Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:29:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about altcoin Aeternity (AE)  (Read 147 times)
K.Willis (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

The goal of Aeternity is to accelerate the adoption of blockchain technologies for mass use.

Like many projects in this year, Aeternity is based on the Ethereum platform but has its own key features.

This project is a decentralized platform that stands out for its “lightning-fast” smart contracts.

This speed was achieved thanks to special channels, like the Lightning Network.

They significantly increase the throughput in processing smart-contracts.

One of the main drawbacks of the project is that it is based on the Ethereum platform, which limits the potential of the project.

Solving the problem: launching your own blockchain.

According to the roadmap and messages from the team, the developers are now fully immersed in preparing for the launch of Mainnet, they will announce specific dates very soon.

What's your predictions about this token?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fly_in_crypto_world

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:22:38 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 01:34:14 PM by fly_in_crypto_world

for what I know about aeternity, this project is the first implement of Bitcoin-NG in POW, and at the same time the first one to use Erlang in crypto projects, so I am pretty looking forward for the mainnet result.

following aeternity more than one and half years, plssss make sure the quality of the mainnet Cheesy
CryptoJunkie57

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

aeternity project is so cool and has so much potential. I think oracles are revolutionary. And their team is so nice, I asked them once a question in fb and they answered right away
vdramaliev

Activity: 553
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

The goal of Aeternity is to accelerate the adoption of blockchain technologies for mass use.

Like many projects in this year, Aeternity is based on the Ethereum platform but has its own key features.

This project is a decentralized platform that stands out for its “lightning-fast” smart contracts.

One of the main drawbacks of the project is that it is based on the Ethereum platform, which limits the potential of the project.

According to the roadmap and messages from the team, the developers are now fully immersed in preparing for the launch of Mainnet, they will announce specific dates very soon.

Hey, I am from the æternity team. We have an æternity-dedicated thread in Bitcointalk here. You can ask all your questions there. We also have this resource
with links to a lot of information related to the project.

I would also suggest the Forum, where there are many discussions by new users and long-time fans.

My opinion on the project is very positive (obviously) since I have been involved in it since the very start. Smiley

Best,
Vlad

CryptoPinia

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

I think people is only focused on mining/trade, and the aeternity blockchain is more than that... aeternity launched the live network couple weeks ago and as soon as more people join to the network we will can see how the community can buidl  a descentralized, secure and fast technology for daily uses
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

AE tokens still have good potential to be an investment that can be profitable for the future, maybe they can't use profits too quickly, but at least they can hold them long enough to see the good purpose of this token

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:35:24 PM

I do not know anything or any information about this alternate coin, Aeternity (AE)
But i am aware that it is trading in forkdelta and also trading on IDAX exchange.

further information im sure will be on the coin social media pages, so check AE facebook, twitter or medium accounts for further ideas about them
CryptoJunkie57

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

Hey, I am from the æternity team. We have an æternity-dedicated thread in Bitcointalk here. You can ask all your questions there. We also have this resource
with links to a lot of information related to the project.

I would also suggest the Forum, where there are many discussions by new users and long-time fans.

My opinion on the project is very positive (obviously) since I have been involved in it since the very start. Smiley

Best,
Vlad

Thanks, Vlad, that's been really useful. I was just preparing to migrate my tokens and I was watching your video guides, but maybe I will wait until February. And as far as I see, some exchanges are getting a board and will support the migration, right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: