Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:08:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to build a Faucet (Mainly for pulling BIG ad Revenue) & Can use some help  (Read 463 times)
GeFii (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:47:17 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2015, 09:59:20 PM by GeFii

Hello Guys!  As you can see, this is my first post although, I am not new here per se, because I have been reading and browsing this site for a long while now. It feels good to have finally made an account as I hope to become part of this great community.

Now, Down to my post. I am interested in creating a Bitcoin faucet. Besides the obvious main purpose of a faucet (Free Satoshi) I also want the True main purpose to be about the Ad Revenue. After the faucet is up and running, I plan to pay out of pocket, to advertise as drive as much traffic as possible to the Faucet as possible.

So, by now you are thinking, OK go for it, what the hell are you telling me about it? or something of the sort.  Well let me tell you why.

I am pretty bad when it comes to coding. I even tried "Faucet in a box", but I just cant work with FTP. Give me a web builder and im all good but I realise it takes more to get a faucet up and running then dropping a text box, writing insert address here and placing a button that says "Claim" on it.

Here Is the Point of the story, or TLDR:  

I need someone to build a faucet for me.  If it can be on a free hosting website, Great, If not, I'll Purchase the domain. Once its up and running, I will manage it, customize it ect. ALL I need is it built and ready to go.

Why should you help me? - If anyone is interested in helping me, I will give a cut of 30% Ad Revenue for ONE Year. (VERY Open to Negotiation)

Feedback and comments welcome as well Smiley

Thank you for your time Gents & I look forward to meeting and working with this community!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:52:49 AM

i believe there is a pre made script for a faucet somewhere around this forum, your bankroll for a high revenue faucet would have to be pretty big

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:33:24 PM

Welcome to this forum.
anyway, if you want to hire someone to coding your faucet site, you can make thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
AFAIK there are some one who offer free script for make a faucet.
check this thread too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=101407.0

And.. if you need some graphic design, you can contact me by PM.
GeFii (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:10:57 AM

Thank you for the Info guys. I really appreciate it Smiley I've decided to go another route and I am in talks with a coder and web designer to build a Se-Lo based, Dice, Bit-betting site.

Edit: In fact, I might just be in touch about that graphic designing Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: