Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961393 times)
joblessape

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:46:27 PM

This coin price will rise, great dev behind it Smiley

Price will rise, diff is ok i`m mining and waiting the right price Smiley

With 11kk premine and 357k coins mined for almost the whole month? You gotta be kidding.

implying cryptocurrency is rational that's so sweet!
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ktfutura

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:37:58 PM

I see a lot of you fell for another one of James Claytons pump and dump scams. Can't say I didn't warn everyone. Anything Clayton touches is a scam and a rip off. He makes money by scamming people. Preys on newbs and uses crypto as his method of paying his bills. Otherwise he would be selling crap on eBay... But crypto scams be a booming so he won't stop scamming anytime soon.

Hey, I got an idea... Let's sell coins that don't exist... Lmao ahhahaahha

I equate Clayton to that douchebag who is selling life saving pills at 700 bucks a pop.

If you know Clayton is pumping a coin... That's the time to dump. If he's on the team... That's like smoking crack in a pool of gasoline. Run from anything this fool promotes. Expose him for the scammer he is. He knows he scams. Follow his wallets. The blockchain never lies.

Thanks, this is informative.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:50:44 PM

With 11kk premine and 357k coins mined for almost the whole month? You gotta be kidding.

People that are rational know that development needs funding. 90% of it is set aside for others, not the team, not the founders. Giveaways, a Hackathon we are planning, and countless other options are possible with funding set aside. We can do this without an ICO, and without any risk of it being dumped on people. Some options out there are 100% premined, some are premined with an ICO on top of that. The addresses are all public and this is designed to essentially last indefinitely, rather than a couple weeks or months at the most.

Here is a blog post I wrote that explains various funding options for crypto currency platforms and goes into detail for Expanse. This might be too much to read for some, but if you want to understand it, check it out:

http://blog.expanse.tech

This is different and perhaps we/I need to explain it better, but in time we will even have step by step videos showing proof with smart contracts, so that everyone can understand it that can watch a video.

Here is a chart that shows how funds will be distributed in the future, by consensus of the community and holders:

ReallyRedRum

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:00:26 AM

People that are rational know that development needs funding. 90% of it is set aside for others, not the team, not the founders. Giveaways, a Hackathon we are planning, and countless other options are possible with funding set aside. We can do this without an ICO, and without any risk of it being dumped on people. Some options out there are 100% premined, some are premined with an ICO on top of that. The addresses are all public and this is designed to essentially last indefinitely, rather than a couple weeks or months at the most.

Here is a blog post I wrote that explains various funding options for crypto currency platforms and goes into detail for Expanse. This might be too much to read for some, but if you want to understand it, check it out:

This is different and perhaps we/I need to explain it better, but in time we will even have step by step videos showing proof with smart contracts, so that everyone can understand it that can watch a video.

Here is a chart that shows how funds will be distributed in the future, by consensus of the community and holders:

http://s28.postimg.org/n8ahk5or1/CHART3.jpg

Revised flowchart below.
https://i.imgur.com/vHyixwR.png
ktfutura

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:06:38 AM

Revised flowchart below.

can't see it stupid newbie account
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:57:27 AM

Reallyredrum, funny.

In all seriousness selling pressure is a major concern with any crypto platform. If it is from mining, or premined funds, or bounties paid. All of that potentially can be sold. So managing it with smart contracts connected to public voting is a unique way to manage and control funding in a democratic way to limit selling pressure while still providing funding for development. I actually think that it is best to consider anything released will be selling pressure, even though some will hold, many will just cash out. So ideally funds must be spent on 3rd party projects or promotions that bring in more value than they take out.

The accounts are public, the projects funds will be released for will all be public. Everything is transparent. So people can decide if they think it is being done right or not with each months votes. They can also be a part of it and perhaps be paid for contributions themselves, if they can add value. Once we have the Hackathon there will be rewards even for those that refer the winning entries. Of course those people can just sell and I would expect it, but if they build something great and that adds value to Expanse, that should increase demand and the value of the platform.

DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:07:11 AM

With two months of "No" votes, will that not have people run off from the team? Or, does that just give them incentive to raise the amount next month to cover the previous months loss, with a much better plan? Waiting a whole month to revise and get paid, let alone two months, could be catastrophic. Or, am I missing something?
TupacShakur

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/BitRushProject

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:54:28 AM

is this project even still running? price so low for what it is..
zombie007

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:41:31 AM

Diff still not the best. Now we are behind the planned 27,441 blocks, we are at about 26416 now.

Diff not lowering anymore, only 400 blocks was solved in last 24 hours Sad

mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 09:52:04 AM

that revised flow chart is hilarious.
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 12:57:32 PM

Revised flowchart below.
https://i.imgur.com/vHyixwR.png

HAHHA! This made me belly laugh. 9000 internets to you sir.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 01:00:03 PM

Diff still not the best. Now we are behind the planned 27,441 blocks, we are at about 26416 now.

Diff not lowering anymore, only 400 blocks was solved in last 24 hours Sad

"Avg blocktime 1 min"

id say thats pretty on target. The history shows the difficulty going up and down as needed.

However, due to the nature of the native retargeting system it could be better thats for sure. Currently I'm out of town due to hurricane fears. Ive already got 2 proofs of concept worked out to make the retargeting more accurate.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:21:40 PM

Hey devs,

Opposite to many people here, I'm pretty happy with how you've been handling the situation until now.  I'm holding for the future ☺

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Qbanow

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:00:01 PM

Hey devs,

Opposite to many people here, I'm pretty happy with how you've been handling the situation until now.  I'm holding for the future ☺

Same here, it is not easy to see who is behind a coin nowadays and we have 3 talented devs + a great community(http://slack.expanse.tech) ready to make of this project something huge, many people worry about (Reserve: 11 Million) but this will be Managed by Community votes, this funds are the engine that will keep this project alive because money doesn't fall from the sky as we wish and many real devs are tired of drawing funds of their own pockets, price is down now because some traders are trying to buy cheaper but after GUI wallet release price must go up and be more stable.  Cheesy, buy or mine EXP now or  Cry forever.   
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:26:40 PM

Hey devs,

Same here, it is not easy to see who is behind a coin nowadays and we have 3 talented devs + a great community(http://slack.expanse.tech) ready to make of this project something huge, many people worry about (Reserve: 11 Million) but this will be Managed by Community votes, this funds are the engine that will keep this project alive because money doesn't fall from the sky as we wish and many real devs are tired of drawing funds of their own pockets, price is down now because some traders are trying to buy cheaper but after GUI wallet release price must go up and be more stable.  Cheesy, buy or mine EXP now or  Cry forever.   

Thanks, that means a lot. We are designing this to be something that can last many years and evolve. It is easy to make something that is short term and just put out a bunch of hype and then abandon it as happens with most alts on Bitcointalk, but we are building the foundation for a sandbox that the community and new talent can build out all sorts of ideas and experiment with over the long run, and the community and 3rd party devs can be greatly rewarded for participation in Expanse. The huge rise at the start was a bit of a problem for us as it was unexpected, but the positive is that likely helped us quickly get on so many exchanges, so it isn't all bad. The price does seem to finally be leveling off now, Hash power is up quite a bit, and developments are on the way. Any positive messages mean a lot to us. Smiley

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1357

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 12:52:25 AM

Hey devs,

Thanks, that means a lot. We are designing this to be something that can last many years and evolve. It is easy to make something that is short term and just put out a bunch of hype and then abandon it as happens with most alts on Bitcointalk, but we are building the foundation for a sandbox that the community and new talent can build out all sorts of ideas and experiment with over the long run, and the community and 3rd party devs can be greatly rewarded for participation in Expanse. The huge rise at the start was a bit of a problem for us as it was unexpected, but the positive is that likely helped us quickly get on so many exchanges, so it isn't all bad. The price does seem to finally be leveling off now, Hash power is up quite a bit, and developments are on the way. Any positive messages mean a lot to us. Smiley

That’s good to hear. I’m still not giving up on Expanse yet, it is on it’s first steps. All of this is supposed to happen for the coin to emerge and bright among all other cryptos. Remember when Bitcoin was so dirt cheap? That was the beginning, but when it evolved and became used by lots of people, it’s price began to increase due to the fact that there was more demand and merchants were starting to start accept Bitcoin from around the world. So all I can say is that Expanse has a very bright future and it will probably outmatch Ethereum becoming the first successful ETH clone. Just my opinion  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:24:52 AM

Hey devs,

That’s good to hear. I’m still not giving up on Expanse yet, it is on it’s first steps. All of this is supposed to happen for the coin to emerge and bright among all other cryptos. Remember when Bitcoin was so dirt cheap? That was the beginning, but when it evolved and became used by lots of people, it’s price began to increase due to the fact that there was more demand and merchants were starting to start accept Bitcoin from around the world. So all I can say is that Expanse has a very bright future and it will probably outmatch Ethereum becoming the first successful ETH clone. Just my opinion  Grin

Makes me happy to see that I'm not the only one who is satisfied. Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:48:18 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 08:40:02 PM by Conqueror

Ok, here is some TA:

Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 02:21:37 AM

Revised flowchart below.

can't see it stupid newbie account

Hnce why i droppd this hidden premine coin

NRPatten

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 03:33:44 AM

Hey all,

If anyone wants to solo and has a little linux know how i have a solo mining proxy, Still a work in progress but dose the job for now.

https://github.com/nrpatten/expanse-proxy

Enjoy Smiley

Mining Pool | iMine | MyGitHub | - | GitHubRepo | GitHub
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: