Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:30:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006427 times)
mapie88

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:45:35 PM

Ah, I've just come across this post and it took me back to 2 years ago when the cryptsy drama was unfolding... I'll share my story even if it's probably out of context now. I had a couple of bitcoins on the exchange that I traded with all sorts of coin: Pot, doge, nxt, cannabis coin, and so on. But I was crazy enough to get 1 BTC equivalent of TITTIECOINS (yes, really). Right before the end, when cryptsy was about to go full mt. gox, they would let users withdraw only a little number of cryptos... one of which was tittiecoin! They saved my ass (I bought ETH with those funds). I can think about all of this now and smile (even if I lost half of my investment), but back in the days this whole story was very very upsetting.
I just hope many of you managed to get something back with the lawsuit.

Cheers

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:15:51 AM

Good news. I'm at CoinAgenda in Vegas and noticed one of the panels:

Panel: Legal, Regulatory and the Future of Security Tokens, Trevor
Koverko​, David Silver​, Silver Law Group; others TBA, moderated
by Leo​ Iruke​, Lion Empire Global Partners.

You'll laugh when you see it. No, it's not SLG I'm referring to. Think: Marshall Long. Speaking of Stinky, I wonder if his fat ass is gonna be here. I should be runnin' into Brock Piece soon.

Did you not see it?
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:03:39 AM

I was not here for a long time. I see the fire is still rolling around..

Has this case been in the right hands? I mean the court or at least some tax department?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
carlomagno

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:50:37 PM

Hi

i send all forms many months ago and dont receive answer.

What happen? I had 7 btc on Cryptsy

Regards

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:39:30 PM

Hi

i send all forms many months ago and dont receive answer.

What happen? I had 7 btc on Cryptsy

Regards

happy halloween
~
your pals from cryptsy trollbox

Cool

lel

weeee mewn!!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
roccojunior

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:38:48 PM

I notices  the coinbase case still not solved?
https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-furthers-fight-against-cryptsy-lawsuit-in-new-filing/

Any news about the location where to find Paul secret liar?
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:35:43 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-furthers-fight-against-cryptsy-lawsuit-in-new-filing/

And this is the reason people should stop doing business with companies that use arbitration clauses.

Don't get me wrong, I dont actually believe that coinbase had any duty to monitor verns accounts, or that the receiver will win this case in the end..

but the arbitration clause is almost ALWAYS gonna come back for the company paying them. And the fact that you cant file class action means that each person has to pay for a separate
case that they have almost 0 chance of winning,.   
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:04:41 AM

And this is the reason people should stop doing business with companies that use arbitration clauses.

Don't get me wrong, I dont actually believe that coinbase had any duty to monitor verns accounts, or that the receiver will win this case in the end..

but the arbitration clause is almost ALWAYS gonna come back for the company paying them. And the fact that you cant file class action means that each person has to pay for a separate

We this in 2018
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:34:17 PM

The one thing I have not seen in the Documentation is whether or Not Coinbase Complied with FinCen regarding cash Transactions over $10,000.

If they did not, Look Out.

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
TheTommyD

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:37:25 PM

On another note, What is the Value of the BTC Vern Stole based on Todays all time High.

Has it Moved?

IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:58:37 PM

Hello all,

Truly sorry for all those who got scammed by Big Vern, I hope justice is done & you all get compensated.

I came across this post while browsing:

why is everyone starting stuff these days with the name "gold"?...

Goldcoin isn't just starting? It's one of the first cryptocurrencies and launched in May of 2013.
what happened between may and october 2013 this thread dont show any of that why is it hidden?

lets look deeper into this

this coin is fake gold there is no gold only golden lies and deception  and now u can see it for your self  let the light of truth shine on the crap they themselves make  i cant make this shyt up is just amazings
wait there is no gold in goldcoin?unless your microguy and his flock
answer>  https://giphy.com/gifs/sleeponitband-sleep-on-it-3oKIPxXR3suGUdX0TS/fullscreen

lets think how did this shytcoin get started who was the dirtbag

big vern is this cats hero like he is a protege is good at taking your coin....birds of the same feather flock together...guess who's coin paid for this vern shirt Huh Huh Huh Huh
introducing the micro vampire 
all these  quotes were taken from those 2 threads  showing how micro instamined up the broken shytcoin then got help to cover up the act  dont let micro feed off your coin read the threads protect your coin
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1624

www.MicroGuy.com

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: GoldCoin Traded on Mtgox in the future. Buy low, sell high
July 03, 2013, 05:21:38 PM
I'm not sure that having GLD listed on MtGox is the priority at the moment.

You might be putting the cart before the horse. We have an upcoming fork which will be taking place in July. This update will address the client sync issue, the litecoin alert, and repair the broken coin generation rules which are currently allowing infinite coin generation while stuck on a 500 block reward. The fork will gradually lower the block reward and cap total supply. Then in the next phase android develop begins. And then next come the television commercials.

The true benchmark of success will come not from an exchange listing or a particular market price. The true success can only be measured by the number of people using the coin as money.

Having consumers adopt a currency and begin using it as "real money" is the true measure of a coin's success.

how long was block reward stuck on 500 how convienant  guess thats how micro got the shytload of coins he has lets all guess how many coins micro mined for a month before fixing it, no premine haha
here is the thread when he is so concerned to resurect the coin after loading up with millions of coins from broken coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=249203.10

here is the original thread they have convienantly hidden containing how micro instamined all his coins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205789.0
its just amazing how he created all those coins and then he became its savior the jesus of gldcoin only to hide all this shyt then become a leech of all our hard earned btc we invested in his lie

seems micro had 7.000 khash as he called it and was only one mining it

Activity: 294

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

Re: GLDCoin - A Litecoin Based Currency With a More Favorable Block Reward
May 15, 2013, 03:19:12 PM
Quote from: SylTi on May 15, 2013, 03:08:38 PM
Quote from: gldcoin on May 15, 2013, 04:12:12 AM
Sorry for posting this in the noob section, but I wish to remain anonymous for now.  Please move to Alt section.

Block rewards in order:
1 - 200 Block @ 10000 GLD (START Mining – They will go fast)
201 - 2200 Blocks @ 1000 GLD (should last a day)
2201 - 26200 Blocks @ 500 GLD (should last a week)<----this is where it became stuck everyone abandoned the coin ,micro found the coin this is good he thought
26201 - 48700 Blocks @ 400 GLD
48700 - 173700 Blocks @ 200 GLD
173701 - 673700 Blocks @ 100 GLD
~100 million total coins
this is what they changed it to after taking a shytload of coins look at the different 500 coin block number

Block rewards in order:
Blocks 1 – 200 = 10,000 GLD
Blocks 201 – 2,200 = 1,000 GLD
Blocks 2,201 – 44,999 = 500 GLD
Block 45,000 reward drops to 45 GLD
Block xxx,xxx reward drops to 32 GLD
Block 372,000 reward drops to 4 GLD

micro had at least 18000 500 coin blocks between him and acuma ane whoever else do the math that is like ten million  plus what they bought up is about 20 million coins  which is about half of the total coins so what better to do than reduce the block reward to only 4 coins  they got their haul lets make it difficult to have anyone get them we got our haul what dirt bags

So basically if you start with diff 0 in less than a day 14% of all coin will be already mined ? tha'ts a complete joke
thats it  nicely putt   but on the other hand even at 500 per block fulling around  was able to mine 24 blocks in 10 minutes!!!!!!!!!!  yes 10  ohh just 500 khs lol
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Quote from: MicroGuy on July 03, 2013, 05:21:38 PM

You might be putting the cart before the horse. We have an upcoming fork which will be taking place in July. This update will address the client sync issue, the litecoin alert, and repair the broken coin generation rules which are currently allowing infinite coin generation while stuck on a 500 block reward. The fork will gradually lower the block reward and cap total supply. Then in the next phase android develop begins. And then next come the television commercials.

The true benchmark of success will come not from an exchange listing or a particular market price. The true success can only be measured by the number of people using the coin as money.Yes and when they find out your dispicable ways of getting all these and see your self annointed  pulpit the willl run in disgust and sickness.

Having consumers adopt a currency and begin using it as "real money" is the true measure of a coin's success.
You guys don't have infinite coins, the MAX_MONEY variable is set to 100,000,000 in the code from the downloaded QT zip file.

But, now your increasing the # of coins to: 5,379,019,500

static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 5379019500 * COIN;

that's suicide in my opinion, but its not my coin.  I don't own any, but you should be telling people this who traded for it or are mining it because that will crush its value. not if micro guy is only one with them thats his fort knox of gold he has billions of coins possibly

It was that T-shirt that caught my attention. Seems this microguy fellow got outed & was a fan/friend of Vern's - maybe contacting him will provide some info? 

Be careful though....

Hope it helps someone.  Good luck.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:08:59 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 06:36:01 PM by MicroGuy

that's suicide in my opinion, but its not my coin.  I don't own any, but you should be telling people this who traded for it or are mining it because that will crush its value. not if micro guy is only one with them thats his fort knox of gold he has billions of coins possibly

That's some A+ information you've discovered there. LOL

For those interested in the real history of the first year, you can buy the book on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/GoldCoin-History-First-Christopher-Thompson/dp/1533512833/

You can also send me a PM if you'd like an autographed copy. Cheesy Tongue
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:09:10 PM

that's suicide in my opinion, but its not my coin.  I don't own any, but you should be telling people this who traded for it or are mining it because that will crush its value. not if micro guy is only one with them thats his fort knox of gold he has billions of coins possibly

That's some A+ information you've discovered there. LOL

For those interested in the real history of the first year, you can buy the book on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/GoldCoin-History-First-Christopher-Thompson/dp/1533512833/

You can also send me a PM if you'd like an autographed copy. Cheesy Tongue

did vlad2vlad take over bbqcoin thats all that matters to me now! :\  lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
TheTommyD

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:11:36 PM

Hello all,

Truly sorry for all those who got scammed by Big Vern, I hope justice is done & you all get compensated.

I came across this post while browsing:

why is everyone starting stuff these days with the name "gold"?...

Goldcoin isn't just starting? It's one of the first cryptocurrencies and launched in May of 2013.
what happened between may and october 2013 this thread dont show any of that why is it hidden?

lets look deeper into this

this coin is fake gold there is no gold only golden lies and deception  and now u can see it for your self  let the light of truth shine on the crap they themselves make  i cant make this shyt up is just amazings
wait there is no gold in goldcoin?unless your microguy and his flock
answer>  https://giphy.com/gifs/sleeponitband-sleep-on-it-3oKIPxXR3suGUdX0TS/fullscreen

lets think how did this shytcoin get started who was the dirtbag

big vern is this cats hero like he is a protege is good at taking your coin....birds of the same feather flock together...guess who's coin paid for this vern shirt Huh Huh Huh Huh
introducing the micro vampire 
all these  quotes were taken from those 2 threads  showing how micro instamined up the broken shytcoin then got help to cover up the act  dont let micro feed off your coin read the threads protect your coin
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1624

www.MicroGuy.com

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: GoldCoin Traded on Mtgox in the future. Buy low, sell high
July 03, 2013, 05:21:38 PM

The true benchmark of success will come not from an exchange listing or a particular market price. The true success can only be measured by the number of people using the coin as money.

how long was block reward stuck on 500 how convienant  guess thats how micro got the shytload of coins he has lets all guess how many coins micro mined for a month before fixing it, no premine haha
here is the thread when he is so concerned to resurect the coin after loading up with millions of coins from broken coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=249203.10

here is the original thread they have convienantly hidden containing how micro instamined all his coins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205789.0
its just amazing how he created all those coins and then he became its savior the jesus of gldcoin only to hide all this shyt then become a leech of all our hard earned btc we invested in his lie

seems micro had 7.000 khash as he called it and was only one mining it

Activity: 294

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

Re: GLDCoin - A Litecoin Based Currency With a More Favorable Block Reward
May 15, 2013, 03:19:12 PM
Quote from: SylTi on May 15, 2013, 03:08:38 PM
Quote from: gldcoin on May 15, 2013, 04:12:12 AM
Sorry for posting this in the noob section, but I wish to remain anonymous for now.  Please move to Alt section.

Block rewards in order:
1 - 200 Block @ 10000 GLD (START Mining – They will go fast)
201 - 2200 Blocks @ 1000 GLD (should last a day)
2201 - 26200 Blocks @ 500 GLD (should last a week)<----this is where it became stuck everyone abandoned the coin ,micro found the coin this is good he thought
26201 - 48700 Blocks @ 400 GLD
48700 - 173700 Blocks @ 200 GLD
173701 - 673700 Blocks @ 100 GLD
~100 million total coins
this is what they changed it to after taking a shytload of coins look at the different 500 coin block number

Block rewards in order:
Blocks 1 – 200 = 10,000 GLD
Blocks 201 – 2,200 = 1,000 GLD
Blocks 2,201 – 44,999 = 500 GLD
Block 45,000 reward drops to 45 GLD
Block xxx,xxx reward drops to 32 GLD
Block 372,000 reward drops to 4 GLD

micro had at least 18000 500 coin blocks between him and acuma ane whoever else do the math that is like ten million  plus what they bought up is about 20 million coins  which is about half of the total coins so what better to do than reduce the block reward to only 4 coins  they got their haul lets make it difficult to have anyone get them we got our haul what dirt bags

So basically if you start with diff 0 in less than a day 14% of all coin will be already mined ? tha'ts a complete joke
thats it  nicely putt   but on the other hand even at 500 per block fulling around  was able to mine 24 blocks in 10 minutes!!!!!!!!!!  yes 10  ohh just 500 khs lol
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Quote from: MicroGuy on July 03, 2013, 05:21:38 PM

The true benchmark of success will come not from an exchange listing or a particular market price. The true success can only be measured by the number of people using the coin as money.Yes and when they find out your dispicable ways of getting all these and see your self annointed  pulpit the willl run in disgust and sickness.

You guys don't have infinite coins, the MAX_MONEY variable is set to 100,000,000 in the code from the downloaded QT zip file.

But, now your increasing the # of coins to: 5,379,019,500

static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 5379019500 * COIN;

that's suicide in my opinion, but its not my coin.  I don't own any, but you should be telling people this who traded for it or are mining it because that will crush its value. not if micro guy is only one with them thats his fort knox of gold he has billions of coins possibly

It was that T-shirt that caught my attention. Seems this microguy fellow got outed & was a fan/friend of Vern's - maybe contacting him will provide some info? 

Be careful though....

Hope it helps someone.  Good luck.

When I saw this I instantly said to myself "this is Gleb"

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:06:31 PM

<snip>

Nope, not me, for it's beyond my pay scale and capabilities. Now, if were about putting a pink tutu on a goat and teaching it yoga, then I would be in worst position in denying that I was involved.

"I give, Gleb. What exactly is missionary position?"
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:43:13 PM

Just dropping in to tell cryptsy to rot in hell.
TheTommyD

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:05:11 PM

<snip>

Nope, not me, for it's beyond my pay scale and capabilities. Now, if were about putting a pink tutu on a goat and teaching it yoga, then I would be in worst position in denying that I was involved.

"I give, Gleb. What exactly is missionary position?"

Thanks Gleb,

Was it not you who posted the Cryptsy wallets and Balances ?

dac10

Activity: 557
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:25:27 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 11:41:59 PM by dac10

Vern with his accomplices stolen me  5,6 Btc, but I managed to get out before way fantastically with 380mHtmlcoin.
I had bought them to 20,30,50 lithosi.
For me, Vern can crack in hell with all the stolen Btc.

I was about to forget, almost all my savings have invested them into XBCanother great thing Wink
TheTommyD

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:42:00 PM

Vern with his accomplices stolen me  5,6 Btc, but I managed to get out before way fantastically with 380mHtmlcoin.
I had bought them to 20,30,50 lithosi.
For me, Vern can crack in hell with all the stolen Btc.

I was about to forget, almost all my savings have invested them into XBCanother great thing Wink

Sorry for your loss, So many stories about hurt and financial loss. Like others have Said. Vern rot in Hell!

roccojunior

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:04:56 AM

The one thing I have not seen in the Documentation is whether or Not Coinbase Complied with FinCen regarding cash Transactions over $10,000.

If they did not, Look Out.

You r right about the reporting of the transaction above 10k. If the failed to report, then they are taken part in the crime of Vern.
About the arbitrage its just the interpretation  about each peron or a class. The judge could treat the class as one person.

I think coinbase  is not taking responsibilty as a financial trader, and hopefully  the irs will have some vist over there.
Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: