Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961400 times)
lcall7

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:33:52 PM

I agree there's a good team behind this coin but why use an Etherum clone?  Roll Eyes

Because ETH is on the death bed and need another huge financial aid or BTC to go to 1000.
With EXP DAO all the sallaries are in EXP thus motivating people to hold and price to reach sustainable levels.
The guys building this coins are legit and good to talk.

Join EXP Slack to see yourself...

But the they have to sell EXP to make a living.

Except we dont have to "sell it", the tokens can be used by themselves to purchase goods and services.

I can confirm also that team looks pretty resourceful.
That they can use 100k/month does not mean at all that they have to do it or will do it ....

We started off with about that, 100k for initial expenses and bounties, and have only used half of it so far. So you are correct. Just because some Core requests funding doesn't mean it will be approved, they will need to lay out a convincing argument to the entire DAO for funding approval. Most people will not vote to dillute EXP value unless they think spending/using Expanse will help the project.

https://i.imgur.com/U7Rlj3Z.png

Yep, I'm out. very disappointed.

devs still have 50k of the initial EXP dumps to go through.

calculate how much 50k worth of EXP is that the devs have dumped.  if they dumped it above 100k sats, that's 50 BTC they've already run away with.

devs want to dump 100k each month for an ethereum clone that has no unique code or contributions.

here the last of my EXP that i mined.

Yes, exactly this. What do they need 50 BTC for? Its alot of money. And so far no new tech at all.. can the team please explain where this 50BTC has gone? where is the costs?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:19:30 PM

I agree there's a good team behind this coin but why use an Etherum clone?  Roll Eyes

Because ETH is on the death bed and need another huge financial aid or BTC to go to 1000.
With EXP DAO all the sallaries are in EXP thus motivating people to hold and price to reach sustainable levels.

Except we dont have to "sell it", the tokens can be used by themselves to purchase goods and services.

That they can use 100k/month does not mean at all that they have to do it or will do it ....

We started off with about that, 100k for initial expenses and bounties, and have only used half of it so far. So you are correct. Just because some Core requests funding doesn't mean it will be approved, they will need to lay out a convincing argument to the entire DAO for funding approval. Most people will not vote to dillute EXP value unless they think spending/using Expanse will help the project.

calculate how much 50k worth of EXP is that the devs have dumped.  if they dumped it above 100k sats, that's 50 BTC they've already run away with.

devs want to dump 100k each month for an ethereum clone that has no unique code or contributions.

Yes, exactly this. What do they need 50 BTC for? Its alot of money. And so far no new tech at all.. can the team please explain where this 50BTC has gone? where is the costs?

Ah, Icall7 you are still here?
Nobody will explain anything, not to you.
Cheers  Wink
lcall7

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:29:37 PM

https://i.imgur.com/U7Rlj3Z.png

Cheers  Wink

Simple reason.. you cant explain it. Cheers
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 09:31:29 PM

I agree there's a good team behind this coin but why use an Etherum clone?  Roll Eyes

"im out very disappointed" oh now you are disappointed.. not the entire time you were trolling. Sounds legit.

To be honest I dont think anyone here will shed a tear or let out a dejected sigh that another troll is gone. Thank you for leaving. I never thought this day would come lolol.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
JacksonBriggs

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:36:16 PM

Where did ethereum spend $17m again? Oh thats right you cant explain that. Cheers.

My hands are stronger than yours.
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:54:19 PM

Where did ethereum spend $17m again? Oh thats right you cant explain that. Cheers.

Dude, they wrote some good code while having fun with expensive hookers, blow and blackjack. The second part without the first part is called a scam. I don't think the Exp devs are scammers, tho they didn't earn their share of fun either. Yet.
JacksonBriggs

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:16:17 AM

Dude, they wrote some good code while having fun with expensive hookers, blow and blackjack. The second part without the first part is called a scam. I don't think the Exp devs are scammers, tho they didn't earn their share of fun either. Yet.

I agree wit you but sayin dat 50 btc split three ways (if that is even what they earned doubtful imho) is tons of fun is fucking insane and a far cry from $17m split 5 ways. 15 btc doesnt even pay my bills for 1 month. Whats the incentive to work if they have to eat ramen noodles just so some asshurt sockpuppets can feel good bout their pointless white knighting on bitcointalk. Some of these kids need to get out of their parents basement, shave their neckbeards and get a fuckin grip. People have bills. People have families and not a single person is asking their ass to be here.

Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:09:10 AM

Cheers  Wink

Not quite, the main reason is I think you are troll and should die in horrible traffic accident.
Peace!
ktfutura

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:42:31 AM

I agree there's a good team behind this coin but why use an Etherum clone?  Roll Eyes

"im out very disappointed" oh now you are disappointed.. not the entire time you were trolling. Sounds legit.

To be honest I dont think anyone here will shed a tear or let out a dejected sigh that another troll is gone. Thank you for leaving. I never thought this day would come lolol.

cool just dumped more
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:02:10 AM

calculate how much 50k worth of EXP is that the devs have dumped.  if they dumped it above 100k sats, that's 50 BTC they've already run away with.

cool just dumped more

Yes i agree dump more i will buy, i believe in this coin and his devs.
lcall7

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:32:45 AM

I agree wit you but sayin dat 50 btc split three ways (if that is even what they earned doubtful imho) is tons of fun is fucking insane and a far cry from $17m split 5 ways. 15 btc doesnt even pay my bills for 1 month. Whats the incentive to work if they have to eat ramen noodles just so some asshurt sockpuppets can feel good bout their pointless white knighting on bitcointalk. Some of these kids need to get out of their parents basement, shave their neckbeards and get a fuckin grip. People have bills. People have families and not a single person is asking their ass to be here.

So you think they work fulltime on this? Think again, no innovation. 15 btc would actually pay one month of bills for like 90% of the worlds population. You stupid ignorant bitch. THeoretically they can dump 100BTC every month if price stays the same and volume is there. Do you really think that its reasonable? Get a grip.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:36:18 PM

95% Premine and remaining coin has a market cap of $12.000 (99% down since introduction) with 100k coins magically appearing on the market once a month. Calling this one dead.

FOR RENT.
JacksonBriggs

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:50:51 PM

So you think they work fulltime on this? Think again, no innovation. 15 btc would actually pay one month of bills for like 90% of the worlds population. You stupid ignorant bitch. THeoretically they can dump 100BTC every month if price stays the same and volume is there. Do you really think that its reasonable? Get a grip.

What are you so mad for fuckboy. No one is asking you to be here. So it only takes $3600 to pay for 90% of the worlds bills for a month? $3600 can feed, clothe, and house 6 billion people. Lets end world hunger today! It only cost $3600 lol. At the current price, if they dump 100k exp a month they will get 10 btc to split 3 ways. $700 bucks might be alot to some little bitchboy living in his moms basement but to adults that aint shit.

I dont know if they work on it full time but that isnt the point. Who are you to judge what someone should and shouldnt have. You are just another weakhander mad that someone else might of made a few dollars that you feel you should of made. gtfo. Anhero kid.

JacksonBriggs

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:52:21 PM

95% Premine and remaining coin has a market cap of $12.000 (99% down since introduction) with 100k coins magically appearing on the market once a month. Calling this one dead.

who the fuck cares what some sockpuppet thinks. Your weakhand speak dont mean shit.

joblessape

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:54:51 PM

https://i.imgur.com/uOaOwgu.png

cool just dumped more

Wait I thought you said you already dumped all you have? So you are a liar and nothing you say should be trusted. Noted.
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 07:04:01 PM

Bitch ass haters just mad they didnt "get rich" instantly off a coin. How many times do we see the same bitches bitching about coins being "scams" or what the fuck ever.. If its all you think and all coins are scams.... go fucking trade stocks asswipe.

https://youtu.be/ZTzJi5_lyCk "Middle fingers in the air. You could catch it anywhere"

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
joblessape

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:06:33 PM

Bitch ass haters just mad they didnt "get rich" instantly off a coin. How many times do we see the same bitches bitching about coins being "scams" or what the fuck ever.. If its all you think and all coins are scams.... go fucking trade stocks asswipe.

too much logic does not compute
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 08:38:25 PM

New GEXP Binaries for GEXP 0.1.2.2

http://www.expanse.tech/gexp-darwin-amd64   
http://www.expanse.tech/gexp-linux-386   
http://www.expanse.tech/gexp-linux-amd64     
http://www.expanse.tech/gexp-linux-arm   
http://www.expanse.tech/gexp-android-21-arm 
http://www.expanse.tech/gexp-windows-amd64.exe
http://www.expanse.tech/gexp-windows-386.exe
http://www.expanse.tech/gexp-darwin-386

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
nhutphan

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:00:40 PM

Hi dev,

Could you please tell us more about this GEXP update? We just need more info. Thanks.

Update: New GEXP runs smooth and syncs fast Smiley

Sell GTX750ti - GTX960 - GTX970 - HD7950 iceq...
Please pm here.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 09:03:34 PM

Is that update mandatory ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: