Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006425 times)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:35:39 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:50:13 AM

"The way you kiss me and cup my balls makes forget where the coins went."
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:00:49 AM

So Craptsy halted their scam... damn I did it again... accidentally called their business a scam.... Sorry, that seems to be happening a lot lately...

This space not for rent...
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:18:02 AM

So Craptsy halted their scam... damn I did it again... accidentally called their business a scam.... Sorry, that seems to be happening a lot lately...

Garza was RIGHT!!

It IS trolls like you why we can't have nice things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11@#$/s
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:18:32 AM

What about the scenario of BigVern goes to China, sells the code to make the new site I will call "Chintzy", while posters here have found that they left code from the real Cryptsy site. So could this code that was left in the open leave Cryptsy vulnerable to even get a list to Phish with? Or could they have been hacked easier after the setup of the new Chintzy site plugged in code that allowed the hack of user funds? Timing is very suspicious.

The phishing does sound fishy though, good points from other posts...

How do we know that they had sold the code though? has a member of the company confirmed it? if not, its possible that the code was stolen in a hack as well as user funds from hot wallets.

I've always admired those kinds of hackers - determined to frame the victim down to the minute details, like registering the domain name in victim's name and forcing Marshall "cup the balls" Long to blab about Cryptsy and China.

Sadly every time a conspiracy theory like that comes up it eventually turns out that there is no conspiracy (aka Occam's razor).

I want to address the people in this thread who have been pointing their fingers at Mullick. First of all, Nick is a great person, and is probably one of the more honest people i've met in Crypto. Second of all, Mullick never has had access to the BTC wallets. This is a fact. Mullicks responsibility is a Server admin of the Altcoin Wallets and nothing more. So when you accuse Mullick of jumping and running with customer funds, you only make yourself look uninformed. You are only hanging an innocent person out to dry. Now back to your scheduled trolling.

Unless Vern was personally signing every withdrawal I find it hard to believe that the server admin couldn't possibly gain access to the wallets located on the server being admin-ed. Even if he couldn't gain access he could simply take them hostage.

This doesn't mean that Mullick ran with the wallets or not, just an observation.

I agree... Forgot about the domain etc. so many facets, where this is their most probable excuse it doesn't hold water as we hold our breath now 4 months.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 03:32:47 AM

Careful... for a mere $1000 Cryptsy could join the Bitcoin Foundation along with other scam members and have the Foundation's thugs break your legs lawyers send you a C&D.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 04:26:39 AM

Careful... for a mere $1000 Cryptsy could join the Bitcoin Foundation along with other scam members and have the Foundation's thugs break your legs lawyers send you a C&D.

What a convoluted piece of shit this is turning out to be.

Did my Crustyngton revelations trip up your plans to create our newest crypto social justice warrior ?

Or is it just some plain ole cryptsy insider backstabbin and/or blackmailing fun ?

PayCon Muggle Relief Fund Giveaway - May 1st - 8th, 2015
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/paycon-muggle-relief-fund-giveaway-may-1st-8th-2015/3158

If he really is meee and/or Leroy and/or muddafudda and/or spoetnoob, that would make you guys look pretty stupid, now wouldn't it ? LMAO !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg13251495#msg13251495

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg13484910#msg13484910

He already has. Some, if not all of those coins are his and/or muddafudda/crestington/meee's coins.

Yes.. I know.. you don't want to go there..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.msg13298834#msg13298834
Sooo... IF you really are mee/NET's dev AND the dev behind every coin listed at Stakeminers, then it might explain the following screw ups .. LEROY. Shocked Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279601.msg4988802#msg4988802
I did was door to door sales, Peddle Cabs (biking fat people around Melbourne)

If you were peddling fatty around Melboure.. then why are those signs written in what appears to be Thai or Phillipino ?

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 04:35:56 AM

Heeere BitJohn.. goood booouy..  you're such a good owl.. with a forum spam bot.. Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474017.msg6192430#msg6192430
So far I have nothing but excellent things to say about zoomhash ships really fast and I love my gridseeds!

EDIT

Make that a good Matt Carsen supporting owl(sly)..

Tongue

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:45:17 AM

"How many HoboNickles for somebody to cup my balls?"
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 04:59:29 AM

Don't you just hate it when you forget to turn that damn AI/spam bot off ? eh BitJohn ?

f you live in the USA and want an easy way to buy BTC use Campbx.com. Use my referral link and get 10% off of your Bitcoin commissions register here: https://CampBX.com/register.php?r=71W7SUaY6y9

ya i clicked here and the first thing pops up is dwolla!!!~~~i thought they got kracked?

wtf fool? Cool

choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:59:59 AM

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 05:20:19 AM

Did my Crustyngton revelations trip up your plans to create our newest crypto social justice warrior ?

Or is it just some plain ole cryptsy insider backstabbin and/or blackmailing fun ?

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/paycon-muggle-relief-fund-giveaway-may-1st-8th-2015/3158

If he really is meee and/or Leroy and/or muddafudda and/or spoetnoob, that would make you guys look pretty stupid, now wouldn't it ? LMAO !

You're completely missing the centerpiece of this Crespiracy. I'm Crestington and so is BigVern. Does that finally solve your problem so you could leave this thread and go crap on something else?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 05:55:44 AM

You're completely missing the centerpiece of this Crespiracy. I'm Crestington and so is BigVern. Does that finally solve your problem so you could leave this thread and go crap on something else?

Your "great sleuthing work" has done an amazing job of ensuring that we don't go down that craptsy shitcoin sweatshop road. Wink

You are also really good at this controlled opposition, propaganda, market manipulation stuff ! WTG ! Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0;topicseen

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:08:13 AM

Your "great sleuthing work" has done an amazing job of ensuring that we don't go down that craptsy shitcoin sweatshop road. Wink

You are also really good at this controlled opposition, propaganda, market manipulation stuff ! WTG ! Roll Eyes

Sorry, forgot to mention, my real name is Homero Karpeles and I created Paycoin for the sole purpose of then creating PayCon as a parody, got it listed on Cryptsy and thus caused it go tits up soon thereafter. Sneaky me.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:11:12 AM

r3wt wanna put your stellar reputation on the line for Mullick ?

i was sent an anonymous TIP way back when TIX launched proving Mullick compiled the launch-Wallet.

You should see my logs i still have where he plays dumb about it then calls me a troll with a bunch of REAL Trolls.
and how he later bans me over it.. while all the Cryptsy staff admit they know who made it.

Ya sure let's create a shit coin with iGotSpots, muddafudda.. MULLICK etc..
Then let's add it to Cryptsy right away.. then let's flash mine it with iGotSpots 100+ GPU's (he admitted to)
as he MADE the fucking launch-miner but denied making the coin (later he did admit to helping make it)
With Shakezulu and Mullick and MemeCoin AKA: Crestington..

Then let's do all that AND avoid posting an ANN topic on Bitcointalk..
so pr9me yet ANOTHER Cryptsy staffer could post a topic on his CryptoNerd site as an exclusive.
As BitJohn sat on Cryptsy chat saying publicly he know who made it but will not say..
As.. Mullick etc banned me for asking "Who made it ?"

HE DID !
Then banned me for asking AHAHHAHAHHA
..i wonder why ?

Ohhhhh yeahhhh let's talk about Miullick r3wt.. LOL

then when we're done we're going to have a nice little chat about your LOOOOOOONG history Wink

Translation ?

My shit coin cloning Group is legit but ..the others are scammers  Roll Eyes

Huh that's weird just who was it then that made the 7,000 ShitCoins ? hmmmmmmmmmm ? i have NO idea LOL
Oh wait.. I DO !
YOU DID r3wt.
You literally made "ShitCoin" for Vlad ahahhahah

I LOOOOOVE the audacity you fuckers have poking your heads up playing innocent ROFL

Line 'em up .. YOUR ALL GOING DOWN !

I have LOTS of logs STILL boys just to warn you Wink

EDIT:
By the way letting down all Cryptsy users as Mullick hides for months in silence is not cool.
That alone is a far more than enough to take a fat shit all over what ever reputation he might have "had" !

2016 is going to be fun boys  Grin

Bump + a few spelling corrections.

Also to respond.. r3wt i was not saying you made 7k coins smart ass.
I was saying your competing shit coin groups did..

PS:

CAPS

nuff said.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:20:22 AM

Sorry, forgot to mention, my real name is Homero Karpeles and I created Paycoin for the sole purpose of then creating PayCon as a parody, got it listed on Cryptsy and thus caused it go tits up soon thereafter. Sneaky me.

DO NOT get me started on that IFC/ IFCv2->COL/ADT fiasco. Tongue

"Conflict of Interest"
A conflict of interest (COI) is a situation in which a person or organization is involved in multiple interests, financial interest, or otherwise, one of which could possibly corrupt the motivation of the individual or organization.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:23:50 AM

doubt it - wasn't this so called foundation dead? as far as I know they're out of money (thanks to Muggle Trolls I guess).

there were so many warnings about cryptsy in the past months though, some people are just too naive I think

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:39:20 AM

"Conflict of Interest"
A conflict of interest (COI) is a situation in which a person or organization is involved in multiple interests, financial interest, or otherwise, one of which could possibly corrupt the motivation of the individual or organization.

No idea what that is but I'm sure I'm responsible for that too. Anything else?

doubt it - wasn't this so called foundation dead? as far as I know they're out of money (thanks to Muggle Trolls I guess).

there were so many warnings about cryptsy in the past months though, some people are just too naive I think

Yeah I heard something about them being bankrupt but the website is still up so I'm assuming they wouldn't refuse to help fledgling scammers for a fee.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:49:52 AM

"Conflict of Interest"

No idea what that is but I'm sure I'm responsible for that too. Anything else?

Yes.. but one sec..

Just waiting on Spoetnoob to pull another PM (minus the time stamp) and /or oldmankidd Polo trollbox archive out of his perverted nazi ass, so I can watch you believe him... AGAIN.

Kiss

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:06:19 AM

Got an email back from David Silvers from Sliver Law in Florida. They were the lawyers that sued Cryptsy recently. Anyway, it sounds like he's getting alot of business from Cryptsy these days.

Here's his info if you want a lawyer who has been successful in getting Cryptsy to pay:

David C. Silver, Esq.
Silver Law Group
11780 West Sample Road
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Telephone: (954) 755-4799
Facsimile: (954) 755-4684
E-mail: DSilver@silverlaw.com
Web site: www.silverlaw.com

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: