Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: csgo jackpot sites is it in bitcoin  (Read 888 times)
Harvin (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:57:09 AM

Hey guys use to be in the bitcoin scene made lots of money and left. I am trying to get back into it and I do betting for people in csgo and you know if your a bitcoin sports better you always try one of those roulette sites or whatever well in csgo we have jackpot site Examples : Skinarena.com   -    csgoshuffle.com    -   csgojackpot.com         It's simple people throw in money the more you put in the higher percent you have to win. pots usually take 1-2 minutes and the sites take 2-8% of the total pot now my question is does bitcoin have this?     does this work in bitcoin?   

ya don't know if this is a thing but it is the perfect gambling site for the owner you have 0 risk and make lots of money fast.

send me a pm or whatever if you want to know more I am thinking about creating one

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Max Osip

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:15:26 AM

I don't know about the above-mentioned websites, but I know that there are several options to place  CS:GO bets with cryptocurrency. At least I'm sure that you can both deposit and withdraw money in Bitcoins on most of the betting platforms now. However, placing bets with crypto might be unavailable.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:30:50 AM

There are a couple of sites that offer CSGO jackpots using BTC as a payment option. A quick google search led me to this one:

https://gamdom.com/jackpot

Seems like they provide what you asked for and additional games like Roulette, Crash, Hi-Lo etc. There are other sites too, but I didn't check them out.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
atsm1234

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:45:48 PM

Hey guys use to be in the bitcoin scene made lots of money and left. I am trying to get back into it and I do betting for people in csgo and you know if your a bitcoin sports better you always try one of those roulette sites or whatever well in csgo we have jackpot site Examples : Skinarena.com   -    csgoshuffle.com    -   csgojackpot.com         It's simple people throw in money the more you put in the higher percent you have to win. pots usually take 1-2 minutes and the sites take 2-8% of the total pot now my question is does bitcoin have this?     does this work in bitcoin?   

ya don't know if this is a thing but it is the perfect gambling site for the owner you have 0 risk and make lots of money fast.

send me a pm or whatever if you want to know more I am thinking about creating one

csgo-bet.org You can visit
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:36:33 PM

there were multiple attempts to create one of these in conjunction with bitcoin or crypto
these roulette sites were quite popular in 2016-2017 , think you are a few years too late
probably you overestimate their popularity too , even at the peak there was no que of players to bet there
maybe because while the csgo army is big , not everyone is wllling to stake their items instead of selling them
but I have seen people lose items worth 10.000$ + in one go , crazy
as for creating one in 2019 , I don't think its a such a good idea - you'd be better off creating another dice or crash clone

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀