Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannabis Bank using Bitcoin  (Read 1381 times)
dopecoindude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 02:58:45 AM

Hello all,

I think I have an idea how to create a online bank for Cannabis disp. to help them store their cash in crypto/Bitcoin without the volatility.  If there is anyone who has a passion for Cannabis and want to create this and is looking for a project to develop  - I think I've found a fairly reasonable way of doing it.

I believe this idea could be a trillion dollar idea  Grin

Hit me up if you are interested!

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dopecoindude (OP)
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 06:44:47 PM

No dev's here ?  Shocked

LeisureSuitLouisiana

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:39:47 PM

i am listening
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:49:41 PM

If I may ask will you be able to complete the project of this online bank alone or you will need a programmer? Are you limited to only Cannabis disp online bank
dopecoindude (OP)
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 07:11:22 PM

i am listening

Hi PM me.

dopecoindude (OP)
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 07:11:56 PM

If I may ask will you be able to complete the project of this online bank alone or you will need a programmer? Are you limited to only Cannabis disp online bank

At the moment I can't do it myself and I can explain why it would be a cannabis disp. online bank in a PM. Thanks!

melisande

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:17:38 PM

At the moment I can't do it myself and I can explain why it would be a cannabis disp. online bank in a PM. Thanks!
I might be more interested if you can tell me why it must be cannabis disp because since you do not know coding I feel that it could be any other crypto unless you have a special interest in cannabis coin.
dopecoindude (OP)
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 07:41:47 PM

I might be more interested if you can tell me why it must be cannabis disp because since you do not know coding I feel that it could be any other crypto unless you have a special interest in cannabis coin.

This is the reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vfm4ZF1VLM
SO much money they don't know what to do with. I have a way for them to store it away and not worry about volatility and it uses a 3rd party system so wouldn't be much work.

melisande

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:06:33 PM

SO much money they don't know what to do with. I have a way for them to store it away and not worry about volatility and it uses a 3rd party system so wouldn't be much work.
Alright though I have not viewed the youtube due to low internet speed but I am convinced that you are really interested in the project, what other thing do you need for this project apart from a programmer.
dopecoindude (OP)
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 08:49:36 PM

Alright though I have not viewed the youtube due to low internet speed but I am convinced that you are really interested in the project, what other thing do you need for this project apart from a programmer.

Yes, when you get a chance look that over. I am really interested just need a good partner for this. I'll need a marketing person at some point also. Thanks for all the interest.

The basic concept uses an api already for the back-end all that is needed is a simple account front-end. Fairly easy development for someone who knows api's and some interface work. This will be called the CannabisBank, LTD - with future physical locations also.

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:51:51 PM

Yes, when you get a chance look that over. I am really interested just need a good partner for this. I'll need a marketing person at some point also. Thanks for all the interest.

The basic concept uses an api already for the back-end all that is needed is a simple account front-end. Fairly easy development for someone who knows api's and some interface work. This will be called the CannabisBank, LTD - with future physical locations also.

Sup brotha, get at me on IRC and we can talk about some coding. I hate the PMing here its so slow

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
dopecoindude (OP)
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 08:56:32 PM

Sup brotha, get at me on IRC and we can talk about some coding. I hate the PMing here its so slow

Which IRC are you at brother. Thanks for the response!

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:59:46 PM

card.freenode.net you can PM Razerglass or lets see i'll make a new channel #codeme whatever you prefer. I'm online 24/7

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
dopecoindude (OP)
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 09:00:57 PM

card.freenode.net you can PM Razerglass or lets see i'll make a new channel #codeme whatever you prefer. I'm online 24/7

Perfect. I'll hit you up there or let you know about a new channel I make. I'm off for like two hours then I'll hit you up!

Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 08:31:37 AM

All you need with the design graphic i can do that Wink
PM'd Smiley
alwinlinzee

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:49:39 AM

Marijuana banking problem??? Is marijuana legalize in UK? Is cannabis the marijuana coin?
I am just confuse here.

mari88

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:28:46 PM

hahaha really like your idee but post more infos about your bussines ?
you need a webpage for customers ?

kind regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: