Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006426 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:42:08 PM

Speaking of "Matt"
Some guy with that name was just talking on the Solar Coin ANN topic..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785257.msg12970542#msg12970542

Considering BJ claims to sell them (solar panels) for a living..
who wants to bet he isn't on that topic some where with an alt name ?

EDIT:
If he's not involved with that coin ? ..well at least i tipped him off on something he might be interested in. Smiley
See i'm being nice guys ..all helpful & what not

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 01:52:05 PM

Matt is Defaced AKA: Frank (leader of the coin Franko Coin + 1 Related Pool)
Defaced has a Disqus profile i had ran into a few times too.
With out a doubt a friendly guy but he is one of their long time bum buddies.

Yall done went full potato

My name is Christopher Franko. Everyone knows that lol. I'm even in the damn pictures yall shared earlier of the cryptsy on air hangout (as a guest).. Such great detectives and yet.... no one knows that i'm a real person?! Jesus christ.

And yes, ive known most of them for a very long time. They were one of the first exchanges to believe in FRK. Because I was always active and always helpful there they made me a mod. Mods have no special insight into the inner workings and our volunteer job is to just keep the peace when we can.

Have fun with your witch hunt fellas!

i knew some of that but i got ya to reveal far more Wink
duh man.. i was on your pool remember ?
Franko coin was far more legit than most coins ..not bad mouthing it.
made me a mod ? hmm interesting indeed !

so this is not you defaced ?

edit:
Guys's are just lining up to say they work for Cryptsy LOL
and yeah i know *some chatbox mod's have access and others may not.

You got me to reveal more? wait wut? Your asd is showing man put it back in the bag. I dont work for cryptsy I'm a mod... a volunteer chat moderator. To work implies I get a pay check I dont. So you googled my youtube.. man you're good! Everything i'm saying is public, how can you "reveal" public info? All of my social media sites are completely public, Ive never tried to hide who I am or what I do at cryptsy.. because my only power is to ban people who call other people names.. in a trollbox. Everyone in the trollbox knows, mods are powerless. There is even a distinction between mods and admins. Admins have a little crown next to their names. Sometimes we even copy and paste support ticket numbers to the admins zomg!

I mean ffs, if you are going to share a SS of my video atleast have the decency to share a link to the video so i could possibly get $0.10 from ad revenue. sheesh.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 01:58:53 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz5YtIlXuxA

Subscribe! Like! Share! take screen shots and send it to all your friends lol.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 02:59:24 PM

It's quite amazing how all these wannabe scammers migrate from one scam to another like flies between turds.

Paul Vlad "owned" (or pretended to own) the original Paycoin PYC and when GAW invented their Paycoin (without bothering to check if the name has already been used) he tried to sell the "goodwill" to Garza. Got paid in XPY and shilled for it really hard, then came back to shill some more...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg12482690#msg12482690
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg12482226#msg12482226
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg12479332#msg12479332

Domain jaguarcoin.com is registred to:

Registrant Email: Vlad2Vlad@yahoo.com
Admin Name: Maria Vlad
Admin Street: 8580 SW Turquoise Loop
Admin City: Beaverton
Admin State/Province: Oregon
Admin Postal Code: 97007
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: +1.5039847363

Surely, not my Maria: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=26333

David L Vladimirou (aka David Vlad)

211 Main ST #FL 7
San Francisco, CA 94105

vlawdfish@aol.com
vlawdfish@bigfoot.com
david.vladimirou@schwab.com

ohhh the lies lol

What an idiot.  haha

Check the address for David Vlad.  Check the address on PayPal for David.Vlad@hotmail.com.  lol

And do a reverse lookup for my phone number, it will come up David Vlad.

And yeah, a year ago I thought of writing David Vlad on this thread as my contact info on an official press release, and I also posted a phone number registered to david vlad cause I knew your dumb ass would be coming today.   Hahahaaaa.

Don't quit your day job, dude.  lol

Personally, I would've gone with Vinny Vlad. HAHAHA

Found it!

It was deadsea33.

His post count went from ~530 to 13.

And most of his posts were on this thread.

Very bizarre!

Edit:  But he did leave his post saying he wanted CEX to remain on the board as an honorary member.  If he should have deleted any post that should have been his top #1 pick.  lol

We still love you, Deadsea33! 

Is Deadsea33 a Freemason like Joshua Zipkin?

Can't say... but I do recall Horus/jdtmp4 goin on about being one not long after the truth about his socks puppet show was exposed.

cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 03:05:56 PM

My name is Christopher Franko. Everyone knows that lol. I'm even in the damn pictures yall shared earlier of the cryptsy on air hangout (as a guest).. Such great detectives and yet.... no one knows that i'm a real person?! Jesus christ.

And yes, ive known most of them for a very long time. They were one of the first exchanges to believe in FRK. Because I was always active and always helpful there they made me a mod. Mods have no special insight into the inner workings and our volunteer job is to just keep the peace when we can.

edit:

You got me to reveal more? wait wut? Your asd is showing man put it back in the bag. I dont work for cryptsy I'm a mod... a volunteer chat moderator. To work implies I get a pay check I dont. So you googled my youtube.. man you're good! Everything i'm saying is public, how can you "reveal" public info? All of my social media sites are completely public, Ive never tried to hide who I am or what I do at cryptsy.. because my only power is to ban people who call other people names.. in a trollbox. Everyone in the trollbox knows, mods are powerless. There is even a distinction between mods and admins. Admins have a little crown next to their names. Sometimes we even copy and paste support ticket numbers to the admins zomg!

I mean ffs, if you are going to share a SS of my video atleast have the decency to share a link to the video so i could possibly get $0.10 from ad revenue. sheesh.

So it may be true mods don't get paid, but they do have positions of power and influence being that they are mods. What they say about coins and related projects hold tremendous sway over users in the chatbox and by extension to other venues like this forum. If nothing else , Paul V, as owner of crypsty has a fiduciary responsibility to make sure all persons involved with his exchange act honestly and above board... be they volunteer or paid employee.  The example of bumface koolio and moosa using their positions as mods to pump and dump coins should have never been allowed...and after it occurred certainly controls should have been put in place to keep it from happening again. Based on the litany of schemes and shit coins added since...it would appear that no such house cleaning or oversight was ever done.  Intentionally or not...only Paul know for sure.  
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 03:14:22 PM

edit:

So it may be true mods don't get paid, but they do have positions of power and influence being that they are mods. What they say about coins and related projects hold tremendous sway over users in the chatbox and by extension to other venues like this forum. If nothing else , Paul V, as owner of crypsty has a fiduciary responsibility to make sure all persons involved with his exchange act honestly and above board... be they volunteer or paid employee.  The example of bumface koolio and moosa using their positions as mods to pump and dump coins should have never been allowed...and after it occurred certainly controls should have been put in place to keep it from happening again. Based on the litany of schemes and shit coins added since...it would appear that no such house cleaning or oversight was ever done.  Intentionally or not...only Paul know for sure.  

I agree it shouldn't of been allowed and koolio certainly got canned for it. I remember when they added koolio as a mod it caused quit a stir in the various skype rooms. No one was happy because everyone knew his reputation from btc-e. Mods do have rules in place where we arnt allowed to blindly shill coins we like. Even as the developer for FRK and EXP im not allowed to sing their praises in the chat. However I am allowed to talk about my projects, answer questions and help people if they have problems with them. But we both know the difference between shilling and generally just sharing information that might be helpful to someone. And like you said, its incredibly important to use positions of power and authority responsibly.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:09:49 PM

@Spoetnik:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg12977278#msg12977278

BitJohn is the dude on the far right in that image on the video that's linked.

About the bear with the pellet gun: My post was a joke referencing your avatar of a penguin with a gun and I not seeing a bear as the poster I quoted may have been alluding to. Please try to keep up with my warped brain cells.  Grin Grin Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:45:25 PM

I don't really understand the Afghanistan bit, probably because I'm being retarded. But otherwise, you're totally correct, people complain at everything they can, won't be long before asking for compensation. People suck.

As of a couple months BitJohn was deployed to Afhanistan and took care of issues during his "down time". Don't know if he still is.

To keep everyone up to speed on the staggering growth we have had and what its affecting and what we are doing.

The logouts are due to a couple factors no one right answer.
1. Inactivity
2. High traffic load has been booting users
3. In some cases traffic load was so high DDOS protection service has kicked in. We are working with them to prevent this in the future.
4. Some session tweaking vern is doing should help for a bit.
5. Exponential User growth.

Some common questions about the logouts and answers.
1. The new site logs me out all the time? In reality the new site is more efficient at handling sessions the issue is the number of new users has almost doubled in 6 days.
2. What are you doing to fix it? We have already brought up one new server and purchased 5 more servers. We are also looking locally to see if there is a faster option.
3. When will the new servers be up? As soon as we get them in we will add them.

Why is it suddenly so crazy and why didn't you plan for this?
1. We planned for some big growth double in fact. We have had about 8 times that growth
2. Why are so many people signing up?
a. Wall Street Journal
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304607104579210051252568362
b. NYtimes article http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/11/24/in-bitcoins-orbit-rival-virtual-currencies-vie-for-acceptance/?_r=0
c. Closure of competitor MCXnow had over 10000 users many of which have signed up with cryptsy.com
d. New policy by competitor to limit chat based on holdings has brought many users to cryptsy.com.
e. Bitcoin price being over 900 and now over a 1000 has led to MANY new entrants into crypto. We expect TV media to start hitting it hard again causing even more growth.

We at cryptsy.com are working very actively to resolve this. Thanks for your patience and look forward to fixing this issue soon!

Amazing what a soldier can do in a war zone.

Soldier Under Fire: BitJohn, get on the horn and call for backup!
BitJohn: Will do, as soon I update our new servers stateside. You smell that? I love the smell of new altcoins in the morning.
crypto jerk

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:05:26 PM

Im not sure i understand the deadsea33 link/quote.

Vlad however, if you believe his posts, can't even tie his shoe let alone run a crypto exchange. Vlad has def though stuck his fingers in many a crypto pie. Besides shitcoin, he tried to start failed coins such as pizza and beer, catholic , etc. Yep he embarrassed himself with paycoin. And max.coin. He also has no problem approaching the scumiest of humans, ie jaimie diamond.

I know that he has repeatedly voiced his support for cryptsy as he mentioned it is an american org so they can be sued. Do i think that vlad is a crypto clown who has no prob getting into bed with sheisters, yes. But i don't see any evidence to link vlad to cryptsy.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:15:46 PM

I don't really understand the Afghanistan bit, probably because I'm being retarded. But otherwise, you're totally correct, people complain at everything they can, won't be long before asking for compensation. People suck.

As of a couple months BitJohn was deployed to Afhanistan and took care of issues during his "down time". Don't know if he still is.

To keep everyone up to speed on the staggering growth we have had and what its affecting and what we are doing.

The logouts are due to a couple factors no one right answer.
1. Inactivity
2. High traffic load has been booting users
3. In some cases traffic load was so high DDOS protection service has kicked in. We are working with them to prevent this in the future.
4. Some session tweaking vern is doing should help for a bit.
5. Exponential User growth.

Some common questions about the logouts and answers.
1. The new site logs me out all the time? In reality the new site is more efficient at handling sessions the issue is the number of new users has almost doubled in 6 days.
2. What are you doing to fix it? We have already brought up one new server and purchased 5 more servers. We are also looking locally to see if there is a faster option.
3. When will the new servers be up? As soon as we get them in we will add them.

Why is it suddenly so crazy and why didn't you plan for this?
1. We planned for some big growth double in fact. We have had about 8 times that growth
2. Why are so many people signing up?
a. Wall Street Journal
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304607104579210051252568362
b. NYtimes article http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/11/24/in-bitcoins-orbit-rival-virtual-currencies-vie-for-acceptance/?_r=0
c. Closure of competitor MCXnow had over 10000 users many of which have signed up with cryptsy.com
d. New policy by competitor to limit chat based on holdings has brought many users to cryptsy.com.
e. Bitcoin price being over 900 and now over a 1000 has led to MANY new entrants into crypto. We expect TV media to start hitting it hard again causing even more growth.

We at cryptsy.com are working very actively to resolve this. Thanks for your patience and look forward to fixing this issue soon!

Amazing what a soldier can do in a war zone.

Soldier Under Fire: BitJohn, get on the horn and call for backup!
BitJohn: Will do, as soon I update our new servers stateside. You smell that? I love the smell of new altcoins in the morning.

I have the charts on live in my office at work and monitor it on my phone throughout the day.

An Afghanistan deployment stint consists of 9 months. It looks like it near impossible that BitJohn was in a war zone when it was claimed he was. Even his posting times from Afghanistan don't make any sense if he was there during anytime in 2013.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:50:56 PM

Has anyone mentioned Franko (FRK)?

Good coin. Good community.

One of the last posts by pr9me.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 05:52:20 PM

Can't say... but I do recall Horus/jdtmp4 goin on about being one not long after the truth about his socks puppet show was exposed.

He claims to be a Mason eh? I am very interested in knowing which Lodge he is a member of if this can be found.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:06:26 PM

And in BJ's defense he works defense.. he is usually deployed over seas in the US army and is often unable to deal with Cryptsy matters from Afghanistan etc

Again, deployment to Afghanistan is a 9-month stint. Army personnel are not deployed to a war zone to serve only a few weeks and get to come back stateside to resume a normal life then returned to a war zone to defend the country.

BitJohn's posts reflect him being in Florida at Cryptsy's office and not that of a person conducting business from abroad, let alone near a battlefield in all of 2013/early 2014.

Supposedly, the following dude was/is in Afghanistan: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/182-worldcoin-wdc-information/page-2

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:07:33 PM

And there is another point right on the nose too !
I had brought up more than once a long time ago on Cryptsy chat how these guys at Cryptsy *could
view all of our trade activity then do their own trades etc.. they of course claimed they don't but i call bs.

They have this function built into the markets. They allow users to place and activate future trades automatically with a utility they created. So they don't even have to look to predict, they know since all the users think they need this function to combat the bots on markets and act like their own bot. All of this info is programmed in by Cryptsy users no guessing or viewing trade activity is involved at all.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 06:19:23 PM

Im not sure i understand the deadsea33 link/quote.

Vlad however, if you believe his posts, can't even tie his shoe let alone run a crypto exchange. Vlad has def though stuck his fingers in many a crypto pie. Besides shitcoin, he tried to start failed coins such as pizza and beer, catholic , etc. Yep he embarrassed himself with paycoin. And max.coin. He also has no problem approaching the scumiest of humans, ie jaimie diamond.

I know that he has repeatedly voiced his support for cryptsy as he mentioned it is an american org so they can be sued. Do i think that vlad is a crypto clown who has no prob getting into bed with sheisters, yes. But i don't see any evidence to link vlad to cryptsy.

He tried that "im a stupid noob please help" charade with me two years ago.

He asked me to use his (50) LTC and buy him some COLlossuscoin at the now defucnt BTCLTCdotCOM, claiming that he couldn't figure out how to use the site because it was in Chinese only at that time.

Assuming that this was some kind of Cryptsy/shitcoin dev ploy to win my trust or discredit me.. I went with it. HAHAHA (lolz Bruno)

After several weeks of lame excuses as to why he couldn't provide me with his addy, I essentially had to beg him to take back his 500-1000USD worth of COL.

Thats 1 B if I was to pull the 400M sell order at 7. Which btw shows us as being the only one at that price. Everyone has piled on to sell at 6 so Ill stick it out.

Have you been watching btcltc ? Why oo why did I pull my buy at 3 !! uuuuuahhahhaahhhhhhhaggggggg... :p

Lets see your COL addy. Grin

I hear ya man, I didn't think it was gonna see 3 again once it hit 8.  You called that one right.

I have windows 8 on this new laptop and I've been wresting with it to get it to work but no wallet installs yet.

I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Hey, have you bought any ixCoin for yourself yet?  Just 5,000 coins.

I'll make you the same offer I made that other guy last night.  If you promise to hold ixCoin until at least $5 I will pay for half of your 5,000 IXC purchase.  But you have to give me your word that you won't sell it if it pops, just wait for the Bitcoin ETF And then wait to see how the bankers will react.

What do you say?

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 06:27:41 PM

He claims to be a Mason eh? I am very interested in knowing which Lodge he is a member of if this can be found.

He let that slip while I was trolling him (and Vlad) about their involvement with the "holiday crypto fundraiser".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310335.msg4830766#msg4830766
Quote from: jdtmp4
This is last years paper article - http://www.simcoe.com/news-story/2008435-masons-spread-christmas-cheer-at-smh/       I'm trying to find one for this year. Thanks guys

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310335.msg4860526#msg4860526
My masons lodge was doing a toy drive that they do every year to get gifts for kids in our local hospital.

Yet during the "hangout", he claimed to be in Toronto.

Btw, did anyone notice how much I made Vlad2Vlad squirm ? HAHAfreakinHA Tongue

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 06:40:49 PM

He let that slip while I was trolling him (and Vlad) about their involvement with the "holiday crypto fundraiser".

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310335.msg4830766#msg4830766
This is last years paper article - http://www.simcoe.com/news-story/2008435-masons-spread-christmas-cheer-at-smh/       I'm trying to find one for this year. Thanks guys

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310335.msg4860526#msg4860526
My masons lodge was doing a toy drive that they do every year to get gifts for kids in our local hospital.

Yet during the "hangout", he claimed to be in Toronto.

Btw, did anyone notice how much I made Vlad2Vlad squirm ? HAHAfreakinHA Tongue

Thanks for the information, it is appreciated.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:53:03 PM

edit:

Where do i start ?
Well you're being defensive LOL
And yeah Volunteering or not.. doing work for Cryptsy means your one of them.
And i have long suspected you were Mr. Franko and you have always denied it outright.
You claimed it was not your coin and that you were only some guy who started a pool for it.

The guy in the picture started Franko i thought so that is why i asked if that was you.
I have seen your picture on the forum a few times before.. or around the crypto scene in the last couple years.
Your picture is old news lol
But i think ? that pic just turned up on a Google image search i did last couple days for Cryptsy.
I wasn't looking for any info on you or Franko "the coin".
So i never did see a youtube video nor do i ever go to youtube.. i can't stand the site to be honest.

But since your the only Cryptsy guy talking why not answer some questions for us ?
What is BitJohn's real name ?
What other staff or *volunteer* moderators are there ? Can you list their names ?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:00:58 PM

@Spoetnik:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg12977278#msg12977278

BitJohn is the dude on the far right in that image on the video that's linked.

About the bear with the pellet gun: My post was a joke referencing your avatar of a penguin with a gun and I not seeing a bear as the poster I quoted may have been alluding to. Please try to keep up with my warped brain cells.  Grin Grin Grin

Ok i will check it out thanks.
and i was sure you were joking before but just in case.. a lot of info is poured in here.
so i thought you might have missed something.
i also tend to add stuff after i hit submit.

So are you thinking that first picture you dug up of BJ is false ?
The one with the blonde in it ?

I noticed a blonde girl in a story holding her drivers license up on an old story i just seen.
first thing i thought was that BJ picture with some blonde girl..

http://altcoinpress.com/2014/05/cryptsy-verfications-live-as-usd-market-nears/

That site is run by super Goldcoin shill MicroGuy.. long time Cryptsy chat box veteran.
He can attest to seeing lot's..

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:18:19 PM

Has anyone mentioned Franko (FRK)?

Good coin. Good community.

One of the last posts by pr9me.

Nice find.. yeah i was saying before he vanished off the planet when JSHock showed up eh.
and both had the same aggressive attitude etc.. i have always suspected they are the same guy.
Incidentally both have banned me from Cryptsy chat with the same snotty attitude.
Who's laughing now mouthy piece of shit bitch  Cool

Those fuckers had the nerve to boot me for no reason then when they seen me later
they ganged up on me and mouthed me off insulting me and calling me a crybaby etc. (Staff Profesionalism)

They would keep saying what are you gonna do run like a baby to Bitcointalk and create more topics crying ?
All because i was pissed off about being treated like shit by Cryptsy staff and banned / booted for no reason.
The mods there have for years allowed people to troll me for hours on end then later then boot me over it.
Now ?
It's my turn to look at their sinking ship and big mouths and laugh at them all.
Cryptsy your a pile of douche bags and you deserve what you get.. you are all corrupt and you know it !
We ALL know it.
Where is that big mouth now assholes ?
Hide much cocky pricks ? HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

pr9me was last seen here March 30, 2015, 08:09:08 AM

He was a chat box mod + more since Cryptsy started (at least since i got there about 2 months after they opened)
pr9me was also on the Franko coin pool with me run by defaced.. as was Mullick.

ProTip:
Don't fuck with Fuck !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: