Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is cheapest to buy with bitcoin?  (Read 2852 times)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 02:47:26 PM

So far the best deal you can have if you want to buy something directly with bitcoin is to buy games.
There is a service called Humble Bundle where games and other digital creations are sold and distributed online at a price determined by the purchaser. If you are a gamer or need something to give your gamer friend this is the best way.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Humble Bundle is definitely the best place to spend Bitcoins on gaming. There also exists another smaller site called Indiegala, which is pretty good.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:16:04 PM

you sometimes can find pretty good offers in the marketplace section of this forum, mostly they are digital goods like giftcards, game keys, etc...
but you have to be careful not to get scammed when buying something cheep.

Only Bitcoin
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 06:23:33 PM

Check this out:
http://www.overstock.com/bitcoin they shipping worldwide
https://www.snapcard.io
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:39:38 PM

You can eat in appetite  cafe & restaurant  if you are in Belgrade, Serbia.  They accept bitcoin payment from 2013.

Hmm nice info,so they're still accepted bitcoin right now?
i would like to add it on my list actually my travelblog
Hunyadi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:52:27 AM

Is there anything which is cheapest to buy with bitcoin? I know Dutyfree.io sells cigarettes which is a good deal. Also, Purse.io seems to be quite good. Is there something else?

If you live in germany then here is a shop which accepts bitcoin and i would suggest a coffe Smiley https://www.edeka-lebensmittel.de/getraenke/kaffee/filterkaffee/jacobs-kroenung-250g/a-1349472429/

This is great! Unfortunately, I don't live in Germany. Once I tried to order stuff from Edeka, but the shipping cost were too much. Nice to see, they accept bitcoins nowadays!

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Hunyadi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:54:03 AM

Check this out:
http://www.overstock.com/bitcoin they shipping worldwide
https://www.snapcard.io

This is better than I expected! I thought they only sell electronics.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
rinhunter

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:47:31 PM

I also do not know for sure.
but in my country there is selling mobile pulses using bitcoin.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:41:07 PM

Is there anything which is cheapest to buy with bitcoin? I know Dutyfree.io sells cigarettes which is a good deal. Also, Purse.io seems to be quite good. Is there something else?

If you live in germany then here is a shop which accepts bitcoin and i would suggest a coffe Smiley https://www.edeka-lebensmittel.de/getraenke/kaffee/filterkaffee/jacobs-kroenung-250g/a-1349472429/

This is great! Unfortunately, I don't live in Germany. Once I tried to order stuff from Edeka, but the shipping cost were too much. Nice to see, they accept bitcoins nowadays!

That was very interesting to me too, a big store accepting bitcoin is good progress nowadays. you know any other?
ziksy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:34:19 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 01:44:22 PM by ziksy

You can eat in appetite  cafe & restaurant  if you are in Belgrade, Serbia.  They accept bitcoin payment from 2013.

Hmm nice info,so they're still accepted bitcoin right now?
i would like to add it on my list actually my travelblog
\\

Yes, they still accept btc payment, also they have ATM located in restaurant where you can buy bitcoins. here is link from promotion

http://www.netokracija.com/beograd-bitcoin-62360

bitcoin ATM
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 12:27:42 AM

If you are into domaining and hosting business, paying with bitcoin to Namecheap costs slightly lower compared to other payment method made available. You can check it out yourself to see the savings

Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:31:14 AM

buying gift cards with bitcoin is pretty good,especially at the reddit GCX you can get like20% off.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:33:01 AM

Many online services are available for 2 or 3 USD. I guess these are the cheapest rates we can spend our bitcoins. But this is not right time to spend bitcoins now itself. Because bitcoin may hit 1 billion (not one million) some day. At that time your next generations will praise you for your early adoptions.
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:52:04 AM

some people here are selling gift cards with discounts so i guess its cheap to buy it
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 04:22:55 PM

You can buy netflix and spotify accounts on the digital goods board. You can also buy steam games or gamble with low bitcoin amounts.
confirmation120

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:54:04 PM

For me the cheapest I bought are referrals, I use to buy referrals whenever there is a promotion from a site that gives bonuses from every referral.sign up. Wink I used to buy them for 0.001btc each
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:49:32 PM

The cheapest way is searching for all the availible markets and buying on the cheapest price, simple as that. Ideally, you want to wait some days before buying to confirm an upwards or downwards trend. If the price stays the same just buy. I buy some monthly, always, no matter what. If you are here long term it doesn't really matter if the price is 300 or 200. So keep on stacking, and one day history will compensate your effort.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 06:53:11 PM

if you want to buy things with BTC: i"m collecting links on buywithbtc.biz  Wink

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:59:48 PM

There is no exact thing to buy using bitcoin in the cheapest price because its price is just like bitcoin itself its price isnt stable at all it changes from time to time.Best way to know is to search on online shops that accept's bitcoin payment and look for anythinh you can buy at really cheap price.But there is only one thing i know you can buy cheap using bitcoin and for me its mobile recharge top up.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:07:28 AM

The cheapest that i paid with bitcoin is a dollar worth of xyz domain. I bought it at Namecheap.com with a price of $0.88 + $0.18 ICANN fee. On the other side, maybe the Papa John's pizza is the one of the expensive ever been bought using bitcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456474.0 .
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:52:26 AM

There is no exact thing to buy using bitcoin in the cheapest price because its price is just like bitcoin itself its price isnt stable at all it changes from time to time.Best way to know is to search on online shops that accept's bitcoin payment and look for anythinh you can buy at really cheap price.But there is only one thing i know you can buy cheap using bitcoin and for me its mobile recharge top up.

Yeah it's because its depends to the user on how much they can afford to buy,  and really any time is good to buy although price of Bitcoin for now is high and I think it is cheaper for this state now for knowing this halving event can make the price of Bitcoin go up more than it's price today and for sure many people are still buying for their own good and buying more Bitcoin so by the time halving come they will get more profit with It.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: