Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006425 times)
roccojunior

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:03:21 PM

On another note, What is the Value of the BTC Vern Stole based on Todays all time High.

Has it Moved?
https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/10497012/Liu_v_Project_Investors,_Inc_et_al#

see wallet # there is still 11k on them according court, owned by plantiff in class action.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:46:37 PM

On another note, What is the Value of the BTC Vern Stole based on Todays all time High.

Has it Moved?
https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/10497012/Liu_v_Project_Investors,_Inc_et_al#

see wallet # there is still 11k on them according court, owned by plantiff in class action.

Yea, but that cash will never get touched. I think the keys got lost, or destroyed...
dac10

Activity: 557
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:49:09 PM

Vern with his accomplices stolen me  5,6 Btc, but I managed to get out before way fantastically with 380mHtmlcoin.
I had bought them to 20,30,50 lithosi.
For me, Vern can crack in hell with all the stolen Btc.

I was about to forget, almost all my savings have invested them into XBCanother great thing Wink

Sorry for your loss, So many stories about hurt and financial loss. Like others have Said. Vern rot in Hell!

Anyway I joined the Class of Action, I hope that in Florida is justice! Lately I do not see and it's a big disappointment.
dac10

Activity: 557

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:58:31 PM

Has it Moved?

Yea, but that cash will never get touched. I think the keys got lost, or destroyed...
You think that you are lost or destroyed, but that's not so, we all know how things stand. B.Vern, is former American army, right?
roccojunior

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:06:09 PM

Vern with his accomplices stolen me  5,6 Btc, but I managed to get out before way fantastically with 380mHtmlcoin.

I was about to forget, almost all my savings have invested them into XBCanother great thing Wink

Sorry for your loss, So many stories about hurt and financial loss. Like others have Said. Vern rot in Hell!

Anyway I joined the Class of Action, I hope that in Florida is justice! Lately I do not see and it's a big disappointment.

I know what you mean  http://cryptsyreceivership.com/court-documents/
is a bit out dated , google give more hits for info.
 I am sure there will be justice in Florida, only question I have is why local autorities in florida  and IRS did n,t  check the financial  status of crypsty earlier?
Its a long run, but we do get some money back.
And for Vern, just give some keys away for the class. Its some relieve for a large group  of people in the class
spamsucks

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:05:55 AM

I am sure there will be justice in Florida, only question I have is why local autorities in florida  and IRS did n,t  check the financial  status of crypsty earlier?
And for Vern, just give some keys away for the class. Its some relieve for a large group  of people in the class

Cause they don't care.
 I filed a complaint with the FL attorney General  before he ran, but after he stopped letting people withdraw money. Its the reason Jim banned me from chat forever... the AG in FL said basically
we dont care, and it isnt our problem. As far as I am concerned, the AG is just as guilty as coinbase...
roccojunior

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:44:37 AM

Cause they don't care.
 I filed a complaint with the FL attorney General  before he ran, but after he stopped letting people withdraw money. Its the reason Jim banned me from chat forever... the AG in FL said basically
we dont care, and it isnt our problem. As far as I am concerned, the AG is just as guilty as coinbase...

Ok , i am not sure wich financial organisation is  responsible for fraud . I  watch for som organisations , and i think https://www.flofr.com/ is the right one.
If i watch for AG  i see a picture of  Pam Bondi?? I will not tell you what i think of that.
 Just have a look over at there site of flofr, i see there is a possibility to make complaines
spamsucks

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:04:18 PM

Cause they don't care.

Ok , i am not sure wich financial organisation is  responsible for fraud . I  watch for som organisations , and i think https://www.flofr.com/ is the right one.
If i watch for AG  i see a picture of  Pam Bondi?? I will not tell you what i think of that.
 Just have a look over at there site of flofr, i see there is a possibility to make complaines

I would have thought the AG would have wanted to get involved with a company stealing funds from customers. They didnt care, and told me so.

As for filing complaints now, its too late for that. Vern is off living the dream in hiding for the rest of his life after screwing over not only his customers, but his family.
If you believe in karma, then you might get some satisfaction in thinking he will get his someday, but he wont. He got away with it.
carlomagno

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:48:44 PM

I send all my captures on my cryptsy account and all  signed documents

Believe that our funds will be recovered?

When?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:15:02 PM

Cause they don't care.

Read my latest posts, guys, if you're not an avid follower of yours truly.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:21:28 AM

https://pastebin.com/tFeXaXtM
Last trollbox  ,I reminds me . 2 month before 8- million Btc move out cryptsy

Seems like just yesterday..

I have jumped into Bitcoin world like one month ago. I wasn't really involved with the any Cryptsy shit. And maybe this is really not necessary but i am really enjoying reading this topic... Even if there is 512 pages... I am on 71 currently... All upside downs, funny replies, trolls, false accusations, proofs, identity chase... This topic is really amusing.... Thank you! Hopefully in next 4-5 days i will read everything Cheesy

Yeah this is a good one, some of Bruno's best work in my experience..

I've just caught back up myself in time to see people get double scammed by the receiver it seems.. I like to make a little post as a bookmark when I catch back up so as to not lose my place..

I'm still anxiously awaiting the "We have BV locked in a shipping container bound for an undisclosed location in South America" post, or maybe "BV has organs harvested 1 by 1 in a Chinese Falun Gong practitioners concentration camp" post..

Another one of my "best work" is my thread on Brock Pierce where afterward a many folks exited The Bitcoin Foundation including Andreas Antonopoulos, then the Radar report who did an exposé on Brock years prior to the advent of Bitcoin contacted me and said that I uncover stuff that he wasn't aware of, then Brock called me and said, "Dude, you're good!" (paraphrase, but damn close to actual quote, whatever it was).

For Funny Sunday, this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmaRTZpJgPA

Back to Paul, I was the one who uncovered that he purchase a high-end home in Florida, about Jim Shockney, and that Paul and his wife worked intelligence together in the US Army but she didn't have a fuckin clue about Cryptsy's expenses or that the cum stands on Paul's underwear were not the result of him fucker her.  Roll Eyes

Recently, I uncovered BitConnect's cold bitcoin wallet address, the same bitcoins that are suppose to be earning dividends et al. in sustaining the daily 1% compounded interest to Investards. Thanks to my efforts, them Investards are slowly exiting BitConnect so to ... wait for it ... invest their windfall in the myriad BitConnect clones, all of which, like BitConnect, are NOT a Ponzi scheme.

Are you telling me I have to read all this now?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=610521.0

Like this 515 pages isn't quite enough..

On another note.. If those 11k BTC are really burned, man that's a chunk.. Makes all of our coin more valuable..
But deep inside me, I doubt it..

I just read some thread about the story of bobsurplus. I'm sure a few of you that follow this thread have come across it..
I think the synopsis of this thread will be even more epic..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:28:44 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 02:49:55 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://pastebin.com/tFeXaXtM
Last trollbox  ,I reminds me . 2 month before 8- million Btc move out cryptsy

Seems like just yesterday..

I have jumped into Bitcoin world like one month ago. I wasn't really involved with the any Cryptsy shit. And maybe this is really not necessary but i am really enjoying reading this topic... Even if there is 512 pages... I am on 71 currently... All upside downs, funny replies, trolls, false accusations, proofs, identity chase... This topic is really amusing.... Thank you! Hopefully in next 4-5 days i will read everything Cheesy

Yeah this is a good one, some of Bruno's best work in my experience..

I've just caught back up myself in time to see people get double scammed by the receiver it seems.. I like to make a little post as a bookmark when I catch back up so as to not lose my place..

I'm still anxiously awaiting the "We have BV locked in a shipping container bound for an undisclosed location in South America" post, or maybe "BV has organs harvested 1 by 1 in a Chinese Falun Gong practitioners concentration camp" post..

Another one of my "best work" is my thread on Brock Pierce where afterward a many folks exited The Bitcoin Foundation including Andreas Antonopoulos, then the Radar report who did an exposé on Brock years prior to the advent of Bitcoin contacted me and said that I uncover stuff that he wasn't aware of, then Brock called me and said, "Dude, you're good!" (paraphrase, but damn close to actual quote, whatever it was).

For Funny Sunday, this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmaRTZpJgPA

Back to Paul, I was the one who uncovered that he purchase a high-end home in Florida, about Jim Shockney, and that Paul and his wife worked intelligence together in the US Army but she didn't have a fuckin clue about Cryptsy's expenses or that the cum stands on Paul's underwear were not the result of him fucker her.  Roll Eyes

Recently, I uncovered BitConnect's cold bitcoin wallet address, the same bitcoins that are suppose to be earning dividends et al. in sustaining the daily 1% compounded interest to Investards. Thanks to my efforts, them Investards are slowly exiting BitConnect so to ... wait for it ... invest their windfall in the myriad BitConnect clones, all of which, like BitConnect, are NOT a Ponzi scheme.

Are you telling me I have to read all this now?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=610521.0

Like this 515 pages isn't quite enough..

On another note.. If those 11k BTC are really burned, man that's a chunk.. Makes all of our coin more valuable..
But deep inside me, I doubt it..

I just read some thread about the story of bobsurplus. I'm sure a few of you that follow this thread have come across it..
I think the synopsis of this thread will be even more epic..

Yes, read it all and don't forget to watch the YouTube videos. BTW, he got married but still goes to bed when the sun comes up regardless if the bottles are emptied or not, even more so since the success of EOS' ICO.

And you must read ALL the archive.org links in their entirety like this one: http://web.archive.org/web/20080201071301/http://brokentoys.org/2008/01/30/pierce-to-yantis-to-evers-to-chance-the-rise-and-fall-of-ige/
nanselmo

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:33:03 AM

I am part of lawsuit and i saved screenshots of about everything.  Having about 2 btc stolen, 15k todays money.  I am still unsure of my settlement status, though they asked me for tax forms so i think that is a positive thing.
a few months back i had a talk with the crypsty lawyer. and this should make us all cry.
The wallet the had access to is public knowledge you can find the balances of all coins recovered in court document. coins had 300,000 us value in jan 2017  now its worth millions i calculated 7 million at one point and i am sure it is higher.
when i talked to lawyer he said they sold our crypto to people whocalled and pesterd them to sell the coins to them.  so we get 300,000 crap ass dollars for assets worth millions. That is where our money got truly lost for a second time.
These lawyers gave our money away. 
Since when does a court ordered sale of an asset class the lawyers are not familiar with for almost nothing?
case and point is how they liquidated the house nettles owned, it had to be appraised by several real estate compaines to get top dollar.  house did not sell for 300k when worht 7 million right , ??Yet the court allowed these putz to sell a sset class they no nothing about? where was the dutch aution?? where was the auction advertised??   we got screwed twice. by these lawyers

we should all class action sue these greedy jerks.
I do not lie
sach_nyc

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:08:21 PM

I am part of lawsuit and i saved screenshots of about everything.  Having about 2 btc stolen, 15k todays money.  I am still unsure of my settlement status, though they asked me for tax forms so i think that is a positive thing.
a few months back i had a talk with the crypsty lawyer. and this should make us all cry.
The wallet the had access to is public knowledge you can find the balances of all coins recovered in court document. coins had 300,000 us value in jan 2017  now its worth millions i calculated 7 million at one point and i am sure it is higher.
when i talked to lawyer he said they sold our crypto to people whocalled and pesterd them to sell the coins to them.  so we get 300,000 crap ass dollars
for assets worth millions. That is where our money got truly lost for a second time.
Since when does a court ordered sale of an asset class the lawyers are not familiar with for almost nothing?
case and point is how they liquidated the house nettles owned, it had to be appraised by several real estate compaines to get top dollar.  house did not sell for 300k when worht 7 million right , ??Yet the court allowed these putz to sell a sset class they no nothing about? where was the dutch aution?? where was the auction advertised??   we got screwed twice. by these lawyers

I do not lie

When did they asked for tax forms? I sent them all screenshots in mail but they only replied that they have updated my claim.
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:13:00 PM

when i talked to lawyer he said they sold our crypto to people whocalled and pesterd them to sell the coins to them.  so we get 300,000 crap ass dollars
for assets worth millions. That is where our money got truly lost for a second time.

I do not lie

When did they asked for tax forms? I sent them all screenshots in mail but they only replied that they have updated my claim.

They sent out an e-mail in September this year to approved claimants.  The IRS form had  to be  to be completed and mailed back to them by October 5, 2017

DATE: SEPTEMBER 15, 2017

XXXXXXXX
CLAIM NUMBER: XXXXXXX

You submitted a Claim Form in the class action lawsuit styled Brandon Leidel, et al. v. Project Investors, Inc. d/b/a Cryptsy, Paul Vernon, et al., U.S. Dist. Ct. - S.D. Fla. -- Case No. 9:16-cv-80060-KAM (the “Lawsuit”). Your Claim Form and supporting documentation have been accepted, and payment will be issued pursuant to the terms of the Settlement Agreement and Plan of Allocation in the Lawsuit.

To process your payment, you must complete and submit to the address listed below an IRS W-9 form if you are a resident of the United States or an IRS W-8 form if you reside outside of the United States. Additionally, please include documentation demonstrating your identification such as a copy of your Driver’s License, Passport, or other government-issued identification when you submit your IRS W-9 form or IRS W-8 form, even if you have previously submitted that documentation. The IRS W-9 and IRS W-8 form can be downloaded from the settlement website: www.cryptsysettlement.com/important-documents or at www.irs.gov. If you are unable to download the IRS form, you can contact the Claims Administrator via mail, email or by calling toll-free as indicated below.

Submit your completed IRS Form and identification documentation by mail no later than October 5, 2017 to:

Cryptsy Cryptocurrency Litigation
Claims Administrator
1801 Market Street, Suite 660
Philadelphia, PA 19103

Be sure to include a copy of this notice with your submission.

Cryptsy Cryptocurrency Litigation
Claims Administrator
1801 Market Street, Suite 660
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Toll-Free: 1-888-868-4936
Email: info@cryptsysettlement.com

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:44:30 AM

Anyone check the stolen Bitcoin address on the BCCash chain?
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:06:49 PM

Anyone check the stolen Bitcoin address on the BCCash chain?

i know right it's prolly worth as much in btc now as the original btc went gone.. Cool ha

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
real_horus

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:49:30 PM

Hey, this is Horus.

It looks like my main account has been compromised.

Everyone please disregard any messages from it.

I will let you know when I have it back.

Thank you
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:36:55 PM

Grin
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:38:08 PM

Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: