Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoinminersuk.com: is this legit  (Read 3933 times)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:18:07 PM

Hi all very new to the world of bitmining and having to learning very quickly.
I too agree with many of the comments on this forum as in web site, trading address which is an actual post code ect but would like to say I have bought 5 s7 ant miners and 5 bitmain psu's from James and the transaction went well, he responded within an hour of my mail requesting a price and this was at stupid o'clock at night, he got me a price and sent me a pro forma invoice all within 24 hours, I paid via bank transfer and he confirmed the order.
The units where delayed slightly by transport / bank holiday and he was very apologetic, couldn't help enough, he sent me the tracking info and the miners arrived, I now have an issue with one unit which he is helping with tech support.
Looks to be a guy trying to help by giving a product at a good price and tech support along the way.
I will be buying from him again so hope others will also.
Gh

Hi just seen post got lucky,think so looking at posts before me but all was received and had a problem with a hashing board but sent back to him and waiting for its return fingers crossed, the rest have been fine and they all work running 24/7 but without the one board, only problem is it's very time consuming keeping an eye on blocks won or not almost addictive but very interesting and hopefully profitable.
Don't know about the cloud service but purchase was fine.
Gh

A few months ago I took the plunge and purchased a 10Ths contract. The payments have been good each week, occasionally a bit late. The returns have been very good though. The other thing is when I purchased the contract the credit card part of the web site was down but the owner offered to take payment via PayPal. I am appreciative for this and his putting up with all my emails.

Andy

How nice. 3 replies, from newbies. (I know two are from the same person but still).

Doesn't take a genious to work this out - also, you wouldn't post on this thread now unless you specifically searched "bitcoinminersuk.com" would you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:59:42 PM

As I created this thread, I'm not sure posting here is against forum rules (but correct me if I'm wrong).

The site is currently down and I am happy to report I haven't bought anything from them in the way of hosted miners, hopefully no one else has?

The web address I used that is no longer live is: bitcoinminersuk.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: