one week(or Down) and then it could take a year to break even if that BTC price remains stable.
3. I think alot of people would see this as shorting BTC, because most people are optimistic on BTC Price growth.
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 06:53:08 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2012, 07:04:32 PM by CecilNiosaki

I think this is a great idea, but I see couples problems that might limit investors.

1. Most of the BTC assets pay dividends, and ones that don't aren't very attractive to investors i've talked with
2. BTC has had very wild upswings in price, We could have an upswing in BTC of 15% in one week(or Down) and then it could take a year to break even if that BTC price remains stable.
3. I think alot of people would see this as shorting BTC, because most people are optimistic on BTC Price growth.

1. I think I'll revise the terms to factor in a dividend, in that case. We actually use to offer a fund with a dividend, but one of the more popular funds in the Second Life investment market had great growth due to not offering a dividend and instead using that capital for reinvestment. Offering a dividend does lower that growth by a margin, but I guess it is a trade-off in the BTC market -- especially since users don't want to have their funds laying stagnant without access to them at all.

2. I actually attempted to factor that into the return. I'll try to make that more clear to investors. Because the SL stock market has many high dividend paying companies, the majority of those shares are climbing rapidly. Our company possesses a large number of shares that are expected to grow 15% growth in next month, and they also pay a .10L per share dividend. I think that as long as we continue to approach high dividend, high growth trustworthy stocks in that market BTC price growth will not harm the price in the long run (week by week it looks very jumpy, not only because of BTC-SL price but also because of stock price fluctuation.) As far as I can tell, the BTC price is trying to normalize around 12-12.2USD per BTC, and that a decent sized sell order could bring it back down to $11.4. I'm hoping the market can find stability at that point as the trend seems to be. I originally wrote up the fund plan when BTC was stable in the 7 dollar range. However, with the other investments that were available at the time it wasn't worth it to enter the market. Let me know if that helps to address that concern.
3. It's possible that they would see it that way; however, while shorting would provide incredible profits for BTC customers, there is also a fair amount of profit to be made if the price stabilizes or raises at a steady 2% per month. It honestly depends on when investors think the price is going to stabilize. I think the fund can be quite competitive compared to many investments, especially with the recent defaults in the long-term deposit BTC market, as well as the closure of the GLBSE.

Edit: I updated the OP to reflect what I wrote here including adding 30% of profit per month as a dividend
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 11:20:52 PM

Week's Price Update:

1.031L per share (*tiny raise)
.000333BTC per share (*6% increase)

(*Note: Compared to last week raise or loss)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042

👻

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 11:46:25 PM

Is this the next Usagi?
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 11:57:36 PM

Is this the next Usagi?

I looked up Usagi and NYAN. I'm not super familiar with it, but from what I can tell he closed down three funds in an order that was beneficial to his clients, and then purchased the other assets with the other funds before they closed (correct me if I'm wrong.)

Nintai Brokerage Corporation only runs one fund, and I've been investing in the Capital Exchange since August of last year, when Nintai Brokerage Corporation was listed on their market. If there is something specifically I can address, please let me know. The other item I notice is that NYAN paid a set dividend per month, and I don't see anything about buy backs. I'm honestly having a hard time comparing the two, besides they are both a fund.
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 03:45:55 PM

Weekly Update:

1.15L per share (11% increase)
0.000375BTC per share (12% increase)

This week's increase of value was due to a small dip in the BTC price and selling the BTC before the dip, as well as picking up a number of stocks at a discount rate. Growth of ~3% a week is highly abnormal and should not be seen as the norm.
mustkillidiots

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 05:34:13 PM

As a part owner in this fund I just want to add that CecilNiosaki has been professional and patient in his dealings with me, and has promptly replied to emails I have sent him.    I did pretty well with similar investments this week as well, so his profits for this week are not out of line with my other similar investments.  Returns of 2% a month are not extremely uncommon.  Though not astronomical, they are a bit more realistic.  I believe the next several months will show a good return on investment (although there are many variables to consider).  I am confident this is a real investment and not any type of scheme and that the fund will show continued growth.  I also want to echo what he previously stated...

Growth of ~3% a week is highly abnormal and should not be seen as the norm.

Disclaimer...I also hold a small percentage of NBC, so I may be somewhat biased....but would I own a percentage in his company if I believed otherwise?
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 02:43:44 PM

Weekly Update:

1.13L per share (Down 1.7%)
0.000385BTC per share (Up 2.7%)

Note: Dividends will be added to accounts next week. To make a reinvestment or withdraw, please use the investment form on the website. Monthly performance for October is as follows:

L$: +13%
BTC +18.6%

Uncommon growth in both Linden financials and BTC financials. This growth is due to a stock deal with the parent company, where we are able to secure certain stocks at roughly 10% below market value. BTC high growth is due to a moderate price drop in BTC-SLL.
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 03:52:48 PM

Busy week last week, and I forgot to post an update for you guys who aren't invested in the fund!

Weekly Update:

1.13 per share (No change)
0.000388 per share (0.8% up)
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 07:15:16 PM

Weekly Update:

L$ (Down 1.8%)
BTC (Down 4.5%)

BTC price has risen a fair amount since the last week; however, we didn't suffer substantially in that regard. L$ price is down slightly our fund trades in CAPX shares in our portfolio. At the current time, every 8.5 Lindens that are invested (.0002~BTC) the value of that share purchased increases by 11% due to our deal to continue to purchase CAPX shares at below market value. Now is the time to invest through BTC, as our deal is set to expire early December (although I am hoping to receive an extension on it as it is an amazing deal.)

Any questions please contact me at nintaibrokerage@live.com.

www.nintaibrokerage.com for more information about our fund.
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 04:36:44 AM

To whomever registered an account without an email address, please send me a PM if you have accessing your portfolio. It's the first one that's been setup without an email. Thanks!
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 04:15:51 PM

Weekly Update:

L$:+4%
BTC:-1.9%

Overall, the BTC portion of the fund performed quite well for having the price jump up as it did. In the end of December, I expect our portfolio holdings in increase in value as CAPX, which the fund holds shares in, has been having quite a bit of trading initiated which is lowering the value of the fund by roughly .7L for every share held in CAPX. (Roughly 10% of value would increase when it resumes normal levels). I expect BTC price to normalize in the end of December as well, as the halving fiasco should end around then.
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 04:02:26 PM

Quick update: The deal on purchasing CAPX stock below market price has expired. Congratulations to those that took advantage of it while they could Smiley
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:49:17 PM

Please be aware that there is an issue with the Bitcoin portfolios in that there is some sort of conflict with the website host that has destroyed the formatting of them. I am working to fix the issue, and will update you when it is resolved. For some reason, SL customers are not affected.

Edit: I have an email in with the host, typical response time is 24 hours
CecilNiosaki (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 06:09:00 AM

Update on the website: They were unable to sort out the situation tonight with the BTC portfolios; I'm hoping it will be solved tomorrow. If BTC customers wish to know their current value or their dividends they received this week, please PM or email me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: