Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sds  (Read 11769 times)
getmoremonline

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:02:31 AM

Basically yes, and I wonder why this dude is offline to answer these questions, now I expect free GCs Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panzzer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:24:01 AM

Has anyone found a way to use more then one giftcard on a order ?
stufffromdennis

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:30:41 AM

Some things online have said if you call in an order, you can get them to combine giftcards. Unsure if that's still valid or not. Also unsure if you'd want to mess with it in $25 cards. You should try it (and then let everyone know).
nitrodancer

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:52:58 AM

Is there anyway to load more than $25 per card?
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 09:36:33 AM

So let me get this straight, I can buy a $500 item for $15?
Seems way to good to be true, is it 1 card per order or can use multiple?

He sells basically 1 gift card worth $25 only, so if your planning to buy a $500 worth , that is 20 giftcards in all.
yes but the problem is some of country not available to ship. I want to buy it too but my problem is shipping address .I think this is good if you have a escrow that can recieve the items then ship to our country.. maybe shipping price is arround 10-15 usd dollars...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:51:48 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 10:10:14 AM by bitwarrior

So let me get this straight, I can buy a $500 item for $15?
Seems way to good to be true, is it 1 card per order or can use multiple?

He sells basically 1 gift card worth $25 only, so if your planning to buy a $500 worth , that is 20 giftcards in all.
yes but the problem is some of country not available to ship. I want to buy it too but my problem is shipping address .I think this is good if you have a escrow that can recieve the items then ship to our country.. maybe shipping price is arround 10-15 usd dollars...

You can try using this service from this website: http://johnnyairpadala.com/ Ofcourse it will cost you some fee together with the shipping fee but its way cheaper than the popular carriers like UPS or FEDex.. Once the package has been sent to the Philippines, you can easily get it from their branches to pick it up.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:27:08 AM

Neg feedback coming on his way you should have built a positive trust first so you can avoid being scamed
abitadrift

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:16:19 PM

(First time I am messaging)

So its 3$ of BTC for 100$ (25 x 4)  of gift cards?  And they are valid at least 3 days if I am understanding correctly?

Thanks,

Abita
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:03:04 PM

I 've been scam $ 4 by: Rmcdermott927 . I sold him $ 100 egift Brookstone . His skype is : rmcdermott927 . After receiving the gift card from me . he was disconnecting you on skype and not respond to messages from me .

Are you sure it was really Rmcdermott927 of bitcointalk? Dude he's a reputable member here owning a gambling site and he won't waste his reputation with just $4 Cheesy But if you think that was him, make a thread on this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 so he will be given a negative trust if he's proven a scammer.

stufffromdennis

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:11:51 AM

So i bought these to use in store and i just did. These work in store. No limits per transaction. You can use more than one card.

Brookstone is aware that there is some issue. The employees expected these would not work and even insisted i go to a register in the back of the store. They pulled out a memo from corporate talking about fake generated gift cards coming from online. But they did scan so they let it go. The manager left the area and i thought he was probably contacting police or security or someone honestly but in the end it was a smooth transaction. I'm amazed.

I have no idea how this is but this is. Ymmv
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:00:54 AM

So i bought these to use in store and i just did. These work in store. No limits per transaction. You can use more than one card.

Brookstone is aware that there is some issue. The employees expected these would not work and even insisted i go to a register in the back of the store. They pulled out a memo from corporate talking about fake generated gift cards coming from online. But they did scan so they let it go. The manager left the area and i thought he was probably contacting police or security or someone honestly but in the end it was a smooth transaction. I'm amazed.

I have no idea how this is but this is. Ymmv

This is extremely interesting... So the employees made you sign something? Or what was on the memo?

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
stufffromdennis

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:12:58 AM

No signing anything. They just had some type of memo about generated gift cards online for employees. They made it sound like there was some kind of fake number generator online and the codes wouldn't work. I just told them that isn't what i had lol
getmoremonline

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:05:37 PM

Dude, is there a problem with your GC? The last 4 I bought yesterday didn't work, and now I wonder if there is an issue with the cards

abitadrift

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:58:43 PM

I am interested, but are peoples cards going bad?  Any buyers got feedback to give?  Huh
getmoremonline

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:34:49 AM

Dude, is there a problem with your GC? The last 4 I bought yesterday didn't work, and now I wonder if there is an issue with the cards
I guarantee to you 3 days after purchase , I recommend that you use the right not to long . if in the case of less than 3 days please contact me , I will give you renewed
I made the order before buying from you and I used them in less than 10 minutes and they didn't work.

getmoremonline

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:18:13 AM

Had a few issues with my skype, I don't need a refund or replacement, I just wanted to know if there were any issues before I placed another order.

miki77miki

Activity: 476

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 06:35:17 PM

Can I use all 4 $25 cards in one transaction?
snailmen

Activity: 224

My username was chosen by my nephew.

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:04:01 AM

Had a few issues with my skype, I don't need a refund or replacement, I just wanted to know if there were any issues before I placed another order.

My cards stopped working as well. What's up? I want new cards.... respond on Skype.
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:19:20 AM

Yes, the gift cards will ALWAYS stop working. You never get something for nothing, eh? The trick is to use them quickly before they expire. Take luck!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: