Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 6855 times)
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:03:18 PM

I think the main problem with Bitcoin is people is too dumb the see the necessity for it, so most people will keep using fiat currencies because most people don't have a problem with it, only people whose see a real necessity to use Bitcoin (beyond buying it and holding as an investment) will actively use it. Other than that we'll need more time to see the fiat system collapse more to get Bitcoin in the starlight. And anyway people will end up using it even if they don't know they are using it so we already winning as early holders. You are basically investing in the base of the next gen infrastructure by holding BTC.
I agree. Seeing that most people are always creatures of habits and tend to abhor changes, it is easy to be scared to use altcoins and quit their life long habit for cash. But i do have hope that as with the acceptance of debit/credit cards Bitcoins will also gain momentum. Also we need an impact-making promotional strategy for raising more awareness about it.
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:40:40 PM

Bitcoin will become mainstream in time...OP, are you desperate to get rich in the next 10 years? Tongue
Let's not rush it people, Patience is a virtue! Grin

I`m desperate to get rich by next year Cheesy

The 2016 block halving + potential influx could send bitcoin way above 5000$ if we do it right.

With some better marketing efforts maybe above 10,000$.

However if we keep wasting time on useless block debate , bickering, and stagnant development progresses, we are lucky if we hit 1000$.

It's not about hurrying, it's about not wasting time!

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 02:42:21 PM

Bitcoin Foundation, the Developers, or even this forum could organized promotion/marketing campaigns for it.

That would imply that the Bitcoin Foundation is even useful to the community anymore. As far as I'm concerned, they're basically corrupt. One of their board members stated that they were effectively bankrupt at one point and had almost gone bankrupt before that. I don't think we should rely on a foundation known for frivolous spending and wasting our time and money.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:45:35 PM

Yes. It is still in it's infancy compared to 100-200-300 year old currency.
Let it mature then it will be appealing enough for everybody to use in their daily lives.
The developers have already made it easy enough to just swipe and go using apps. So the simplicity is there.
Now just need more of the major players to adopt it in their corporate plans then it will be all good in the eyes of world.
There is nothing to be matured about it. It's already useable.

We only need more startups, and more demand in forms of customers and members.

Bitcoin membership should really go exponential by this time, following natural growth laws.

I`m waiting for the forum to double in new members daily, that'd be the day.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:20:07 AM

Ok so I get chills on my spine when I saw news like this:

http://www.coindesk.com/diebold-blockchain-bitcoin-atm-attempts-flawed/

Yes people dont use Bitcoin ATM's, what a shame. Why? Let me tell you: BECAUSE THERE IS NO MAINSTREAM DEMAND FOR BITCOIN CURRENTLY.

Why is there no demand: BECAUSE THERE IS NO ORGANIZED PR, MARKETING & EDUCATION TEAM FOR BITCOIN.

I get the idea that bitcoin is community oriented, but c`mon guys, the community needs to do something about it. So let's do something guys!!!!

So much wasted opportunity, so much wasted time, stop wasting it guys and start doing something for bitcoin!

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:45:12 AM

Ok so I updated the list, and added point 2) of a PR team.

Yes PR is really needed now, it's the 2nd most important after marketing. Because so many scammers and bad news destroy the bitcoin's reputation.

We need to fight against this and counteract it with positive PR: charities, festivals, conferences, etc..

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:20:00 AM

Alright looks like somebody has been applying my wisdom of point 7)

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/datt-combines-social-media-with-bitcoin-powered-incentives/35619

Good job. I have 9 but I should make 10 points, and these will be the 10 commandments bitcoiners should follow if they want bitcoin to be "delivered" Cheesy

Alright the free market is doing it's job well, but we need to do it faster Smiley

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4498

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:56:40 AM

monetising comments does not work..

just look at the crap content people who do sig-campaigns write,

as for the work at home stuff..
90% of work at home stuff are the MLM pyramid scams. where people only really make money but taking a recruitment fee from others being promised would make money,
its not a proper job and hopefully bitcoin stays well clear of MLM's.

however, people having access to wholesale priced goods and drop shippers would allow people from home to set up webshops that sell actual products.

bitcoin is missing this as the supply chain.. there are no good suppliers who accept bitcoin so selling something for bitcoin is tough, making the list of possible products sold for bitcoin limited.. and then having to convert the bitcoin to FIAT to buy new stock is a bit of a headache sometimes.
most of the time it requires business bank accounts and declaring tax(sales/VAT), which is something work from home businesses cant really deal with in the first year, as they are only making pocketmoney incomes.

however if there were more product suppliers accepting bitcoin then it would make selling products for bitcoin much more easy, and then people being paid a wage in bitcoin would find less need to buy household stuff with fiat, and thus need to convert less bitcoin. and same for the retailer.

at the moment bitcoins struggle is its usefulness for real life stuff..
forget gimmicks like comment incentives.. thing more, weekly grocery shopping..

if we can make it easy to feed and clothe people using bitcoin and so that anyone can start up their own web store selling products locally without conversion hassles.. then bitcoin can move closer to mainstreaming

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:08:45 AM

monetising comments does not work..

just look at the crap content people who do sig-campaigns write,

as for the work at home stuff..
90% of work at home stuff are the MLM pyramid scams. where people only really make money but taking a recruitment fee from others being promised would make money,
its not a proper job and hopefully bitcoin stays well clear of MLM's.

however, people having access to wholesale priced goods and drop shippers would allow people from home to set up webshops that sell actual products.

bitcoin is missing this as the supply chain.. there are no good suppliers who accept bitcoin so selling something for bitcoin is tough, making the list of possible products sold for bitcoin limited.. and then having to convert the bitcoin to FIAT to buy new stock is a bit of a headache sometimes.
most of the time it requires business bank accounts and declaring tax(sales/VAT), which is something work from home businesses cant really deal with in the first year, as they are only making pocketmoney incomes.

however if there were more product suppliers accepting bitcoin then it would make selling products for bitcoin much more easy, and then people being paid a wage in bitcoin would find less need to buy household stuff with fiat, and thus need to convert less bitcoin. and same for the retailer.

at the moment bitcoins struggle is its usefulness for real life stuff..
forget gimmicks like comment incentives.. thing more, weekly grocery shopping..

if we can make it easy to feed and clothe people using bitcoin and so that anyone can start up their own web store selling products locally without conversion hassles.. then bitcoin can move closer to mainstreaming

I said that, at point 3).

I said that faucets and sig campaigns are only for start, but if people want to do real business, they have to work more and more serously.

But I am not against sig campaigns although moderators of the forum should make them stricter.

I also got many of my posts deleted so I`m not sure where the balance is, but sig campaign is still ok, should not be against it.

s.mouse

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:20:58 PM

Bitcoin is just 6 years old. It is still in early stages. It will take a few more years for it to be more widely used.

Exactly my opinion. I think it will take quite some time to break into the mainstream unfortunately as sadly most people don't really have any real use for btc over their fiat and see it as a risky venture. I think it will gain traction in certain industries like gambling and remittances first and hopefully it becomes the first worldwide currency at some point. That would be awesome.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4498

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:37:03 PM

to: RealBitcoin.
about PR
give me examples of what message you want to advertise..
give me 2 sentences

about advertising
what are you advertising. is it a straight forward, easy, legal, and safe way for people to purchase bitcoin..
after all there is no point advertising pizza if the customer asks how can they pay, and the pizza shop says we dont accept bank notes or credit cards. only wire transfers to x,y,z who ask for your life story.

so im all for expanding bitcoins usefulness. i have helped many projects,,many businesses and many individuals.. but lets see your idea's in action and i can point yo in the right direction and tell you if your trying to broadcast the right message to the right demograph of the population.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 12:19:00 AM

to: RealBitcoin.
about PR
give me examples of what message you want to advertise..
give me 2 sentences

about advertising
what are you advertising. is it a straight forward, easy, legal, and safe way for people to purchase bitcoin..
after all there is no point advertising pizza if the customer asks how can they pay, and the pizza shop says we dont accept bank notes or credit cards. only wire transfers to x,y,z who ask for your life story.

so im all for expanding bitcoins usefulness. i have helped many projects,,many businesses and many individuals.. but lets see your idea's in action and i can point yo in the right direction and tell you if your trying to broadcast the right message to the right demograph of the population.

Advertising a specific service is only an indirect advertisement of bitcoin, because I`m sure most bitcoin startups deal with cash too, unless they are explicitly only bitcoin and altcoins (ex: Shapeshift.io and others)

Now this can work if you can get a "magic app" like those guys said, that bitcoin lacks a magic app to get people to join.

If not then a direct advertising method could be done. As simple as advertising bitcoin.org on multimedia, nothing complicated.

Or doing some youtube podcasts and other shows about bitcoin, that might have a better social effect.

I noticed many new crypto shows on youtube, so this could work. But i still thing a direct campaign is also necessary, including with education material, not just raw marketing.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:20:02 AM

Does this news fit in my 3) point?

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-payroll-startup-bitwage-orange-telecom/

It looks as if every day we see some improvements in my 9 points, and every new news fits in one of the 9 categories.

Well look this was not my main idea (to have your fiat income converted into bitcoin and then delivered to you), but it still fits my idea.

It's just a passive implementation of point 3). What I would really like to see is bitcoin earning methods, that are non employee oriented, but more entrepreneur oriented.

Like in the form of self-employment, self-entrepreneur, making money online, etc. You get the idea.

Yea about 80-90% of people now are employees rather than employers, however in my vision of free market, I would like to see 90% entrepreneurs, 10% employees, and the rest of the labour done by robots.

That would be the ideal capitalist system.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:17:34 AM

We have 2 new news:

A medical usage of the blockchain technology (possibly bitcoin too)
http://www.coindesk.com/medvault-wins-e5000-at-deloitte-sponsored-blockchain-hackathon/

And a capital market news:
http://www.coindesk.com/report-blockchain-could-disrupt-capital-markets-within-decade/

Now I`m not sure about the medical possibility. There is already FOLDING COIN that helps medical research. But i`m more looking for home doctors to accept bitcoin for their diagnosises.

Or perhaps when you go to a pharmacy or some X-ray lab, they could to the services for bitcoin. It would be really easy, as usually doctors are very corrupt and always need more money than they charge. I know this personally.

So with bitcoin, you pay them there, instantly, and then you can prove and see how much they charge. Total transparency for public figures is one goal.

Then you have the capital market news, now that's nothing unusual: NXT, Counterparty, Mastercoin, etc have already alternatives to capital markets, and they could replace them sooner than expected.

Who wants to go through thousands of paperwork to just take a mini -investment. It's not worth for 20-50$ investment. We need a more deregulated system for that, otherwise the fees would be higher than your capital.

How are you going to make poor people rich? Definitely not by charging them 25-50$ regulation fees.

Let the poor people invest too , jerks!

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:42:34 AM

I consider myself a bitcoin intellectual, and I`m always wondering how can I help the bitcoin economy with my ideas, which I got plenty of. So I was thinking 2 days about why bitcoin (or for that matter other altcoins) is not mainstream yet, and what issues it needs to overcome to be able to grow faster. Some issues that I discovered are practical, while others need the entire community's support in order to work.

So here are the issues I discovered with bitcoin, it's economy, why it is not mainstream yet:

1﴿ MARKETING: Lack of organized promotion campaigns

Bitcoin Foundation, the Developers, or even this forum could organized promotion/marketing campaigns for it. They already receive donations, or we can do a crowdfunding, and with the money we collect, we can spend it on billboards, flyers, google adsense, youtube ads, facebook ads, twitter ads, or any other type of advertising systems.

Bitcoin lacks members, and I bet most people still didn't heard about bitcoin or don't understand what bitcoin is yet.

I believe bitcoin only has the "tech" side in for now, but more people are potentially interested, they just dont know about bitcoin, or are too lazy to research it deeply (without a lot of stimulus from ads) and just shrugged it off by default.

We got already the nerds, geeks, and other technical people in our community, now we need to bring in the "work at home" , "make money online" , the gamers (gaming is a 180b $ industry), the stay at home new-moms, the unemployed 20-30 year olds, and the high-school teens into bitcoin.

So far we got only 2 communities, so we need to expand it more, while I'd focus personally more on the gamers (MMO gamers & mobile phone app gamers) and on the "earn money online" type of people, which brings me to the 2nd. point

2﴿ PUBLIC OPINION: Lack of a PR team to improve bitcoin's public opinion

Public relation's is important to manage negative publicity and cast positive light to bitcoin in front of the eyes of the mainstream. Bitcoin has a lot of negative publicity: scammers, thieves, and other criminals putting a bad reputation to bitcoin, and the media spins this and demonizes bitcoin further.

We need a positive PR team who organizes festivals, campaigns, conferences, or any other types of events that can boost Bitcoin's public opinion, and explain to the public that bitcoin is good.

Some sort of charity organization or fundraisers could really boost bitcoin's PO and show the mainstream that bitcoin can be used for Good too!

We really need this because many people just disregard bitcoin by default, because they heard that bitcoin is used by criminals (yes a small fraction), but what about the honest people that use bitcoin, we need to find positive things in bitcoin and put them forward for the public to see the bitcoin is a wonderful thing after all.

3﴿ INCOME: Lack of earning bitcoin methods & bitcoin jobs

Bitcoin's economy is still new and fragile, we already got a base in how to spend your bitcoins, 100,000 merchants already accept bitcoin, but we barely got any ways to earn bitcoin, currently these are the most common methods to earn bitcoin by starting from 0 BTC:

-Faucets & task sites
-Sig campaigns
-Few Services & Selling Products

Which is too little, i suspect that most newbies come here to earn bitcoin, and they will be very dissapointed when they see that without any good understanding they will only earn a few 10,000 of satoshis.

Bitcoin needs more methods to earn them, because the "make money online" type of people would really want to join our community, but because there are not many methods to earn bitcoin now starting from 0, they will be disappointed.

So we need more entrepreneurs, finding good solutions and offering more jobs & minijobs to bitcoin newbies

4﴿ EDUCATION: Lack of a good guide to newbies

This forum is great to learn bitcoin, but i still feel that the information about bitcoin is too scattered, and people are lazy to learn it all in pieces.

ex: newbies still asking how to mine bitcoin with laptop (which tells us that they dont have the knowledge, nor a source of knowledge available to them to learn the basics)

We either need a solid e-book/normal book, or a more summarized site (perhaps a good promotion of the en.bitcoin.it wiki site), because I find the bitcoin.org site a little bit hard to understand.

I think a professional website building team needs to look at the bitcoin.org site and make it much easier to understand and go through it, and perhaps it can be expanded better with more information about well established sites

5﴿ DATABASE: Lack of a bitcoin search engine

This is a good idea I have, is that if bitcoin is to be a real global currency, it needs a search engine, perhaps not like google, but in a form of encyclopedia with all the bitcoin related websites and services in it.

I find it frustrating that every site in scattered in the internet, there are so many good bitcoin related sites, that due to promotion are barely known, for example like this ones:

http://bitcoinclock.com/
http://www.bitlisten.com

So either an encyclopedia with categories (that should be included in bitcoin.org so that everyone would know it) or a new search engine that only searches for bitcoin related sites.

6﴿ GLOBAL ECONOMY: Lack of a major global financial-economic crisis

Unfortunately I believe this is the most needed in order for bitcoin to be really adopted. Fortunately or Unfortunately this will happen soon due to the fiat money's ponzi nature, but if we are not prepared until then then bitcoin might miss this golden window of opportunity!

So bitcoin really needs to have an established merchant network, tons of ways to spend it, and more importantly ways to earn bitcoin before the crisis happens. We dont just want bitcoin to be only a savings currency, but also a spendable real currency for goods & services.

7﴿ SOCIAL ASPECT: Lack of a more integrated & united community

So far bitcoiners are only obsessed with their own money, and how to earn more bitcoin and how to scam people. This needs to stop, or atleast partially, and we need to focus more on common goals. The community has to be more integrated and more united in common goal plans such as 1) & 2) . They should be for-profit, I`m not saying that this should be a free venture, but I belive we need more cooperation between members to let more projects be born.

For example a brainstorm session can be easily integrated in this forum too, and then an entrepreneur would pickup those ideas and realize them.

So:  participation, integration, cooperation, and unity is the key to this community to survive in the long term!

8﴿ LEADERSHIP: Lack of social Idols promoting/endorsing/using their influence to help bitcoin

Social idols: popstars, musical bads, trendy people, dancers, tv celebrities, movie stars ; are like magnets in a society. People look up to them regardless of what they teach. Social idols have a charisma that attracts people up to the point that they can influence huge masses.

Bitcoin lacks social Idols, or atleast it has few of them , I know of only Mike Tyson.

You know all the advertisements having celebrities in it endorsing all types of products and services. We need this too with bitcoin.

Now obviously an advertisement contract with a celebrity would cost millions of dollars, so it's probably too expensive for our community (but hey if an angel investor wants to try it , it is doable).

But I think a better approach is Myke Tyson's approach. So he found a business with bitcoin where he will make money, and he is promoting his bitcoin business , and by that he is also promoting bitcoin.

I think this is the correct way to approach celebrities, we need somebody to contact them, make them build a bitcoin business, and then via their influence, they can get tons of new people into bitcoin.

Celebrities have influence, and need money. Bitcoin has money opportunity, but needs needs influential people to promote it. It's a win-win situation.

9﴿ CAPITAL EXPANSION: Lack of a stable lending system

Lending is crucial to any economy, and here we are talking about lending from capital (not printed money), so we need a lending system that protects lenders from scammers. Currently we have some lending services, where people could lend, but they are full of scammers. Even if you have the scammer's personal info, you cannot sue them for 50-100$ because the legal fees would be too high. So even if the scammers scam people out of 50-100$, they get away with it, so it gives a bad reputation to bitcoin lending.

We need a more strict lending system, and a better reputation system for lending. If we get this then bitcoin lending will be one of the biggest international industries out there.

Lending generates income for the lenders (who can use it as a good source of interest income), and the loan takers are also better off since they can get loans internationally, without capital controls, and without any other fees involved.

This can increase the bitcoin economy enormously: the bitcoin businesses, the bitcoin membership (people would be interested in bitcoin savings accounts or bitcoin international loans), and the bitcoin market cap.

Alright these are my ideas,suggestions, opinions about bitcoin, and if you really want bitcoin to take off, then I believe these issues should be addressed seriously.

Thanks for reading it through, if you liked my ideas feel free to tip me at:

http://realbitcoin.tip.me

I like your suggestions.  But I honestly like Bitcoin the way it is right now more...  It's growth may be slow, but it's organic, if that makes any sense.  Less fluff, less 'ads' is better imho.  Bitcoin is a social movement after all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:49:25 AM

It's growth may be slow, but it's organic, if that makes any sense.  Less fluff, less 'ads' is better imho.

Bitcoin is like a flower, yes it grows organicly, but it is growing in a toxic enviroment, where people constantly stomp on it.

How do you think that flower will grow if people always stomp on it?

Reference:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/01/14/bitcoin-is-revealed-a-ponzi-scheme-for-redistributing-wealth-from-one-libertarian-to-another/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/08/bitcoin-isnt-the-future-of-money-its-either-a-ponzi-scheme-or-a-pyramid-scheme/
http://www.dailyreckoning.com.au/bitcoin-a-libertarian-ponzi-scheme/2013/11/25/

So you see, if the MSM demonizes bitcoin always, it won't grow. So it's natural growth is sabotaged.

We need to counteract the sabotage, or our flower wont become nice and blossoming Smiley

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:01:34 AM

Don't mind them too much.  You really can't change a person's mind about something unless he/she is open to new ideas.

My suggestion in helping Bitcoin's growth...  Start them young.  Someone ought to build a Bitcoin start up for kids.  There could be a lot of growth in that demographic. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:04:38 AM

Bitcoin is just 6 years old. It is still in early stages. It will take a few more years for it to be more widely used.

Exactly my opinion. I think it will take quite some time to break into the mainstream unfortunately as sadly most people don't really have any real use for btc over their fiat and see it as a risky venture. I think it will gain traction in certain industries like gambling and remittances first and hopefully it becomes the first worldwide currency at some point. That would be awesome.

It is not into mainstream because still many people are not aware about what bitcoins is all about, how it is helpful, how it can be used and what are the future benefits and that is the reason people hesitate in investing in bitcoins and the price volatility is the other factor and that is the reason people find it too risky to invest as they have fear to loose their money.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:39:01 AM

Don't mind them too much.  You really can't change a person's mind about something unless he/she is open to new ideas.

My suggestion in helping Bitcoin's growth...  Start them young.  Someone ought to build a Bitcoin start up for kids.  There could be a lot of growth in that demographic. 

Well if their parents are skeptics they wont allow them to use bitcoin...

Anyway isnt it just more effective if we teach the young adults 20-30, and then when they have children, they will teach their kids to use bitcoin.

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 04:57:38 AM

I consider myself a bitcoin intellectual,

1﴿ MARKETING: Lack of organized promotion campaigns

2﴿ PUBLIC OPINION: Lack of a PR team to improve bitcoin's public opinion
3﴿ INCOME: Lack of earning bitcoin methods & bitcoin jobs
4﴿ EDUCATION: Lack of a good guide to newbies
5﴿ DATABASE: Lack of a bitcoin search engine
6﴿ GLOBAL ECONOMY: Lack of a major global financial-economic crisis
7﴿ SOCIAL ASPECT: Lack of a more integrated & united community
8﴿ LEADERSHIP: Lack of social Idols promoting/endorsing/using their influence to help bitcoin
9﴿ CAPITAL EXPANSION: Lack of a stable lending system

Clearly you are a bitcoin MORON, not a bitcoin intellectual.  

If you build a better mousetrap, people will beat a path to it.  Bitcoin doesn't need marketing.  Public Opinion means nothing.  The minute bitcoin has an advantage for use, it doesn't matter how bad its reputation, people will use it anyway.  

You are a million miles from 'intellectual' status.  Keep trying.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: