Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006428 times)
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:23:46 AM

Defaced is a really cool guy, and as far as I have known him he has been honest. He is one of the more trustworthy developers in the alt coin world and does a lot to help the crypto cause.

yes by pumping out shitcoin after shitcoin, including the latest premine garabage  Roll Eyes

Hio kelsey. xD

That might explain why he likes wolf0 and his "optimized" mining software/kernels.

HAHA (puff puff) HA Tongue

Btw.. were you around that day when TomSelleck'sStache started freaking out about his hashpower exploit and/or scrypt asic kernel ?

nope missed that one ?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:38:03 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 06:49:51 AM by Gleb Gamow

I heart Matt Carson!

Still waiting on my R17 refund. Three PMs to bobsag and at least two forum posts on the relevant thread. Have sent DZ and bobsag one last PM before I'm calling this coop a scam.

The co-op was a scam from the get-go, of which I've shown on a myriad of threads, with ~300 posts on Black Arrow that were deleted, including the following:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Well, I cancelled and got a full refund (minus 20 dollars) from Minersource, was pretty quick and painless.

Lucky for you..........

I've been dealing with Matt @ Minersource for 2.5 weeks...
Now that my order has been canceled.  Still no refund yet.

At one point, I got an email that wire is on my way (which I never received).
It was $49 off what I paid for my order.

Sad

This is exactly what I'm concerned about, cancelling but ending up with both no order spot and no money back.

bobsag3 / Matt

Please refund my money!
I just sent you another email!

Still no words/replies from Matt yet on the status of my refund.
I'm going to PM him on this forum just to make sure...........

He'll just reply with "No way, Jose!" then quote BA's stance on refunds. Remember, Matty Boy is just a vetted reseller. Correction! The first ever double-vetted Bitcoiner that was BA's first vetted reseller.

Any questions?

Q1: Yes, I have one. Who vetted him?
A1: Only John K., who's no longer around, and some new dude from Hawaii, the same state that John K. is from.
Q2: And this makes Matt viable?
A1: That and this:

Hookah. Check! Skype contacts. Check! Matt's first and second warehouse in Missouri being the same warehouse. Check!

Let's revisit Black Arrow's first trustworthy reseller, shall we?

From the desk of Bobsag3, a.k.a. Matt Carson, Black Arrow's first and #1 reseller for their miners.

<snip>

I never ended up moving to another warehouse in Rolla, just the one. We went right from small warehouse in rolla > denver warehouse in one move, early Jan.
We paid for every month, and if your in contact with who you should be to verify that kind of info, they will verify it. So yes, your blowing smoke up peoples asses.

And with that im done on the subject. I think people have seen im more than up front compared to most here- but lets stay on topic about BA, or about actual minersource orders.

Timeline of Matt Carson's datacenter locations. Originally posted in Black Arrow's self-moderated thread, but quickly deleted for being...wait for it..off-topic (and that I was trolling, so they claim). Black Arrow has proof that Matt Carson can NOT be trusted, but continue to use him as their official reseller in the US. If I were to use Tom Williams, of mybitcoin.com, as my official reseller for some product, stating that people change, would I be able to sell many product, Alex Sovu, of cardreaderfactory.com? Me, the asshole, no think so, yet...

BUILDING #1: Purchased the building, awaiting infrastructure.

Building was purchased today!
All the wiring and infrastructure equipment arrives tomorrow-Wednesday. Over 400lb. Poor UPS man

<snip>

Thanks- Ill be moving to a custom made facility here in under 3 weeks.

BUILDING #2: Moving to a better facility here (still in Missouri) located 90 miles away.

Major Update!

We will be moving to a much large, much better facility here by the end of the month. There may be a short down time (its only a 90mi drive) while being setup at the new facility, but we will not be turning anything off right up to the last minute.

Major Update!

We will be moving to a much large, much better facility here by the end of the month. There may be a short down time (its only a 90mi drive) while being setup at the new facility, but we will not be turning anything off right up to the last minute.

Building acquired Smiley

I cant answer on the software but I can on the shipping. Looks like the boards should be done here within 48 hours, and then will be dispatched after a small amount of testing to AUS, and me in the US. At least from me, all boards will then be tested again (Not sure how long... suggestions?) and then immediatly shipped out same day via UPS Next Day/2nd Day air [depending on location]. As soon as we know the boards are done, we can give  concrete delivery.

I'd sample test say 1/10th of the boards for a few hours on testnet.  That'd be my recommendation

Yeah I can do that. *might* be able to live stream, or atleast upload a ton of pictures.
I will be shipping from MO. Middle of the country, and if your anywhere close to me Im ok with local pickup Smiley.

And I just want to say guys - Barn has been working very hard behind the screens to bring this all together... this stuff is immensely complex.

Here we are, on November 18th, and Matt still has his datacenter in Missouri at the second facility:

<snip>

This is why I went from garage > warehouse > bigger warehouse. Heat is nuts.

Shenzhen, China    11/26/2013    8:05 P.M.   Departure Scan

Yea, but do the thumbs have any tracking info?  When you get the board delivery after a quick run though where are they coming from for you. I seem to expect California.
No idea on the thumbs- thats all Barn.
I will be shipping out from Central MO.

Does anyone have any details regarding power consumption. The genesis block calculator says expected power usage per unit to be 2100 watts. I am afraid for me that's not going to work. To be honest I was expecting something that would work on a residential 120v circuit. They also do not offer any hosting yet unfortunately.

I got ya covered Tongue
But yeah that is kind of silly. Im glad when I put my new facility together I decided to say fuck it and got all 240v

November 26th, edited on the 28th, Matt Carson is still in Missouri at the second facility: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347732.msg3723600#msg3723600

bobsag3: Vetted Co-op member. World's lowest hosting fees for vetted miner hosting at a professional colocation hosting facility in Missouri!  Official Black Arrow US Reseller and US Distributor for Drillbit Systems. New Pres. of our Mining Operations arm of our LLC. Providing R19 and R19B miners to the GB Forum!

And still upgrading his second facility:

<snip>

No problem. Im having a 400A 240V pannel installed just for the 2kw+ miners that seem to be coming out.

On December 12, 2013, fresh back from China, Matt Carson posted the following... BTW, still located in Missiouri:

This makes no sense financially and if it's going to be hosted in a data center it should be using specialized GPU mining racks that can run more GPUs per motherboard/CPU.  You really need open racks and to use PCI-E riser ribbons if you want to build a GPU mining rig, using a desktop computer case makes no sense especially because heat is a huge issue with scrypt mining.  Also to be honest, scrypt mining is VERY finicky compared to SHA256 mining, you're talking about constant lockups and crashes if heat isn't perfectly controlled.  The amount of time that's going to go into keeping everything running is going to be much higher than with bitcoins and given how the Bitfury towers already caused a ton of problems I'm not sure the coop has enough manpower to keep racks of scrypt miners up and running.

The new facility comes with me also having hired 6 more people to help out. I am currently training them right now.

On December 13, Matt Carson hired additional staff to work at his Missouri-based datacenter, to date not mentioning Denver even once.

<snip>

I am working with them right now for me to help with their tickets, so we can get the response time much faster. I have hired additional staff that start work here in a few weeks, and I know they are working hard to improve their systems.

I cant speak on the refunds unfortunately, I am still discussing the options with them.

Four hours later, Matt mentions for the first the move to Denver, right after somebody ask about local pickup since he lives in KC. Did his new hires move to Denver with him?

We will offer local pickups- but we are moving to a massive new facility in CO, so pickups will have to be from there Smiley.

ALSO: I now have access to the BA ticket system, so if you need a response feel free to PM and I can at least check on the status for you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288012

We are all moved into the new place, lots of updates and pictures to come!

BUILDING #3:

Somewhere in Colorado.

Hi guys.. Have you seen that on the BS, sorry BA website ?

As far I remember, when I ordered the X-1, they announced around 0.5W/Gh, which was great, then , they moved to a 0.65W/Gh, and now :

Preliminary specifications:
Node process: 28nm High Performance Process
Package: High Performance Flip Chip BGA
Clock: 1.01 Ghz (Slow/Slow corner)
Voltage: 0.85V
Cores: 99 fully unrolled cores
Efficiency (including leakage): 0.75 W/Ghash/second

This means, the UPS I have bought, the electrical installation changes I have done are NOT corresponding ANYMORE to their new specifications !!! Also, they seem to have AGAIN delays, and worse, instead of concentrating their power to be "Just-In-Time", they have started a new project with LTC chips !

First time I invest on BSPO (Bullshit Pre-Orders), from firms that are unable to manage what they offered ! Not sure if I am going to ask for a refund from the sellers...

Still expecting news from Matt and the OFODB to be soon available (Old Fucking Orders Database)... And don't tell me that 6 months + 25% of hashing power will cover the losses I have had (UPS going to be overloaded, even I took one UPS with 25% more power as required !) ...

Angry Michel.

I would request a refund...

Good luck if requesting from Black Arrow, for Matt Carson handles the BA's ticket system. SERIOUSLY!!!

Just to clarify, Matt Carson does not handle our support ticket system.

We will offer local pickups- but we are moving to a massive new facility in CO, so pickups will have to be from there Smiley.

ALSO: I now have access to the BA ticket system, so if you need a response feel free to PM and I can at least check on the status for you.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 06:57:14 AM

Defaced is a really cool guy, and as far as I have known him he has been honest. He is one of the more trustworthy developers in the alt coin world and does a lot to help the crypto cause.

yes by pumping out shitcoin after shitcoin, including the latest premine garabage  Roll Eyes

Hio kelsey. xD

That might explain why he likes wolf0 and his "optimized" mining software/kernels.

Btw.. were you around that day when TomSelleck'sStache started freaking out about his hashpower exploit and/or scrypt asic kernel ?

nope missed that one ?

The last I ever heard of/from him, via the cryptsy trollbox, he was doing a "play by play" while trying to get his code to work. He went silent after a minute or two of EUREKA!!s.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:58:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdOEgAG8PLU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vynm0xbCak

In both videos above Paul Vernon goes on record in stating that he briefly mined bitcoins in 2011, got out of it, then returned in 2013, discovered Litecoin, mined it, built a pool for it among other pools, then started Cryptsy on May 20, 2013, via a domain registered in February 2012.

Yet...

http://web.archive.org/web/20130412003923/http://litebonk.com/about

I've been mining bitcoins for a couple years now and have decided to setup my own pool for litecoints. If you guys want to pool with me, then you are welcome to. I have set the fee to 0% for now in hopes that some of you set your donation amount higher than 0%.

"I see things that aren't real. Is there really no cure for the Leroy Fodor Virus that I have?"
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:02:05 AM

yes by pumping out shitcoin after shitcoin, including the latest premine garabage  Roll Eyes

Hio kelsey. xD

nope missed that one ?

Ya i recall that name on chat for sure.. my mom always loved Tom (on TV) she thinks he is a hunk LOL

And welcome to the party kelsey i am sure there is much you could contribute.. nice to see you here !
As ALWAYS kelsey says what i am thinking to a 'T'
Cryptsy 2.0 or Poloniex 2.0 etc etc.. agreed ..not needed (your sentiment is on the money 100%)

edit:
i have expected some more older users to chime in eventually too..
iGotSpots has info and he should come in and speak with us all too Wink
there is a bunch of guys who have LOTS of info and *could speak up !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:22:21 AM

Paul Vernon: If one FeatherCoin pool is good, than two pools is more betterer. Ditto, for two Litecoin pools. Me so savvy! HAHAHA

Bruno: If one Penny Auction site by Paul Vernon is good, than two sites running at the same time is more betterer. HAHAHA

http://web.archive.org/web/20100712155034/http://www.bidzuki.com/

http://domainbigdata.com/bidzuki.com

Domain   bidzuki.com   
Words in domainname   bidzuki   
Date creation   2010-06-15   
Web age   5 years and 5 months
Registrant
Name   Paul Vernon   is associated with 72 domains
Organization   Project Investors Inc   is associated with 23 domains
Email   domains@projectinvestorsinc.com   is associated with 24 domains
Address   160 CONGRESS PARK DR   map
City   DELRAY BEACH   
State   FL
Country   US United States   
Phone   +1.8889639935
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:54:04 AM

I just knew that if I followed down the Paul Vernon domain name rabbit hole far enough that I'd emerge from somebody's anus: http://senatormindcontrol.com/ (safe for work, mostly) Now, that would be a pool worth joinin' (if you're into such things).
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:07:19 AM

I just knew that if I followed down the Paul Vernon domain name rabbit hole far enough that I'd emerge from somebody's anus: http://senatormindcontrol.com/ (safe for work, mostly) Now, that would be a pool worth joinin' (if you're into such things).

Don't be surprised you get a job offer from the US Fed's i bet they are investigating Cryptsy (and others)

i have loooooong said this shit is being watched heavily by US Fed's and i stand by it !

Proof has been trickling out gradually all over crypto..
for example i recently seen a story where the guys in the Mt. Gox investigation from DEA were arrested themselves
for stealing 800k in funds worth of Bitcoin

The best part was the News story breakdown of all the various antics the DEA guys were up to..
They were actively involved in everything everywhere.

There -is- cops reading this !

I have brought this up 100 times since i started and everyone laughed and said "conspiracy nut"
nope..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:29:10 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 08:50:52 AM by Gleb Gamow

Don't be surprised you get a job offer from the US Fed's i bet they are investigating Cryptsy (and others)

i have loooooong said this shit is being watched heavily by US Fed's and i stand by it !

Proof has been trickling out gradually all over crypto..
for example i recently seen a story where the guys in the Mt. Gox investigation from DEA were arrested themselves
for stealing 800k in funds worth of Bitcoin

The best part was the News story breakdown of all the various antics the DEA guys were up to..
They were actively involved in everything everywhere.

There -is- cops reading this !

I have brought this up 100 times since i started and everyone laughed and said "conspiracy nut"
nope..

Yea, you wanna see what I did to the guy - Curtis Green - who them FBI faked his death to appease Ross? http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2013/11/08/meet-the-silk-road-employee-that-the-dread-pirate-roberts-allegedly-tried-to-murder/

Warning: DON'T SIP WHATEVER YOU'RE DRINKIN' WHILE READING THE FOLLOWING! hehehe

<the entire thread is a must read - even Leroy Fodor came to Curtis Green's rescue - BTW, Curtis no longer visits this forum [under his old nym])

I believe vod was contacted. good grief..  all the holes that you poked at are easily explainable. that thread has nothing to do with me personally. im just trying to help them, that is all... you have this need to attack and not believe anyone. remember, these are posts on the internet, its not the ENTIRE life story of anyone. If  you dont think that fundme account was started by his family then please contact his wife.. maybe she can convince you.. i obviously cant. A writer from Wired tweeted it, his name is Andy Greenberg. Also, i believe forbes is doing an article on it soon..But not sure about that one, but i do know that wired tweeted it.

Is there some information that this question is based on? I haven't heard about people helping to bring down Silk Road. Who helped?

Anyway, my position is that the destruction of Silk Road is good for Bitcoin, but it is bad for humanity.

I was wondering when someone would post this question.  I was going to post a "fund" for an individual that got caught up in the SR thing (its not Nod, the guy in washington, either). A basic fund for those that need help in defending themselves against the government.. You know the guy in Washington Nod? the number one seller on SR? He was busted but is working out a deal, probably to get his suppliers, but people like him (and others) that need financial support.

The govt. comes in and takes all belongings, unless you can hide them. So, while this Nod guy made a lot of money, I would bet he cant access any of it and it will  be seized, but im using him as an example really.

If a fund were set up to help those that are going to testify against DPR, would people donate?  I guess ill never find out unless I really set up an address and site to help some people that were strong armed to help the government and dont have a lot of money to fight them (govt.)

In my opinion, doesn't matter if they were strong armed to help or volunteered, they are heroes. They don't HAVE to help.

So, do I understand this right? it doesn't matter who wins? the 10k coins are going charity, regardless, right?

If so, I nominate that some of funds get donated to the Family Literacy Centers, LLC Its a registered non-profit organization/charity that donates time and money to those that need help with literacy. (with the help of computer programs and one-on-one tutors). www.flcinc.org

I donate a lot of my time to this organization, I think its a worthwhile cause.. <Wait till you read who owns it below the fold.>

Thanks,

AR

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=flcinc.org&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=MiuPZYqxx4iHIGkg3+ts+PLn8FNzGUbkL1wHdog9vygQuL1B8CmSSkn%2fFB+mPkxU

Domain Name:FLCINC.ORG
Domain ID: D76907765-LROR
Creation Date: 2001-09-05T16:41:02Z
Updated Date: 2014-08-23T10:17:06Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2015-09-05T16:41:02Z
Sponsoring Registrar:Domain.com, LLC (R1915-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 886
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID:tu1SKURmAhJWcHPT
Registrant Name:Edward Green
Registrant Organization:Family Literacy Centers, Inc.
Registrant Street: 460 E 300 S
Registrant City:Orem
Registrant State/Province:UT
Registrant Postal Code:84097
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8014269970
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.8014268990
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:egreen@flcinc.org
Admin ID:tuI5yOpcHJ5EihGb
Admin Name:Edward Green
Admin Organization:Family Literacy Centers, Inc.
Admin Street: 460 E 300 S
Admin City:Orem
Admin State/Province:UT
Admin Postal Code:84097

Thank you for your well-thought answer..

For my online business. I use a traditional shopping cart that is made with drupal (which is how the website was made) I think i could just use a mt.gox app or im sure someone has made a bitcoin app for drupal.

My brick and morter store only sells higher priced items (jetted bathtubs/fixtures) So giving someone a 3 percent discount could be substantial for them, enough so, to find out what the bitcoin is, lol.. Many sales are 10k or more.. and i think it will be more difficult to accept it here..

But my online business is where I will benefit from it.. Like I said, a grand majority are not in the USA/Canada and their only option is to either send a bank transfer or paypal. So, accepting bitcoins would really help me and the client. (as long as its fairly easy to get their fiat into bitcoin) wont be hard to put a FAQ about bitcoin on the site, with links to educate.

Since I have now invested quite heavily into mining, I thought I need to do my share in helping the bitcoin. If I don't accept it, why should i expect others to?

I guess Ill set up my online store first and go from there..

AR

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=tubzz.net&prog_id=GoDaddy

Domain Name: TUBZZ.NET
Registry Domain ID: 1527378387_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2014-08-28T18:10:03Z
Creation Date: 2008-11-06T19:08:12Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-11-06T19:08:12Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Jeffrey Sargent
Registrant Organization: Sargent & Associates
Registrant Street: 560 South 500 East
Registrant City: Orem
Registrant State/Province: Utah
Registrant Postal Code: 84097
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.8012257145
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.8012219447
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: jssargent@sargentassociates.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Darren Green
Admin Organization: Tubzz Inc.
Admin Street: 315 South 1250 West
Admin City: Lindon
Admin State/Province: Utah
Admin Postal Code: 84042
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: 8017858827
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: jssargent@sargentassociates.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Jeffrey Sargent
Tech Organization: Sargent & Associates
Tech Street: 560 South 500 East
Tech City: Orem
Tech State/Province: Utah
Tech Postal Code: 84097
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: (801) 221-3762

My brother whom invested with me has decided that he may not want to do it, so I was thinking about buying him out or offering his ownership in a GLBSE offering. <The brother is Curtis Clark Green, two years older than Darren Edward Green, formally known as avidreader but quit using that moniker after his brother was arrested, then fake tortured via the use of a bathtud in a hotel to convince the pirate dude of SilkRoad that he was snuffed.>

If you can afford it, keep all the gear to yourself Wink (ie. buy your brother out yourself, or convince him to stay the course on the project).

EDIT: It wouldnt be a bond, it would be shares only and where I would keep 10-15 percent myself and use about 35-40 percent for upgrades and the rest dividends.. I just brought up bonds as a possible option..end edit

This is what im leaning towards.. I  just saw so many mining bonds that I thought it may be worth a shot..

There have been several people telling me that they would buy a lot of it.. The 12 singles that I have running are already part of the sc upgrade with bfl. The only reason I got them was that I wanted to mine with something before the asics hit. They have already been upgraded at the time of purchase..

My business plan as a whole, will keep expanding, not only with bfl but with whomever has the best asic at the best price, hence one of the reasons I have stopped buying any more asics and want to wait to see what transpires.. so, to help keep up with the difficulty will depend on a couple factors, 1. btc price and 2. my btc income.. even with my almost 3 TH/S of asic/FPGA's that ive purchased I will be using that 35 percent with someone in adding more machines..(maybe more)..

Like I said in my op, I have already paid for over 2THs (one should be here in or near the first group..

I know that mining companies are frowned upon, but at the same time, most seem to do well, at least the ones that are well planned. That is why i made this thread. I hate starting something that I regret later..

As to idea number 2? Ill have to keep working on that.. There are a couple that have a "similar" look..The couple forum members that i've run it by think its a good idea, so Ill make that a higher priority...

Thanks for the suggestions.. I

Notice that Darren used avidreader as his moniker due to his family's connection to http://flcinc.org/, probably owned by their Mormon dad, hence why the family has distanced themselves from Curtis Green, but not Darren, for they were in partnership together in some Bitcoin ventures.

https://secure.utah.gov/bes/details.html?entity=8450280-0160

BITCOIN INVESTMENTS , LLC

Entity Number: 8450280-0160
Company Type: LLC - Domestic
Address: 460 E 300 S Orem, UT 84097
State of Origin:
Registered Agent: Darren E Green
Registered Agent Address:
460 E 300 S
Orem, UT 84097

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/575038460/Homes-alight-for-holidays.html?pg=all

You might not notice much if you drive by Ed Green's home at 460 E. 300 South in Orem. A flock of reindeer sits in the front yard, just like a lot of other Utah homes. But don't count this house out quite yet.

"Kids will ask, 'Is this where Santa Claus lives?' " said Green, who recently retired from Brigham Young University's department of instructional psychology and technology. "I just like doing it. It brings a nostalgic sense of the '40s and '50s. This is my life."

http://bgp.he.net/dns/lexiaathome.org#_whois

Domain Name:LEXIAATHOME.ORG
Domain ID: D157654594-LROR
Creation Date: 2009-11-22T04:09:05Z
Updated Date: 2014-11-23T12:58:57Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-11-22T04:09:05Z
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID:CR29969496
Registrant Name:Edward Green
Registrant Organization:Family Literacy Centers, Inc.
Registrant Street: 460 East 300 South
Registrant City:Orem
Registrant State/Province:Utah
Registrant Postal Code:84097
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8014269970

http://lexiaforhome.wikispaces.com/

I am new to this Wiki stuff, so please, be kind!

The Family Literacy Centers, inc is a non-profit organization that has committed to help everyone read. Please visit our site www.flcinc.org

We have a very good relationship with Lexia Reading (copyrighted), This past October, Lexia Reading was kind enough to let the Family Literacy Center, inc be the exclusive distributors for the Lexia Reading programs. We are able to bring it to you for such a low cost because we take care of all tech support and best of all, we are a non-profit group which means we have a lot of volunteers.

The Family Literacy Centers, inc goal is to help all those that need help learning to read, read. Even if you (or the student) doesn't have a reading problem, Lexia reading is perfect for all. Please go www.flcinc.org We are here to help everyone. If you can't afford help, please contact us to see if we can help.

Thanks

Curtis Green
800-580-4275

http://www.lexiaforhome.com/content/introduce-yourself

Hello all,

My name is Curtis Green. I am in charge of getting the web site up and going. If you call in and talk to sales, there is a good chance that you have spoken to myself or my wife.

There are still a lot of bugs, typos, etc that I am trying to resolve. So, by all means, if you see anything that doesn't look like it should, please email me or just post a comment.

The Famiy literacy Centers, inc is a non-profit organization. We are setting up Family Literacy Centers all over the USA. One of our main focuses is to make this web site a virtual literacy/learning center. We are able to do things today over the internet that weren't availble just a couple years ago. So, as the technology gets better, the better our services will be.

We are the only organization that can sell Lexia Reading Software to the USA and Canada. Our homepage may look like thats alll that we do. ITS NOT! lol.

The FLC also has developed a comprehensive reading program called the 72 readers. This too, will be availble shortly on the site.

The most exciting thing that we are working on at the moment is our one-on-one tutoring program. We will be using either our certified teachers or certified Family Literacy Centers tutors. The quality will be top-notched! The average price for one-on-one tutoring (in-person) is between 80.00 and 150.00 per hour. There are some web based tutoring that costs thousands of dollars just for a couple of months of tutoring.

Since most of our tutors are willing to donate most of their time, we will be able to offer this great service at a fraction of the normal cost. We are still working out the logistics, but we are trying to keep the cost under $30.00/hr. There will be other factors that will affect the pricing, i.e. how many sessions are purchased. The more that are purchased, the lower the per hour cost.

Please feel free to ask or post any questions.

Thanks again,

Curtis

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=bathenaked.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=7AsgTJqGWSG8t9LjhpEUurnRM93tJYx4pP01v6qFV0mM3ZR4oJuflZ7VoObKW8zu

Domain Name: bathenaked.com
Domain ID: d9038
WHOIS Server: whois.omnis.com
Update Date: 2013-10-01T17:14:43Z
Creation Date: 2001-10-05T03:26:09Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-10-05T03:26:09Z
Registrar: Omnis Network, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 143
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@omnis.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.310-316-9600
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Darren Green
Registrant Organization: Custom Jetted Tubzz
Registrant Street: 315 S 1250 W
Registrant City: Lindon
Registrant State/Province: UT
Registrant Postal Code: 84042
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8017858827
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.8017858832
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: customjettedtubzz@gmail.com

http://tubzz.com/about/

In 1995, Darren Green envisioned a high quality jetted bathtub at a reasonable cost. In order for Darren to fulfill his idea TurboTubs was created. Turbo Tubs would purchase previously manufactured tub shells and retrofit the shells with a customized jet system. TurboTubs was so successful that within five years, Tyler Twiggs opened a second store, Dixie Tubs, in St. George , Utah . In order to avoid confusion and establish name recognition TurboTubs and Dixie Tubs combined to become Custom Jetted Tubzz.

I assume its an issue between him and his family. Im sure its been embarrassing to see their son/brother in this situation. im only speculating but it makes total sense... hence probably the issue as to why the family isnt retweeting or re facebooking it. who knows it could be between an extended family member, I can only speculate, but it makes sense, i know you only see the bad and like to twist peoples words, so its really unfair to try to assume anything, I shouldnt even be doing it..

why dont you investigate yourself? there is a guy that spent a lot of time writing about you in a blog. Im sure that will keep you busy... <That person is Josh Zipkin of AMT that threatened to kill me, a fact published in Bitcoin-themed periodicals.>

But, but you only say he wrote about your fathers obituary... i think you need to go read the entire thing.. I think it deserves to be the thread of the  year, and i dont blame Vod...

<Dude, this just became thread of the year, for I'm outin' a Mormon who claimed to date his niece, hence knowing the family seeking $50K USD via a GFM campaign, of which, to date, ONLY him (the victim's younger brother) and I have brought attention to it.>

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Good grief, you actually admit to rape....Lets see, you say it was in the late 80's and she was only 14 years old, your now 55. that would put you in your late 20's. And you give me  shit for DATING someone 15 years younger than me...Btw, she was over 21 and we were just really good friends.. you probably dont know this, but you can date someone and not have a sexual relationship with them, but you need to get a child drunk first...Sir, that is totally disgusting...

I DID NOT RAPE A UNDERAGE GIRL. SHE ROAD WITH ME TO THE STORE SO THAT I COULD GET BEER AND SHE USE THE BATHROOM. ONCE BACK TO WHERE MY GIRLFRIEND (AGE, EARLY TWENTIES) WAS LEFT, BEER WAS PASSED TO THE UNDERAGE GIRL. END OF STORY TILL SHE GOT PREGNANT BY SOME OTHER AND TRIED TO ACCUSED ME, WHEREUPON I WENT TO THE PO ASAP TO TELL THE TRUTH OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, WHEREUPON NO RAPE CHARGES WHERE FILED. I WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR A YEAR DUE TO HER HAVING A CAN OF BEER IN NASHVILLE, TN. THERE IS NO RECORD OF THIS ANYWHERE EXCEPT FOR ME POSTING THIS ON THIS FORUM TO MAKE A POINT ABOUT ANOTHER SUBJECT DURING THE TIMEFRAME OF SAID POSTING.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041726.msg11233654#msg11233654

I happen to know the family pretty well (i dated his Daughter a few years ago). tonya, his wife set it up. She actually tried to get it going a few days ago. but if you look at the family picture she used and look at her facebook which she posted it on, i think, you will see that they are the same person . I believe she posted it on her facebook.  she has never had any experience with gofund me. how can i get her to prove its legit?

Question: Does your wife, <redacted, for I'm being kind here>, know that you were dating and fucking your niece?

Question: Does anybody else besides you, me and your brother know about your other 100+ purchases on SilkRoad that have nothing to do with drugs?

My guess to the latter question if probably yes, but if you were lucky enough to hide said fact from certain entities, well sorry, Cat, but that cat's now outta the bag.

Why the reason for this now fucked up mess you're in? Because a motherfuckin' Mormon Libertarian didn't have the balls to come out and say that his brother is in a pickle while seeking help. He had to fuckin' lie, and continue to lie, and lied on top of that lie, all the way up to the last lie I quoted in this thread, where he opted to join the choir of another motherfuckin' liar and stick it up the ass of the person, me, bringing the truth to light.

Dude, it was your fuckin' lie "I just noticed that Curtis Greens family set up a go fund me campaign to help fight against the bad agent" 40 minutes after the campaign went live late at night that started this ball a rollin' to connect you with your brother. BTW, blame Vod for first bringing this to light, but he somehow got satisfied with your explanation and moved on and, unlucky for you, I stumbled upon it and read right through it from the get-go. It was just a matter of connecting the dots you left all over the place, and ignoring your lies, unlike you trying to ignore me, but keep coming back to read my latest on this subject.

All that said, you and the likes of Leroy Fodor can stick your holier-than-thou attitudes up your fuckin' asses. Out of all three of us, I'm the only person that you two know the complete and true vitals of, whereas you two continue to obscure your presences.

One more thing, wise guy. Remember that movie you mentioned that's goin' be about your brother. Well, looks like your involvement WILL now be playing a more prominent role than just being Curtis' brother.

I foresee two scenarios:

1. Looks like Bruno found what we already have.

2. HOW THE FUCK DID WE ALL MISS THAT?

I'm guessing the latter given the way you've penned your posts prior and after your hiatus while Brother Curtis was given a bath.

EDIT: Too bad I'm on Darren's ignore list, otherwise he would of read what I just penned since he was just online: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62129

Name:   bigasic
Activity:   714
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   July 14, 2012, 08:11:07 PM
Last Active:   Today at 03:43:10 AM

From the desk of <PICK A DESK>

Let's play Juxtapose, my favorite online forum game.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041726.msg11259575#msg11259575

Also, your assuming that just because one used silk road that they purchased drugs or something illegal? Its none of your damn business, but  Ill admit, I purchased 8 hp touchpads from silk  road, I finalized early  and was scammed... the value was right around 800  bucks, hp was unloading them for 25 bucks or something, so I thought 100 a piece was a deal, before they stopped making them, they sold for like 600 a piece. it was for the scammer, lol... that one hurt, i didnt have much money and it wiped me out, i was planning on reselling them.. hard lesson...

cheap lesson. I got scammed a couple years ago, I "purchased" 10 tablets for what was then 900 us dollars, but btc was 7 bucks, so while I only lost 900dollars then, if you put it in todays dollars its 76k dollar lesson.. It sucks to get scammed, but it was a very cheap lesson, use an escrow next time...

Darren: Hey, brother Curtis.
Curtis: Yes, brother Darren.
Darren: I just got ripped off on those touchpad purchases.
Curtis: Was the dude from Canada?

Pick one:

- Darren is impersonating Curtis.
- Curtis is impersonating Darren.
- Somebody else is impersonating one or both of them.
BitJohn

Activity: 826

@Bit_John

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:42:54 PM

The so called "verification" is another excuse to steal your money (others like poloniex isn't "cracking" down).

That was required by law no way around verification, AML and KYC. Polo will have to do it as well they just don't do FIAT so they are in a bit better shape. Really only BTC-e can avoid it for now.

I'm also will to venture the margin trading is going to cause them problems with the CFTC.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:01:32 PM

The so called "verification" is another excuse to steal your money (others like poloniex isn't "cracking" down).

That was required by law no way around verification, AML and KYC. Polo will have to do it as well they just don't do FIAT so they are in a bit better shape. Really only BTC-e can avoid it for now.

I'm also will to venture the margin trading is going to cause them problems with the CFTC.

Subject:    Re: Cryptsy CFTC Complaint
Date:    Wed, 7 Jan 2015 04:45:12 -0500
Reply-To:    Paul Vernon <paulevernon@yahoo.com>
To:    Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com>

It's unlikely that ctfc has jurisdiction.  I've been out of town so I haven't had a chance to look at this directly

I'll take a look at this when I get back later today

Paul

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 7, 2015, at 1:02 AM, Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com> wrote:

> Hey Paul, what are your thoughts here?
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Jonah Dorman <jonah@btc.com>
> Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2015
> Subject: Cryptsy CFTC Complaint
> To: Josh Garza <josh@gaw.com>, Jonah Dorman <jonah@btc.com>
>
>
> Josh,
>
> To the best of our knowledge there is no possible way the activity noted in Allen's complaint is directly or indirectly related to our exchange system as was laid out in the email responses to Allen.
>
> Please contact Paul directly and inquire as to why his agent stated that you would be personally affected by a CFTC report against cryptsy for manipulating the XPY Market.
>
> --
> Jonah Dorman
> General Manager
> GAW Miners LLC
> O: (860) 222-2631
> C: (727) 386-6825
> ________________
> <unnamed.png>
>
>
> From: Cryptsy.com [mailto:support@cryptsy.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 4:36 PM
> To: ashinner@columbus.rr.com
> Subject: Re: [#172763] XPY Market: Violation of Commodity Trading Regulations (Traders)
>
>  
>
> Hello Allen,
> After some research, I think before you decide to pursue this any further you should talk to your boss Josh.
> He will be in direct line of your fire and what you are pushing will affect him personally.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jim  aka: JShock
>
> Customer Service Manager
>
> Cryptsy.com
>
>
>
 .”

Subject:    Re: Violations of USC 7 CFTC Cryptsy
Date:    Mon, 5 Jan 2015 21:32:04 -0500
To:    Allen Shinners <ashinner@columbus.rr.com>

cool, thats everything then on this side

Josh Garza
CEO- GAW Corp

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 9:26 PM, Allen Shinners <ashinner@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

That is not a “pump and dump.”  A traditional “pump and dump” occurs when a company overly markets to a specific group of people, belonging to a special classification, while selling the hyped up commodity/security in the marketplaces. In other words, while a company is over-marketing a commodity/security, stating that the value will be “through the roof,” they are simultaneously selling the same commodity in the marketplace. That is how the law defines the majority of “pump and dumps.”  It is not what you are accustomed to in the crypto markets, where an individual places market orders to artificially raise or lower a price, whereby they only benefit. That is a pump and dump, but I believe that it is prosecuted under “painting the screen” or “banging the close.”

D. Allen Shinners

546 East King Street

Lancaster, Ohio 43130

Tel: 740-681-1990

Fax: 740-681-5662

email: ashinner@columbus.rr.com

From: josh@geniusesatwork.com [mailto:josh@geniusesatwork.com] On Behalf Of Josh Garza
    Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 9:19 PM

To: Allen Shinners
    Subject: Re: Violations of USC 7 CFTC Cryptsy

just to be clear.

We do buy from an exchange when someone buys from us. And we sell on an exchange, when they sell.

Every order we make is matched with an order from PayBase

Josh Garza
    CEO- GAW Corp

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 9:13 PM, Allen Shinners <ashinner@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

LOL As long as GAW hasn’t been pumping and dumping, “painting the screen” or, any other market activity there that is in violation of USC 7…. I am going to suggest to the CFTC that they subpoena this transaction histories of all the markets for the past year, including that of XPY, obviously. It will be easy for them to isolate the trading accounts and activities for each market. They will also be able to subpoena the records and identities of traders who have violated the law. I am still trying to find the appropriate subsection dealing with “pump and dump.” I am researching the various U.S. cases. Here you might have to think a bit, because pump and dump extends beyond pure trading, it also extends to the pumped value of a commodity or security through over-marketing, while simultaneously selling on the markets. I am reading a transcript between the SEC and CFTC on their definitions of “pump and dump,” to see how it applies in the commodities markets.

D. Allen Shinners

546 East King Street

Lancaster, Ohio 43130

Tel: 740-681-1990

Fax: 740-681-5662

email: ashinner@columbus.rr.com

From: josh@geniusesatwork.com [mailto:josh@geniusesatwork.com] On Behalf Of Josh Garza
    Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 8:48 PM
    To: Allen Shinners
    Subject: Re: Violations of USC 7 CFTC Cryptsy

This helps us right?

Josh Garza
    CEO- GAW Corp

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 8:45 PM, Allen Shinners <ashinner@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

Fair warning:  I am sending this to Cryptsy. I will be typing a formal letter and sending the same information to the CFTC, along with snapshot proof of Cryptsy XPY sell/buy order books, clearly showing that the exchange is not enforcing CFTC regulations of the exchange of a commodity. If Paul Vernon “is” an acquaintance of yours, you might want to warn him that I am deadly serious about cleaning this activity up on his exchange, now that the CFTC has publicly stated that crypto currencies fall under CFTC regulatory oversight. I will wait to see immediate action being taken on Cryptsy to report the violators to the CFTC. Additionally, I will expect to see a Twitter statement from “Big Vern” that, in light of recent declarations by the CFTC, Cryptsy will be closing violator trading accounts for illegal trading activities, as well as reporting such violators to the CFTC for prosecution. Yes, that will not fit in a tweet, but he can post it in the public eye on Cryptsy’s front end:

On November 17th, 2014, the CFTC announced that “Bitcoin,” a crypto currency, was classified as a commodity, regulated and enforced by the U.S. CFTC. By default, this declaration included all crypto currencies traded on U.S. exchanges in the United States. In the past 7 days, I have monitored and archived evidence that traders have been allowed to manipulate the XPY market by your exchange. These traders have violated, at minimum, three laws that require your exchange to report such violators to the CFTC for prosecution. Moreover, your exchange is liable for the policing of all markets, including XPY, precluding the such actions by registered participants, regardless of the market in which such activities occur. I submit the following:

Traders, and vicariously the exchange, are precluding acceptable price discovery in the XPY market, in violation of the Commodities Exchange Act 7 USC § 9, including Section 6.a.5.c. where traders are entering large orders, on both buy and sell books, influencing market participants to believe that an open sell or buy contract will be executable for the price at which it is listed, in public order books. Breach of this regulation occurs when market participants list such orders and remove them when the market pricing has reached the listed contract order price. Inclusively, traders are committing further violations by engaging in the technique “Painting the screen” (Painting the tape). “Painting the screen” occurs when a trader, or traders, cover the visual order books to preclude price discovery, or to confuse a commodity market, through the entry of minute, noncompetitive trades “laddering” to an unseen contract price (sell/buy), other traders cannot visually identify. Furthermore, in violation of 7 USC § 1 et seq., traders have been identified selling against market price movements (“dumping”) through the aforementioned practice “Painting the screen.” These trades have been registered in successive order in increments of 0.0003 XPY, 0.0001 XPY and currently, at the time of this notice, 0.0005 XPY.

Currently, the CFTC allows registered commodity exchanges to self-police trading activities on their exchanges. However, when exchanges have been notified, by other market participants, that such violations are occurring, and exchanges continue to not enforce CFTC regulations, such exchanges may be subject equally to prosecution and or fines determined by the CFTC, or the Department of Justice, should such violations be submitted for criminal prosecution.

[Suspicious link removed]j.com/articles/cftc-commissioner-says-agency-has-authority-over-bitcoin-price-manipulation-1416265016

I am sending this shortly to Cryptsy, if the text box has enough characters. If nothing happens by Friday, it all goes out in the mail to the CFTC. I am also hoping to catch all of those Bitcoiners who thought they could manipulate the market, especially when I am operating in that market. It is not going to happen. Posting it to HT as well, since a lot of those guys sit there taking in information.

Bittrex seems to be attempting to stop such activity, but Cryptsy has turned a blind eye to these illegal activities, for as long as I have been a member there. Time for it all to end.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 06:21:26 PM

Oh the infamous "let's catch the XPY dumpers" -> "oops we may have caught ourselves" complaint.

Probably worthless albeit amusing. That was back when some people still thought that XPY is being "destroyed" by evil market manipulators ("Bitcoiners" LOL) and not by Garza and his clan. Anything built on that premise is going to be fundamentally flawed.

But it's nice to see that JShock and BigVern helped Garza out... such good friends.

[...]
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:33:00 PM

Oh the infamous "let's catch the XPY dumpers" -> "oops we may have caught ourselves" complaint.

Probably worthless albeit amusing. That was back when some people still thought that XPY is being "destroyed" by evil market manipulators ("Bitcoiners" LOL) and not by Garza and his clan. Anything built on that premise is going to be fundamentally flawed.

But it's nice to see that JShock and BigVern helped Garza out... such good friends.

[...]

"Hush, Such!"

Gotta love Josh Garza for the way he foreplayingly caresses his chin then gives his left indexie a passionate kiss lasting two Mississippis.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 10:56:23 PM

How about the withholding of funds of clients who don't ever deal in fiat?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:37:02 PM

How about the withholding of funds of clients who don't ever deal in fiat?

Big Vern's not takin' any chances, he not wanting to ever be pulled over by an officer driving a pastel-colored Fiat to question his massive purchase of K-Y Cream while on holiday in route to Josh Garza's home so to play swords with his homey. HAHAHA
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:32:31 AM

Had to point this out:

"My name is Curtis Green. I am in charge of getting the web site up and going. If you call in and talk to sales, there is a good chance that you have spoken to myself or my wife....

...The Famiy literacy Centers..."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:52:56 AM

Had to point this out:

"My name is Curtis Green. I am in charge of getting the web site up and going. If you call in and talk to sales, there is a good chance that you have spoken to myself or my wife....

...The Famiy literacy Centers..."

http://www.lexiaforhome.com/content/introduce-yourself

Hello all,

My name is Curtis Green. I am in charge of getting the web site up and going. If you call in and talk to sales, there is a good chance that you have spoken to myself or my wife.

There are still a lot of bugs, typos, etc that I am trying to resolve. So, by all means, if you see anything that doesn't look like it should, please email me or just post a comment.

The Famiy literacy Centers, inc is a non-profit organization. We are setting up Family Literacy Centers all over the USA. One of our main focuses is to make this web site a virtual literacy/learning center. We are able to do things today over the internet that weren't availble just a couple years ago. So, as the technology gets better, the better our services will be.

We are the only organization that can sell Lexia Reading Software to the USA and Canada. Our homepage may look like thats alll that we do. ITS NOT! lol.

The FLC also has developed a comprehensive reading program called the 72 readers. This too, will be availble shortly on the site.

The most exciting thing that we are working on at the moment is our one-on-one tutoring program. We will be using either our certified teachers or certified Family Literacy Centers tutors. The quality will be top-notched! The average price for one-on-one tutoring (in-person) is between 80.00 and 150.00 per hour. There are some web based tutoring that costs thousands of dollars just for a couple of months of tutoring.

Since most of our tutors are willing to donate most of their time, we will be able to offer this great service at a fraction of the normal cost. We are still working out the logistics, but we are trying to keep the cost under $30.00/hr. There will be other factors that will affect the pricing, i.e. how many sessions are purchased. The more that are purchased, the lower the per hour cost.

Please feel free to ask or post any questions.

Thanks again,

Curtis

Okay, I'll post a comment: How exact did you get the Silk Road moderating position again?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 01:54:54 AM

@BitJohn

Please stop talking out of your ass.

How often did you take the "crypto hobo" for a spin.

How much did you assholes rake in from that scam alone ?

100k USD ? 200 ?

I guesstimate that my small time troll box giveaways totalled roughly 2000-3000 USD, when peak prices are factored in. Roll Eyes

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:21:55 AM

2 days ago, another Cryptsy story arose. I withdrew 6323 NXT coins, after wards I bought 5000 NXT and the day after I was on a negative saldo, guess, yess indeed -1323.
This means they substracted the NXT withdraw of 6323 twice. I filed a ticket and they claim a ticket takes 1-3 days to solve

My name is Jim
I am the Customer Service Manager for Cryptsy.com
Your original post was made Mon 3/31 (2 days after you submitted your ticket), this tells me you submitted your ticket on Sat.
The reason you were asked to wait 2-3 days is due to our tech support team is unavail on weekends as another user suggested.
They work very hard during the week so we feed them and let them relax on weekends.

If your issue is still not resolved at the time of this post, please submit a new ticket and ask for the Customer Service Manager
and I will be happy to assist you myself.

Please be patient with us as we grow our team and exchange.  
(We had 1 official customer service agent in Nov, we now have over 25
in our customer service department to assist you.)

We are committed to bitcoin and have come a long way in the past few months and will continue to improve in all areas.

Thank you an have a blessed day

I'm gonna punch holes in the above.

Of those supposedly 25 customer service reps, many of them live abroad, thus their weekends and times of day DO NOT correspond with those of Cryptsy's customers living in the US. Are we led to believe that an addressed ticket received on a Friday afternoon was composed by some woman living in the Philippines on Saturday evening her time? Ironically, one would be hard-pressed to cite a ticket reply penned in the evening US time, a mathematical impossibility, again, given the majority of support staff live abroad.

<my timeframe example may be off, but please consider the gist of the above>
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:25:30 AM

The second thing is that I worked so very hard in order to come out with an alternative, and because my team and I were doing everything by the book we are unable to secure the proper funding to launch an exchange that is truly legitimate (not to say Crypsty isnt legitimate, but as far back as I was a customer there have been problems). Therefore until we get funding the project is on hold.

We have a fully functional exchange, but we refuse to open up without the proper safeguards in place so customers know that we are not a fly by night exchange.

you're talking a US based, give full ID comply with US law (and I use the term loosely) type exchange? no? now how would that be any meaningful alternative? kinda defeats the whole point of p2p currency.

now you could put all that wasted energy into helping make a p2p exchange  Wink  this space doesn't exactly need a cryptsy 2.0

Well for starters it would have been US/EU/CA.

My statement revolved around the fact that someone who has some level of trust is doing the due diligence to ensure that we wouldnt have been a fly by night exchange that could steal everyones money and close shop without having to answer to someone. Gives some credibility to know that someone put the work into something of that sort. Does that make more sense?

As far as a p2p exchange, thats a whole other topic that I reserve my own opinions on in terms of how they would work within the crypto ecosystem Roll Eyes.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: