Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:11:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When can I start selling my signature  (Read 3564 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:29:28 PM

unless you have senior ranking, the earning would be negligeable, i don't even think it's worth it at the moment to buy an account unless you get a discount, every campaign has lowered the earning and they are almost full
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:33:12 PM

unless you have senior ranking, the earning would be negligeable, i don't even think it's worth it at the moment to buy an account unless you get a discount, every campaign has lowered the earning and they are almost full

That's right, i see cheap prices of account nowadays but hard to get involved in any campaign, mostly full and some are closing.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:04:31 PM

That's right, i see cheap prices of account nowadays but hard to get involved in any campaign, mostly full and some are closing.

There's still plenty of campaigns to choose from and some have been renewing for months. It's also not true that only seniors are earning decent money.
If you take into account the fact that you're being paid for every single post on a public forum, a place where people usually come to post for free anyway, I'd say any payment is good.

unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 10:18:32 PM

You can tag along with some newbie sig campaign but the compensation received will not really be worth it. You can always advertise a service you like or you're a part of.

I suggest waiting until at least Full member (120 activity?).
hecys

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:43:04 PM

I would like to get in on the signature selling too looks real profitable some people earning more than 1 bitcoin a month! just for posting thats better than my current job
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:47:35 AM

I would like to get in on the signature selling too looks real profitable some people earning more than 1 bitcoin a month! just for posting thats better than my current job

Most won't be getting 1 BTC per month.   You can go to see services for current rates.   But you really need to bring something to the table if you are thinking that much.

Also you will need to raise your account level.  It is not fast but it is worth it. You will learn about mining, bitcoins, tons of topics on the forums.  Eventually you will grow into a bigger rank and it will be easier to do them.  General rule is full member is where the real money kicks in. 

Biggest advice make sure your posts contain good content, and are not one liners.  Sadly a lot do crappy posts or one liners trying to gain posts and get a temp ban.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 05:34:51 AM

By the time your ranking is high enough to get a decent price, it will also be high enough to earn that same price every 2 months or so in a decent campaign. Why not just take your profits long get and steady?

Look at me. I'm a Legend (lol) and I might get what? 0.5 for my account. I make that in 2 months, and have done for almost a year (thus the legendary status... Campaigns force you to post a LOT!)
smith coins

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:05:03 AM

There's still plenty of campaigns to choose from and some have been renewing for months. It's also not true that only seniors are earning decent money.
If you take into account the fact that you're being paid for every single post on a public forum, a place where people usually come to post for free anyway, I'd say any payment is good.

Most campaigns put in one place Senior Hero and Legenday most of them the same rate, so i think starting from senior is the best idea. Also there are many other monthly which pays more per post.
drugs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:00:10 PM

Most won't be getting 1 BTC per month.   You can go to see services for current rates.   But you really need to bring something to the table if you are thinking that much.

Also you will need to raise your account level.  It is not fast but it is worth it. You will learn about mining, bitcoins, tons of topics on the forums.  Eventually you will grow into a bigger rank and it will be easier to do them.  General rule is full member is where the real money kicks in. 

Biggest advice make sure your posts contain good content, and are not one liners.  Sadly a lot do crappy posts or one liners trying to gain posts and get a temp ban.

Agreed withe everything you said. I don't think there's any campaigns where you can earn 1 bitcoin a month currentl eithery. Think there's some where you can earn half a coin but that's a lot of posts and only if you've got a Senior or Hero account.
snade321

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:23:07 PM

How much does newbies get paid?
smith coins

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:26:02 PM

The maximum newbies can get at the moment is 0.000045 per post, check here the table: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:34:35 PM

newbies get really small money in my opinion as it was mentioned in previous post i guess its better to level up your account first to at least member level
cyclist

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:36:17 PM

I'll be hiring around 40 users in the near future for the launch of our new gambling site. stay tuned and watch out for it in project developnment
smith coins

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:38:30 PM

I'll be hiring around 40 users in the near future for the launch of our new gambling site. stay tuned and watch out for it in project developnment

You should have prepared the designs for signature campaign and an avatar for avatar campaign if any.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:17:14 PM

Most campaigns put in one place Senior Hero and Legenday most of them the same rate, so i think starting from senior is the best idea. Also there are many other monthly which pays more per post.
Are you suggesting people should buy a Sr or higher account before they join a campaign? How can they start from Senior? Wait until they gain a rank before joining a campaign? That would be a waste of time and money.
Yes,  Senior and Hero members are sometimes being paid the same, but a full member can earn decent money so I can't agree with Amph here. Earnings below Senior rank are not negligible.

ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 05:12:28 PM

AFAIK, if you have a Hero account, you can't earn 1 BTC per month, sig campaign company recently decrease their rate and their rules is made more stringent.

Low rate, but you can learn first. That's not problem if you want to join.
Some sig campaign which accept newbie acc:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141808.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1121121.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=751056.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840124.0
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:31:45 PM

newbies get really small money in my opinion as it was mentioned in previous post i guess its better to level up your account first to at least member level

It is so small I would not mess with it.   I think focusing on making posts with good content rather then focusing on amount of posts  is something you need to learn.  And best time to learn it is lower levels as it pay's less then.   So really use it as a time to learn.

Once you hit full member join a good signature campaign.  You will have learned a lot and hopefully can do worthwhile posts by then.    And you will start to make a little BTC.  Signature campaigns are not going anywhere they will still be here. 
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:25:37 PM

It is so small I would not mess with it.   I think focusing on making posts with good content rather then focusing on amount of posts  is something you need to learn.  And best time to learn it is lower levels as it pay's less then.   So really use it as a time to learn.

Once you hit full member join a good signature campaign.  You will have learned a lot and hopefully can do worthwhile posts by then.    And you will start to make a little BTC.  Signature campaigns are not going anywhere they will still be here. 

Exactly this. New people shouldn't concentrate only on number of posts but on the post quality. You don't want to post nonsense just to earn few cents more, because when you get to higher rankings and you will want to join a good, quality campaign that will pay you well, campaign managers will be reviewing your post history and you can get screwed in this way.

So balance is really important, after all, we are all here for giving to a community through posting, BTC earned comes on the side.
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 06:36:15 PM

Exactly this. New people shouldn't concentrate only on number of posts but on the post quality. You don't want to post nonsense just to earn few cents more, because when you get to higher rankings and you will want to join a good, quality campaign that will pay you well, campaign managers will be reviewing your post history and you can get screwed in this way.

So balance is really important, after all, we are all here for giving to a community through posting, BTC earned comes on the side.

It's pretty hard for a newbie to have insightful posts anyways, unless you've been a lurker for years and know a lot about Bitcoin.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:07:48 PM

It's pretty hard for a newbie to have insightful posts anyways, unless you've been a lurker for years and know a lot about Bitcoin.

You are exactly right. But that's a reason more why they need to concentrate more on quality (as hard as this might be) than on quantity. And in the process of posting, reading, and spending time on the forum, they will learn more and more.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: