Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961400 times)
antho281

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 05:03:25 PM

Beta of the Explorer is online, will be continuing to update it throughout the day. Please forgive any bugs it may have, they will be patched shortly. ;]
It may be running a little behind while I'm updating it.

http://www.expanse.tech/explorer

long-awaited!

Would be nice, if you link the button top right of the website to the new explorer.

Incidentally:
The links to the block and miner account are dead.

e.g.
http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/block_number/20280
http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/miner/0x33852b3495ace01e8a1a15faa1b3c6be7c430b88

Try this for the Block :
http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/block/20280

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinex

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

Director - www.cubeform.io

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 05:18:00 PM

Beta of the Explorer is online, will be continuing to update it throughout the day. Please forgive any bugs it may have, they will be patched shortly. ;]

long-awaited!

Would be nice, if you link the button top right of the website to the new explorer.

Incidentally:

e.g.
http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/miner/0x33852b3495ace01e8a1a15faa1b3c6be7c430b88

Try this for the Block :

I just uploaded the most recent set of updates, block_number is fixed and miner redirects to the search, miner/accounts lists/features should be added within the next day. A new set of updates will be rolled out on it about every hour until tonight, at which point I will be switching to another aspect of the project that needs attention. Grin

╓╢╬╣╣╖
                                   ┌║██████║∩
                                   ]█████████
                                    ╜██████╝`
                                      ╙╜╜╜`
                                   ╓╥@@@@@@╥╓
         ╓╖@@╖,                 ,@║██████████╢@,                 ,╓@@╖╓
       ╓╢██████╢.              ╓╢███████████████╖               ║╢█████║╓
       ║█████████    ,,╓╓,,   ┌║█████████████████┐   ,,╓╓,,    ]█████████
       └╢██████║` ╓╢║██████╢║∩``╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙╙`»╢╢██████╢║╖  ║███████╜
         "╜╜╜╜` ╖╢█████████╣╜                      └╢██████████@ `╜╜╜╜╜
               ║██████████╜                          ╙╢██████████
              ┌█████████╜                              ╙╢█████████
              └███████╨`                                 ╜████████
               ║████╨╜                                    `╢█████
                ╙╢╣╜                                        └╢█╜
                ,,                                            ,,
             ╓@║██┐                                          ┌██║@╓
            ╢██████                                          ]█████H
           ╢███████∩                                        ┌████████
  ╓@@@@╓   █████████                                        ║████████`  ╓@@@@╖
╓╢██████║. █████████∩                                      ┌█████████ ,║███████╖
██████████ └█████████                                      ██████████ ]█████████
`║██████╜`  └╢████████                                    ┌███████╣╜   ╙██████╨`
  `╙╜╜╙`      `╙╨╢████                                    █████╝╜`       `╙╜╜`
                      ]@╓                              ╓╖H
                      ███╢║@╓,                    ,╓@╢╢███`
                      ████████╢@╖╓.           ╓╖@║████████`
                      ]███████████╢║@╓,  ,╓@╢╢████████████
                       ╙╢█████████████╨` ╜██████████████╜
                         ╙╝╢███████║╜`    `╜║████████╝╜`
                     ,╓@@@╓  `²╙``             `╙²`  ╓@@@╖,
                    ║╢█████╢H                      ╓╢██████H
                    █████████                      █████████`
                    ╙╢██████╜                      ╙╢██████╜
                      └╨╩╝┘                          └╨╩╝╜
WINFLOW.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 06:51:09 PM

This coin just seems to have so much more traction and interest than ETH and SHF.

Well done guys

Interest seems to be slowing down. This thread used to remain at the top of the altcoin announcements. I think it fell off the first page today. I think it's because there is no big DApp announced yet.

So... who is going to make the first big DApp for EXP?

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:00:26 PM

This coin just seems to have so much more traction and interest than ETH and SHF.

Well done guys

Interest seems to be slowing down. This thread used to remain at the top of the altcoin announcements. I think it fell off the first page today. I think it's because there is no big DApp announced yet.

I think it is because the FUD is slowing down actually, they were giving us a lot of free bumps. Wink

Now perhaps people are starting to realize there is nothing to worry about and the team will just keep delivering. There will be announcements in the future about other projects joining/using Expanse, I don't think there are any Dapps to announce yet, but they will come in time since we can pay them and advertise for them for free. Giving us a unique advantage.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:04:57 PM

Well done guys

I think it is because the FUD is slowing down actually, they were giving us a lot of free bumps. Wink

Now perhaps people are starting to realize there is nothing to worry about and the team will just keep delivering. There will be announcements in the future about other projects joining/using Expanse, I don't think there are any Dapps to announce yet, but they will come in time since we can pay them and advertise for them for free. Giving us a unique advantage.

I really like this DAO idea. It's almost like you are creating jobs for people.

SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 07:09:50 PM

long-awaited!

Incidentally:

e.g.

Try this for the Block :

I just uploaded the most recent set of updates, block_number is fixed and miner redirects to the search, miner/accounts lists/features should be added within the next day. A new set of updates will be rolled out on it about every hour until tonight, at which point I will be switching to another aspect of the project that needs attention. Grin

Would be cool if there was a rolling count to total coin supply, I notice a lot of block explorers never include that.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:11:03 PM

Well done guys

I really like this DAO idea. It's almost like you are creating jobs for people.

Exactly, we will be creating jobs for developers, and others that can add value. All without needing to raise any money in advance, short of what we had to pay upfront ourselves at least. There is a lot of FUD over having a reserve, but a couple years down the line when devs are still being paid to develop Expanse, the decision will prove itself to be quite wise. I think we have a huge edge being able to pay for Dapps and advertise them for free to tens of thousands of people connected to cryptos and technology. Our goal is to have the most of course, and if you could get paid for it and with free advertising, and perhaps make profit with your own Dapp, why not?

arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:24:40 PM

Finally a legit eth fork here.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:29:19 PM

It is but with the 10M reserve it already has a marketcap of 3.5 Mio$, which is quite alot...
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:31:55 PM

It is but with the 10M reserve it already has a marketcap of 3.5 Mio$, which is quite alot...

I know... I think coin price might start to drop. This DAO should start hiring people at these high coin prices.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:42:09 PM

I know... I think coin price might start to drop. This DAO should start hiring people at these high coin prices.

Sure, but you don't just throw money around and hope it works out. We have to form the DAO first before anyone is hired, other than Mike who made the logo early on and we just paid him from the initial team fund. (The logo was exactly what we wanted and he nailed it) So he is the only 3rd party dev paid so far.

To go into more detail, the DAO will actually vote on projects, Dapps, and everyone has to agree the value added to Expanse is greater than whatever sell pressure we might get from a bounty. Right now there is maybe around 200k on the market, so available EXP is rare, and we want to keep it rare.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:46:25 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 07:58:12 PM by CryptoClub

agree

If the price goes down, or way up, that would be taken into consideration later for paying bounties to 3rd party devs. In most all cases people will sell bounties for BTC and then perhaps Fiat, so it is critical to only use it on valuable additions. It isn't like 3rd party devs would get paid less if the price changes, it would be adjusted.

Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:03:51 PM

Holy shit, this is gaining traction FAST!

Feels like "good old days"

WCIR

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:15:38 PM

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:37:32 PM

agree

If the price goes down, or way up, that would be taken into consideration later for paying bounties to 3rd party devs. In most all cases people will sell bounties for BTC and then perhaps Fiat, so it is critical to only use it on valuable additions. It isn't like 3rd party devs would get paid less if the price changes, it would be adjusted.

I think there will be a shit storm of ethereum/DAOs created that will do this exact same thing. I would like to see this coin move as fast as possible. Being slow and stingy with the funds will just lead to everyone creating their own DAO instead of working together.

Any smart person like myself will not buy this coin right now. The smart move is to wait until someone wants to dump their claimed bounty.

I'm already getting annoyed that you guys are not listing ideas with suggested bounty sizes for them. This doesn't feel like a DAO. It feels like your the boss and you will do whatever you want.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:02:14 PM

agree

I think there will be a shit storm of ethereum/DAOs created that will do this exact same thing. I would like to see this coin move as fast as possible. Being slow and stingy with the funds will just lead to everyone creating their own DAO instead of working together.

Any smart person like myself will not buy this coin right now. The smart move is to wait until someone wants to dump their claimed bounty.

I'm already getting annoyed that you guys are not listing ideas with suggested bounty sizes for them. This doesn't feel like a DAO. It feels like your the boss and you will do whatever you want.

If we simply listed ideas with suggested bounties that would be missing the point entirely and acting exactly like a boss, although we have discussed countless ideas and plans in Slack already.

The DAO has to be formed before it can vote, and the first votes will be getting the Advisory Board elected. This isn't a short term or a non serious project, and anything funded has to be carefully considered and approved later by the community as a whole, not just the founders. If you want us to rush and just appoint people to the board, or just pass out bounties like mad, that just isn't going to happen. Certainly lots of people will copy these ideas, but if it isn't done right it won't matter for them and they won't last.

defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 09:18:58 PM

Holy shit, this is gaining traction FAST!

Feels like "good old days"

it does sorta feel like the old days doesnt it Smiley

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:22:46 PM

agree

If we simply listed ideas with suggested bounties that would be missing the point entirely and acting exactly like a boss, although we have discussed countless ideas and plans in Slack already.

The DAO has to be formed before it can vote, and the first votes will be getting the Advisory Board elected. This isn't a short term or a non serious project, and anything funded has to be carefully considered and approved later by the community as a whole, not just the founders. If you want us to rush and just appoint people to the board, or just pass out bounties like mad, that just isn't going to happen. Certainly lots of people will copy these ideas, but if it isn't done right it won't matter for them and they won't last.

Alright boss, I guess I will stop paying attention to this project.

I will just sit on the 2000 EXP that I somehow mined in 8 hours at the start of the project when the difficulty adjustment was messed up and blocks were being solved every 2 seconds. Hopefully it's worth something in 5 years.

defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 09:27:52 PM

Alright boss, I guess I will stop paying attention to this project.

I will just sit on the 2000 EXP that I somehow mined in 8 hours at the start of the project when the difficulty adjustment was messed up and blocks were being solved every 2 seconds. Hopefully it's worth something in 5 years.

I dont think he is saying you cant use your funds independently to fund the things you want to fund Smiley

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:30:45 PM

agree

exactly you guys have stated from the start that there was going to be voting etc and that this was going to be a well thought out project not just one person deciding who gets what bounties for what additions. I think this project has a bright future indeed.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: