Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006425 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:58:41 AM

Digitalsannity649
@rossh174:the court has frozen wallets until divorce case is resolved - its not a scew up in that sense
timotheederetz126

This is the real reason, folks.  Roll Eyes Tongue Roll Eyes

That's bullshit. The cold wallets aren't Paul's person asset and stash its customer funds. The only thing that would be frozen would be pauls personal addresses and good luck them knowing which is which.

There is no way that the divorce case is the result of the cold wallets being frozen. There is a lot more going on than just a silly divorce settlement.

Documents were already posted PROVING you wrong !
Project Investors was named in the court proceedings..
AND YEAH that includes Cryptsy CHINA.
Read the topic.. just go back a few pages and read it.
did the documents say cold wallets seized? i dont see entire funds being frozen of customers for a divorce. pauls property is fees off trades not thetrade values themselves. im not debating a divorce settlement occuring but i doubt half customer funds go to his wife and half to him. those are customer funds!!!

Due to the owner of Bob's Custom Sofa getting a divorce, half of the fully paid for custom sofas may be delivered while the other half will be going to Bob's Asian wife as a divorce settlement. Same true for all deposits on-hand that had yet go toward the purchase of materials to start on clients' custom sofas.

Please read Dave's article in Sofa Monthly to learn the truth as to what's happening at Bob's Custom Sofa during these trying times.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:01:51 AM

Lurker: ROFL turns out ex-Mrs Vern is getting half of what I paid to payban Vern
Dren84: if there was a decent alternative to cryptsy they would be raking in the users right now...
Jagrapolite: @Lurker: NoOoOoOoOo!!! lol
Dren84: I'm surprised more ex-spouses don't end up dead.
Dren84: with the divorce laws in the states
MrMinerVa: @Dren84:hahahaah
Dren84: morbid...but still
Lurker: @Dren84: evil exists in the world, not all of us choose to partake in it though
MrMinerVa: @Dren84:funny, relative offered to "talk to" my x, I said no
mdoggy16955: i sure hope cryptsy fixes this issue ASAP. i've been using this site for a few years now and it's only been recently where i've been disappointed
alexg987643: if cryptsy dont get allive this is going to be dissaster for  BTC community
Dren84: @mdoggy16955: cryptsy rocked until recently
CryptsyBanHammer: NOTE: ANY MORE TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT VERNS WIFE WILL BE MET WITH A PERM BAN
----

We really upset them now guys!! Better stop discussing Lorie Ann Nettles or we'll all get permabanned! /s

Also, it looks like they're censoring "gox" now:

mdoggy16955: i read that cryptsy is turning into mt X X X ... i hope not

U1: I read that X X X X X X
U2: Yep, seems like X X X X X X X
CryptsyBanHammer: NOTE: ANY MORE TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT X X X X X X X X WILL BE MET WITH A PERM BAN
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:02:20 AM

Cryptsy Troll Box interesting info..

Read what i said guys then read that quote below Wink
Still think o0o0 the court docs expert is NOT jagropolite ?
He's lying.. and he is balls deep in NET with pinoy & terrik.
Jag flogs / shills NET on chat and o0o0 is listed as NET staff.

Take Note of Jag saying Vern was in court on the 7th as he says he can't be in China or hiding etc
He also says "Don't worry your coins are safe to users"
How would he know that ?

He is THAT much of a shill guys ROFL

A huge fucking mod suck up and ass kisser over there since the place opened LOL
And at this point they clearly don't deserve it.
Horus  AKA: Mr Banhammer should grow a pair and quit like he said he might.

All these fuckers disgust me big time !

zeropoint108: Huh??

Jagrapolite: @cashintor866: i dunno i just run off smokes lol

cashintor866: @Jagrapolite: nope cold wallets are frozen till the divorce case is done - Really? Bring me that hoe...

Jagrapolite: @zeropoint108: google around youll find out

Lurker: SMH

Jagrapolite: @cashintor866: lol yeah its rough

Florogers: NXT wd works ?

granggg: @Jagrapolite: @cashintor866:surely he was out of site long time ago, no money no payments to unessesary partners eheh

cashintor866: @Jagrapolite:So the hoe wants 50% off Cryptsy >?

Jagrapolite: @cashintor866: thats what im guessing lol

Lurker: @cashintor866: show some respect

zeropoint108: Why would withdrawals still be on the site then

Jagrapolite: @Lurker:i will only post this once xxxxxxxxjiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=502015DR009881XXXXSB&begin_date=&end_date=

cashintor866: @Lurker:To whom???

Jagrapolite: nvm cant do it

Lurker: @cashintor866: women

Jagrapolite: we need a pm in this troll box too

BigJohnson: Good evening grasshoppers Cheesy

Jagrapolite: @Lurker: you can find it with that right?

zeropoint108: Why wouldn't he disable withdrawals

Dextronomous: hi there bj

cashintor866: @Lurker:I respect REAL women who deserve it. But do you want me to respect the hoe who wants to f**** us all here??? Are you nuts?? Get real man!

Jagrapolite: @Lurker: marlena woke up and now she has to work till damn 3 am lol

zeropoint108: Instead of making people think they can withdrawal

Lurker: @Jagrapolite: same link that's on other threads elsewhere?

Jagrapolite: @Lurker: prolly

Jagrapolite: @Lurker: been following it for like a month now thought everyone know how to do this specialy if they do crypto lol

Lurker: @Jagrapolite: still no access to the ACTUAL Docs, just the outline of what they are

Jagrapolite: i guess not

Jagrapolite: oh no details just read through the outlines thats enough

Jagrapolite: dates etc

Jagrapolite: vern is not in china as he was in court on the 7th lol

CryptsyBanHammer: ANY NEG TALK ABOUT VERNS WIFE WILL BE MET WITH A BAN

Jagrapolite: @CryptsyBanHammer: +1

CryptsyBanHammer: PERM

cashintor866: @Jagrapolite:Perhaps the charter jets are fast...

Dextronomous: i think big V. is out of this poop hes in now in a jiffy.

FearNGreed: @CryptsyBanHammer: thank you

BigJohnson: +1

Dextronomous: mess hes in

Jagrapolite: things take time

Jagrapolite: this is a big thing it will take more time

cashintor866: @CryptsyBanHammer:OK got it, just you do not steal ppls coins. OK ?

Dextronomous: yeb fingers crossed >>

Jagrapolite: @cashintor866: coins are safe

CryptsyBanHammer: @cashintor866: Are you accusing me of stealing ppls coins?

Jagrapolite: lol

NerdLifeLabs: woh woh woh

cashintor866: @CryptsyBanHammer:No but what do you mean by BAN ?

granggg: Qjshock:@cryptsybannhammer: @horus:this guy nemed cashintor866   r insulting some times the woman of vern ,then  permanent bann to him

That whole thing reads like the ol gawlets from hashtalk!!!  Don't talk bad about us or we'll ban you cause we rule and you drool!!!...

This space not for rent...
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:04:06 AM

Digitalsannity649
@rossh174:the court has frozen wallets until divorce case is resolved - its not a scew up in that sense
timotheederetz126

That's bullshit. The cold wallets aren't Paul's person asset and stash its customer funds. The only thing that would be frozen would be pauls personal addresses and good luck them knowing which is which.

There is no way that the divorce case is the result of the cold wallets being frozen. There is a lot more going on than just a silly divorce settlement.

did the documents say cold wallets seized? i dont see entire funds being frozen of customers for a divorce. pauls property is fees off trades not thetrade values themselves. im not debating a divorce settlement occuring but i doubt half customer funds go to his wife and half to him. those are customer funds!!!

Due to the owner of Bob's Custom Sofa getting a divorce, half of the fully paid for custom sofas may be delivered while the other half will be going to Bob's Asian wife as a divorce settlement. Same true for all deposits on-hand that had yet go toward the purchase of materials to start on clients' custom sofas.

Please read Dave's article in Sofa Monthly to learn the truth as to what's happening at Bob's Custom Sofa during these trying times.

Seriously? That can't be right... its a completely messed up world if any business you deal with you have to worry about them staying afloat on top of their marital problems at home....

For an exchange though aren't the crypto deposited not the exchanges property? I.e. they act as a holding ground who hold said coins on your behalf to allow you to utilise these in trades? Its still customer property right? I'm not a lawyer and don't have any experience in this field but it seems like a massive abuse loophole... whats to stop someone starting a business raking in a crap load of preorders... having their wife "fake divorce them" go bankrupt filing then run with half somewhere...

Would the wife in this case also inherit half the orders to fulfil? Seems stupid to me.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:08:23 AM

Digitalsannity649
timotheederetz126

This is the real reason, folks.  Roll Eyes Tongue Roll Eyes

Seriously? That can't be right... its a completely messed up world if any business you deal with you have to worry about them staying afloat on top of their marital problems at home....

For an exchange though aren't the crypto deposited not the exchanges property? I.e. they act as a holding ground who hold said coins on your behalf to allow you to utilise these in trades? Its still customer property right? I'm not a lawyer and don't have any experience in this field but it seems like a massive abuse loophole... whats to stop someone starting a business raking in a crap load of preorders... having their wife "fake divorce them" go bankrupt filing then run with half somewhere...

Would the wife in this case also inherit half the orders to fulfil? Seems stupid to me.

In other words, Craptsy was designed to be fucked from inception.  And so were their clients/users/depositors...  Without lube...

http://blogs.findlaw.com/free_enterprise/2013/07/3-ways-to-protect-business-assets-in-divorce.html

3 ways to protect a business from divorce:

1) pre or post nuptial agreements
2) Form as an LLC
3) Have a good relationship with your ex

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:13:38 AM

Digitalsannity649
timotheederetz126

It's probably cheaper to organize the company as a partnership than a corp so there's that... but corps are separate from personal... as long as the veil isn't pierced the business can't be seized in the event of a personal issue... i.e. divorce...

In other words, Craptsy was designed to be fucked from inception.  And so were their clients/users/depositors...  Without lube...

So vern is smart enough to try his belize shit etc but not smart enough to cover his other tracks? This is an exchange that claims superior security and all that other bullshit.

Honestly after seeing this shitshow I wish a true decentralised exchange was created... something where you can just do wallet to wallet trades of one coin to another and a bit goes off to a change address or something for the services fees. I was looking at using poloniex and bittrex but no matter where you go or what you read there is all this doubt... maybe I just go back to doing trade by trade in small amounts or something. Maybe just cash my alts back to bitcoin and run away for 6 months and come back after the halving Smiley. Probably the only sensible way.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:15:37 AM

Digitalsannity649
timotheederetz126

In other words, Craptsy was designed to be fucked from inception.  And so were their clients/users/depositors...  Without lube...

http://blogs.findlaw.com/free_enterprise/2013/07/3-ways-to-protect-business-assets-in-divorce.html

2) Form as an LLC

Not sure about the states but I had read in Australia that prenuptials are useless when a child enters and they have to be made not under duress etc. #3 is almost impossible as we are dealing with other human beings so tomorrow they could just spaz out.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:17:47 AM

I would bet my left nut in a heart beat you are Jagropolite.
And it's coming together nicely now..

I watched as 3 guys on Cryptsy chat were there always defending cryptsy
- cyberpinoy
- Terrik
- Jagropolite

I met Jag when i registered a month after Cryptsy opened.. he was there when it started.
I know this guy well.. 3 years.

Last few months i had posted comments on here directed at Jagropolite to comment on here.
Because he was coming to the forum and this section !
And he was commenting on the topic before and after this one.. avoiding this one perm 100% forever.
HE STILL has not commented on this topic one time.
But he HAS been highly vocal on the Cryptsy Troll-box defending Cryptsy every day calling us all FUD'sters etc
with Terrik + cyberpinoy.
I had called him out to say something on this topic numerous times.
As he clearly read it i can tell by his chat box comments.

Jag has a history cough cough ADT hahahah

So what has he been up to lately ?

NET coin !

Not once did i see this 0o0o0o name guy on any chat box ever.
Who has been listed as NET staff ?
0o0o0o0o
Who has been best friends with 'pinoy and Terrik admitting to skyping with them lots etc ?
Jagropolite..

I looked at this guys comment history and i see an obsession with him..
He is hell bent on proving BigJ is not Terrik or 'pinoy..
Because it's him !
Prob one of countless alt's he puppets.

Wanna know why i started looking Jag ?

Look at your alt name here.. o0o0

Then check this out..

Lurker: ROFL turns out ex-Mrs Vern is getting half of what I paid to payban Vern
Dren84: if there was a decent alternative to cryptsy they would be raking in the users right now...
Lurker: @Dren84: evil exists in the world, not all of us choose to partake in it though
mdoggy16955: i sure hope cryptsy fixes this issue ASAP. i've been using this site for a few years now and it's only been recently where i've been disappointed
alexg987643: if cryptsy dont get allive this is going to be dissaster for  BTC community
CryptsyBanHammer: NOTE: ANY MORE TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT VERNS WIFE WILL BE MET WITH A PERM BAN
----

We really upset them now guys!! Better stop discussing Lorie Ann Nettles or we'll all get permabanned! /s

I have not seen ANYONE in crypto type like that but YOU !
And why i looked at o0o0 post history it seals the deal.. done
case closed.

Deal with HippieTech now LOL

PS:
The other *unmentioned* names in that NET COIN list will be dealt with eventually.

We have a crew / of Cryptsy Shill's that have a long history.
And gradually it's been exposed.

This is Jag: https://www.quora.com/profile/Joan-Smith-39
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:17:52 AM

Digitalsannity649
timotheederetz126

It's probably cheaper to organize the company as a partnership than a corp so there's that... but corps are separate from personal... as long as the veil isn't pierced the business can't be seized in the event of a personal issue... i.e. divorce...

In other words, Craptsy was designed to be fucked from inception.  And so were their clients/users/depositors...  Without lube...

So vern is smart enough to try his belize shit etc but not smart enough to cover his other tracks? This is an exchange that claims superior security and all that other bullshit.

Honestly after seeing this shitshow I wish a true decentralised exchange was created... something where you can just do wallet to wallet trades of one coin to another and a bit goes off to a change address or something for the services fees. I was looking at using poloniex and bittrex but no matter where you go or what you read there is all this doubt... maybe I just go back to doing trade by trade in small amounts or something. Maybe just cash my alts back to bitcoin and run away for 6 months and come back after the halving Smiley. Probably the only sensible way.

This forum is an exchange too...

But on the other hand, this is not a regulated system so it's kind of like the old gold and silver and diamond days of old...

I trust, as of this post and subject to change before the next post, Cryptopia right now for my coin trading.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:18:23 AM

wow....

ok its your choice to believe what you want but im not him/her.

im not mates with terrik either. he was acusing me of cryptsy fud on cryptopia and we had a big argument about it. i think no0o0 etc coming back to my username is a real stretch. i just googled n0o0o0 and its everywhere so not isolated.

i commented on the net topic because im in the netcoin skype channel and talk to bigj. i dont believe him and cyber to be the same person i offered my opinion.

surely there are other posters you trust here that watch cryptsy trollbox to show me chatting in it? cause ive been in it many times. your call in the end, happy to provide something to show im not him if you have any suggestions.
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:19:27 AM

Im now coming up on 30 days trying to withdraw .3 BTC.

This is just stupid...

Quit FUD'ing with your comments and you wouldn't have any problems.
AKA: The JShock retort.

You are right,... my bad. I should have been willing to wait years in the corner while they sort out issues that have nothing to do with me...

:-D
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:22:08 AM

Digitalsannity649
timotheederetz126

2) Form as an LLC

Not sure about the states but I had read in Australia that prenuptials are useless when a child enters and they have to be made not under duress etc. #3 is almost impossible as we are dealing with other human beings so tomorrow they could just spaz out.

Yup... that's why all the big businesses are corporations... but ol Vern apparently didn't think about the future... just about the scam...  That's at least how I see it...

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:33:56 AM

I would bet my left nut in a heart beat you are Jagropolite.
And it's coming together nicely now..

I watched as 3 guys on Cryptsy chat were there always defending cryptsy
- cyberpinoy
- Terrik
- Jagropolite

I met Jag when i registered a month after Cryptsy opened.. he was there when it started.
I know this guy well.. 3 years.

Last few months i had posted comments on here directed at Jagropolite to comment on here.
Because he was coming to the forum and this section !
And he was commenting on the topic before and after this one.. avoiding this one perm 100% forever.
HE STILL has not commented on this topic one time.
But he HAS been highly vocal on the Cryptsy Troll-box defending Cryptsy every day calling us all FUD'sters etc
with Terrik + cyberpinoy.
I had called him out to say something on this topic numerous times.
As he clearly read it i can tell by his chat box comments.

Jag has a history cough cough ADT hahahah

So what has he been up to lately ?

NET coin !

Not once did i see this 0o0o0o name guy on any chat box ever.
Who has been listed as NET staff ?
0o0o0o0o
Who has been best friends with 'pinoy and Terrik admitting to skyping with them lots etc ?
Jagropolite..

I looked at this guys comment history and i see an obsession with him..
He is hell bent on proving BigJ is not Terrik or 'pinoy..
Because it's him !
Prob one of countless alt's he puppets.

Wanna know why i started looking Jag ?

Look at your alt name here.. o0o0

Then check this out..

----

I have not seen ANYONE in crypto type like that but YOU !
And why i looked at o0o0 post history it seals the deal.. done
case closed.

Deal with HippieTech now LOL

PS:
The other *unmentioned* names in that NET COIN list will be dealt with eventually.

We have a crew / of Cryptsy Shill's that have a long history.
And gradually it's been exposed.

This is Jag: https://www.quora.com/profile/Joan-Smith-39

So if you are 100% sure that is jagropolite I'm quite happy to do some kind of verification over video conference or the like showing myself... I can use the camera on my surface pro to show me logging into bitcointalk or the like for validation. I mentioned him/her because I didn't know jag's gender but that does make it very easy me being male. Happy to prove this on condition once done I receive a retractment and apology on the accusation of being jagropolite.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:36:12 AM

Hey, Blind Spot  Tongue, take a look at the title of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276884.0 No, not the title it is now, but its original title seen in Post #2 forward.

You 0we me a co0kie.  Kiss
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:41:04 AM

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:47:49 AM

people are getting emails and sms's now with phishing links... tell me now hmmm how are only cryptsy numbers getting these texts? retards in cryptsy chat box are saying bet its fromt he gox mailing lists... sure cause people put phone numbers there.

I'm wondering if our old pal paul vern has sold off some info to scammers. Or maybe a pissed off insider that hasn't been paid and decided they can get their payment this way through data selling.

Makes me thankful I have just the google auth mode and didn't give my mobile number.

Horus should probably get right on that being the security guy to find the leak source right? Bad for cryptsy too.. mobile data leak opens up law suits. That shitty exchange just got more shitty.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 03:54:50 AM

Cryptsy is fully licenced and regulated by the SEC.

So, the SEC allows an exchange to not allow its users to exit their platform via the predominate currency - Bitcoin - forcing clients to withdraw their requests and exit via other cryptocurrencies that have been highly inflated while if abiding by said option the new withdraw requests must be of small amounts, otherwise back to square one and start all over again.

I think Paul's divorce is the least of his worries. HAHAHA

Bernie Madoff was fully licenced and regulated by the SEC.

His fucking daughter-in-law was the one who OK'd his feeder funds.  Or some such shit.

And that's not all.  Where did this story go, besides down the memory hole?'

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/536/the-secret-recordings-of-carmen-segarra

The SEC is a gormless, deeply captured enemy of the people that does nothing except prevent merit from playing its proper role in upward or downward class mobility.

They will be among those first up against the wall when the revolution comes.  They know it, and they know they deserve it.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:58:50 AM

people are getting emails and sms's now with phishing links... tell me now hmmm how are only cryptsy numbers getting these texts? retards in cryptsy chat box are saying bet its fromt he gox mailing lists... sure cause people put phone numbers there.

I'm wondering if our old pal paul vern has sold off some info to scammers. Or maybe a pissed off insider that hasn't been paid and decided they can get their payment this way through data selling.

Makes me thankful I have just the google auth mode and didn't give my mobile number.

Horus should probably get right on that being the security guy to find the leak source right? Bad for cryptsy too.. mobile data leak opens up law suits. That shitty exchange just got more shitty.

Wasn't it Horus that was in position to amass vitals in the first place.

"Oh my fuckin' God, girls, it's Horus the Fox! We didn't see that coming, and the sun was even out. Quick, hide the nest eggs!"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:01:52 AM

Cryptsy is fully licenced and regulated by the SEC.

So, the SEC allows an exchange to not allow its users to exit their platform via the predominate currency - Bitcoin - forcing clients to withdraw their requests and exit via other cryptocurrencies that have been highly inflated while if abiding by said option the new withdraw requests must be of small amounts, otherwise back to square one and start all over again.

I think Paul's divorce is the least of his worries. HAHAHA

Bernie Madoff was fully licenced and regulated by the SEC.

His fucking daughter-in-law was the one who OK'd his feeder funds.  Or some such shit.

And that's not all.  Where did this story go, besides down the memory hole?'

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/536/the-secret-recordings-of-carmen-segarra

The SEC is a gormless, deeply captured enemy of the people that does nothing except prevent merit from playing its proper role in upward or downward class mobility.

They will be among those first up against the wall when the revolution comes.  They know it, and they know they deserve it.

i like Ira Glass. Here's the transcript: http://www.thisamericanlife.org/sites/default/files/TAL536_transcript.pdf

They found deference to the banks, they found an unwillingness
to take action, extreme passivity, and they found what experts call “regulatory capture.”
Regulatory capture is when a regulator gets too cozy with the company he’s supposed to
be monitoring. He’s a watchdog who licks the face of an intruder, and plays catch with
the intruder, instead of barking at him. Beim says that people inside the Fed told him
yeah, capture was an issue for them.
craptsy_sucks

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:10:02 AM

WTF? New notice in Cryptsy's header:

"Important System Notification

NOTICE: UNTIL WE ARE ABLE TO DETERMINE EXTENT OF ATTACK, ALL WITHDRAWALS AND MARKETS ARE PAUSED"

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: